Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Anonymous avatar
05/23/2018
Listens well and explains exactly what is needed.
Very friendly trustworthy environment!

LH
Louis H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Louis said Alex broke down everything for him and explained it all to him, including possible future issues.

Carlos M.
Texas
HUMMER H2
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Carlos said the staff is really nice and has good people.

Jay G.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Jay said they are the only place he takes his vehicle to.

AG
ALLEN G.
Katy, TX
05/09/2018
We alway take our cars to Happy H Karz for maintenance and repairs because of the quality service they provide.

DU
DON U.
Cypress, TX
05/09/2018
Good Service
Friendly people and quality service

Josephine T.
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Josephine said she would recommend the business for service.

JESSE JOSEPH R.
05/05/2018
Happy H Karz.................................Is Superior in Performance, Quality Service & Trust
>>>AGAIN ~ HAPPY H KARZ ~ HAS PERFORMED BEYOND EXPECTATIONS. IT IS SO IMPORTANT TO HAVE A AUTO MECHANIC THAT CAN TAKE WHATEVER PROBLEM YOU ARE HAVING W/ YOUR VEHICLE & CORRECT THAT PROBLEM SO YOU HAVE THE CONFIDENCE OF DRIVING YOUR VEHICLE UNDER ANY CONDITION THE ROAD MAY THROW AT YOU & BE SAFE. MY CONFIDENCE & TRUST IN ~ HAPPY H KARZ ~ W/ ALEX AT THE HELM RELIEVES SO MUCH STRESS & AGGREVATION.
THANK YOU ALEX & EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT ~ HAPPY H KARZ ~ FOR YOUR DEDICATION TO EXCELLENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous avatar
Nissan Murano
05/01/2018
This place is great
Will bring all my cars here in the future. Great service.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you. I'm glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. We appreciate your review.

LATASHA S.
04/25/2018
Always helpful and friendly
I've used Happy H Karz multiple times and each time I'm treated with pleasant smiles and positive attitudes . They always go above and beyond to make sure they provide excellent customer service.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Latasha, We appreciate your review.

CLAUDIA M.
Katy, TX
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/24/2018
Alex was not in on this vist but as always my visit was very pleasant and quick service. I beleive I may have met the owner this past Saturday, not entirely sure eitherway she was a very sweet lady. I will conitnue to bring in my car here for service.
Thank you for always providing great service.

Claudia Montenegro
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Claudia, I'm glad to hear that every visit is a good experience for you.

Thank you for your review.

NL
Nichole L.
Texas
Honda Accord Coupe
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Nichole said the service was quick and professional.

KP
Kathy P.
Lexus NX 200t
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said this business was wonderful and did an excellent job. They did the job quickly and professionally.

SHANA S.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/12/2018
Alex and his team are great!
Love Alex and his team. Honest, friendly and great work.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Shana, we appreciate you review

MARC M.
Spring, TX
Acura TL
04/10/2018
Another great job done by Happy H Karz.
Happy H Karz is the only shop we will take our cars to for maintenance and repair. Alex is fair, patient, and kind. Dora is a ray of sunshine and makes the whole place feel like home from the moment we walk through the door. We tell eveyone we know that Happy Honda is worth the drive.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Mark, We appreciate your kind words about us and we appreciate your loyalty, I know you drive a lot to get to us.

RUTH R.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/04/2018
Everyone is personable, friendly, and honest. Thank you for working with me! I felt very comfortable.
Everyone (Alex, the office lady, and tow truck guy) were so personable and friendly! I felt comfortable taking my truck to Alex. They were knowledgeable about the work. They worked with me and my schedule. I will definitely go back if I need service again! Thank you for your kindness and professionalism.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Ruth, I'm glad to hear that you you had a good experience in our shop. We will do our best to provide you and your car with good services. Thank you

BA

MARY JO A.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/03/2018
Honest and skillful
I’ve been getting my car serviced here for over 15 years. I have been very satisfied every time.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Mary Jo, we appreciate your review.

JJ
Jesse J.
Lincoln Town Car
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Leena. She said Alex was very nice and professional. He provided knowledgeable service.

AARON B.
04/01/2018
Brought my 09 Audi A4 in for oil leak
Dropped my vehicle off overnight and received a call the following day with suggested repairs. Alex suggested that I have several gaskets and seals replaced. I had a good idea of where the oil was leaking from, so I just told Alex just to work on that first (oil filter gasket). It took 2 days for them to complete the work and almost 3 months later, still no oil.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz

Thank you Aaron, I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience in our shop. let us know when there is something else we can help you with your Audi