Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

11/10/2018
Check up!
Thanks for clearing up my engine light problem!
Appreciate your hospitality!

PS
PETER S.
11/06/2018
Washer pump motor replacement
Always capable and quick. Great customer service. Always a pleasure to work with Alex and his team.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you Mr Peter, I appreciate your review

11/03/2018
Oil Change
Fantastic service! Appreciate the hospitality and quick service with a smile! Thanks again!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 11/05/2018

Tyron S.
Texas
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Tyron said they did a fantastic job and provided great customer service.

VS
VICTOR S.
10/31/2018
The owner is nice and knowleable.
The work that is done on my vehicle has been Progressive and is very good.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you Mr Victor. We appreciate your review

MJ
MARY J.
Cypress, TX
INFINITI Q50
10/23/2018
Happy H Karz is honest and does great work I won’t take my car anywhere else. They are the best and ask for Alex he rocks,

PC
PRACHI C.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/22/2018
Great service, Reasonable price

10/10/2018
Maintenance
Great service with a smile! I appreciate the thorough check up and job well done!👍
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you Mr Ed. I appreciate your review.

AR
Alex R.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Alex said it was very good service.

DANIELLE B.
Nissan Rogue
10/01/2018
Lifetime customer
Always receive reliable and swift service.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you Danielle, I appreciate your review.

MA
MARY JO A.
Honda Accord Coupe
09/29/2018
Honest place to take your car.
Happy H Karz is the best! I’ve been coming here over 20 years. They have taken care of my cars throughout the years with their knowledge and honesty. I feel very confident that my car has been fixed properly at a reasonable price. It’s the only place I go to keep my car maintained and running smoothly.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you Mary Jo, We appreciate your loyalty.

JEM M.
Katy, TX
Mercedes-Benz C230
09/24/2018
Positive Feedback
I have always had a positive experience at Happy Karz. I take both my vehicles there. I don't plan on going anywhere else. I would encourage anyone who needs an honest and experienced mechanic, go to see Alex at Happy Karz.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you Jem, We appreciate your review and your referral.

KENEIDRE B.
Nissan Maxima
09/24/2018
As always the service here is excellent.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Keneidre, I appreciate your review

SA
Steve A.
Mercedes-Benz 600SEL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Steven said he was satisfied with his service.

SUMATE S.
Isuzu Rodeo
09/22/2018
good place for car repairs
good job,Alex. I would recommend you to whoever needs a good job done.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 09/24/2018

09/21/2018
Great Mechanic !
Alex is very knowledgeable and is willing to work through an issue with you . Plus he also let's you know what to watch out for that might be a future problem on the vehicle. He is a bit pricey but it is worth the work compared to a lot of other shops. Keep up the good work.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you, We appreciate your review.

SO
SCOTT O.
Honda HR-V
09/18/2018
Great Place
.I feel confident that anytime I bring my wife's, or my car to the shop ,will get fixed right the first time and at a fair price.

SO
SCOTT O.
09/17/2018
Happy Karz
It maybe a tired cliché, but Alex and Happy Karz treat you like family.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 09/18/2018

I'm happy to hear that. We appreciate your Review and the trust that you guys put in our work.

Mark S.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Mark said the business is quick and they have fast service, they are pleasant and have great pricing. He is very happy with this businesses service.

MV
Mary V.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff at this business were very friendly and kind. They helped her with everything.