Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Richmond, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
01/16/2019
Expertise
Give them a try and you will not go anywhere else. Great group of people who truly care about getting your car back to its peak performance. Happy Karz reps are trustworth and Always fix whatever problems you may be experiencing.

BN
BARBERA N.
01/16/2019
Easy to get to. Fast good service. Excellent results.
Alex is the most accommodating mechanic I have ever had work on my car(s).
He's excellent, his knowledge is impeccable and most of all he's honest and good at what he does.
I would never use anyone else....EVER!

SANDRA M.
Lincoln MKX
01/15/2019
This is the third car we have owned that Alex has taken care of for us. She is knowledgeable, and excellent craftsman, and his prices are very reasonable. Alex always goes the extra mile to help us.
This is the third car we have had Alex take care of for us. Alex is extremely knowledgeable, an
excellent craftsman, and his prices are extremely reasonable. Alex always goes above and beyond what is expected. I highly recommend this company.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Ms Sandra, We appreciate your review and the trust that you put in our work.

MATHEW B.
Ford Edge
01/03/2019
Thank you!
I am still blown away that Alex would come in on his day off to give our vehicle service. Thank you so much for the professionalism and customer care. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find that these days.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you Mathew, I appreciate your review.

Stephan B.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Stephan said they always do a great job.

Salvador C.
Texas
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Salvador said the staff does good work.

JESSE JOSEPH R.
12/28/2018
>>>>>>PROFESSIONAL AUTO MACHANICS, QUALITY WORKMANSHIP AT A GREAT PRICE!!!!!!
>>>HURRY............HURRY............HURRY TO ~ HAPPY H KARZ ~ FOR A EXPERIENCE YOU WILL NOT FORGET, TRUELY PROFESSIONAL MECHANICS WHO TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK LEAVING YOUR CAR IN THE BEST HANDS IN TOWN, ALEX - THE BOSS WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A LIFETIME CUSTOMER & WILL HANDLE YOUR VEHICLES W/ THE UTMOST CARE SO YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A WORRY ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE........................HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, PROFESSIONAL, COURTEOUS WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR!!!!

Thank you one more time Mr Jesse. As always, I appreciate your review

DIANA L.
12/24/2018
Great work, as always!
Fast, reputable, and competitive pricing. Only place I'll take my cars. :)
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you Diana, we appreciate you review and your loyalty.

AA
Aju A.
12/22/2018
Honest assessment and reliable service
We took the car for timing belt service. Alex checked the car and showed additional repairs that the car needed. Alex was very straight forward and did not put any pressure. Normally I would not do all the repairs recommended by the mechanic and would take second opinion. I felt I could trust Alex and decided to do all repairs. In addition to the repairs Alex went ahead changed my oil, engine and cabin filter changed for free. I think that was really nice of him. I hope to bring my cars to Happy H Karz in the future. I would strongly recommend Happy H Karz for your service.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you Mr Aju, We are glad to here you had a good experience in our shop. We appreciate all the referrals and we are looking forward in servicing your vehicles in the future. Alex

Jerry W.
Acura RDX
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

MIKE H.
Katy, TX
Nissan Xterra
12/21/2018
pre purchase inspection 2010 xterra
Great service, this helps us make a decision on a used car purchase.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 12/21/2018

Thank you Mr Mike, I appreciate you review

Sheryl M.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Sheryl said they were good

Betty B.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Betty said she has been doing business with them for years. They are always right there when she needs them. They know what she needs to have done and she trusts them. She appreciates their attitude and wonderful work.

EC
EDWARD C.
12/11/2018
Customer Service
Great job on servicing my “ engine light “ ! Appreciate you and your mechanic!

LR
LISA R.
12/07/2018
Outstanding and dependable service
I always receive a call as a reminder that my car needs to be maintance or if it’s time for an oil change, all the basic things. And most important if I need immediate attend, everything is done to see that my requests or seriously consider and explained so that I can understand what needs to be done to rectify the situation! The pricing is always reasonable! And most important, I know that the work is quality and workers and Manger are dependable!! Always very professional!

TERESA B.
12/06/2018
Friendly and comprehensive service
Alex efficiently covered the service provided and the recommended services. The waiting room was clean and comfortable.

CHUCK C.
12/06/2018
Best repair shop
We have been with Happy H Karz For many years. We have always had reliable, honest, and complete repairs from Alex. He runs a great shop, and always stays in touch as he is completing repairs. We have three cars in our family and take all of them to Alex. Never have I been dissatisfied. Highly recommend!

SO
SCOTT O.
Honda HR-V
12/01/2018
One shop stop
Alex can do it all ,repairs, body work, and commitment to do his best for the customer.

Thank you Mr Scott. We appreciate your review

GN
GORDON N.
Cypress, TX
12/01/2018
Customer Service
The shop is very efficient and customer service is excellent. Alex was very quick on response time to questions. Cost wise very competitive and a lot less expensive then other shops I had quote the work.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you Mr Gordon, We appreciate you visiting our shop. We are happy to hear you had a good experience in our shop. We are looking forward to serve you with any other auto repairs you need.

Richmond, TX
Chevrolet Corvette
11/28/2018
Second to none
Great customer service. Reliable and timely work. I’ve been coming to Happy H Karz for several years now and every time I leave with a satisfied and enjoyable experience.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you, We appreciate your business and your review.