Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

EC
EDWARD C.
04/19/2019
Friendly and courteous service! I really enjoyed the visits because I know the service is done ✅! Thanks!

VB
VINCE B.
GMC Terrain
04/19/2019
Awesome service!
Alex is a very kind, honest and smart person. I trust his opinion on my vehicle. He wants the best for his customers. Very energetic and gets the job done. Dora and his staff are a definite asset to his business.

STUART H.
04/11/2019
A great way to run a business!
Alex and his team provided a rare service, honesty and integrity. I took my Honda Pilot to the dealership to diagnose our air conditioner that was not providing cold air. Their diagnosis was to replace the compressor, relay, and valves for $2,200. I declined their service and brought it to Happy H Karz. I had heard of it previously from a neighbor who took his Honda there. Alex gave me a much more competitive repair cost for the same service. I left my key and went on my way feeling good about a significant savings. Later that day Alex called me to confirm the dealerships diagnosis. Since the dealership did not say that the compressor was 'shot', Alex was hesitant to put in another compressor. Instead he suggested that the relay, Freon, and the valves be replaced first. I agreed and when I picked up the car today, the air was very cold. And the cost for the labor/parts was much less than the original quote. Alex could have installed another compressor (as the dealership would have done) and charged me much more and I would have never known that the compressor didn't need to be replaced. Instead Alex and his mechanics demonstrated honesty and integrity. This gives me great trust in their diagnosis and repair work. I will confidently take my cars to Happy H Karz for future maintenance and repairs.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Mr Stuart, we appreciate your review. I am glad to hear you had a good experience in our shop and i am glad to hear your car is blowing cold air again.

MENDIOLA R.
04/11/2019
They took the time to not only meet my needs but service was a 5-star experience as I dealt with Alex and I’d bring my service here anytime I might have an issue but most of all I’d refer with great expectations !
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Mr Reynaldo, We appreciate your bussines.

DA
DANA A.
Cypress, TX
Toyota Yaris
04/09/2019
Honest, friendly, reliable
Honest, friendly service at reasonable prices.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Harrison, we appreciate the trust that you put in our work.

JOHN PAUL F.
Acura MDX
04/08/2019
#1 Customer Service
Alex always does a great job at a fair price. His customer first approach and automotive expertise is second to none.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you John Paul, we appreciate your loyalty.

NG
NORILDA G.
Chrysler 200
04/04/2019
Happy Karz, Happy You, Happy Day🙂🚘😉
Happy Karz—Alex, Dora and entire team—are genuine leaders in quality customer service. The work is always good, turnaround time is on point, and pricing is so very reasonable. Happy Karz has serviced our family’s vehicles for the past six plus years and we have always been very satisfied. Happy Karz means a Happy You!

JEFF G.
Volvo XC90
03/31/2019
Upfront and friendly service
Took my daughters car in for a brake check. They took care of the problem promptly.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Mr Jeff. We appreciate your review.

GS
GAIL S.
Katy, TX
03/29/2019
close to the house & great people to work with. have Been going there
1. Please change the name on this Honda from Gail to Wesley on the 2016 Honda CRV.
2. all work that was quoted was done ... and on time.

Thank you Mr Wesley, we appreciate your loyalty. We will make the changes

JESSE JOSEPH R.
03/28/2019
MY - TOYOTA ~ HIGHLANDER
>>>>>THANK YOU ALEX & ALL YOUR MECHANICS FOR TAKING THE BEST CARE FOR MY VEHICLE, I NEVER WORRY THAT MY SUV WILL NOT PERFORM AS IT SHOULD BC YOU HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO MAKE SURE IT WILL RUN AT IT'S BEST ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/29/2019

We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. We promise you to do our best to take care of your vehicle. Thank you

CT
CHRIS T.
Ford Bronco
03/26/2019
Oil Change & Annual Safety
Always a pleasure bringing in my vehicle.
Great prices and wonderful services!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you Chris, We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services.

ANDY B.

TF
TIINA F.
03/22/2019
Another great job
Service was great, fast and accurate. Cost of AC job and axle replacement was exactly per quote Alex provided. Truck was ready when promised. Couldn’t have been better. W highly recommend!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you Ms Tiina, We are happy to hear our services reaches your expectation. We appreciate your review.

DESMOND R.
03/22/2019
Auto
Excellent job!! very pleasant experience. Love bringing my car to Alex he is awesome honest straightforward person leaving my car with him I know it is in good hands.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you Desmond, We appreciate the trust that you put in our work.

TD
TIFFANY D.
Kia Optima
03/20/2019
Great Job!
Alex and his staff do an excellent job all around! He’s taken care of our cars for years. When we go elsewhere there’s always problems!

DOLORES B.
Katy, TX
Honda Accord Coupe
03/15/2019
Customer service is top notch!
I feel I can take my car to a mechanic I can trust!

BD
BRYAN D.
Nissan Maxima
03/14/2019
Very glad to have found Happy Carz!
We finally have a mechanic in whom we entrust with all our vehicles. A good friend referred them to us. How right they were. Great mechanic in Alex and great customer service from Dora.

The best compliment I can give is referring our friends and family to Happy Carz.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Bryan, Me and my entire team appreciate you review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services.

JOE M.
03/13/2019
Knowledgeable,professional,prompt,affordable and friendly.
Happy Karz provides knowledgeable,professional maintenance .They are prompt,affordable and very informative.There is no hard sell and they have a friendly customer relationship.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you Mr Joe, I appreciate the time you took to write this awesome review. I'm happy to hear you are satisfied with our services.

SA
SANDY A.
03/13/2019
It is always a pleasure doing business with Alex. He listens to what I need done to my car. He is very professional. Thank you for the great service Alex!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Ms Sandy, I appreciate your review

RICHARD B.
03/12/2019
Routine oil change
In and out no long wait, very friendly reception. Alex went over anything that needs attention, and gave a quote! Will return for service as needed.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you Richard, I'm glad to hear you are satisfied with our service