S
S.
02/21/2020
Alex has always been honest and fair , I have used this shop for both our company and personal vehicles ,, Including 2 full engine replacements, I
I will not use any other mechanic shop

RYAN S.
02/19/2020
This an amazing, efficient place. 10/10 recommend. Reasonable priced and speedy service!

HG
HARRY G.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/18/2020
Honda Civic Si, my baby
My battery light went on. A few hours later, I lost my power steering. Happy Karz took my baby immediately. Gave me a loaner car. Fixed her fast and professionally. She's purring again. Fairly priced and friendly. A place I trust.

SA
SANDY A.
02/12/2020
Pleasant
Alex is fair and pleasant to work with. He always does what he says he will do. He takes good care of my Subaru.

DJ
DOUG J.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/11/2020
Call Alex First
I've been doing business with Alex at Happy H Karz for years. Always good and timely work at a fair and reasonable price. Really nice guy and staff.

02/07/2020
Best Service EVER!
I am always amazed at how quick and efficiently they are able to get the job done! I went in for an oil change on a Saturday morning around 8 am and was out of there within 25 minutes. I am so appreciative for their promptness and efficiency. Seriously the greatest service ever! 10 out of 10 recommend.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you, we appreciate your review and we are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services.

JV
JIM D V.
02/06/2020
Alex
Alex keeps every visit personable professional and humble

KP
KATHY P.
Lexus NX 200t
02/06/2020
The only place to service your car
Excellent customer service. Accurate work at a reasonable cost. I trust in the work that is being done by Alex and his crew.

PD
PORTLAND D.
Katy, TX
Acura TL
02/04/2020
Alex and his employees. They are the best.
Alex will be my mechanic as long as I am here In Houston. He’s the best. I am alway happy to refer a friend. And each time they say he’s great. 👍🏾

AA
ANABELLA A.
Lexus ES 350
02/02/2020
Love it
Very friendly and professional.

JN
JOHN N.
02/01/2020
Great place to have your car repaired
John N

DAVE M (MITCH) S.
GMC Canyon
01/30/2020
The service is great!
Thanks for great service from Alex and his team!
Always quick and effecient!

JUSTIN A.
Cypress, TX
Honda Ridgeline
Service and customer support
The customer service and support Is unmatched great hours very reasonable prices and very reliable also relaxing atmosphere

Katy, TX
01/28/2020
I like taht everything is explained to me
Being a single woman, I need a auto repair shop I can trust. Everything is explained to me and I really like that!

JOE C.
Lexus LS 460
Best Service
I took my Lexus in for the inspection sticker that was due. It was almost time to change the oil as well, so Alex was great and did it in no time. I dropped my car off went to breakfast when I came back my car was all done and ready to go.
Honest and very professional service and he is in Copperfield so I Love It !
Thank You Alex see you next tie I need my car serviced.
Judy C..