Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jaime C.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Jaime said this business is the best. The employees are very helpful and professional.

BD
BLAKE D.
Honda Element
07/13/2018
Honest, reliable and affordable.
This is my second review and my third visit. I usually like to work on my car myself. But sometimes I know a job will take too much time or will require the experience of a professional. Alex does a great job of investigating the issue, and then explaining and providing options. Most importantly he makes sure to understand you, so that he knows what you are looking for in the long-term, and focuses on your needs.
I have over 230k on my car and I am confident that the repairs and maintenance will keep it going for a long time to come.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you Blake, I appreciate your business and the trust you put in our work.

KEVIN M.
Cypress, TX
Kia Rio
07/12/2018
Serviced my car
I'm glad I started bringing my vehicles here. Alex and his staff seems very friendly and helpful when it comes to customer service. They fixed my car in a decent amount of time. That's why I prefer small businesses

ANAMARIA M.
07/10/2018
They helped me out many times with my previous cars. I Always have an excellent experience in happy h Kars! Very professional, they aleays find and solve the problem with no time!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you Ana, I appreciate your review.

Betty B.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Betty said the service by the front desk lady named Dora was excellent.

JESSE JOSEPH R.
07/05/2018
>>>>>>>AGAIN LIKE ALWAYS ~ HAPPY H KARZ ~ PROVES THEY ARE THE BEST AUTOREPAIR SHOP IN TOWN!!!!!!!
>>>THANK ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I KNOW IN MY HEART MY VEHICLE IS IN THE BEST HANDS & WHEN I GET MY CAR BACK IT WILL PERFORM LIKE IT'S BRAND NEW.
I WISH EVERYONE COULD EXPERIENCE SUCH PRIDE IN EXCELLENCE AS I DO. TRUELY ~ HAPPY H KARZ ~ IS THE BEST AUTO REPAIR SHOP IN TEXAS...........................DON'T WAIT - COME & SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you Mr Jesse, I appreciate your review!!!!!

JN
JOHN N.
07/04/2018
No Better place to have a vehicle. serviced
For anyone looking for a place to have work done on their vehicle, take it to Happy H Karz. The best service and people you can find. I have used them for a few years now and would take my vehicles no where else.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you Mr John, I appreciate your review and the trust that you put in us.

AF
ALAN F.
Acura TL
07/04/2018
Warranty work
I had the steering rack replaced about a month ago. It developed a leak. I brought it back to happy Karz (not knowing what was wrong) and they informed me what was wrong and took care of it. Replaced the bad part with no charge.
It’s nice to have an honest car repair shop that you can trust.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you Mr Alan. I'm glad to hear we reach your expectation with all your auto repairs. Thank you

SO
SCOTT O.
Honda HR-V
07/02/2018
Great Place
Great people who will work with you and get the job done right. Hard to fine people you can trust with your car and feel confident that Alex will back up his work with his word.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you Mr Scott, I appreciate the trust you put in our work.

KA
KATHY A.
Saturn Outlook
06/25/2018
Always a pleasure
This is my go to for everything that is/might be wrong with my vehicle. Alex and the rest of Happy H Karz are great people.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you Kathy. I appreciate your review.

AA
Andrew A.
Dodge Caliber
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff did everything that he asked.

JU
Jeff U.
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff did a good job for him.

Robert S.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he is an old customer of this business. The guy who runs the place is a good guy.

AC
ANNA M C.
Seguin, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/12/2018
Convenient location and good service
I set up appointment for Alex to look at my car as I was still having problems. Alex took the time to thoroughly look at my car and fixed the problem. I am thrilled that issue was fixed and I no longer am having any problems with my vehicle. It runs like a new vehicle and thank God I did not have to go out an buy a new car. Thank you so much Alex I will refer others to you. Also Doris is great!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you Ms Campos. We are glad to hear you had a good experience in our shop. We appreciate your bussines.

HR
Hakim R.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Hakim said they do a great job.

KEVIN M.
Cypress, TX
06/06/2018
Great place
I brought my car in for service , the guy Alex was very honest, they fixed my car real quick. I would recommend to others
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you Kevin, I'm glad to hear you had a good experience in our shop. We appreciate your review.

RY
Raguel Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Raguel said they were pretty fast.

Joseph R.
Texas
Cadillac Escalade
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said he has always brought his vehicle to Alex for work at this business. He has always done very well by him.

05/23/2018
Listens well and explains exactly what is needed.
Very friendly trustworthy environment!
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you, we appreciate your review. I'm happy to hear that we reach your expectations.

LH
Louis H.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Louis said Alex broke down everything for him and explained it all to him, including possible future issues.