SJ
SARAH J.
10/21/2020
Happy
Happy H Karz is always a happy experience. Pleasant surroundings and lovely, capable, knowledgeable people. My car and my pocketbook are in good hands.

TR
THURSTON R.
Katy, TX
Ford Police Interceptor
Fast service
Talked to Alex on Monday about the truck problem he said bring it in tomorrow and how much it would cost. It was ready the same day. I was amazed. I'll definitely see them again.

AR
ANDREA R.
Katy, TX
Hyundai Accent
Super helpful
I have been taking my car for tune ups, alignments, and oil changes and have continued to come back because of the level of expertise and professionalism! Alex has always explained detailedly what needs to be done.

Recently, I went back for a change of A/C compressor and the issue was solved quickly. I will continue to come back.

KL
KELLY L.
Honda Civic Cpe
Customer service
The people who do a awe some job

REBECCA B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
10/09/2020
Exceptional Service
Happy H Katz was extremely helpful! My mom’s car wouldn’t start. I had it towed to them and Alex took care of keeping me informed and car was fixed and running the next day. I highly recommend them.

BG
BOB G.
Nissan Rogue
10/06/2020
Fast and friendly, reasonably priced.
Fast and friendly, reasonably priced.

DV
They are very good

RUTH R.
INFINITI QX50
Kind, professional, and friendly
Alex took my car in on the same day I called. I got a loaner and it was ready the next day. Alex and his staff are very professional and kind. They explain everything in detail and very reasonably priced! I have been recommending them since 2018 when I had other work done to a different vehicle.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Ruth, we are happy to hear you are satisfied with our services. We appreciate your review.

MJ
MARY J.
Cypress, TX
INFINITI Q50
Exceptional service
Alex and his team are ALWAYS professional and provide timely and exceptional service each time I have brought my vehicles to them. If you need an awesome mechanic visit Happy Karz you WILL NOT be disappointed.
Mary Jones
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Mary, we appreciate yoru review

KP
KATIE ROTHROCK P.
Hyundai Accent
Thank You!
Quick and friendly service. Thank you for listening to my car and giving me your feedback.
Alex B. from Happy H Karz responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you Katie, we appreciate your review

RICHARD B.
09/29/2020
Great local auto repair shop!
Alex and the guys treat you right. Will give you and estimate before work is performed. Support your local business!!!

DANNY R.
09/26/2020
Happy Customer
First time to try this repair shop. Greeted nicely by Alex. Told him of the problem. Reasonable price and in and out in about an hour! Nice, clean waiting room. I will make this my go to for all my repairs. Highly recommend!!!

SL
Scott L.
Acura TSX
09/22/2020
Dealer quality without the dealer price
Honest, friendly and competent service. Worth the drive from anywhere in the Houston area.

SL
Scott L.
09/21/2020
Friendly and competent service. Mulțumesc!

AW
ANA MARIA W.
Willis, TX
09/21/2020
Alex is great
They made everything very easy and it was very cost effective to use them .
By far the best service