Overall Rating 3.7586193/5Overall Rating 3.7586193/5Overall Rating 3.7586193/5rating 3.7586193rating 3.7586193
Overall Rating 2.41379/5Overall Rating 2.41379/5rating 2.41379rating 2.41379rating 2.41379

Angelo S.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Once again
This is the second time I'm doing this. Service is the best around, now stop sending me these
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Angelo,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Joseph L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Best Overall Experience Ever from this group
Great consistent service on every visit. Came in recently for service on my 2010 Elantra Touring. Just prior to service I noticed that the side window panels on my car were cracked on identical areas on both sides of the vehicle. Scott Jones was very helpful (as always) in checking availability of replacement parts that were needed. He was able to verify availability for replacement.

Joseph,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team and Scott have been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

CE
Carl E.
Lakewood, CA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff ensures my vehicle remains in top condition
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Carl,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

MA
Mynor A.
Downey, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Hassle Free Warranty
Very pleased with the service and support I received. Do not regret to have purchased a Hyundai
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Mynor,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

CN
Cassandra N.
Los Angeles, CA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Friendly, professional, customer focused; i was late and i was seen
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Cassandra,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provid us with your feedback. We strive each and every day to provide our guest with a professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visit reflects that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the oppurtunity to serve your automotive needs for many years to come!

Signal Hill, CA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer service to a perfection!
Trustworthy, friendly, and knowledgeable.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear we were able to meet your expectations by providing you with a trustworthy, friendly and knowledgeable service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Jimmy M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
good service
Never had serious engine work done to the car other than oil changes. The adviser and service tech are friendly and informative in answering all my questions. Its a shame my engine needs to be replaced at 65,998 miles.

Jimmy,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We are very happy to hear our service team was able to provide you with such a friendly and informative experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

BP
Brenda P.
Paramount, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
fast and friendly.
Jake has been polite and very fast completing the necessary paperwork and explains when or if there are any issues. He is very helpful In securing a rental car when necessary.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Brenda,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Quick and Professional
As always, Esteban in the service department is friendly and always professional. The service at this appointment was quicker than usual.

Anonymous,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit!

East Compton, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Best Hyundai Service I received amongst all the different service centers in LA
By far the best experience I had from a Hyundai Service Center. Would definitely recommend.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guest with a professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know your visit reflects that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many years to come!

Redondo Beach, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Great service rep. Been coming here for years
Esteban is a great service rep he always makes sure I'm taken care of and all my questions are answered.

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We're so happy to hear that you feel Esteban and the service team has been able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs. We look forward to your next visit.

Mary M.
Carson, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Oil light comes on in the morning
That they made sure of the problem after they had ordered the part and had me come in, the service manager wanted to be sure that was the problem and I left my car their over night.

Mary,

Thank you for for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

AN
Arlene N.
Torrance, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I have always received outstanding service from Harbor Hyundai. Jake, the service advisor, always takes time to fully explain everything to me so I will understand what the problem is. I appreciate this because other service advisors at other dealers do not do this.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Arlene,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Stanley C.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Good.service
I have no complaints
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Stanley,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

NH
Norman H.
Anaheim, CA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Nice waiting area
They have Wi-Fi a nice coffee machine as well as lounge area with Big Screen

Norman,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear you enjoyed our dealer amenities. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Linnie S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/05/2019 Category: Service
ALWAYS THE BEST!
I wouldn't take my Santa Fe anywhere else! Service is fast and accurate. The people care. Jake is my check-in/check-out guy, but Scott always says, "Hello, Linnie" when I walk in. I get any discount available, friendly treatment, and expert service. If I need to wait, their lounge is very comfortable. I have nothing but "fantastic" to say!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Linnie,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

PG
Pierrre G.
Huntington Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service but lacking shuttle service
Overall good experience with the dealership servicing my vehicle. One thing that I found a bit off was the availability of a shuttle service @ 8:15 in the morning. Shuttle service at this dealership did not begin until 9:00. I had to take an Uber to get to work. This was not a huge deal for me, but could be perceived as an issue for the dealership by others. I would address that by either offering shuttle service at an early time or offering complementary Uber/Lyft rides within reasonable distance to the dealership to offset.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Pierre,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. Please know that these surveys are very important to us and we do everything we can do earn 5 stars from every customer every time. I will be sure to forward your shuttle time request to our service director and see if this is something we can have changed. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

AV
Anthony V.
Seal Beach, CA
Great Customer Service
Bought my car here and bring it here for any service that the car may need. I’ve always been treated with great customer service from everyone that works there. I will continue to bring my car here and will recommend them to anyone.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/02/2019

Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We are happy to hear our service team has taken such great care of all your vehicle needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Making an appointment was easy. The service advisor was quick to assist me upon arrival. He also assisted in getting me a rental car for the day.
I loved the text communication. Service was completed same day. I have no negative comments whatsoever. Cant wait for my next service- lol!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Anonymous,

This is always good to hear or read in this case, so happy that we take good care of you as we should. Thank you for the comment and review we appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Douglas P.
Palos Verdes Estates, CA
2011 Sonata
Should not take 3 service visits to show high oil consumption

Douglas,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.