Latest Review 41 minutes ago

Cypress, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Car Service
The entire staff with Scott Jones number one in my mind is the best. The most honest staff I've ever worked with. Scott went out of his way and saved me big money with his professional knowledge and made my day worth being there. I've said in the past I live just a hop from Cerritos Hyundai but will only have my Genesis serviced and repaired at Harbor, it is worth driving the extra miles for the best service in town. To sum it up I must say anyone owning a Hyundai would be crazy not to have it serviced at Harbor, you can drive for ever and not find a better most honest dealership. As always I thank you so much for making me a happy customer both now and in the future, thank you again, David G.

Lakewood, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/14/2021 Category: Service
First service visit to the dealership
Jorge was very friendly and polite
He explained everything and helpful
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 05/18/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Jorge  and your service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping your trust and confidence for maintaining your vehicle.

Terence M.
05/13/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle service
All work completed as expected.

Thank you for your recent visit to our facility. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping your trust and confidence for maintaining your vehicle.

Artesia, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Recall service
Wating time was unreasonably too long.

05/12/2021 Category: Service
Recall service
Waiting time was unreasonably too long.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 05/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.

VL
Vada L.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Great product and excellent service!
Jake in service at Harbor Hyundai is fantastic! Non better!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 05/06/2021

Vada,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

TC
Tracy C.
Signal Hill, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/05/2021 Category: Service
Another good experience!
Really appreciated my service tech seeking me out to clarify that I wanted synthetic oil when I forgot to specify.

Tracy,

Juan R.
Fullerton, CA
2021 Hyundai Kona Ev
05/01/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
Talk to Alfredo he will take care of you
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Juan,

05/01/2021 Category: Service
Always professional
I had my car serviced many times at Harbor Hyundai, never had a bad experience.

Anonymous,

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We appreciate it! We look forward to your next visit.

AE
Amber E.
Montebello, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Harbor Hyundai is a great, clean facility with professional, knowledgeable, and friendly staff. Been going to this dealership for over a year and it’s the only place I trust with my car.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 04/30/2021

Amber,

FK
Frank K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Staff is friendly and highly qualified
Have always had good service from friendly courteous people.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Frank,

San Pedro, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/19/2021 Category: Service
This is my first review I have ever written. After taking my car to another Hyundai dealer for service I was skeptical of dealer service because I didn’t have a pleasant experience. After reading reviews of Harbor Hyundai I chose to bring my car in for service. My service writer was Andres. Right off his calm demeanor made me feel more comfortable. He was patient, listened to what I had to say about what was going on with my car and asked more detailed questions to understand the issue. From beginning of service to end Andres was thorough with details about my car. He is knowledgeable, detailed oriented and offers exceptional customer service so I will be taking my car here from now to get serviced.

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about Andres and your service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping your trust and confidence for maintaining your vehicle.

Todd M.
04/17/2021 Category: Service
The service department manager is professional
Everything about my service experience was excellent. Convenient,

Todd,

Darlene G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai eLANTRA
Ask for George he is great!

Darlene,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about George and your service experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping your trust and confidence for maintaining your vehicle.

Linda M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai in Long Beach out rates them all!
Employees made picking and leasing a car a treat. They were thoughtful, gave me the truth about each model, listened to my financial preferences. I ended up with a beautiful car I am proud of that gives me no problems! So happy and grateful!!!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 04/16/2021

Linda,

San Pedro, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/22/2021 Category: Service
I appreciate Mr Reynoso's extra attention...
In dealing with an ongoing intermittent soft brake pedal issue with my Elantra, I have to give a special thank you to service manager Miguel Reynoso, who took extra time to personally test drive my car, along with following through with explanations of how to identify brake failure / brake pedal positions. He even took the time to re-bleed the system, along with removing the tires and inspecting the rotors/pads. Even though there may be a chance that the pedal may act up again in the future, (and the mystery issue may never be solved), he gave me his word that he will continue to work with me if such matter rears its ugly head again. He instructed me to keep in touch with how the brakes are doing. So with that said, thank you Mr Reynoso and thank you Harbor Hyundai.

04/15/2021 Category: Service
Brakes...
After multiple attempts to analyze, service and repair an intermittent soft brake pedal, the problem continues to exist.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.