Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jany F.
Torrance, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Awesome
I love the service that I get when I go to Harbor Hyundai. Super nice, honest and they always have my car ready within the time frame that I am told.

GS
Gwendolyn S.
Torrance, CA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Sevice Team!
I have purchased two vehicles from Harbor Hyundai...one in 2010 and one in 2019 and the Service team takes excellent care of them! The older car runs like it's brand new and it has almost 200k miles! Jake is amazing and honest!

Sophead C.
Bellflower, CA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
STEERING WHEEL ISSUE
good communication after I give the associate what the is the issue.

PM
Peter M.
Lakewood, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service fast and covenant service.

CP
Excellent customer service

La Mirada, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
I won't be going back
Service was not to my satisfaction so I won't be returning to this dealership.
I'm still waiting to hear from them regarding a part they ordered, it's been 15 days.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.

Stacey C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Ask for Scott in service
Scott takes the drama out of getting your car serviced. My family has been coming to Harbor-Chevy before Hyundai-for 7+ decades. Employees like Scott keep us coming back.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Stacey,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

James C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Always a Pleasure
I've been having our Hyundai's serviced here since 2016 and I've never been disappointed. Jake is the best.

James,

we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

Lois B.
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Scott!
Scott is a terrific service person and the reason I bring my car to you!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Lois,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit.

Laguna Niguel, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Unprofessional
While waiting to get my vehicle I heard the workers talking and cursing at each other. It made me feel very uncomfortable. I'm sure this isn't typical but it was enough to not want to come back.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.

Bullhead City, AZ
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Great work
Great work and the employees are friendly and helpful.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/19/2020

AU

Inglewood, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Lynnette,

We are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

FR
Francesca R.
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Never A Negative Experience
I've gotten my 2014 Hyundai Sonata serviced here several times and the customer service from everyone is always top notch. Any issues with my car is always taken care of with great care as well.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Francesca,

2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Love my Tucson!
Harbor Hyundai has been great to work with since my Tucson was purchased in January of 2019.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020