Overall Rating 3.8064516/5Overall Rating 3.8064516/5Overall Rating 3.8064516/5rating 3.8064516rating 3.8064516
Overall Rating 2.41935/5Overall Rating 2.41935/5rating 2.41935rating 2.41935rating 2.41935

Jesse T.
2007 Hyundai Accent
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I've been coming to Harbor Hyundai for years and always receive excellent service. Thank you!

Whittier, CA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
LACKING luster *
Take your business (money) elsewhere, this dealer will only give you’ve the run around.. from sales to service! My suggestion would be to consider purchasing your future vehicle from other makes such as Toyota or Honda that offer no cost maintenance plans!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/20/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your business.

DO
David O.
08/18/2019 Category: Service

David,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Friendly Personal Service
I like being able to make an appointment online with a specific advisor.

So far, never any problems going here for an oil change, other than no one ever empties the coffee maker pod receptacle!

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and value your input. We will be sure  to empty the coffee maker receptacle. We look forward to your next visit.

ER
Eric R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Service is always friendly and informative
Been at least 3 times and every time the staff are very friendly and help you get your questions answered.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Eric,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with a professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visit reflect that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many years to come!

MY
Michael Y.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Scott Jones takes very good care of me

Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and providing us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Carson, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
No pressure
I'm satisfied with the work and not told that other things are wrong with the car

Mary,

James H.
Cypress, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2019 Category: Service
I've been going to this dealer for the past 7 years with my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport vehicles
I use the same service consultant the past 7 years and I've never had a problem. Was told when it would be ready and it has always been before or right on that estimated time. They also do great work.
Beside, I worked in the automobile business for over 38 years.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

James,

San Pedro, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
This location tries to up-sell you on services and if you do not do what they recommend, they give you attitude. They told me a specific service was not included in the plan I selected online and when I confronted them about it in person, they had to double check their computer. To their surprise, it was covered.

When it was time for me to pick-up, they gave me the keys and said goodbye. No one explained how my inspection went or the condition of my car. They didn’t even show me where my car was, I had to search for it in the lot.

Very unprofessional staff- will not return.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.

CN
Catalina N.
Los Angeles, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Jake was busy with other customers and there was a slight wait for me to get helped but he was so courteous and very friendly it was worth the wait

Catalina,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

AV
Anthony V.
Seal Beach, CA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Loyal Customer
I can take my car anywhere for service but I choose to bring it to Harbor Hyundai. Always been treated right especially by Jake B. He remembers me when I come in and makes it easy to check In my car. I would highly recommend Harbor Hyundai to anyone that is looking for a place to take their car for service.

Anthony,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're happy to hear that you feel we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs. We look forward to your next service.

08/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change at Hyundai
Good service. They even washed the car.

CJ
Charles J.
Norwalk, CA
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Scott at the Cherry St. dealership.
Thank you for all of your help. Excellent Customer Service, Friendly, Patient, and Courteous. You always make sure my car needs a met.
Charles Jackson

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Estaban the service advisor
Always helpful and informative

Laurie,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next service visit!

NS
Nicasio S.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Exvellence
Excellent people, work, service and value.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Nicasio,

Buena Park, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
This visit was disappointing
Normally, this dealership is sufficiently run.
But, in this case, the ball was completely dropped.
Vehicle was promised back to me in two days, it ended up being seven days, because of an (internal) paperwork glitch with Hyundai management.
I should have been offered, a loaner vehicle, due to warranty work.

Santa Ana, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Everything was very quick
Car was in and out a couple hours before the service advisor predicted
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

08/08/2019 Category: Service
It have all the amenities the a person could use while waiting for the services
The second time for me to be there for the services of my car. I like it. I will recommend this business to others.

Jan C.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
Good service department. I recommend Jake.

Jan,

LW
Lorraine W.
Lakewood, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Very pleasant.
Overall clean place friendly and honest.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Lorraine,