Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Carlos M.
Downey, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service and staff!
I am very pleased with the service and staff care and dedication every time I have taken my vehicle for service.

James P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Love Harbor Hyundai in Long Beach CA
My Service Representative @ our local Hyundai dealer is super - he knows what's needed next in servicing, takes care of my vehicle right away, the work performed is always great. And our cars run smoothly - our older Hyundai is 17 years old and it still runs like a champ. My newer Santa Fe (3 years old) has been a perfect road trip vehicle - love our Hyundai's!! That's why we are a 2-Hyundai vehicle family!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 08/04/2020

James,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

07/28/2020 Category: Service
Speedy service
Very polite and friendly
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/30/2020

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your visit.

James H.
Cypress, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service always on time.
Scott is the best. Always lets you know what's going on with your vehicle. Also knows his stuff.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

James,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

LY
Linda Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantra review / service
Harbor Hyundai is a nice smaller dealership. We take the Elantra there for service, however I find that the cost to do the service is higher than for my other cars (Toyota and Honda). We will continue to go here but not sure if we would purchase another Hyundai.

Linda,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your feedback.

TW
Thomas W.
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Warranty problem
There was a problem with whether an issue would be covered by warranty or not which was resolved with only slight difficulty. A loaner car was issued and the repair and some recall adjustments were performed at the same time. my Sonata was returned to me completely cleaned and detailed on the outside. That made my day!

Thomas,

Thank you for your kind words. Reviews like yours help us make sure that we're meeting the needs of our customers. We look forward to your next visit.

HC
Helene C.
Los Alamitos, CA
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Best Hyundai Service Department around!
Have been through two other service departments since purchasing a 2011 Elantra; had various bad experiences so decided to give Harbor Hyundai a try. Have had my car serviced there 3 times, and each time it has been a great experience. Andres even looked for coupons for me to save me a few bucks. They found an issue I was not aware and it was fixed on warranty; my car is now running and handling great! Thanks Harbor Hyundai!
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/23/2020

Helene,

GH
Gracie H.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Great sales and service employees.
Easy to make an appointment for service. Clean waiting area. Friendly and knowledgeable service employees, especially Scott.
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Gracie,

CI
Cynthia I.
Harbor City, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Care
The care I got from Habor Hyundai on 7/6/20 was Wonderful. The tires i needed were not on site so Scott took the time to find them and then send someone to pick them up. My experience is Always Excellent from beginning end. Thank You Scott and the service tech.

Cynthia Ibarra
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Cynthia,

we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you for your feedback, we look forward to your next visit.

TR
Todd R.
Lakewood, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Scott our service man
Scott is always there to help us. Willing to go he extra mile to satisfy and make sure everything is taken care of .
JESSICA R., Service Relationship Representative from Harbor Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Todd,

BR
Barbara R.
Los Angeles, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Completely satisfied
If it wasn’t for Scott being so damn attentive I would have kept going. He’s definitely a professional.

Barbara,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and will be reaching out shortly to further discuss your visit.

Jany F.
Torrance, CA
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Service Department Awesome
I love the service that I get when I go to Harbor Hyundai. Super nice, honest and they always have my car ready within the time frame that I am told.

Jany,

GS
Gwendolyn S.
Torrance, CA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Sevice Team!
I have purchased two vehicles from Harbor Hyundai...one in 2010 and one in 2019 and the Service team takes excellent care of them! The older car runs like it's brand new and it has almost 200k miles! Jake is amazing and honest!

Gwendolyn,

Sophead C.
Bellflower, CA
07/01/2020 Category: Service
STEERING WHEEL ISSUE
good communication after I give the associate what the is the issue.

Sophead,

PM
Peter M.
Lakewood, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service fast and covenant service.

Peter,