Overall Rating 3.549999/5Overall Rating 3.549999/5Overall Rating 3.549999/5rating 3.549999rating 3.549999
Overall Rating 2.35/5Overall Rating 2.35/5rating 2.35rating 2.35rating 2.35
Latest Review 6 minutes ago
Theodore K. on 01/23/2018
"Friendly and reliable for Service and Repairs"
My engine seized and Hyundai followed through and extended Power Tran Warranty and replace the engine at no cost to my family. Service Department is alway reliable to answer any questions and concerns regarding the Hyundai Sonita we purchased.

Respectfully, Lou Ann Marshall-Kissling (Wife's car)
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
I had great service!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/20/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 12:58 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/23/2018

Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you feel we are able to meet your expectations. Thank you for choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs. We look forward to your next service visit.

Verified Customer on 01/23/2018
"Amazing service always"
I love coming to Harbor Hyundai because of Scott Jones.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/23/2018 11:43 AM

Anonymous,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We strive each and every day to provide our guests with professional, efficient and friendly service. We are happy to know that your visits reflect that! We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to serve your automotive needs for many more years to come!

Michael C. on 01/21/2018
"Always takes care of buisness."
Car always runs so much better after work is done. Everyone there is friendly and helpful.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/21/2018 08:06 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/22/2018

Michael,

David S. on 01/21/2018
"David Nething, my nephew, works there."
It was fine.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/21/2018 07:13 PM

David,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

Verified Customer on 01/19/2018
"Car service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/13/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 04:22 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/19/2018

Anonymous,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

James C. on 01/19/2018
"Harbor Hyundai has the best Service Department"
I highly recommend Harbor Hyundai's Service Department, they always provide high quality work and they are fair and honest. Service Professional Scott Jones is someone I completely trust with the service of my Elantra and I rarely take my car anywhere else for service.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Elantra

Review Created: 01/19/2018 02:20 PM

Edward,

Deryl N. on 01/19/2018
"Great"
Super great service. Service advisor is absolutely fantastic.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra

Easy. No hassle.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/19/2018 11:44 AM

James,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

Willie L. on 01/18/2018
" Very friendly kept me informed "
Thanks very much
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Equus
Review Created: 01/18/2018 06:50 PM

Willie,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We appreciate your business and look foreard to your next service.

Thelma H. on 01/17/2018
"Routine service visit "
Professionalism , courtesy, and knowledge of the staff.
Pleasant physical facility.
Reasonable waiting period.
Ability to make appointments.
Vehicle: 2003 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 08:00 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Thelma,

Aaron W. on 01/17/2018
"Service Review"
Friendly employees, great customer service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:12 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Aaron,

Orsan J. on 01/17/2018
"Customer Service"
Everyone is always nice. Problems or future problems are fully explained..
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:02 PM
Miguel R. at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

Orsan,

Glase L. on 01/16/2018
"Great customer service"
I've been to Harbor Hyundai several times for service on my 2013 Sonata, and always received great customer service from everyone there. The Service Advisor for my visits, Jake, provides thorough explanations of the work to be done and the estimated time to do it, and he's friendly and pleasant to work with- he just needs to work on his status updates a little. I received free shuttle service from the dealership to my home (and back again, since I left my house keys with the technician), and then I was picked up when my car was ready the next day. Saul, the shuttle driver, was very friendly and helpful. And my car's exterior was washed. The prices are fair overall - the price for tires was surprisingly competitive - and, personally, I like to have the OEM-trained techs working on my car. I would recommend Harbor Hyundai and their service staff to anyone.
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 02:38 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Glase,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a great review, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad to hear that you've felt our team has been able to continually meet your expectations by providing you with an efficient and timely service over the years! It is truly a blessing to have such a hard working team of professionals to consistently provide you with this value. Thank you for continually choosing Harbor Hyundai for all your service needs!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Always Great Service"
I can schedule online, have the shuttle drop me back and work and pick me up again in the afternoon. Very convenient. Service managers extremely helpful. Have never had an issue here--work done quickly and done well.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 01:01 PM

Gordon F. on 01/16/2018
"Service"
reserved time, as promised repair time, reasonable cost
Vehicle: 2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/16/2018 09:54 AM

Gordon,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service.

Shahid C. on 01/15/2018
"Scott is always helpful."
Great service at this dealership overall.
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 04:15 PM

Shahid,

Guadalupe C. on 01/13/2018
"Customer services "
They are great and made me feel comfortable
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018 08:40 PM
Jessica R., Service Relationship Representative at Harbor Hyundai responded on 01/15/2018

Guadalupe,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey and for the 5 star out of 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Stacey I. on 01/13/2018
"Great Service Advisor"
Scott Jones was a huge help. I brought my car in for a Power Relay replacement. At first we thought that my car was out of warranty which means I would have to pay a hefty $1100 for my Power Relay. That was way more than I can afford considering I got laid off from my job. I was ready to cry. But Scott Jones went out of his way to punch in the code for the Power Relay just to double check on the warranty and it turned out that it was still covered under the warranty. When Scott called and told me, I was so grateful and thankful. He really made my day.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb