EN
Emma N.
09/29/2017
Overpriced work
I was priced at $700 for a wheel bearing fix. I did some research and the bearing itself was about $160. I called other places and their labor costs were much lower than harlan's. Eventually I ended up just having a friend find the part for $110 and fixing it for $220 all together. They didn't seem to care much about how overpriced they were and I will not be returning. Later I found out that someone wired my car to make the check engine light go off. Can't confirm if it was Harlan considering that it had been worked on a lot before I had it but it was found after they had serviced my vehicle.

Brandon M.
05/25/2017
They know what they are doing!
They know what they are doing but word of mouth has it that Harlan's tends to try and find things wrong with your vehicle that are NOT really "wrong". I did have excellent service when I made a visit for an alignment. Final bill was about $25 higher than it would have been elsewhere in Murray, but I believe it was worth it given the fact that they do a FREE multi-point inspection on every vehicle they get it. Which doesn't help me as much as it would others (because I religiously maintenance my vehicle myself and already know what is wrong), but is still really neat and useful! I do recommend Harlan's for small jobs, but nothing serious or you will be paying for it $$$.

KE
Keith E.
Honda Accord
05/24/2017
All I can say is Harlan automotive...First Class!! Every category!!
All I can say about Harlan automotive...First Class!! Every category!!

DJ
Daniel J.
Hazel, KY
Buick LeSabre
05/23/2017
Great folks, Great Service
They took care of me effective and immediate. I was impressed with the over all experience. I was a new customer but they made me feel welcome and appreciated. I left knowing I had found a good home to service my vehicle at it!
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/24/2017

We welcome you as one of our customers and look forward to serving you in the future!

JE
Joshua E.
Toyota Yaris
05/21/2017
Customer friendly
This repair shop is customer friendly and very thorough.

Michael H.
O Fallon, IL
05/10/2017
Thank you Harlan!
Thank you Harlon for: great car repairs, fast and friendly service, rides for drop offs and pick ups and the MURRAY State University student discount. As parents we appreciate you and your work.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for your kind words and trust in our business.  We always look forward to serving our Murray State students!

AH
Ariyana H.
Pontiac G6
05/04/2017
Great
They are very friendly and explain everything about your car well
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

BN
Burl N.
Chevrolet Aveo
05/02/2017
good, friendly service
very good, quick service. rotated tires, showed why car loped at slow speed, low air in front tires
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

We appreciate your business and are happy you are happy!!  Have a great day and we look forward to serving you in the future.

KD
Karen D.
Chrysler 300M
04/22/2017
The only mechanics I trust with my Katie!
Once again I was very pleased with the service I received for my 2002 Chrysler 300M, Katie. They performed an oil change, lube, fluid check, and rotated her tires, and she was purring when I left there. I trust them to keep her that way, and I have never been disappointed. They also always do a thorough inspection when she is in their care, and they provide me with a list of recommended future services along with how urgent each of them is. The staff and mechanics are all very friendly and attentive as well, so it is always a pleasant experience visiting with them when Katie needs attention.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for the confidense you place in us.  We appreciate your business and kind words.  We love our Murray State Students and always look forward to serving them! Have a blessed day!

Austin M.
Farmington, KY
04/01/2017
Friendly staff
Very helpful with my vehicle and relaying information to me.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for your business and it was great seeing you again.  Good luck with your new truck!

TT
Tom T.
03/23/2017
repair 2010 Ram 3500
Great job & on time.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for  your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

KE
Keith E.
Honda Accord
03/23/2017
Intoxalock Installation and Service
Harlan is very professional and courteous!! I would recommend them...
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 05/10/2017

Thank you for your trust in us!  We appreciate you and your business. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Dan S.
Isuzu Ascender
03/12/2017
replaced a headlight relay
Relay was replaced at no cost for one that was installed in May oy 22016 Thank you
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 03/14/2017

Your welcome!!  Thank you for your business!

TJ
Tanner J.
Henderson, KY
03/04/2017
Great Customer Service
Parents dealing with car repair long distance for college student, great customer service.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 03/14/2017

Glad we could help your student!  We love our MSU Racers!  Thank you for your business.

Jamonika G.
Honda Element
02/22/2017
Tire alignment and replacement
Great staff, helpful, kind and informative. Waiting area very comfortable, will return!
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 02/23/2017

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

NS
Nancy S.
Sedalia, KY
Nissan Cube
02/17/2017
Oil Change
Harlan Motors always gets my car in for an oil change promptly and always starts work on the car in a timely manner. I trust them to check everything throughly and make recommendations when work is needed.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 02/23/2017

Thanks for your confidence in us.  We always look forward to seeing you!!

PK
Presley K.
Mount Vernon, IL
Jeep Commander
02/02/2017
Best service
They went Beyond what I call service I was 2 1/2 hours away didn't everything to help my son with his jeep on internet to fine parts so happy with them
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 02/15/2017

We are happy to serve you and glad we could help your son. We appreciate your business.

QP
Quinn P.
Edmonton, KY
Subaru Legacy
01/29/2017
The staff and service
They did a simple oil/filter/lube change on my car. It only took them an hour to do so. The staff did not put any pressure to buy any other services. They even offered a drop off and pickup at a location in the city until my car was done. Very pleased.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 01/31/2017

We are glad you are pleased with the service you recieved and we appreciate your business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

TT
Tom T.
01/28/2017
Truck
Awesome service
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 01/31/2017

We appreciate your business!  Have and great day and thank you!

Darrell W.
Paducah, KY
GMC Sierra
01/24/2017
Above and Beyond
Once again the guys at Harlan went the extra mile. Seems their business model is know what is expected, but give more. Good organization.
Your S., Owner from Harlan Automotive responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you for your confidence in us! We appreciate your business!