Overall Rating 1.5/5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5rating 1.5

GT
GARFIELD T.
Kia Sedona
07/22/2019
Probably THE best I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with in all my years of travel and driving !!!!
I doubt there is an outfit in this area that can compare with the due diligence these folks practice each and every time I go for service.

DAVID C.
Lillington, NC
07/20/2019
Friendly people and great service can't beat that combination
If you don't have an appointment doesn't take long to work you in

07/20/2019
Quick and convenient service
Service was fast and appointment was easy to make. No upselling occurred which I greatly appreciate. Will definitely come back.

ZM
ZACH/ANGELA M.
Mazda B3000
07/19/2019
The service is great!
I have no complaints what so ever!! Yall are great and have a customer for as long as we live here. Thank you Zach McClary

BRENDEN M.
07/16/2019
Excellent customer service!
I came in for tires and an alignment planned on dropping it off and picking up the next day. They were very friendly and had it done and back to me the same day very satisfied with the experience.

ROY/THERESA S.
Nissan Sentra
07/13/2019
Best service around
I have been bringing my vehicles here since they opened. Had my car here yesterday. They are great. I did not have an appointment and they got me in quick. The tech and manager were AMAZING they truly care about my saftey. I have a mechanic as long as they are open.

PR
Patty R.
Lexus IS 250
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Patty said that the place took care of her and her vehicle.

JOSEPH S.
07/11/2019
Superior Service
Excellence service from friendly smiling faces; to quick professional service, Lead by Mr Robert his customer service policy is carried out by Mr Tim and Ms Maria beyond expectation each time i visit.

FW

PAUL Z.
Buick LaCrosse
07/09/2019
Lacrosse
Great Service with a professional staff.

Robert S.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he's done business with this facility before and was very pleased.

RD
ROBERT AND BARBARA D.
Kia Rio
07/05/2019
Friendly people and the place is always clean.
I just want to say that Harrells Auto personnel are the friendliest people that I have ever met. They care about you and your car when you go in there to get anything done on your car. They make sure your car has been looked over and recorded as to what they found and whether you need to get it fixed as soon as possible or not. I recommend Harrells to anyone that needs work done on their car as they will take good care of you. We will never go anywhere else to get anything done on our car.

Barbara D

JULIE AND JAMES M.
Chrysler Pacifica
07/04/2019
Harrell’s @ Buffalo lakes is an Outstanding business!
Let me start by saying I’ve had so many car issues that you might call Harrell’s my knight in shining armor at this point. They’ve been the most honest business I’ve ever dealt with! And have gone over and above to do whatever it takes to solve the problem.

Kia Sedona
07/02/2019
Always helpful and fast!
Harrells has gone above and beyond for me several times. I have received fast service and quality work whenever I need something done with my vehicles. We have been very impressed and will keep returning in the future.

HL
HAROLD/CAROL L.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/27/2019
Great place to do business!
I highly recommend Harrells Auto as the place to have your vehicle serviced. Employees are very courteous and attentive to your needs. All are very knowledgeable and professional in their work performances.

LO
LORI O.
06/25/2019
Customer Service
I continue to return to Harrells Auto Buffalo Lake because the staff is knowledgeable, service rendered is excellent, timing is always within what they promised and they are conveniently located (near Dairy Queen Ha Ha). I came in yesterday to schedule an oil change and they were able to get me in immediately and didn't make me come back.
I have had a variety of services done, not just oil changes. I will keep coming back. I have referred them to many people, and they are happy with the service they received.

GB
GARY B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
06/20/2019
Great service... with smiles!
I trust Harrell's...to do exactly what my vehicles need, and no more....at fair prices.

Jonathon M.
GMC Pickup
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Jonathon said he was in and out in no time.

VS
VINCENT S.
Toyota Venza
06/13/2019
New Tires
Great experience. 4 new tires, very prompt and I was happy with the price.

EF
ERIN F.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/13/2019
Very professional
I just moved to this area and decided to try this place! I am completely satisfied with the work they did! Everyone is the shop was so welcoming and had great customer service! Thanks so much. We will be back!