Harris Automotive And Tire

VT
VAUGHN T.
Honda Accord
05/09/2016
Great service. Short waiting period for repairs.
Thank you for your follow through to guarantee the quality of your service.

LEONARD B.
04/29/2016
Harris Automotive and Tire
A great place to get your car or truck service at. They are down to earth and honest family owned business. Mike the manager always does his best and does great work.

AH
ANNA/DAN H.
Ford Taurus X
04/28/2016
Mike always shops around to find the bes prices on parts that will be needed. He tries to save money every place he can. They even repaired 2 tires that had leaks! These guys are really the best!

MATT B.
Wentzville, MO
Jeep Cherokee
04/26/2016
They were fast and friendly.
Used them for a different couple car issues always reasonable. Great work.

Chevrolet Pickup
04/07/2016
Manager (Mike Gens) - GREAT - GREAT- CARING
Being a single woman, knowing that I have a reliable caring automotive repair shop. I feel very blessed to know I have a place I can take my automotive problems to. Service is great. You have a "GREAT" Manager (Mike Gens). I have recommended Harris Automotive to friends.

JAMES T.
02/20/2016
service
It was clean and a very quick service, friendly and helpful servicemen

ET
ELIZABETH T.
GMC Acadia
02/17/2016
Good to work with
Always kind and fair in my experience.

LEONARD B.
12/30/2015
Always Great Service!!!!
Very knowledgeable and courteous. The Staff is is Great!!!!!

JN
JOANN N.
GMC Yukon XL
12/08/2015
First time at Harris
Fast, friendly, informative, and more I will be back for all my automotive needs!!

11/11/2015
New rear tires and new rear brakes.
VERY accommodating. Dropped my car off and used their loaner car to return home and wait for their call. I feel they are honest. We women are at the mercy of your service. I know where the gas goes and how to turn my car on. Horror stories of being taken advantage of by other shops scare us. Your manager took the time to explain my repair needs and for that I am grateful. I have recommend Harris to my friends.

10/14/2015
Being a widow/single woman - I feel they are not taking advantage of my lack of knowing about automobiles.
I feel they are being honest in evaluating my needs to have a safe car. Please don't take advantage of women. We "all" feel that we are targets for being taken advantage of.

ET
ELIZABETH T.
GMC Sierra
09/29/2015
VALUE VALUE VALUE
Always courteous, fair pricing, and took care of me fast today.

RV
ROBERT V.
O Fallon, MO
Chrysler Sebring
09/22/2015
great service
Mike Gens was awesome to deal with after all the shops i have been to... He was friendly ...and helpful,,,will definitely recommend your business

LK
LAURA K.
Dodge Stratus
07/17/2015
Mile is a really great man!
Mike was able to get my car in and out swiftly, and also didnt hold back information on why i have an oil leak and how to fix it. Ill be returning many more times as long as he is there.

JOE P.
Chevrolet Express
06/11/2015
review
Mike was courteous, always aware of my time limitations and was very helpful.

AH
ANNA H.
Ford Taurus X
05/06/2015
Very professional and friendly
I love the guys at Harris! They do accurate, efficient work!

TAMMY S.
Lincoln LS
03/28/2015
Customer service is great.
I thought the part for my vehicle was high, but the service I recieved was otherwise great.

ES
ERIK S.
Kia Optima
03/07/2015
great automotive experience
Great thing is they call when your vehicle is headed into the shop, they verify what you have requested be done,they don't repair anything without your authorization, and they call when vehicle is finished. I am very pleased with they're service

RD
RIC D.
02/19/2015
Great service all the time
Mike and Kyle went above and beyond to service our car. We chose WC Harris to balance the tires over Dobbs and i'm glad we did. We always tell others to go to Harris for a job well done.