KENT S.
O Fallon, MO
02/20/2019
Trustworthy
Keven and the other mechanics are honest, fair and efficient

JAMES M.
Pontiac Grand Am
02/13/2019
car repairs
Lindenwood auto has been servicing my cars and trucks for the past 15 years. Professional service, good people.

RJ

JERRY S.
Saint Peters, MO
01/29/2019
The Absolute Best
I believe this is the best in the repair business . I have been a customer for over 15 years and will continue to come to them for repair and service they are like family and most noligable in the business very reasonable charge for work done. Thank-You Jerry L. Stone, United States Navy Veteran Vietnam

RN
Rich N.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Rich said the business is the best in town. They are very honest, up front and dependable.

JEFF K.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/28/2019
They were thorough in diagnosing my cars issues
They were very friendly and fair priced. It's hard to find a trustworthy shop these days. I wont go anywhere else.

RJ
RUSTY J.
01/25/2019
I usually try to do what I can as far as maintainence goes, but couldn’t work this one out. I ended up taking my Jeep to another local shop around the corner for a fuel injection issue. After almost 2 weeks and several hundred dollars later, it was dropped off at Lindenwood. They were able to diagnose and fix within about 24 hours and well below what the previous shop had quoted. Aside from finding and fixing the issue, they also called the previous shop for reimbursement so I didn’t have to pay for their mistakes. I hope that I don’t have to take it back in for anything serious, but if I do, I will definitely be going back to Lindenwood Auto. They’ve got my trust

BARB S.

KIM G.
Cadillac Escalade
01/21/2019
Reliable
The guys at Lindenwood Auto Service have been repairing my cars for over a decade. They have always provided honest estimates and performed quality work over the years. Their prices are right on expectations. I have the guys at Lindenwood Auto do my repair work over other shops that would charge the same, or even more, because they have consistently fixed my all of my cars woes and earned my trust. They won't try to sell you on a repair you don't need. They've always explained what they've found and recommended the appropriate service. They know what their doing.

Jim H.
Missouri
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he does recommend the business to others. He has gone to them for years, and they are okay.

GP
GRACE P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/18/2019
THE BEST SERVICE IN ALL AREAS.
The service is great . Time to wait is super and the pricing is great. Customer service is the best.

BT
Bud T.
Buick Century
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Bud's wife. She said this is the only facility that touches her vehicle. The staff is wonderful and they have been using this business for years.

DAVID H.
01/10/2019
Trust, Quality and Timeliness
Always trustworthy with excellent workmanship. I can't imagine getting better car service for a better price anywhere else.

ROBERT S.
GMC Acadia
01/08/2019
Always get in/out promptly!
Prompt service-fair prices!

01/07/2019
close to my house
They do very good work

ANDREW S.
Springfield, MO
01/04/2019
Honest and Reliable
Took my car in to have the brake booster replaced. They kept me updated with the status of my car and had it completed earlier than expected. Great friendly staff. Competitive prices. Would bring my car in again.

ROB C.
Saint Peters, MO
Toyota Avalon
12/30/2018
Dependable Friendly Service
I brought my car for repairs. The work was done timely and at a fair price. I will return in the future.

JACK S.
12/27/2018
Repairs
Often it's hard to find a place where you don't have to worry about being taken advantage of.....a mechanic friend of mine recommended lindenwood auto and they are very nice...think I found my new place to go

HS
HAL S.
12/27/2018
Honest, dependable, friendly
Our family vehicles have been serviced by LIndenwood Auto for decades. Their crew is hardworking and knowledgeable. I have recommended them to many friends because I know they will fix the problem in a timely manner without pressure to do unnecessary repairs or charging exorbitant fees. They know our vehicle history and give solid advice. Highly recommended.

12/22/2018
Trustworthy mechanics
Have been going to Lindenwood Auto for many years. Service is great and they can be trusted to fix only what needs to be fixed...no padding the bill with unnecessary extras.