HB
HEATHER B.
05/31/2020
Great job on my car! Runs like a champ!

JILL L.
05/30/2020
They get you in and get your car fixed without any drama. No up-selling.
Its a great place for single women or anyone that doesn't know about cars. They never up sell and always take care of whatever problem my car has. I 100% trust this shop.

NH
NORM H.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/29/2020
The men at Lindenwood Auto are know their trade. They are friendly and can fix your car no matter what the issue is.

HS
HAL S.
05/16/2020
Great car care
Got my car in on short notice. Always personal, professional, reliable, affordable and trustworthy. They have serviced our cars for almost thirty years.

EB
ERIC B.
Saint Peters, MO
Dodge Dart
05/16/2020
Engine swap
They replaced my engine on my 2013 Dodge Dart. Excellent service at a good price I would recommend Lindenwood Auto Service for any of your auto needs.

RJ
RUSTY J.
05/15/2020
Radiator Flush
Again, I can’t say enough about this place. Very knowledgeable and punctual. Took my 20 year old Jeep in for a coolant flush today. They exceeded my expectations once again. I also made an appointment for my daily driver, so I’ll be leaving another review next week. I’m sure it’ll be positive

BRYAN S.
05/12/2020
They always do a good job

TL
TERRY L.
05/08/2020
Fast and reasonably priced.
Sent two cars . Got both cars finished very fast. Quality work, very reasonable prices.

EC
EILEEN C.
Chevrolet Corvette
05/07/2020
Fast & Thorough
This place will take on any challenge & ensures they get you the best possible deal on parts. Not every repair shop will work on Corvettes and they took mine in within 3 days of my initial call & had it back to me in under a week with an extensive list of needs. AWESOME JOB!!

HB
HEATHER B.
04/29/2020
Fair Shop
Everytime I've had to have my car serviced, Lindenwood Auto has always given me a better deal than other shops in town.

JAMES M.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
04/27/2020
professional and knowledgeable. Great service.

LW
LINDA W.
O Fallon, MO
Pontiac G6
04/27/2020
These guys are Great,very Dependable, and Honest, been going to them for years...
These guys are Amazing ! Been going for years and the best I've seen.. Thanks Kevin, Joe, etc..

BE
BARB E.
04/23/2020
Peace of mind
They are honest and fix my van with care.

NL
NIKKI L.
Lincoln Navigator
04/20/2020
Great, honest people!
Honest people doing great work! Couldn’t ask for anything more! Very friendly and fast! Thanks much!

Mazda CX-7
04/16/2020
Definitely recommend
Lindenwood auto was highly recommended. They correctly diagnosed and fixed the issue with our vehicle at a fair and reasonable rate.