GK
GEOFFREY K.
Chrysler 300
07/07/2021
Great place.
They always do a great job and are very nice.

JOHN A.
Kia Sorento
01/08/2020
Excellent work
Always always always good honest work! Great mechanics doing great job every time. Would never go anywhere else!

JAMES M.
Ford E-250 Super Duty
07/10/2019
car repair
Excellent job as usual. Saved me several hundred dollars on a repair. Honest people.

JAMES M.
Ford E-150
06/01/2019
car repair
Great job, very professional.

AG
ANGELA G.
Jeep Liberty
09/05/2017
Lindinwood auto
Disappointed with replacement parts had a power steering hose replaced for the third time.

KH
Kenneth H.
Bowling Green, MO
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/13/2016 Category: Service
Kenneth said his vehicle is now having electrical issues after service, and is not to happy with the way he was treated by the business.

BO
Basil O.
Missouri
Honda Accord
09/24/2015 Category: Service
Basil said he went for an oil change and now has a leak since then. He has never had a leak before. He would not recommend them to others because of the reasons mentioned.
Kevin and Joe .. from Lindenwood Auto Service responded on 09/27/2015

I thought that the leak was fixed. Please call us so that we can see what is going on.
Thanks kevin

FM
Facundo M.
Ballwin, MO
Nissan Quest
07/10/2012 Category: Service
Facundo said when he picked his vehicle up it lost power on the highway. He had to buy a new battery and he is not sure if the alternator was even replaced like he requested. After all of his issues with this business, he was never offered any discounts or apologies. He said he will never return.
Kevin and Joe .. from Lindenwood Auto Service responded on 07/22/2012
I do and did apologize unfortunately we have no control over defective parts it does happen. Your alternator was replaced it was just bad if there is anything I can do to make you happy please call 636-946-3339 Thanks Kevin

JENNIFER G.
St Charles, MO
05/18/2012
Kevin, Rob and everyone are good people at linden wood. Fair prices, would keep in touch regarding any follow up on getting the parts to fix my window. Great exp

CE
CINDY E.
Acura RDX
07/28/2021
High Integrity
Told me that i did not need new brakes even though it would have lost them business. Made the needed repairs quickly. Will take my car back here again

BE
BARB E.
07/28/2021
Always trusted
We have come here for 20+ years and always trust Kevin his shop does excellent work

07/25/2021
Honest and persistent.
They were honest, and persistent in getting to the root of the problem and repairing it.

HN
HUGH N.
Ram 2500
07/20/2021
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
I had called ahead and got a 1:00 pm appointment. Joe was at the desk and I told him to check the front brakes, as well as the general service, because I was going to haul my 5th wheel soon. I walked across the street and had lunch, read a little from my book, then went back. Truck was ready, I paid, and away I went.
My expectations were met. That is good service.

JOHN P.
07/18/2021
Always to be trusted!!!
We love Lindenwood Auto. They can always identify the problem with our cars and get it fixed. We always feel totally confident in their diagnosis. Always to be trusted!!!!

JAMES B.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/14/2021
Good work from friendly people
The only problem is finding a place to park but they provide good, thorough workmanship at a reasonable price. They are my go-to place when I have a problem with our car or need a state inspection.