CT
CAROLYN T.
Winfield, MO
06/30/2020
Lindenwood Auro provides excellent service and timely attention to my car.

PG
PHIL G.
06/30/2020
Great service.
I called to see how soon I could get my car looked at. I dropped it off and they had all services finished in a day. Really good people!

NH
Great mechanics and service

TAMMY B.
06/26/2020
Good deal
Service is good, prices are reasonable, personalities are exceptional. Found this place on accident and it's my new go to. But don't listen to me because I dont want the lines to get long!

SD
SHANICE D.
Saturn L200
06/24/2020
Vehicle work
I called these guys and they took my car right in and had my car fixed in a matter of a few hours. My car is riding really good and it’s not even making anymore rattling sounds and I only went to get my horn fixed. The price they charged me was so in my budget for me being a single mom with little to no money. I appreciate you guys so much and the customer service was phenomenal. I would and will refer you to whomever need there vehicles worked on any day of the week hands down! Blessings to you all

LK
LARRY K.
Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2020
Excellent service.
Outstanding service and friendly staff.

TW
TOM W.
06/19/2020
Car check up
The service was great And I got my car back fast. So far everything is running just fine

DENNIS M.
GMC Yukon
06/13/2020
Auto repair
Excellent service for a fair price

CHANDRA B.
06/12/2020
Trustworthy
Joe was kind and assured me he would fix my car and get it to pass inspection. He delivered in less than one day.

STEPHANIE B.
O Fallon, MO
Ford Flex
06/04/2020
Quoted price was what I paid for service to car for air conditioner. Timely, polite, great service. Very happy.

HB
HEATHER B.
05/31/2020
Great job on my car! Runs like a champ!

JILL L.
05/30/2020
They get you in and get your car fixed without any drama. No up-selling.
Its a great place for single women or anyone that doesn't know about cars. They never up sell and always take care of whatever problem my car has. I 100% trust this shop.

NH
NORM H.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/29/2020
The men at Lindenwood Auto are know their trade. They are friendly and can fix your car no matter what the issue is.

HS
HAL S.
05/16/2020
Great car care
Got my car in on short notice. Always personal, professional, reliable, affordable and trustworthy. They have serviced our cars for almost thirty years.

EB
ERIC B.
Saint Peters, MO
Dodge Dart
05/16/2020
Engine swap
They replaced my engine on my 2013 Dodge Dart. Excellent service at a good price I would recommend Lindenwood Auto Service for any of your auto needs.