ALLAN B.
02/19/2020
Service with Lindenwood Auto had always been great. Much appreciated!

NM
NATHAN M.
Ford Econoline Wagon
02/19/2020
They are awesome....
I am a small electrical contractor and my van is my business. For over 25 years Joe, Kevin, Rob and the guys have always went out of their way to get my van back up and running so I do not miss any work or get far behind. I had a brake hose break about 3 weeks ago, they had me back on the road the next day and last Friday my radiator cracked and they had me back on the road that afternoon. Now these guys are good mechanics and do a great job so they are busy all the time but they get things done and always have when you need it. Cannot say enough about the excellent service, friendly attitudes and reasonable prices. They are the best and we have them here in St. Charles, wow. Thank you Lindenwood Automotive so much...

Sincerley,
Nathan Moses
Boschert Electric

DAVE D.
O Fallon, MO
02/18/2020
Dependable
Great dependable service as always.

MK
MARCELLA K.
02/17/2020
Fast setvice, competitive price
Immediate service availability, rapid service completion, competitive price.

JOHN H.
02/17/2020
Excellant service
Great work again ok n my van

NM
NATALIE M.
02/14/2020
Mechanics there are knowledgeable.
Will continue to go to them for auto repairs and service. They are knowledgeable , and do all the work at reasonable rates.

CV
CARL V.
Silex, MO
02/14/2020
Lindenwood Auto does it all.
Lindenwood Auto is a great place for quick and reliable routine maintenace as well as major repairs. They know cars and can handle it all.

Betty S.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Betty said the staff are always there to help, and get the service done with no questions asked. She wouldn't go anywhere else.

KENNETH M.
02/12/2020
Very happy with the service.
I feel they did a very good job on our truck it sing it and it was done very quickly.

KK
KELLI K.
Jeep Liberty
02/12/2020
Honestly
I was in need of some costly auto repairs and Kevin was honest and direct on what I needed to get fixed first. I did do some repairs that day and they are working great. I will be having the rest of the repairs done in the future because of the great job I received from the first day.

DA
DAVE A.
Dodge Durango
02/07/2020
Mom’s car
We know the guys and trust the services we get, thank for being there for us

TW
TOM W.
01/28/2020
2005 Sonata
Service was excellent. Got my car back very quickly.
Joe was great!

STEVE M.
01/22/2020
Good work fair price honesty
I appreciate the straightforward honest approach to repairs and the quickness of getting it done

DZ

HN
HUGH N.
Ram 2500
01/21/2020
Appointment made things a snap.
I was pleased that my appointment time allowed me to get the rest of my errands done.

Displaying 1 Review