HN
HUGH N.
Ram 2500
07/20/2021
2017 Dodge Ram 2500
I had called ahead and got a 1:00 pm appointment. Joe was at the desk and I told him to check the front brakes, as well as the general service, because I was going to haul my 5th wheel soon. I walked across the street and had lunch, read a little from my book, then went back. Truck was ready, I paid, and away I went.
My expectations were met. That is good service.

JOHN P.
07/18/2021
Always to be trusted!!!
We love Lindenwood Auto. They can always identify the problem with our cars and get it fixed. We always feel totally confident in their diagnosis. Always to be trusted!!!!

JAMES B.
Chevrolet Corvette
07/14/2021
Good work from friendly people
The only problem is finding a place to park but they provide good, thorough workmanship at a reasonable price. They are my go-to place when I have a problem with our car or need a state inspection.

NH
NORM H.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
07/12/2021
Cooling system replacement
Excellent work great employees and they know cars and trucks.

Cadillac CTS Sedan
07/12/2021
Great service plus quality work
I dropped my cadillac cts off to have front brake pads plus rotors put on & they performed a great job plus didn't take long to do so.

STEVE M.
07/08/2021
Honesty and quality work
The guys try hard to do good service and are prompt

RK
RICHARD J K.
Nissan Frontier
Good timely service.
Excellent timely service. Like that they informed me of the cost before doing the work. Very friendly staff.

Saint Ann, MO
Honda Element
Prompt and Affordable
I had attempted to schedule multiple places, during an entire month, without success. I was able to schedule an appointment here, within four days. I had my car back; from drop off to pick up; in 48 hours. Efficient, Knowledgeable, and Affordable. This is the type of service that will keep me returning. Thank you very much!!!!

GK
GEOFFREY K.
Chrysler 300
Great place.
They always do a great job and are very nice.

JULIE M.
O Fallon, MO
Ford Expedition EL
07/01/2021
Great place to get a car fixed
They were able to get me in within a reasonable timeline. Fixed the problem quickly and communication was great!

LT
LONNIE T.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/28/2021
Good work, Good people
Kevin and the guys are great. I always get my car in quickly, not waiting for an appointment 2 weeks from now and the work done in timely fashion. Very happy here and have been coming here for a few years.

MK
MARSHA K.
Saint Louis, MO
06/25/2021
Scary noise when breaking sent me trying to find someone to check it out. I picked these guys because they were willing to fit me in the next day, probably due to desperation in my voice and the reviews seemed genuine.

Great experience! They could have taken advantage of me clearly being clueless, they definitely had an opportunity to do that, but they didn’t. I dropped my car off in the morning, had a diagnosis by lunch time and it was fixed by early afternoon and bill was very reasonable!

Thank you! Will definitely be back. Highly recommend.

DAVE D.
Another great experience with the employees at Lindenwood Auto

BL
Brian L.
06/24/2021 Category: Service
Brian said they are honest and do good work. They do a great job and he appreciates the staff.

KF
KEN F.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Kia Optima
06/22/2021
Personal and honest service
Joe and Kevin are awesome at troubleshooting issues and fixing the quickly and accurately.

Displaying 1 Review