Latest Review over 1 year ago

LP
Lisa P.
09/07/2018
A pleasant place to conduct business.
I trust their work.

Joseph L.
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said the businesses staff is very honest.

Danny S.
Ford Transit Connect
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Danny said he was recommended to this business by a friend, and this business is the greatest.

RE
Reuben S. E.
Ford Expedition
08/06/2018
Hart Motors
Hart motors finds the problem and repairs as soon as possible. Free shuttle if you need, Great mechanics. Reasonable prices.

DE
Daniel E.
Toyota Yaris
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he was totally satisfied. He is taking it back to do more work.

Josue B.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Josue said the service was pretty convenient and he liked it. The people were nice.

Maria L.
07/17/2018
Service us great
I recommend Hart for the great service.

Sirpa H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Sirpa said they do a great job.

Rosa Carrillo C.
Panorama City, CA
07/11/2018
Car maintenance
Ari is always great in getting my car in order. He is honest and makes sure I know what is happening with my car. He will give an estimate or not as I usually don't want one. I will just tell him to get it done and I will deal with the bill later. He's very fair.

Rebecca C.
Pacoima, CA
Honda Element
07/09/2018
Honest Mechanic
When you find a good mechanic that’s GREAT but when you find a good, HONEST mechanic that’s PRICELESS! Even after they moved I continued to bring my car for servicing. He will tell you only what you need for now and mention other services to be done later on at a certain mileage point. Thank you

EB
Etta B.
07/08/2018
Air Conditioner fix! Chillin' now!
I bought this car used and with no information about past owner servicing. The A/C was blowing HOT Air! Not good on these 110 degree days in SoCal. I called and asked Ara if they fixed A/Cs and took the car in early on Saturday. It was already 89 degrees at 8:30 a.m. They did the necessary tests to see if everything was operational and found very little Freon in the system. They flushed Freon out and 'charged' with new refrigerant. Also put dye in the system to see if there will be any leaks within 2 wks. Ara asked me details about what the problem was and gave me the initial requirements for repair. My paperwork printout for the test shows normal pressure, etc. after 'charging' with new refrigerant. The mechanic left the A/C on so when I got in the car and started it, the air was immediately blowing COLD. As a senior lady, I trust Ara because he doesn't try to upsell a lot of services besides what I go in for. He advises that scheduled services are due at a certain time and asks if those have been done. He has a record of service on my car and reviews it each time I go in. There have been other customers there when I was waiting and those people have been his customers for many years and many cars. That is the sign of a good mechanic. I trust Ara and Hart Motors for their professionalism and honesty and I plan to continue service on my car here.

SK
Sarkon K.
Winnetka, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/06/2018
not passing smog check
the quality of service was excellent i am very happy they were very honest too
the price was good,better than the others

John W.
Burbank, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
John said he is impressed with the owner of the business. He is straight forward, honest and a no nonsense type.

EB
Etta B.
05/31/2018
Smog test clean and quick
My 2001 Chevy Malibu needed a STAR smog test per CA DMV requirements. I chose a Saturday morning early test time because of a lighter schedule at the shop. I arrived, got all the info inputted and the test was done. Passed. My car is old by some standards and when I bought it 'used' it had a number of issues. Hart Motors is a AAA facility so if the customer is an AAA member, there is a discount for parts or labor plus a warranty on parts and labor. Non AAA members also get a warranty. (Smog tests are not under warranty). I had repairs made to problems which would have caused a 'fail' smog test. Ara, the owner, answers my questions and explains repairs. Clean and comfortable facility. I trust this shop.

AT
Alexander T.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said this business did a smog check for him, and it all worked out.