Latest Review about 1 month ago

George L.
Honda Element
03/09/2021
Good mechanics
They are good at fixing cars .

GL
George L.
Saturn SW
03/04/2021
Friendly
They know how to fix cars

DF

MV
Maria V.
Van Nuys, CA
02/25/2021
Everyone is friendly especially Ara,the owner.
We have bben with Hart Motors for years for great and exceptional service.

Dovie Rene M.
Beverly Hills, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/24/2021
Consistently professional , honest And efficient
These guys always lookout for my best interest,

FF

Rodolfo A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/07/2021
Relaible work
Relaible and fast service.

GE
Gloria E.
02/03/2021
Experience
The gentleman was very professional and very knowledgeable about my car. I had an awesome experience. I would recommend him to others. I will be taking my business to him again and again. If you haven't visited Hart Motors, just try them. In my opinion he's worth my time and will be worth yours.

VL
Vanessa L.
Pacoima, CA
02/02/2021
Always get excellent service..

Carla M.
02/02/2021
Grateful
After my car wouldn’t start and I had to have AAA tow my car, they took me to one of their affiliated mechanic shops which happened to be Harts Motors. Ara was gracious enough to give me a ride home while they ran diagnostics on my car since I had told him I didn’t have a ride back home and was nervous about Ubers because of COVID. I was called 2 days later stating that indeed it was the battery and that AAA came and dropped off a new one since I had purchased from them. He then said that since it was just the battery, that it would be NO charge! He just gained a new customer!!!

GE
Gloria Jean E.
02/01/2021
Experience
The gentleman was very professional and sociable to his job description. A very fine man. Took care of my car as he smogged the car. Very good job. I would recommend him to others.

Tim S.
North Hollywood, CA
Nissan Titan
01/22/2021
Nissan Titan Transmission
I was referred to Harts by a friend and incredibly thankful for that referral. The transmission in my truck failed and Harts took it in , installed a replacement, and now it’s running even better than I expected it would . Thank you guys for great attention to detail and the customer service. I’ll certainly continue that referral I received and happy new year!

Volkswagen Jetta
01/20/2021
Won’t be going anywhere else for car service

01/18/2021
Excellent service!
Great service as always!.

ST
Shon T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Dodge Charger
01/15/2021
Good work
Ara does honest good work