Volkswagen Jetta
01/20/2021
Won’t be going anywhere else for car service

01/18/2021
Excellent service!
Great service as always!.

ST
Shon T.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Dodge Charger
01/15/2021
Good work
Ara does honest good work

Volvo 240
Ace Technician
Ara is an ASE-certified Ace technician! He has rescued my vintage Volvo more than once.

April S.
Service oriented
After test driving and inspecting my vehicle Ara the owner brokedown the needed repairs to my auto, in doing so he was both professional and curtious in conveying the information. In addition I found the owner makes every effort to work with a customer on their needed repairs.
As a female this is very unusual most mechanics simply state a price and that's it. Yes I would recommend this shop.

GL
George L.
Los Angeles, CA
Honda Element
Good with customer’s
He has good customer service and he does good work.

Mariana B.
Van Nuys, CA
Acura TSX
01/05/2021
Wonderful experience !!!
Mr. Ara. Very kind , friendly and with great. Knollage and experience . Hi did an complete revision to my car and gave me the best advices. Thank’s Mr. Ara!🙏😀

Adrian B.
Glendale, CA
Cadillac ATS
12/31/2020
Trustable
Excellent service and excellent customer workmanship.

Pacoima, CA
12/30/2020
Reliable
Trustworthy

Choosak H.
Los Angeles, CA
12/18/2020
Excellent services.
Ara is very honest. He will tell us what my car need to fix or no need to fix. He gave us very fair price. I and my wife love to bring our cars here and let Mr. Ara evaluate and fix our cars. We been with Ara over 10 years. Thank your so much for your services.

RA
Rodolfo A.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
12/18/2020
Fast, clean and helpful service.
They replace my two batteries on my truck this morning, I did live the truck I wait for it, fast a reliable service.

Mary G.
Canyon Country, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/07/2020
very personable with great rates
they are always willing to accomodate the customers schedule; great work and if you are not satisfied they try and remedy the problem

Rodolfo S.
12/04/2020
They see to it that job is done properly on time.
I brought my car to their shop to have the battery tested/checked and found out that it was already weak and needed to be changed. I still have to use it for an errand and Mr. Ara Hart was good enough to lend a battery since they don't have yet the right battery for my car. He promised to have my car fixed the next day and completed the job right away when I came back.

CD
Chantel D.
Van Nuys, CA
Pontiac G6
12/04/2020
Customer Service
My car was ready in due time. Thank you for your punctuality. My breaks are fixed with no problems.

SD