Maria L.
07/17/2018
Service us great
I recommend Hart for the great service.

Sirpa H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Sirpa said they do a great job.

Rosa Carrillo C.
07/11/2018
Car maintenance
Ari is always great in getting my car in order. He is honest and makes sure I know what is happening with my car. He will give an estimate or not as I usually don't want one. I will just tell him to get it done and I will deal with the bill later. He's very fair.

Rebecca C.
Pacoima, CA
Honda Element
07/09/2018
Honest Mechanic
When you find a good mechanic that’s GREAT but when you find a good, HONEST mechanic that’s PRICELESS! Even after they moved I continued to bring my car for servicing. He will tell you only what you need for now and mention other services to be done later on at a certain mileage point. Thank you

EB
Etta B.
07/08/2018
Air Conditioner fix! Chillin' now!
I bought this car used and with no information about past owner servicing. The A/C was blowing HOT Air! Not good on these 110 degree days in SoCal. I called and asked Ara if they fixed A/Cs and took the car in early on Saturday. It was already 89 degrees at 8:30 a.m. They did the necessary tests to see if everything was operational and found very little Freon in the system. They flushed Freon out and 'charged' with new refrigerant. Also put dye in the system to see if there will be any leaks within 2 wks. Ara asked me details about what the problem was and gave me the initial requirements for repair. My paperwork printout for the test shows normal pressure, etc. after 'charging' with new refrigerant. The mechanic left the A/C on so when I got in the car and started it, the air was immediately blowing COLD. As a senior lady, I trust Ara because he doesn't try to upsell a lot of services besides what I go in for. He advises that scheduled services are due at a certain time and asks if those have been done. He has a record of service on my car and reviews it each time I go in. There have been other customers there when I was waiting and those people have been his customers for many years and many cars. That is the sign of a good mechanic. I trust Ara and Hart Motors for their professionalism and honesty and I plan to continue service on my car here.

SK
Sarkon K.
Winnetka, CA
Toyota Avalon
07/06/2018
not passing smog check
the quality of service was excellent i am very happy they were very honest too
the price was good,better than the others

John W.
Burbank, CA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
John said he is impressed with the owner of the business. He is straight forward, honest and a no nonsense type.

EB
Etta B.
05/31/2018
Smog test clean and quick
My 2001 Chevy Malibu needed a STAR smog test per CA DMV requirements. I chose a Saturday morning early test time because of a lighter schedule at the shop. I arrived, got all the info inputted and the test was done. Passed. My car is old by some standards and when I bought it 'used' it had a number of issues. Hart Motors is a AAA facility so if the customer is an AAA member, there is a discount for parts or labor plus a warranty on parts and labor. Non AAA members also get a warranty. (Smog tests are not under warranty). I had repairs made to problems which would have caused a 'fail' smog test. Ara, the owner, answers my questions and explains repairs. Clean and comfortable facility. I trust this shop.

AT
Alexander T.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Alexander said this business did a smog check for him, and it all worked out.

SF
Sharon F.
North Hollywood, CA
Toyota Avalon
05/27/2018
Nice, Easy & Convenient !!
Hello,
I am writing this review about Hart Motors in Panorama City.
I took my 18-year-old car in for a smog certification, seeing that the state of CA. said it needs to be seen by a STAR smog place, so.....
My car has never needed any kind of service,{under the hood} {thank goodness}
except for tires and oil change all this time! even still ORIGINAL spark plugs!!
Well..., my husband always took his truck in for service to Hart motors and was Always very pleased with the service, so I decided to go there.
I met unexpectedly with the owner, which I found to be so nice and also a kind, caring person.
I feel I can trust him with my beautiful "old" car, which he said, was NOT that old, so that made me feel good!
I will be making Hart Motors the place to take my car for repairs, oil changes etc... in the future!
Thank you, Ara, for the nice experience at your shop and also meeting you!
Sincerely,
Sharon F.....
A new customer.

AR
Antonio R.
Los Angeles, CA
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria. She said the staff explained the service in detail and let her know about future repairs needed.

LP
Lisa P.
Los Angeles, CA
05/16/2018
Thorough & Honest
They take good care of my vehicle and I don't trust anyone one else with it.

GB
Geraldine B.
Mazda MPV
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Geraldine said she is perfectly satisfied with the service the staff provided, and she has done work with them before this visit. She said her vehicle is working fine now.

EF
Edward F.
Valencia, CA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the service was timely and there were no complications.

Jeffrey P.
Mission Hills, CA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Jeffrey said the service is great, the work is great and the prices are good. He said that Ara is great.

Jose A.
05/09/2018
Highly recommended
I have had my car serviced there twice. I am very satisfied. The work is done quickly the car was completely checked out, Ara did not try and sell any extras.

Maria L.
05/09/2018
Hart motor is tge best place to go dor any car service. Ara provides his costumers great car service and satisfaction. Ara will not over charge you.

Christina S.
Dodge Challenger
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Christina said she has no complaints and the service was really fast.

VB
Valeria B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Valeria said she got good service, and a good description of what she needs to do with her vehicle.

PT
Paul T.
Granada Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/12/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend this business for service.