Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Latest Review about 1 year ago

Joseph G.
Ontario, CA
07/03/2017
Heaven auto repair are crooks
Heaven auto repair are crooks they over charge for parts & labor and make things up that are wrong .I took my 95 jeep & my Chrysler 300 to them to be checked out my jeep had a loss of power issue and my car had a radiator& condensor issue .They drove my jeep around for 2 days running out all my gas and stated they could find no issue but I needed rotors and breaks I said OK do the work but I would like to have the old rotors .When I picked up my jeep they charged me 550$ And would not produce so called bad rotors .My car they tried to charge me over a thousand parts & labor .I said no way .I bought parts online and had another shop do the work .Total parts & labor was 251$ They also charged me a diagnostic for Mr car that I did not request .CROOKS .They over charge parts & labor make things up ring and charge for services not requested .The worst car repair shop ever .CROOKS

AO
Alicia O.
09/07/2011
My first visit
My first visit to Haven Auto Repair exceeded all my expectations. I have taken my car to the dealership for 5 years and wish i would have know about Haven sooner. Great prices, excellent service and follow up. They treat you like family. I highly recommend this Company and will continue to patronize them for all my auto needs.

AJ
Adrian J.
South El Monte, CA
09/07/2011
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Very reliable people and service. They take the time to explain what's going on with your car and they back up all their work. I have been using Haven Auto for over ten years.

ROBERT H.
09/06/2011
Bob H
I am a relatively new customer. I have had two visits and they have been very satisfactory. Reasonable pricing and very good service.

JOE M.
09/02/2011
great service
received a maintenance plan on my car's care for future reference.

Renee R.
07/28/2011
Honest People
After just moving into the area, I had no idea where to take my car for service. I "Googled" mechanics in the area and found them. I found them to be very professional as well as down to earth and honest. They even had a rental car so I could go to work and leave my car. I would highly recommend them.