Overall Rating 4.4193548/5Overall Rating 4.4193548/5Overall Rating 4.4193548/5Overall Rating 4.4193548/5rating 4.4193548
Overall Rating 2.34409/5Overall Rating 2.34409/5rating 2.34409rating 2.34409rating 2.34409

AN
Amanda N.
Winter Park, FL
12/14/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.
Had an issue and our service Gayland Young and the Service manager David made sure we got taken care of right. Thank you guys for amazing service.

AR
Amir R.
Orange City, FL
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Sales and Service Team very professional, I will definitely recommend this Dealership to all my friends and family.
Great service from the entire Team.

Diane H.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Professionalism & Courtesy
Met all my needs with professionalism and kindness in a truly amazing facility...thank you!!

David S.
Apopka, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Easy to get to now plus fast service.
Service area is now easier to get to and the service is quick. Working with Garland is always a pleasure.

OM
Oscar M.
Lake Mary, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The professional service of your Service team
Kudos to G. Montero and Garland Young for their excellent and professionalism in your Service Department!

First rate customer service
Great customer service!

Morris B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Competent... and fast
Competent workers, efficient, courteous, fast

Sean M.
Orlando, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Service mgmt
Service advisors are very friendly Shawn was great but the main thing was price. Dealer's are known for being expensive but a $39 oil change and free tire rotation is a deal but then again i paid $20,000 cash for my new car

Julio S.
Orlando, FL
Great Service, Pleople are Freindly
I will be servicing both of our Hyundai at this location. Excellent Service

Karen B.
Longwood, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent overall service
Service department did really great job with inside & outside wash...

Really appreciate how Joe, the van driver,
assisted me. He not only picked me up from Kohl’s but took me back when I left my absent min left IPad behind...
Just thankful he So graciously offered to retrieve my IPad immediately. Karen B.

CL
Cheryl L.
Maitland, FL
2012 Hyundai Azera
12/11/2019 Category: Service
Jahmar Gilbert, my service rep, takes very good care of me. He keeps me fully informed, and I have confidence in what he recommends—so important. I do miss being given a loaner as Acura did!

Michael C.

Silvana H.
Eustis, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019 Category: Service
We recently bought a certified pre-owned Santa Fe Ultimate from Headquarter Hyundai in Sanford a couple of weeks ago. We normally do not enjoy the car buying experience. However, this time, we had great customer service from our salesperson Dave Mompoint. Dave took his time helping us choose the best vehicle for our family’s needs. He did not rush us. He was very patient, nice, kind and knowledgeable. The financing process was taking too long because they were short on resources that night. We were tired and getting very hungry. In order to make our experience more pleasant, Dave ordered us a delicious pizza. We didn’t even ask. Dave insisted on helping us. He made the entire car buying experience a great one and because of him, we definitely recommend that our friends shop for their next car at Headquarter Hyundai in Sanford. Even after the deal was closed, Dave kept in touch with us, helping us get a few items fixed on the car. Definitely the best experience we had so far buying cars. Because of people like Dave Mompoint, Headquarter Hyundai may get a client for life.

Alberto M.
Deltona, FL

MA
Mark A.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Above average service
The Hyundai dealership on Rinehart road is very adequate and reliable when warranty situations arise. I’ve been very well taken care of by their service techs.

12/09/2019 Category: Service
The best in service
Excellent friendly atmosphere in and out

Winter Springs, FL

SG
Shirley G.
Altamonte Springs, FL
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Better facility and service tech was nice
Service is always done in a timely manner. Very good customer service whenever I come there. They always schedule your appointments quick and easy with no hassle.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019

Heathrow, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/07/2019 Category: Service
LOVE HYUNDAI
Excellent service, personable and knowledgeable representatives, ease of scheduling.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 12/07/2019