Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5Overall Rating 4.2857143/5rating 4.2857143
Overall Rating 2.28571/5Overall Rating 2.28571/5rating 2.28571rating 2.28571rating 2.28571
Latest Review 5 minutes ago

HR
Hector R.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor are the best

KI
Kayla I.
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Quick and great customer service
I went to get my first oil change the other day and opted into a tire rotation and routine inspection. I was told it would take about an hour and 15 minutes so I sat in the customer waiting area and about 20 minutes later they told me my car was ready. The person who helped me (I think he goes by G?) Is always very professional and nice.

Fast Convenient Service Department
They did a great job getting me into a loaner while they fixed my problem and handled a recall item at same time. Great job!

Renee S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service with a Smile.
Service personnel, the technicians, the lounge area that is clean and comfortable. You are treated as if you are special and the most important individual at that time.

BG
Britanny G.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Had my car serviced here and the staff was extremely helpful.

Magdiel S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Costumer service
Employees honestly

EG
Emirto G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
My feeling
Very gentle attention and professional work.

ME
Mike E.
Oviedo, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Fast Service = Great Communication
I took my 2014 Hyundai Elantra in for some regular maintenance. The service team had my vehicle done quickly and communicated well with me regarding what they suggested should be done as well as when my car would be ready for pick-up.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Jennifer H.
Deltona, FL
Excellent Customer Service
Staff is courteous and knowledgeable.

Joann P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The only disappointment we have is that the Service Advisors do not stay at your dealership.
We just get to know and establish a relationship, only to find out when we call for an appointment, the preferred Advisor is no longer at the dealership

Amanda B.
Deltona, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Client
The customer service was excellent

JO
Jacqueline O.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Sean is the best!
Sean has been taking care of my car since I bought it in 2011. My car, a Tuscon, now has 126K miles on it and still runs like a charm. Thank you, Sean!

WV
Wanda V.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Can’t wait for new location to see how great they will be

Good afternoon Wanda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are just as disappointed as you are about the free car washes being discontinued until we move. At that time you can stop by when ever service is open and get a free car was in the state of the art car wash system that we are installing. In the mean time, if you would like to drop off your car for half a day, I will have my detail team perform a mini detail on your car free of charge. Just give us a call to schedule an appointment. Feel free to reach me on my direct line at 407-688-8640.
Sincerely,
Dave Young

SN
Sylvia N.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine, upset about changes
What i got done was perfectly fine. The mechanic was very nice and let us know about an issue with our battery and changed it out. I am disappointed with the fact that they used to wash and vacuum your vehicle whenever you had service done. Most dealerships do that at no charge. But now you have to pay for that service. I feel like we should be grandfathered in with that service.

Good afternoon Sylvia,

DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

WA
Wesley A.
Adequate and Timely
The service department is open late hours (until 8 p.m.) which is a convenience for people who can't make it during the day or unable to leave car to be serviced.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

AG
Ann G.
Debary, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service on 2013 Hyundai
Was able to get an evening appointment quickly, which is so convenient with my busy schedule.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Hyundi
excellant in service and understands

HG
Hortensia G.
Casselberry, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful. Great service and punctual.

01/11/2019 Category: Service