Overall Rating 4.304347/5Overall Rating 4.304347/5Overall Rating 4.304347/5Overall Rating 4.304347/5rating 4.304347
Overall Rating 2.34783/5Overall Rating 2.34783/5rating 2.34783rating 2.34783rating 2.34783

Winter Springs, FL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Na
Na

Michael C.
Winter Springs, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Honest to a Fault
i went in for an oil change also expecting to need brakes as well since I have 45K on the car. In typical Headquarter Hyundai fashion I was told i still had wear left on the brakes so we''ll just watch them. Any place else would have ripped me off big time by not Dave's team at HH. This is why no one will ever touch my vehicle or my son's Velostar (which he drives up from Miami just to get serviced) besides the HH guys, They are the best Hyundai service team in the nation, bar none.

When you combine a car that has been problem free since day one with service that is second to none you have no other reason to go anywhere else but Headquarter Hyundai. I love these guys...

Thank you Sir.

EJ
Edward J.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Your people
Shawn Wright is the VERY BEST!
I always take my car to Headquarters Hyundai because of Shawn, Dave, Chris, Jay and the other people in Service.

Thank you Sir.

Linda S.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I feel I get special treatment
Car was serviced as requested with no issues. Happy customer!

Rodney S.
Orlando, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great place
Friendly people and good service.

WL
Warren L.
Great Service as usual
I have been a HQ Hyundai customer since they opened. I gave been a Hyundai customer since 1992. I have owned close to 15 hyundais, I believe, and have never been disappointed. My poo ion...best car on the planet.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Really good staff attendance.

Titusville, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Repaired?
Not so much.

Good morning,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. As we spoke on Friday, I want to thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.
Sincerely,

Awesome staff always friendly

Joshua S.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
Headquarter Hyundai is the best
Always a great experience the waiting area is very clean and speedy service with friendly people.

Great work
So far so good . No issues with the Headquaters Hyundai hopefully we can keep up the good work.

Air bag light issue.
Had to go change clock spring for airbag light. Covered by warranty.

BA
Beverly A.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Timmy and jay the service rep
Jay has super work ethic and customer service skills

Chuluota, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service!
The customer service from the Service Personnel was excellent!

OJ
Obed J.
none
No comments this time

2009 Hyundai Azera
07/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent complete detailing at very reasonable price
super detailing at great price

Sharon B.
Apopka, FL
2012 Hyundai Azera
Oil change Service
Service was fairly fast which was great.

Deland, FL
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Best service and customer service!
Although I live in a different city, I drive to Headquarters Hyundai because they provide top notch service for my vehicle as well as exquisite customer service! Garland Young is the quintessential service advisor.

Jessica R.
Car wash was down.
I love coming here to get my car service because I know they will do a good job and I usually get a car wash as well which helps me out a lot but this time my husband and i were told the car wash was discontinued due to service on it and are not sure when it will be back up. I understand things need to be updated or fixed but in the mean time you should find another way.. we are new parents and we haven’t found the time to clean our car so we were looking forward to having it cleaned, my husband has been working really hard so that I’m able to stay home for a little with our preemie baby and the only day we had off was the day we brought the car in and we had a lot of other things to do that day since it was our only day off and we had to find a sitter so that we could get everything done in one day and we were hoping the car wash was one of the things on the list. I will still come back since everyone is so friendly and our car is always in good hands, i just suggest you find a way to clean the cars especially when it’s left there all day. Make it an offer and say our car wash unit isn’t working at the moment but we can do it this way but it will just take longer and then the person can decide if they want to wait longer or leave their car and come back. Other then that we love you!