Overall Rating 4.278691/5Overall Rating 4.278691/5Overall Rating 4.278691/5Overall Rating 4.278691/5rating 4.278691
Overall Rating 2.2623/5Overall Rating 2.2623/5rating 2.2623rating 2.2623rating 2.2623

EW
Edward W.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Headquarters Hyundai Service
On time, coummunicate well. They service what’s needed without the upsell pressure. I drive from New Smyrna and it’s worth the ride.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
friendly, professional and informative service

Sharon M.
Geneva, FL
11/16/2018 Category: Service
customer oriented car dealership
I was planning to bring my 2015 Sonata in for routine service. Coming home late at night the day before, a symbol showed up on my dash
that I did not know. The booklet said my Sonata wanted " service" but since she had not shown this symbol before, I arrived very early for
my appointment. My service Specialist, Shaun, checked me in upon arrival. All my routine service was done in an hour. That symbol was gone
now.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

2008 Hyundai Sonata
Service visit
I gave 5 stars because eric was awesome. This by no means reflects on him . I went in because I had a headlight out. This time the passenger side light was out , the drivers side went out a few months ago. No issues after that time, I would have assumed the light would have been adjusted so it also shines the same direction the other does . I think it shines more pointing down. But other than that the wait was short and Eric kept me on the loop. Kudos to him.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

LL
Lori L.
Debary, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly
Great experience. Friendly and fast! Eric is the best!
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Orlando, FL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Awsome customer service and support
Awesome customer service!!! Never an issue with their customer service and support.

KW
Karen W.
Heathrow, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality service
Knowledgeable service representatives, quality service, reasonable prices. The service representative always check to see if there are any recall items and will repair if time permits while car is being service. Will wash car if requested.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Service is awesome

RA
Robert A.
Winter Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
It was a great experience!!

ZP
Zuly P.
Sanford, FL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent. I do not agree with them no longer providing courtesy detail service. Basic cleaning the exterior and vacuum of my car. I've had my car for 1 year the first oil change had this service. The second time I was told the service was not available due to the car wash breaking down and it would not be repaired because they would not invest in repairs on the unit since they will be moving to a new location. It's been a year since this was told to me. I don't see how this should affect the customer. It is poor customer service.

YD
Yira D.
Winter Springs, FL
OIL CHANGE
THE SERVICE WAS FAST THE ONLY THING I DIDN'T LIKE I FORGOT MY VOUCHER/CAR CARE BOOK SO I DID NOT GET MY OIL CHANGE FOR FREE I TOLD THE SERVICE GUY AND HE SAID I NEEDED THE COUPON BOOK I THINK THAT HE SHOULD HAVE LOOK UP IN THE COMPUTER FOR THE INFORMATION.

Milicent R.
Gayland
Gayland made sure I received excellent service.

RK
Ronald K.
Oviedo, FL
Great people
Great people, fast service

Anthony S.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Worst service I have ever experienced
I had my vehicle serviced by Headquarter Hyundai in Sanford, Florida, three times because it was the most convenient location to my residence. They never completed the service correctly the first time. I always had to return for something they had done wrong. Also, when they were supposed to perform more than one task in the same appointment, they never completed all of the tasks. I always had to return multiple times. I do not recommend this dealership and will never use them again.

Good afternoon Anthony,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I really would like to discuss this further with you. Can you please call me in the morning on my direct line @ 407-688-8640.
Sincerely,
Dave Young

Monty M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great Service Experience
Always great service and no "up-sale" pressure.

Deltona, FL
Excellent Service Center
I love this place. They treat your car with care and they keep you up to date on the status of your repair. They have a very helpful staff and they offer competitive prices. Please keep up the good work.

LR
Lisa R.
Kissimmee, FL
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Extremely courteous and respectful employees
I purchased my first vehicle at Headquarter Hyundai back in May this year and have kept up with my maintenance through them as well. Each encounter I have had with them, whether on the phone or in person, has been pleasant. They are respectful of your time and keep you updated on the progress of your vehicle while it is being worked on. I recommend anyone who is in the market of purchasing a vehicle to go through Headquarter. I went in for one specific vehicle (which turned out to be too small for me), and left with one that fits me perfectly. I have no regrets and anyone who purchases through them I am sure will not have any regrets either. I would like to thank Don (salesperson), Maurice (sales manager) and G (car service) for their awesome work ethics.

Cynthia B.
Best Ever
Regardless of who the service provider is at Hyundai they are always courteous and make certain that all repairs that are needed are made in a timely manner. Consistent excellent service. I refer anybody I talk to you in the community to Headquarters Hyundai dealership.

Carmen S.
Fast service
Went for battery change and it was replaced fast and friendly service

Winter Park, FL