Overall Rating 4.2790698/5Overall Rating 4.2790698/5Overall Rating 4.2790698/5Overall Rating 4.2790698/5rating 4.2790698
Overall Rating 2.32558/5Overall Rating 2.32558/5rating 2.32558rating 2.32558rating 2.32558

Excellent Service Department
Wonderful and helpful service department

FB
Freda B.
Geneva, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Darlene B
How friendly everyone was. They explain very well what needed to be done. Nice to have the car washed too.

KK
Kevin K.
Casselberry, FL
Great service always!
Great employees n great service.

Robin C.
Atlanta, GA
Staff
Great staff in sales and service

Michael C.
Winter Springs, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
No better service
Almost anyone can sell you a Hyundai, new or used, and while they are unquestionably the best vehicles I have ever owned what sets Headquarter Hyundai apart from the rest is the stellar service I have gotten from day one. Since purchasing both our Hyundai's I have never had a time where I have left without the problem being properly fixed and completed when promised as well. Dave and his crew of technicians, including the customer service reps, are simply the best and are the reason why when it comes time for me to get a new vehicle I wont just choose Hyundai but will get one from Headquarter Hyundai as well.

Great job guys. See you for my next oil change in a few months.

Very good service
Very good service & friendly employees.

IH
Ien H.
Ocala, FL
05/23/2018 Category: Service
I was met by friendly customer service and my car was serviced and delivered back to me in to me record time. Thanks

05/22/2018 Category: Service
In spite of arrival and complaining customers, Guido saves the day!!
I think the service tech's name was "Guido". Please extend my appreciation to him. I did not have my debit card on me and it was just a nuisance for him to wait for me to gather needed info to pay for the oil change. He was incredibly patient and so friendly... very welcomed after sitting in the waiting area with other disgruntled customers. In addition, whomever the gentleman was that processed my car at arrival, he was not at all congenial. We purchased this auto through your establishment. I do not own a cell phone nor do I have a computer in my home but when I asked him for any kind of discount or current coupon for my oil change, I was refused.... My husband keeps all of the mailed coupons but he was detained and could not bring the car in. At checkout, I was pleasantly surprised that the cost reflected the typical coupon price.

Longwood, FL
05/22/2018 Category: Service
The staff are friendly and helpful, the waiting area is clean.

Martin Henri S.
Deltona, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/21/2018 Category: Service
They took away the wash and vac service on the weekend! Not Cool!
May not sound like much to most but when I am promised something, I expect to receive it. You have broken your promise. Very disappointed with you HQ. Your service Mgr. Chris needs some retraining in Customer Service, his "Too bad, deal with it." attitude makes me reevaluate coming back ever again.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that you had such an awful experience. Unfortunately the complimentary wash services have been discontinued until we move into our new facility early next year. Our detail manager is here every other Saturday starting again on June 2nd if you would like to make an appointment to meet with the both of us to see if we can resolve the issue on your paint. Feel free to reach me via email or my direct line @ 407-688-8640.
Sincerely,

05/21/2018 Category: Service
Ok

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Time
The people are friendly, but the wait time for a simple oil change is outrageous.

Alicia B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb

Sheila H.
Winter Park, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Matt n Sanford, FL is simply amazing!
Even though the service dept did not have the detail crew as promised, Matt got it done and made my first experience excellent! If it had not been for his extra efforts, I would have been writing a complaint instead of excellence!!! Thank you, Matt!

Tiffany B.
Orlando, FL
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service, highly recommend this company. It is unfortunate their car wash and vacuum service is down during their move of locations preventing this service from being provided.

Lake Mary, FL
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly Service
Headquarter Hyundai provides friendly service. I would like better coordination of a loaner vehicle/rental vehicle.

PH
Peggy H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Regular service & new Tires
Had an 8.00 clock app. and got right in. Gaylen cheked me in and by 9:30 I was on my way home. Tires installed, Oil changed, aligment checked.

Lake Mary, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
After having had the same problem 3 different times, their service agent contacted Hyundai for free replacement of rubber stripping in the sun roof!
Pleasantly surprised at the offer and glad to accept! Thank you!

DT
Dale T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome
As always great service from these guys

KH
Kevin H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Service on car
As always friendly service and lets you know of up coming issues you could have.