Overall Rating 4.2500019/5Overall Rating 4.2500019/5Overall Rating 4.2500019/5Overall Rating 4.2500019/5rating 4.2500019
Overall Rating 2.28846/5Overall Rating 2.28846/5rating 2.28846rating 2.28846rating 2.28846

Lawrence S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled an appointment for service, arrived early, and service managers were ready to take me right away. Left ahead of schedule and everything was done well.

Michael P.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service
Gayland was excellent. So professional that he reminded me of my road side assistance coverage for my vehicle. Thank you. If only I could still get this kind of respectful service in the sales department.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
You guys have been amazing from the start of me getting my car! Although I do not understand the detailing and car wash part because I can never seem to get it. But still amazing!

HA
Hugh A.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Completed on time

Altamonte Springs, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The staff cares to please the customer
Great customer service! They are professional at all times, caring to ask me if I need additional services, and polite when leaving.

Savannah M.
Deland, FL
Great customer service!
Matt in service was great- extremely helpful and informative! He returned all my phone calls in a timely manner, answered all my questions thoroughly, and put my mind at ease with knowing my car was in good hands! :-)
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Charles S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent as always.
Went in for chatter in the steering column. They had to tear out the steering wheel to replace a grommet between the electric assist and the steering column. Including an oil change they had me on the road in under 3 hours.
DAVID K Y. from Headquarter Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Mary D.
Friendly
The service representatives are friendly and courteous. If you have and appointment you are seen right away, and the wait is reasonable.

Jeffrey L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The people & great service department
Service department deserves 10 stars. Chris Sweet is the absolute best.

Joseph F.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fantastic Service!
Dave the service manager and G my advisor were GREAT, they made sure I was well taken care of to the extent they sent my issue to Hyundai Corporate to make me happy. Can you say customer for life …

WW
William W.
Oviedo, FL
Dealership experience
I have taken my car here 3 times now. They have always been polite, caring and knowledgeable . They seem to care about their customers. I will bring my car here again for repairs that I can not handle myself.

Oviedo, FL

Already commented earlier

John M.
Orlando, FL
friendly service advisor G
Very friendly and confirmed warranty for a defective switch on my car

Punta Gorda, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great! G is friendly yet professional
G was extremely helpful. Great customer service. Only downside is that my car was considered fixed because the broken parts were repaired but I am experiencing the same problem again a week later so I will likely have to visit again.

ID
Ivon D.
People
😂Great

Mark C.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
HQ Hyundai has never let me down. Hyundai is the car our family drives & HQ Hyundai is where we buy them & get them serviced. The Service Coordinators provide a great service. When I bring my car in, it's ready when they said it would be.

Jose T.
Deltona, FL
great place
they always have your back

09/17/2018 Category: Service
I love the place but i just need consistency
Just not happy with the fact that i get offer one thing when i bought the car and then i get another.

Good morning Jose,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are sorry about to the car wash situation. All free car washes have been suspended until we move into our new facility in March. At that time you can stop by anytime during normal business hours and get a free car wash. G did share with me that he did get your car washed when you were here. I apologize that a sales manager did not return your call. Our General Manager has read your response and has addressed it with with them. Lastly, this survey only affects G Montero  the service advisor that assisted you on your visit so if you feel that he personally deserves a better score than a 1 please re score him on the email that I will be sending you shortly. If you would like to discuss this further, feel free to reach me via email or my direct line @ 407-688-8640.
Sincerely,