Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Kiersten H. on 02/16/2018
"Great staff, free consultation"
The mechanics working seemed to be having a bad day, but we’re still upbeat, polite, and very informative. (Especially if you’re someone like me who knows nothing about cars). Great work and great hospitality.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 02/16/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 10:29 PM
Robert T. on 02/16/2018
"Fire Command Vehicle"
Both Service Writers were excellent, helpful, friendly and extremely knowledgeable. Will continue to use Heath's Auto Service for years to come.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 02/15/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 10:36 AM
Cori R. on 02/14/2018
"Great Service"
Jeffrey was very helpful with scheduling my appt and letting me know what services might be required. Technicians were thorough, service was courteous and timely. I will definitely be back!
Vehicle: MINI Countryman
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 12:38 AM
Arnie S. on 02/08/2018
"New trailer brake controller installation"
Service was prompt and friendly, installation looks very professional and the controller works well. Even received a free wash of my vehicle!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 07:06 AM
Janet L. on 02/06/2018
"The Best Service I've Found in Flagstaff"
I was totally happy with the service provided, from start to finish, from shuttle rides to loaner cars, to email communication. All excellent and the best I've ever had. The ONLY reason for 4 stars is because the noise that I brought my car in for remains. It was so disheartening to continue to hear the "old lady car creak" every time I accelerate, every time I brake, every time I take my foot off the acceleration. . .I guess it's a different problem all together. But certainly makes me wonder if putting any more money into this car is worth it.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 02/06/2018 10:40 AM
Tim F. on 01/31/2018
"Honesty/customer service"
We were on vacation & stopped for help with our 4 Runner. They were knowlegdeable & so friendly. We were there two and a half hours for the repair. Only charged for two hours, which we greatly appreciated. So glad we found them! We'd stop there anytime we are traveling through & have a problem!
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 04:47 PM
Donna L. on 01/27/2018
"Great Customer Care, Excellent Repair Service"
First my engine light came on, then "your battery is not charging". Just great! I looked for Chamber member, and Heaths Auto Service said they could inspect the truck right away and check it out for me. They even had a free loaner car so I could get right back to work! Every aspect of the experience was professional and on time-from the diagnostics, to repairing the Alternator and Glow Plug, and a rear universal joint. It took a couple of days to complete, they kept me informed, and I got my truck back clean and washed! They did a complete vehicle inspection and emailed it to me as well. Thank you!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/27/2018 09:19 PM

Hi Donna
Thank you so much for giving Heath's Auto a try and for your wonderful reveiw. We are so happy we were able to get you back on the road and happy you enjpyed your car wash. Please let us know if we can ever answer any questions or better assist you in any way.

Charles R. on 01/26/2018
"Great service and a nice surprise"
I had a problem with the automatic transmission on my 2010 BMW wagon. It was shifting poorly, so I called several shops in Flagstaff only to learn that they would not touch BMWs due to not having the proper software to monitor the temperature (apparently necessary for a proper fill volume due to expansion).

I learned of Heath's from a mailer. "We fix everything" it said. i was skeptical, and never respond to those things, but I was running out of options. I visited Heath's and was informed that they had a tech with BMW experience and the proper software. I took it in, and that day they investigated. Turns out I was only low on fluid. It had been serviced recently (by another shop in another state) and apparently was under-filled. I feared the worst (new or rebuilt transmission), but the fix was only a couple hundred dollars worth of investigative time and fluids.

I can't speak to their other services, but this was a great experience. Their customer service was also great. Both people I spoke to (service guy and mechanic) were knowledgeable, friendly, and I wasn't offered any services i didn't need.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Review Created: 01/26/2018 03:34 PM

Hello Charles,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for giving Heath's Auto Service a try. We strive to provide the best serivce possible and only employ master certified technicans who all specialize in different areas-hence we really can fix everything. Please let us know if we can ever answer any questions regarding your recent visit or future auto reapair needs.

Jeffrey R. on 01/26/2018
"Fast Fixing of Problem"
I really appreciated the fact that they were able to diagnose and fix the problem in just one day. If I had known that I would have brought it to them sooner. However, I forgot to bring in my coupon for $50 off for $250 or more. So I wished I could be able to have that honored or so. Also, right afterwards my left headlight went out. So I had to go and buy a new bulb and fixed it myself. It might have been a short or some other reason it went out. I don't know. Other than that, they did a fast and complete diagnosis of the problem and fixed it.
Vehicle: Nissan Xterra
Review Created: 01/26/2018 12:32 PM
Roger M. on 01/24/2018
"Trustworthy Service "
Very professional from the front desk and beyond. Customer service is top of the line. Very thorough service; I wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Review Created: 01/24/2018 10:33 PM

Hi Roger
We really apprecatie your business and for your kind words. Please let us know if there are ever any questions we can answer or if we can ever assist you in any way.

Conner G. on 01/21/2018
"Professional, Fast, Friendly"
Like many peopl I've had some rough experiences with auto shops in the area, and was pleased to find Heath's Auto for my recent repairs. They only had my car for 3 days and had parts ordered and installed. They advertise free loaner cars and live up to that promise well. Super friendly guys who do good work. Thanks Guys!
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Review Created: 01/21/2018 06:34 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 01/22/2018

Hi Conner. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We are so happy we could assist you in your auto repair needs.

Ashley P. on 01/19/2018
"Amazing Professional Service "
Jeffrey and Jeff were so helpful trying to get me in with a week that had many unforeseen turns! When I was finally able to get there, both were courteous, friendly and helpful. Special circumstance I had didn't change anything Even the auto tech was kind and helpful. Such a different experience than I had just a few days prior at Accubrake 4x4. Hands down would recommend this place! Thank you for being amazing!
Vehicle: Honda Pilot
Review Created: 01/19/2018 08:50 PM

Hi Ashley
Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We are so happy we were able to assist you in your auto repair needs. Please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Jill W. on 01/19/2018
"Excellent experience"
This is my second time using Heath's, and I've been very impressed both times. They quickly identified the issue with my car, and they explained the issue thoroughly. I was kept updated throughout the repair, and felt very confident with the work they completed. They are extremely professional, and I would definitely recommend Heath's.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 01/19/2018 07:53 PM

Hi Jill
Thank you so much for returning to Heath's and and for your kind words! We are so happy we were able to assist you in your auto repair needs and are so thankful for your business.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your recent visit or future auo repair needs.

Jeremy G. on 01/14/2018
"Great Experience"
I received a mailer for a free second opinion from Heath's so I took them up on it. I am very glad that I did! Their estimate came in lower than my first shop's estimate, and Heath's could do it that day, AND I could use my mailer coupon for $50 off. They also provided free shuttle rides to and from the shop. I really enjoyed the experience and I am definitely coming back when I need more work done.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 01/14/2018 10:24 PM

Hi Jeremy
Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We are so happy we were able to assist you with your auo repair needs and feel so fortunate to have you as a customer. Please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Sue H. on 01/14/2018
"First Time Visit"
They answered all of my many questions, fit us right in & worked with our schedule as best they could. We appreciated the use of the coupon in the mail, as opposed to online- not everyone has Access to the phones or chooses to have that access 24/7. I like & trust something I'm able to walk into the shop with. We're returning & recommending.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 01/14/2018 09:07 PM

Hi Sue,
Thank you for your review and kind words. We are so happy we were able to assist you in your auto repair needs and are so lucky to have you as a customer. Please let us know if you ever have any questions.

Porter D. on 01/12/2018
"Amazing customer service "
Took my truck in because the rear differential started leaking and they fixed the truck fast even though I didn't have an appointment
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Review Created: 01/12/2018 08:05 PM
Janet L. on 01/10/2018
"Very Please"
This was my first visit to Heaths. I was impressed with their thorough inspection of my car (when I asked) and the top notch service in giving me an unexpected ride home. I'll be back.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Review Created: 01/10/2018 08:46 AM
Eddie H. on 01/06/2018
"crazy noise"
I had an unusual noise coming from my Venture van. I took it to Heaths, described the noise to Jeffrey and after a short drive to recreate the noise, Jeffrey pretty much had it pegged as a bad wheel bearing. I left my van, received a call a short time later with the diagnosis and cost, which I felt was quite reasonable. By late afternoon, I received the call that the repairs were done. They even cleaned the engine compartment and washed the whole van too! These guys are professionals...I’ll be back to Heaths for future repair needs.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Venture
Review Created: 01/06/2018 07:44 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you Eddie for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear that your experiecne at our shop left you feeling confident. We greatly appreciate your business.

Chasen H. on 01/05/2018
"Great Staff"
Great people! You can tell they car about you and your car.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Review Created: 01/05/2018 11:59 PM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you Chasen You are right! We truly care about our customers and their vehicle and making them  feel confident with their  auto repair . We appreciate your business!

Fred M. on 12/31/2017
"Recent Service"
Same great service at very reasonable price
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 12/31/2017 10:06 AM
Tobey H., Owner at Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 01/08/2018

Thank you Fred for your review and business