Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PB
Paul B.
08/18/2018
Service Report
I visited Heath's for a full service oil change. They did a complete inspection and found my radiator was leaking. They were able to fix it and my truck was available to pick up the next day. They did quality work and the price they charged really wasn't bad. They gave me a ride home after dropping off my vehicle and picked me up when it was finished. They even gave my truck a hand wash complimentary. I will definitely bring my vehicle back for services and repairs.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Paul
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We greatly appreciate your business and giving us a try. We are here should you ever have any questions regarding your current or future auto repair needs.

Jeff B.
08/08/2018
Tip top Shop
When I needed service on a Friday afternoon Heaths took me in when 5 others that day could not. I was grateful and their price was cheaper than any others....
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 08/21/2018

Hi Jeff
Thank you so much for your review. We greatly appreciate your business. Let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with or questions we can answer.

06/22/2018
Professional staff
What I see is honesty and reasonableness. Add good workmanship and that says it all!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you so much for your business and compliments. We are so happy to hear you were happy with our services and our team.

KP
Kyla P.
06/18/2018
I would definitely return!
I brought my truck in due to a recommendation by a friend. I dropped it off Monday morning and picked it up Tuesday evening, Heath's replaced a coil pack, all the spark plugs, and spark plug boots, as well as an interior knob. It was so fast, I was seriously impressed! Jeff was extremely nice and awesome to work with, they have an excellent work ethic and I would absolutely return with any of my vehicles.

Hi Kyla
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your kind words and business. Please never hesitate to let us know if there's ever anything we can do to assist you.

TD
Tom D.
06/16/2018
Jeep Suspenison
I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. It was all over the road. I took it to Heath's for an inspection. Come to find out the rear track bar was loose and the front ball joints were bad. The Jeep had a lift kit on it when I bought it, so I didn't know who made the lift. Jeff at Heath's found the parts and got it repaired. I also had them do an oil change and they checked out the whole Jeep. It is a completely different ride now. They even washed it for me. I will be taking my other vehicles there for repairs.

Hi Tom
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for your compliments . We are happy to get your Jeep back on the road.
Let us know if there's ever anything we can do to assist you or if we can answer any questions!

Al S.
06/14/2018
SATISFIED
This place makes sure you are satisfied. I have had a number of issues with my automobiles and never had an issue at Heaths.
They explain things so you can understand them.
Jeff is a plus for them to have.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/20/2018

Hi Al,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We so appreciate your kind words and business

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2018
Great service and great availability
Every time I visit Heath's, I get a better price and the same level of vehicle service as other mechanic shops and dealerships. Their customer service often blows the others away. The staff know what they're doing and are courteous about it. A+
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 06/27/2018

Thanks so much for the review and your compliments. We are proud of our team and so happy to hear your we're satsofoed with our service. Please let us know of we can ever assist you in any way

Chevrolet Cruze
06/01/2018
Expertise in auto problems.
Great knowledge of autos and especially Chevy cruise problems and required maintenance.

Steven M.
Santa Fe, NM
06/01/2018
Exceptionally Courteous Service
AAA Tow dropped my Prius off late at night. Heath’s team immediately loaned a car, diagnosed the engine electronics, & determined they could not handle the repair due to Toyota’s proprietary electronics. No charge!
Great team & caring service!!

Robert S.
05/19/2018
Polite and professional
They were very professional ...... durning my oil and there walk through checking my fluids they found that my license plate Light was out they called to see if I wanted to replace it I was also pleased on what it costed to have it done with the oil change great job to all

David S.
05/12/2018
As usual the service is excellent. Have not had a bad experience yet. Keep up the great work.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/18/2018

Hi David! As alwyas we greatly appreciate your business. So happy to hear that the team took good care of you.

CN
Christy N.
Subaru Baja
04/30/2018
Five Star!
The last time my car was in your shop, the Detailer nicely cleaned it. Vehicle wasn't cleaned this time :-(
Runs perfectly :-)

Hi Christy,
Thank you for returning to Heath's Auto Serivce. We greatly apprecaite your business. I am so sorry to hear that your car was not washed!!! I will investigate as to why it was not. Please feel free to give us a call or email me at tobey@heathsauto.com and we can get it washed for you or provide you with a "Rain Check" coupon for a wash for you to use at your convineice.

Joe M.
Grand Canyon, AZ
04/28/2018
Oil change and Suspension issue
Was in town dropped my car off with no appointment they took care of oil change and suspension issue in 3 hours best service in town....

Thanks from joe!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/18/2018

Hi Joe!Thank you so much for your business. SO happy to hear that our staff took good care of you. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

04/27/2018
Easy Oil Change
Heath's is convenient to my office and the guys are always very nice and accommodating. We've had great experiences with them!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for your continued business. I am so happy to hear that our staff took good care of you. We are here for you if and when you have ANY quesitons or need any advice or assistance

Mary M.
Toyota Matrix
04/25/2018
Thanks for speedy and great attention to my need!
I am really pleased with the great service you provide for your customers. I will be recomending your business to others and already have given my heads up. Thanks so much!

Hi  mary
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Toyota. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you too for your review and kind words. We love reccomnedations and lvoe to give "HEath Bucks" and a coffee gift certificattes as a samll token of apprecaiton. We will be so happy to take really good care of anyone you send. And always feel free to let us know if you ever have any quesitons or need any assistance or advice with your auto repair needs.

Josh H.
Ford Expedition
04/25/2018
Absolutly grey service
As soon as I walked in the door I was taken care of, the service wrighters made me feel very important and they listened to me when I described what was happening, I especially want to thank jeffafa

Hi Josh
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehilce. I am so happy to hear that you were well taken care of as you ARE very important!!! Please let us know if you ever have any further questions.

LN
Larry N.
Toyota Tercel
04/24/2018
Jeff&Jeffrey are Great.
I`m very satisfied with the work they performed on my old car, Now I`m taking my wife`s newer car in for shocks.

Hi Larry
We are so happy to hear that you were happy with our services and team for your Toyota and we look forward to servicing your wife's car. Always feel free to contact us with any questions.

LT
Laura T.
Bellemont, AZ
04/22/2018
Fast and efficient, great service
Heath's auto service was a great choice for servicing my 2014 Toyota Tacoma. I just moved to Flagstaff and had heard through a friend to have my maintenance done through them. They have excellent customer service, were fast and efficient, and didn't over charge! I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Laura
Welcome to Flagstaff! I hope you love it here as much as we do. Thank you for allowing us to service your Toyota. I am so happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Never hesistate to contact us with any questions or let us know if we can assist you in any way.

Danielle S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/17/2018
Customer service
I love the customer service I receive. All the employees are so friendly.

Hi Danielle
Thank you for the compliments on our team. We think they are pretty awesome too. We really apprecaite your business and allowing us to service your Toyota. Never hesistate to let us know if you ever have any questions.

John M.
Selangor
04/07/2018
Exceptional service
If any of my fellow rvers are in need of automotive repairs in or near Flagstaff, AZ, I will highly recommend Heath's Auto Repair!!!! Got caught at the Grand Canyon with what i thought was either bad gas and a collapsing fuel filter or transmission problems. Turns out it was not a major issue at all. Only one bad sparkplug and the ignition coil. Couple hundreds bucks and same day service and we're back on the road!! A lot of places could have hit us for major repairs or service. These guys were friendly, honest, helpful and so incredibly accommodating.
Always scary to need mechanical work far from home. Heath's were just like taking it to my own mechanics at home whom I know and trust. The work even came with a 3 YEAR warranty, good at any NAPA-Certified shop.

Hi John
Thank you for the amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you were well taken care of and that you got back on road. That is what Heath's Auto is here for. We hope you had a great trip home.