Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

TD
Tom D.
06/16/2018
Jeep Suspenison
I have a 2005 Jeep Wrangler. It was all over the road. I took it to Heath's for an inspection. Come to find out the rear track bar was loose and the front ball joints were bad. The Jeep had a lift kit on it when I bought it, so I didn't know who made the lift. Jeff at Heath's found the parts and got it repaired. I also had them do an oil change and they checked out the whole Jeep. It is a completely different ride now. They even washed it for me. I will be taking my other vehicles there for repairs.

Al S.
06/14/2018
SATISFIED
This place makes sure you are satisfied. I have had a number of issues with my automobiles and never had an issue at Heaths.
They explain things so you can understand them.
Jeff is a plus for them to have.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/03/2018
Great service and great availability
Every time I visit Heath's, I get a better price and the same level of vehicle service as other mechanic shops and dealerships. Their customer service often blows the others away. The staff know what they're doing and are courteous about it. A+

Chevrolet Cruze
06/01/2018
Expertise in auto problems.
Great knowledge of autos and especially Chevy cruise problems and required maintenance.

Steven M.
Santa Fe, NM
06/01/2018
Exceptionally Courteous Service
AAA Tow dropped my Prius off late at night. Heath’s team immediately loaned a car, diagnosed the engine electronics, & determined they could not handle the repair due to Toyota’s proprietary electronics. No charge!
Great team & caring service!!

Robert S.
05/19/2018
Polite and professional
They were very professional ...... durning my oil and there walk through checking my fluids they found that my license plate Light was out they called to see if I wanted to replace it I was also pleased on what it costed to have it done with the oil change great job to all

David S.
05/12/2018
As usual the service is excellent. Have not had a bad experience yet. Keep up the great work.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/18/2018

Hi David! As alwyas we greatly appreciate your business. So happy to hear that the team took good care of you.

CN
Christy N.
Subaru Baja
04/30/2018
Five Star!
The last time my car was in your shop, the Detailer nicely cleaned it. Vehicle wasn't cleaned this time :-(
Runs perfectly :-)

Hi Christy,
Thank you for returning to Heath's Auto Serivce. We greatly apprecaite your business. I am so sorry to hear that your car was not washed!!! I will investigate as to why it was not. Please feel free to give us a call or email me at tobey@heathsauto.com and we can get it washed for you or provide you with a "Rain Check" coupon for a wash for you to use at your convineice.

Joe M.
Grand Canyon, AZ
04/28/2018
Oil change and Suspension issue
Was in town dropped my car off with no appointment they took care of oil change and suspension issue in 3 hours best service in town....

Thanks from joe!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/18/2018

Hi Joe!Thank you so much for your business. SO happy to hear that our staff took good care of you. Let us know if you ever have any questions.

04/27/2018
Easy Oil Change
Heath's is convenient to my office and the guys are always very nice and accommodating. We've had great experiences with them!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you so much for your continued business. I am so happy to hear that our staff took good care of you. We are here for you if and when you have ANY quesitons or need any advice or assistance

Mary M.
Toyota Matrix
04/25/2018
Thanks for speedy and great attention to my need!
I am really pleased with the great service you provide for your customers. I will be recomending your business to others and already have given my heads up. Thanks so much!

Hi  mary
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your Toyota. We greatly appreciate your business. Thank you too for your review and kind words. We love reccomnedations and lvoe to give "HEath Bucks" and a coffee gift certificattes as a samll token of apprecaiton. We will be so happy to take really good care of anyone you send. And always feel free to let us know if you ever have any quesitons or need any assistance or advice with your auto repair needs.

Josh H.
Ford Expedition
04/25/2018
Absolutly grey service
As soon as I walked in the door I was taken care of, the service wrighters made me feel very important and they listened to me when I described what was happening, I especially want to thank jeffafa

Hi Josh
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehilce. I am so happy to hear that you were well taken care of as you ARE very important!!! Please let us know if you ever have any further questions.

LN
Larry N.
Toyota Tercel
04/24/2018
Jeff&Jeffrey are Great.
I`m very satisfied with the work they performed on my old car, Now I`m taking my wife`s newer car in for shocks.

Hi Larry
We are so happy to hear that you were happy with our services and team for your Toyota and we look forward to servicing your wife's car. Always feel free to contact us with any questions.

LT
Laura T.
Bellemont, AZ
04/22/2018
Fast and efficient, great service
Heath's auto service was a great choice for servicing my 2014 Toyota Tacoma. I just moved to Flagstaff and had heard through a friend to have my maintenance done through them. They have excellent customer service, were fast and efficient, and didn't over charge! I would definitely recommend them.

Hi Laura
Welcome to Flagstaff! I hope you love it here as much as we do. Thank you for allowing us to service your Toyota. I am so happy to hear that our team took good care of you. Never hesistate to contact us with any questions or let us know if we can assist you in any way.

Danielle S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
04/17/2018
Customer service
I love the customer service I receive. All the employees are so friendly.

Hi Danielle
Thank you for the compliments on our team. We think they are pretty awesome too. We really apprecaite your business and allowing us to service your Toyota. Never hesistate to let us know if you ever have any questions.

John M.
Selangor
04/07/2018
Exceptional service
If any of my fellow rvers are in need of automotive repairs in or near Flagstaff, AZ, I will highly recommend Heath's Auto Repair!!!! Got caught at the Grand Canyon with what i thought was either bad gas and a collapsing fuel filter or transmission problems. Turns out it was not a major issue at all. Only one bad sparkplug and the ignition coil. Couple hundreds bucks and same day service and we're back on the road!! A lot of places could have hit us for major repairs or service. These guys were friendly, honest, helpful and so incredibly accommodating.
Always scary to need mechanical work far from home. Heath's were just like taking it to my own mechanics at home whom I know and trust. The work even came with a 3 YEAR warranty, good at any NAPA-Certified shop.

Hi John
Thank you for the amazing review. We are so happy to hear that you were well taken care of and that you got back on road. That is what Heath's Auto is here for. We hope you had a great trip home.

CR
Chelsea R.
Ford Aerostar Wagon
04/06/2018
Solid as always, thank you guys!

John L.
Nissan Xterra
04/04/2018
Heaths was recommended by a friend. Very friendly and good service. I highly recommend.

VD
Virginia D.
Geo Metro
04/02/2018
Excellent & Fast Service
My 21-year old Geo Metro needed major repairs and Heath's excellent service techs got me quotes and scheduled appointments around my schedule and financial situations. Repairs that I figured would take a couple of days were done efficiently and quickly in one day, and I haven't had to take it back for redo's on anything! They also ferried me to and from work, in a timely manner.

I highly recommend Heath's Auto Service for small and large repairs on almost any age or type of vehicle. I think they are one of the few honest auto repair businesses left. Thanks to everyone at Heath's....you will certainly get my recommendations when asked.

V. Davis
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

Hi Virginia! We are so thankful for your compliments. We are happy to help you out in order to make your auto repair experience the least inconvinent it can be.  Never hesitate to let us know if there are ever any questions we can answer for you

KR
Kathy R.
Toyota Sequoia
04/01/2018
My initial appointment was made quick and when I got there was offered a ride home until they called with the outcome. They called around the estimated time and a car was sent to retrieve me. Since they couldn’t find the actual issue right off and were honest about it, I was surprised they didn’t charge for the time actually spent! I offered and was told no.
I know others who have been satisfied with their service and the cost - about half or more of the dealerships.
They were nice, friendly and professional. They are also AAA approved.
I have recommended and referred them! I will return and trust them with any of my vehicles.
Thanks for being a viable alternative for auto care and repairs!!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 04/02/2018

HI Kathy
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business. We are so lucky to have you as a customer-never hesistate to let us know if you have any questions.