Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

LD
Linda D.
02/12/2019
Excellent service & Expertise
Competent and conscience service!

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
02/09/2019
Best service!
Heath's is my go to mechanic! I have had my 2001 Tacoma a long time and plan to have it for many more years. They take good care of me and my truck. The staff is always personable, professional, thorough and looking out for me. Many thanks again!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 02/12/2019

Hi Barbara
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are honored to take care of you and your Tacoma

Never hesitate to let us know if there’s every anything we can do to assist your or questions we can answer.

**And we’d be so thrilled if you could copy and paste this to review to Google for us becuase it’s so great!

Debra H.
Ford Edge
02/08/2019
As always, Heath’s Auto Service delivered honest, reliable, and excellent service. I had a complicated situation involving getting service on two different vehicles that needed to be finished within one day, and the service writers and mechanics worked with me to get it all done. And I got a Blow Pop treat for the drive home. I am extremely satisfied with this shop and all their staff.
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 02/12/2019

Hi Debra
Thank you so much for the amazing review. All of us here greatly appreciate your kind words and your business. Glad you enjoyed that blow pop! We think everyone need a little sweet treat here and there. Please feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions or if we can assist you in any way.

**And we’d be so thrilled if you could copy andnpast this review to Google for for us becuase  it’s so great!

Lucille S.
02/03/2019
No nonsense communication. Respectful.

Hi Lucille
Thanks so much for your business and review! Never hesitate to contact us with any questions!

David S.
Ford Edge
02/01/2019
New customer
My mom and dad moved up to flagstaff. Sent them to Heaths, they were very pleased from the moment they arrived, all the way through the car service process. They will be back. Thanks guys.

Hi David
Thanks for your kind words! We welcome your parents to Flagstaff! Tell them to feel free to contact us with any questions at all at any time

SE
Stephen E.
Toyota Tundra
01/30/2019
It is always about 2 items for me, Service & communication. Heath's auto always excells at both!

KH
Katrina H.
01/30/2019
We have been here a few times and I have to say this is the most honest, trustworthy place to bring your vehicle. Jeff S. is very professional, knowledgeable and outstanding customer service. This place is truly working for the customer! I highly recommend this place for any of your car needs.
  • Hi Katrina
    Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your business. We are so happy to hear that you are happy . I’ll beIll be sure to share your compliments to Jeff. We are lucky to have such an awesome team.
    We would be so thankful if you cut and paste this review to Google
    Thank you again!

Jill L.
Volvo XC90
01/27/2019
Professional
Professional from beginning to end! I'm new to the area but was treated like a longtime customer. I only had an issue with a headlight in my 2004 Volvo. I was also informed of future repairs, but didn't feel pressured to have them performed at that time. They were the same issues my previous longtime mechanic had recommended. I will return to Heath's for those items in the future.

Hi Jill
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! WE are so appreciative of your kind words and business. Your review is so kind  actually, we would love it if you could copy and paste right on to google for  a Google review for us?
We look forward to seeing you in the furte and never hesitate to contact us with any questions in the meantime

Ford Police Interceptor
01/26/2019
Good customer service
I appreciated the detailed explanation of the problems associate with my vehicle and the solutions offered. Informative and the representative was knowledgeable and courteous.

NP
Nick P.
Scion tC
01/24/2019
Jeff.
Jeff looked super-handsome in his new Mother Road beanie today!

Hi Nick!
ha! He did didnt' he? We are all huge fans of MR!
Thanks so much for you business. WE would love a google review if you could?

LG
Leif G.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
01/21/2019
Professional
Nice to finally find mechanics who know
what they are doing!
Tobey H., Owner from Heaths Auto Service Inc responded on 01/28/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are so appreciative of your kind words and business. We are so happy to hear that you are confident with our experience.
We would love if you could write a google review for us? it helps our team out.
In the mean time, never hesitate to let us know if you have any questions at all

Aaron B.
Nissan Quest
01/16/2019
Simple, courteous, straightforward
My first service at Heath's, just got a simple oil change. The staff was upfront about time estimates, which proved to be accurate. Shuttle service to my home and back was simple and timely. There were a couple of suggestion about possible services considerations, but there was no pushiness or blowing anything out of proportion. Overall a great experience, and will definitely be bringing our vehicles back for future service needs.

Hi Aaron
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to wrtie a review and for you business. We are so happy to have you as a customer.
We'd greatly appreciate it if you could copy and paste this same reveiw right onto Google for us??
Again, thanks so much for your business. Never hesitate to contact us with any questions

EI
Erin I.
Buick Enclave
01/15/2019
Came for the service stayed for the people
Jeff, Matt and company are outstanding people. They pride themselves on doing everything they can to make your experience as painless as possible. Trust has been established and I wouldn’t consider having anyone else take care of my vehicles.

HB
Helen B.
Jeep Patriot
01/14/2019
I appreciated the great service and loaner vehicle. They did their best to help reduce my costs.

Creighton S.
Acura TSX
01/12/2019
I keep coming back!
Every time I need something done to my car, Heaths takes good care of me. Cost of labor is high, but that’s gonna happen anywhere here in flag. However, you get what you pay for. Timely repairs, always available and the communication is outstanding. I always know what is being done to my care and what needs to be done next. I will keep coming back to heaths

SR
Sara R.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/29/2018
Great, friendly, good service
Always helpful and prompt.

Joan G.
12/05/2018
Satisfied Customer
Being new to the Flagstaff area, Heath's was recommended to me. I have been very pleased with the services performed on my car. The staff is courteous and professional. Now I will be the one recommending the shop to others!

David S.
12/02/2018
Finding the problem.
Went in with a problem I had no idea what it was. Along with an oil change, they found the problem and took care of it. Great service as well as knowledgeable employees. Thanks again.

Rae G.
Nissan Rogue
11/28/2018
Car Fixed but Won’t Be Back
Heaths fixed my car battery, which was great. They put in a high quality battery. However, the diagnostic was very expensive (more than the repair!). Also, my car sat at Heaths 2 days! In addition, I was disappointed in the service- my tire pressure light was on and they wouldn’t even take 2 minutes to fill up my tires. Even a Jiffy Lube will wash your windows, fill up fluids and fill tires! I won’t be going back to Heaths but I was glad they fixed my car.

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
11/11/2018
Great service again!
Heath's is a reliable, efficient service provider for my 2001 Tacoma. I am always pleased with their performance.