Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

PC
Patti C.
10/17/2018
Customer Service is great! Coupon was a disappointment.
Guys at the front desk are always friendly and helpful. I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. I had a "We miss you coupon: $30 off ANY Service." I was told it wasn't valid on an oil change although no where on the coupon did it say that. My oil change was only $26, so I paid full price. I would rather have a $10 off coupon that I could actually use or maybe your guys could be prepared for this situation and offer the customer something else like free windshield wipers.

KR
Kathy R.
Toyota Sequoia
10/12/2018
I took my Toyota Sequoia in to check out the problem with my rear window defroster and wiper that didn't work. They checked it out and had to order the part and it was done the next day. They are pretty quick, fair with the prices and very nice people! October they have a special for Breast Cancer Awareness and will check your brakes and if needed to replace have the deal you can get more information on. They also service for AAA.
I have recommended them to several friends and relatives. And when your vehicle is done, they leave a little note with a lollipop! Nice touch!
Thank you for all the good work you do and will continue to do!

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
10/10/2018
Astoundingly honest!
I had ignition problems 4 times the previous day and brought my Tacoma into Heath's the next morning. Hoping it was only the cylinder, I was so surprised to hear that it was a worn key. Heath's had the dealer cut me a key and the problem was repaired for only $34.00! Thank you for taking care of me!

Ganado, AZ
10/03/2018
The prompt service
Heath Auto service is a friendly business always has the satisfaction of their customers as a top priority.

Dean B.
09/30/2018
Fast friendly and quality service
I needed an oil change and to have something checked. I was taken in late in the day and was provided fast and friendly service. The guys know what they are doing and are very helpful. I always have a pleasant experience there.

Jaime A.
09/29/2018
Excellent customer service, their attention to detail, their communication with the customer, competitive prices, and especially their honesty and friendliness.
As usual, I received the most comprehensive attention from the folks at Heath's, and the quality of their service remains the most excellent of any in Flagstaff. I can always count on them to give me an honest opinion of my car's condition, and they never try to hard-sell any additional services. For these very reasons, I continue to count on them to care for our family's three Toyota vehicles.

GB
Greg B.
09/24/2018
Awesome Experience!
I am new to Flagstaff and needed a mechanic who could replace a blown-out tire by installing an existing spare that I already had on hand onto the blown out tire's rim. Most mechanics I called said they didn't work on tires and tire shops were not interested in the repair unless they could sell me a tire as well. Heath's was more than willing to help. They were patient when I changed the appointment twice and then they ultimately fit me in at the last minute on a Friday afternoon! The shop is a clean and the staff is super friendly.

Jeff G.
Ford Expedition
09/23/2018
Fast, friendly service at a fair price.
Service is always prompt and complete. Have already recommended Heaths to a friend who found the staff friendly and courteous, especially important to a woman. I will return.

MV
Matt V.
09/18/2018
These guys are great. Very knowledgeable, friendly and honest.
Heaths got my 2001 4Runner updated like new, and lifted for a great off-road hunting vehicle. They are knowledgeable, professional, and prompt. A very good shop.

David S.
Williams, AZ
09/14/2018
Great service as usual. Thank you

Jeep Liberty
09/12/2018
Engine light turned on shortly after
Customer service was great but after paying $800+ On my vehicle I would expect there to be no more problems . However 2 hours after I left the shop my engine light turns back on which left me in a dilemma to get to work . Now I have the inconvenience of revisiting the shop again in a few days .

John L.
Las Vegas, NV
09/12/2018
My 2001 Silverado pickup broke down on Interstate 40. Not knowing the area or local businesses I asked AAA to recommend a repair shop and crossed my fingers.
The crew at Heaths Auto Service did a fast diagnostic and replaced my fuel pump. Got me back on the road quickly with a very fair price.

I don't live in the Flagstaff area but If I did, they would be my only repair shop.

John Lopez
Las Vegas, NV

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
09/09/2018
Great service quality and excellent customer service!
I have been impressed with Heath's Auto Service since my first oil change. I appreciate being told that my vehicle doesn't need a particular service, making me feel not being taken advantage of.

Dakoda C.
09/08/2018
Always great service at a competitive price. Will definitely go back for any maintenance I meed that I can't do myself.

Kelly B.
Anaheim, CA
09/07/2018
Nice staff and very thorough!
Staff was incredibly nice and prices were reasonable. They did a very thorough inspection of my car. Hugly recommend!

Roxy H.
Estes Park, CO
Saturn VUE
09/06/2018
Great fast, efficient and friendly service.
Thanks for the great customer service!!

TW
Tom W.
Mazda B2500
09/04/2018
Great place
Very professional. Everything was explained completely. Happy with everything. Thank you.

KH
Ken H.
Mercury Tracer
08/29/2018
NICE LOCAL AUTO CARE
I enjoy taking my car in to these highly professional auto repair mechanics.
the only down side i ever experienced was that after calling to make an appt. when i turned up
and checked in, they accidentally put my car at the end of the service line without telling me. meaning that i had to use a loaner car for 3 days while they waited for the repair parts. whoops!
still i normally have a great experience and they give me a shuttle to and from work when i drop off my car.
and like i said they did provide a free loaner car while mine was being worked on.

RT
Ryan T.
08/29/2018
Easy to work with and honest
The team fit me in for an emergency pre-purchase inspection. Located the oil leak in question, performed a vehicle inspection, notified me of an open recall and presented me with options. Can't ask for better service.

BD
Bill D.
Sedona, AZ
Nissan Xterra
08/26/2018
Took vehicle in for a transmission fluid flush and replacement. Tech also installed an aftermarket temperature sensor which I provided for the transmission. Excellent service.