Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Joan G.
12/05/2018
Satisfied Customer
Being new to the Flagstaff area, Heath's was recommended to me. I have been very pleased with the services performed on my car. The staff is courteous and professional. Now I will be the one recommending the shop to others!

David S.
Williams, AZ
12/02/2018
Finding the problem.
Went in with a problem I had no idea what it was. Along with an oil change, they found the problem and took care of it. Great service as well as knowledgeable employees. Thanks again.

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
11/11/2018
Great service again!
Heath's is a reliable, efficient service provider for my 2001 Tacoma. I am always pleased with their performance.

Chad S.
11/06/2018
Heaths is my go to auto shop in Flagstaff!
I'm always very pleased with how I'm treated at Heaths. They are very fair, easy to work with and extremely professional.

Sue H.
Hyundai Accent
11/04/2018
100% Satisfied, as always
We're always satisfied with Heath's. We've also decided to never purchase a Hyundai Accent 2013, again. There is ALWAYS something special that has to be ordered, even before we had found Heath's. This thing has insanely special tires, special wipers. Even had to special order the jack for the iPod -No matter where we've been, dealership included. We're glad that Heath's works very had to find what our car needs, talks straight with us, and does great work. 100%, I feel comfortable coming in here with our car.

KD
Kent D.
11/02/2018
Friendly and good service
.The parts for my service came in late so the even gave me a substitute vehicle to use for the extra day

AH
Amanda H.
Chula Vista, CA
10/28/2018
They treat you like family!
I have had my car fixed by them twice now & they are just awesome!

10/25/2018
Folks know their stuff
I have complete confidence in the work that is done.

PC
Patti C.
10/17/2018
Customer Service is great! Coupon was a disappointment.
Guys at the front desk are always friendly and helpful. I came in for an oil change and tire rotation. I had a "We miss you coupon: $30 off ANY Service." I was told it wasn't valid on an oil change although no where on the coupon did it say that. My oil change was only $26, so I paid full price. I would rather have a $10 off coupon that I could actually use or maybe your guys could be prepared for this situation and offer the customer something else like free windshield wipers.

KR
Kathy R.
Toyota Sequoia
10/12/2018
I took my Toyota Sequoia in to check out the problem with my rear window defroster and wiper that didn't work. They checked it out and had to order the part and it was done the next day. They are pretty quick, fair with the prices and very nice people! October they have a special for Breast Cancer Awareness and will check your brakes and if needed to replace have the deal you can get more information on. They also service for AAA.
I have recommended them to several friends and relatives. And when your vehicle is done, they leave a little note with a lollipop! Nice touch!
Thank you for all the good work you do and will continue to do!

BF
Babara F.
Parks, AZ
10/10/2018
Astoundingly honest!
I had ignition problems 4 times the previous day and brought my Tacoma into Heath's the next morning. Hoping it was only the cylinder, I was so surprised to hear that it was a worn key. Heath's had the dealer cut me a key and the problem was repaired for only $34.00! Thank you for taking care of me!

Ganado, AZ
10/03/2018
The prompt service
Heath Auto service is a friendly business always has the satisfaction of their customers as a top priority.

Dean B.
09/30/2018
Fast friendly and quality service
I needed an oil change and to have something checked. I was taken in late in the day and was provided fast and friendly service. The guys know what they are doing and are very helpful. I always have a pleasant experience there.

Jaime A.
09/29/2018
Excellent customer service, their attention to detail, their communication with the customer, competitive prices, and especially their honesty and friendliness.
As usual, I received the most comprehensive attention from the folks at Heath's, and the quality of their service remains the most excellent of any in Flagstaff. I can always count on them to give me an honest opinion of my car's condition, and they never try to hard-sell any additional services. For these very reasons, I continue to count on them to care for our family's three Toyota vehicles.

GB
Greg B.
09/24/2018
Awesome Experience!
I am new to Flagstaff and needed a mechanic who could replace a blown-out tire by installing an existing spare that I already had on hand onto the blown out tire's rim. Most mechanics I called said they didn't work on tires and tire shops were not interested in the repair unless they could sell me a tire as well. Heath's was more than willing to help. They were patient when I changed the appointment twice and then they ultimately fit me in at the last minute on a Friday afternoon! The shop is a clean and the staff is super friendly.

Jeff G.
Ford Expedition
09/23/2018
Fast, friendly service at a fair price.
Service is always prompt and complete. Have already recommended Heaths to a friend who found the staff friendly and courteous, especially important to a woman. I will return.

MV
Matt V.
09/18/2018
These guys are great. Very knowledgeable, friendly and honest.
Heaths got my 2001 4Runner updated like new, and lifted for a great off-road hunting vehicle. They are knowledgeable, professional, and prompt. A very good shop.

David S.
Williams, AZ
09/14/2018
Great service as usual. Thank you

Jeep Liberty
09/12/2018
Engine light turned on shortly after
Customer service was great but after paying $800+ On my vehicle I would expect there to be no more problems . However 2 hours after I left the shop my engine light turns back on which left me in a dilemma to get to work . Now I have the inconvenience of revisiting the shop again in a few days .

John L.
Las Vegas, NV
09/12/2018
My 2001 Silverado pickup broke down on Interstate 40. Not knowing the area or local businesses I asked AAA to recommend a repair shop and crossed my fingers.
The crew at Heaths Auto Service did a fast diagnostic and replaced my fuel pump. Got me back on the road quickly with a very fair price.

I don't live in the Flagstaff area but If I did, they would be my only repair shop.

John Lopez