Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

GH
Gwen H.
02/22/2019
Excellent work
My family has been taking their cars and trucks to Henry's for 40+ years and have always been extremely satisfied with the work. They are professional, friendly and know what they're doing. They explain everything. Reasonable rates. We highly recommend Henry's Service.

YW
Yvonne W.
Jeep Patriot
02/22/2019
Reliable service
We started going to Henry's about a year ago, and now we won't go anywhere else. They accommodate my busy schedule and are always happy to provide a ride home and back. Matt's mechanical knowledge is incredible, and he always explains the repair clearly.

Charles B.
GMC Suburban
02/15/2019
Great quality work
They had great customer service and great mechanics on hand to figure out your problem fast with your vehicle thank you Henry's auto service

Michael L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
02/08/2019
Best auto repair in the state of Michigan
Best auto repair in the state of Michigan Best auto repair in the state of Michigan honest honest on time The only place that works on my automobiles is Henrys

TG
Todd G.
02/08/2019
Excellent local family business
These guys know what they’re doing. They have fair prices and really take care of customers. Shop is ran well and very clean. Much better than dealerships or back alley mechanics.

Debbie C.
Jeep Liberty
02/06/2019
Recent cold snap
Car was serviced same day during our cold snap. Battery died and once I was able to get a jump got my car to Henry's. They ordered the battery I needed and while I was running my errands they fixed my car good as new!

Kim K.
02/03/2019
Customer service
I took my car in for a dead battery. I got my oil changed, tires rotated, new battery. My car runs like a champ. I have peace of mind and I feel safe.

Kevin K.
Allen Park, MI
02/02/2019
A+ service
Great Job By Henrys!! Always fast and affordable!!

Plymouth, MI
01/23/2019
Great value and trust
Have been a customer at Henry's for many years. Great value, honest and dependable.

WA
William A.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/19/2019
Integrity!
Always have our cars worked on at Henry's. They are trustworthy, efficient, courteous and do excellent work!

SP
Steve P.
Belleville, MI
01/18/2019
oil change and trans flush
The work was done on time, and the car rides better today because of the exceptional work.
Keep up the good work guys!

KL
Kari L.
Dodge Caliber
01/11/2019
Very rapid and courteous service. I was very impressed!
I was very happy with the quickness in which I was received and the rapid time I was called after leaving. I will definitely refer this service center to my friends.

Bob S.
01/08/2019
I've been using Henry's for all my vehicle maintenance needs for years. They have never let me down. From oil changes to major engine repair they've done it all and always professional and courteous. They are my go to service center for problems big and small.

Saturn VUE
01/05/2019
Henry’s always does just what you need (they don’t try to fleece you) and goes the extra mile (giving great customer service) at a reasonable price.

Kevin K.
Allen Park, MI
12/19/2018
A+ Service
Great place to take your car. Honest and affordable.

LJ
Laurie J.
Pontiac Aztek
12/17/2018
Honesty
Great fast service , a place i want to trust my vehicle to

DJ
Danny J.
Belleville, MI
Chevrolet HHR
12/14/2018
Best auto repair service every.
My first time at Henry’s and it certainly will not be my last. The people are friendly and knowledgeable, they address just the problem huge cost savings compared to dealership and quicker service. Thank you Henry’s

YW
Yvonne W.
smart fortwo
12/13/2018
Good Old-fashioned Service
My latest visit was to fix a tire with a slow leak. I only had to wait about half an hour. In spite of being short-staffed, the owner still had a smile on his face. We've been taking our cars here for about a year, and won't go anywhere else, unless it's warranty work that has to be done by a dealer. The mechanics are very knowledgeable, and they won't try to sell you stuff you don't really need.

12/10/2018
Great results
Diagnosed the problem. Appartantly gm has a problem with throttle plates. The dreaded ‘ reduce engine power light came on.’ Changed the throttle plate and went to the junkyard to get another part that would of cost $289 new Instead only paying $70 for the part. Even though the bill was a little over $400, parts alone were $320. Car runs fine now. Very glad didn’t go to a dealer, the tab would of been $700 plus. Fast service. Henry’s is on my recommended list. Go here for oil changes to. Do you really want a non mechanic changing your oil and stripping the drain plug as well as getting lots of up selling. Not me. Experienced mechanics, good service and competitive prices. All in all a winning combination.

RT
Ronald T.
Dearborn, MI
Kia Sedona
12/10/2018
After 30 years of doing buusiness together, it's still a, "good job,guys!"
Can't imagine ever having to go someplace else.