Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

DJ
Danny J.
Chevrolet HHR
12/14/2018
Best auto repair service every.
My first time at Henry’s and it certainly will not be my last. The people are friendly and knowledgeable, they address just the problem huge cost savings compared to dealership and quicker service. Thank you Henry’s

YW
Yvonne W.
smart fortwo
12/13/2018
Good Old-fashioned Service
My latest visit was to fix a tire with a slow leak. I only had to wait about half an hour. In spite of being short-staffed, the owner still had a smile on his face. We've been taking our cars here for about a year, and won't go anywhere else, unless it's warranty work that has to be done by a dealer. The mechanics are very knowledgeable, and they won't try to sell you stuff you don't really need.

12/10/2018
Great results
Diagnosed the problem. Appartantly gm has a problem with throttle plates. The dreaded ‘ reduce engine power light came on.’ Changed the throttle plate and went to the junkyard to get another part that would of cost $289 new Instead only paying $70 for the part. Even though the bill was a little over $400, parts alone were $320. Car runs fine now. Very glad didn’t go to a dealer, the tab would of been $700 plus. Fast service. Henry’s is on my recommended list. Go here for oil changes to. Do you really want a non mechanic changing your oil and stripping the drain plug as well as getting lots of up selling. Not me. Experienced mechanics, good service and competitive prices. All in all a winning combination.

RT
Ronald T.
Dearborn, MI
Kia Sedona
12/10/2018
After 30 years of doing buusiness together, it's still a, "good job,guys!"
Can't imagine ever having to go someplace else.

Joe L.
Plymouth, MI
GMC Acadia
11/23/2018
Great service and timely. Friendly and efficient

Mary L.
11/19/2018
Amazing Service
I feel very comfortable taking my car here - and always trust them to be honest and forthcoming with whatever my needs are. I have and will continue to refer friends and family.

Susan M.
Lincoln MKS
11/18/2018
Exceptional Care, As Usual
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else. Matt knows I am particular about my car and have to keep it road trip ready. I'm never disappointed with the service, quality, turn around time, and fair competitive prices.

HT
Harold T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
11/16/2018
people are kind and know what their doing
the people at henry,s are very good at what they do,they will help you in any way they can,it is tha best place to have your car work on or service.

Kevin K.
Allen Park, MI
Saturn Ion
11/14/2018
Great Job
Another Job well done!! fast and affordable. Thanks Henrys!

SP
Steve P.
11/12/2018
Doing a good job!
I had the oil changed, tires rotated, and then they discovered that I needed a new thermostat. Well, I work at WMHS and I told them I needed the car back by 2:30. Never a problem for the crew at Henry's . Keep up the good work guys!

Michael L.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/01/2018
The service the only people working on my car
This is the only place that worked on my car Honest caring always do the work on time above and beyond

LN
Leslie N.
10/31/2018
They came through for me.
On Monday when I tried to start me car and it balked I called Henry's of course. They got me in and I left with a new battery. Every time I have been there and other customers are there or have come in I have never seen anyone upset with Henry's they may be upset with their previous repair garage but never with Henry's.

Kevin K.
Allen Park, MI
Chrysler Sebring
10/27/2018
Great Job!!
Best place around by far. Great service at a great price! Looking for a honest and a affordable place to take your car, take it to Henrys!!

EJ
Ed J.
10/14/2018
vehicle service
Matt and his staff do an excellent job in determining your vehicles issues and give you a fair and honest quote on the necessary work to be done. They are very knowledgeable and complete the work in a timely manner.

GH
Gwen H.
10/05/2018
Honest,dependable service
As always the service is excellent at Henry's. The people are knowledgable and will explain the procedures to you.
You can trust that they will only do what your vehicle needs. The cost is always very reasonable and they stand
behind their work. They are friendly and once you go there they remember you.

BD
Brian D.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/29/2018
Best Service Center Around
Becky at the front desk is always friendly and knowledgeable, on the phone and in person. We have been using Henrys for over 5 years now and would never take our vehicles anywhere else. Prices are Honest and reasonable and Matt is always helpful and explains repairs in understanding terms.

WA
Walter A.
Evart, MI
09/26/2018
2004 Malibu
We count on Henry's because they are honest, reliable and dependable. They kept in touch with me to update me on what needed to be done and what it would cost. It's good to know they are trustworthy. Thank youfor your service. We will be back.

Mike L.
Jeep Patriot
09/26/2018
Fast, professional service!
Fast, professional service, they tell what you need and what you can wait on, and they genuinely want to get you fixed and back on the road.

John M.
09/24/2018
Great Service. Repairs are done in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable.

Kim K.
Saturn Ion
09/22/2018
Good customer service
I trust these guys with my car. Good service Everytime. Highly recommend Henry's.