07/24/2018
Best Guys around
No better place to take your car than Henrys. Always top notch and affordable.

LN
Leslie N.
07/06/2018
As always timely complete service. I have been in there several times over the years and I have seen other customers come and go and I have never heard anyone unhappy with them.

06/30/2018
Great Job
Thanks to Henry's for another job well done. Best place to go by far.

05/29/2018
good service and real nice people
I had real bad car trouble,they stay on the car until they got it fixed.i hope that was it.they never gave up,they keep working until they got it right.great job

05/24/2018
A+ job
Another job well done by Henrys. Always top notch. Highly recommended!!

Kim K.
05/18/2018
Good customer service.
I always take my car to Heney's. Matt and Dave are great. Good service. Highly recommend these guys.

Chevrolet Cobalt
05/08/2018
A+ Job
Great Job by Henrys. Done in a timely fashion, affordable, and done right. Thanks Henry's for always taking care of me.

SP
Steve P.
04/29/2018
I never worry about getting excellent service from the crew at Henry's. Keep up the good work boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim H.
The Best!
Once again, a job well done. Can’t say enough about Henry’s. They have worked on vehicles for my parents, sister & me for years. Not only is their service excellent but they go above & beyond by truly caring for their customers. They uphold honesty, integrity & fairness in the work they do. Make Henry’s your only vehicle repair shop....all others pale in comparison!

Chevrolet Suburban
04/28/2018
Very friendly and honest.
Love this place! Everyone is very friendly and the service is great. We take all of are cars there for service including oil changes. They are honest about what your car really needs to have done!

04/28/2018
great service and nice people
good service and you can.t beat the work

SP
Steve P.
03/29/2018
No wipers, no blower working,
Great service again!

Matt and the crew are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TH
Thomas H.
Pontiac Grand Am
03/24/2018
Henry's
Great place, very honest, I took my 2001 Grand Am there, they told me the problem, I had the work done, it was actually lower in price then I expected. Great people, I will always use Henry's for all my car repairs

03/21/2018
good work and nice people
great work and nice people do I need to say more

03/14/2018
Great Guys
Best Place Around!! Fast,Friendly,and Trustworthy!!

John H.
03/13/2018
Great service. Cost was as quoted on the phone
Told by a friend good place to get your car worked on. Person was spot on. Prices are great. They are reliable and get your car done in a timely matter. Have great service.

Sandra M.
03/09/2018
Friendly, fast and efficient!
They are very knowledgeable and access the problem very quickly. Their prices are reasonable, and better than most. This is a quality shop, from the moment you walk in. They do their best to get you in and out and are very successful at that. Always satisfied when I go here and you will be too!

LN
Leslie N.
03/06/2018
Great service as always
I am so appreciative of their service. I took my car in for an oil change and they found a bubble on the side wall of a tire. I would never had noticed it (it was shown to me ) and I could have easily had a blow out. Now I know to check my tires

PB
Pat B.
03/06/2018
No nonsense awesome service.
Henry's was recommended to us by a family member a couple of years ago. Our experience since we began taking our vehicles there has been nothing but first rate, knowledgeable, professional, and friendly service. These guys ROCK! Thank you Matt, Chris and crew.

RT
Ronald T.
Dearborn, MI
Kia Sedona
03/05/2018
Taking Care of Business
I've been coming there for nearly 30 years, and they've never disappointed me or left me in a lurch. Good job, guys!