Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5Overall Rating 4.99/5rating 4.99

EJ
Ed J.
10/14/2018
vehicle service
Matt and his staff do an excellent job in determining your vehicles issues and give you a fair and honest quote on the necessary work to be done. They are very knowledgeable and complete the work in a timely manner.

GH
Gwen H.
10/05/2018
Honest,dependable service
As always the service is excellent at Henry's. The people are knowledgable and will explain the procedures to you.
You can trust that they will only do what your vehicle needs. The cost is always very reasonable and they stand
behind their work. They are friendly and once you go there they remember you.

BD
Brian D.
Belleville, MI
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/29/2018
Best Service Center Around
Becky at the front desk is always friendly and knowledgeable, on the phone and in person. We have been using Henrys for over 5 years now and would never take our vehicles anywhere else. Prices are Honest and reasonable and Matt is always helpful and explains repairs in understanding terms.

WA
Walter A.
Evart, MI
09/26/2018
2004 Malibu
We count on Henry's because they are honest, reliable and dependable. They kept in touch with me to update me on what needed to be done and what it would cost. It's good to know they are trustworthy. Thank youfor your service. We will be back.

Mike L.
Jeep Patriot
09/26/2018
Fast, professional service!
Fast, professional service, they tell what you need and what you can wait on, and they genuinely want to get you fixed and back on the road.

John M.
09/24/2018
Great Service. Repairs are done in a timely manner. Very knowledgeable.

09/22/2018
Good customer service
I trust these guys with my car. Good service Everytime. Highly recommend Henry's.

DE
Dennis E.
Ferndale, MI
09/17/2018
fast and trustworthy
I am always glad that I can get an honest opinion of what should and shouldn't be fixed on my car from Matt and the staff at Henry's. I live in Ferndale now but I will still make the trip to Wayne to get my car serviced.

Chevrolet Cobalt
09/14/2018
Great Guys
Another job done correctly and affordable. Best place around!!

GE
Gregory E.
Inkster, MI
Chrysler 200
09/12/2018
Gregory Eberhardt
I would have to say that again I am very pleased with the service. The staff/mechanics are knowledgeable and very professional. My repair was completed in a very timely fashion and I have no complaints. Great service!

Regina H.
Saturn VUE
09/10/2018
Henry's
I always appreciate the great service I've been getting for the past 20 years and
3 cars ago. Matt, Dave and all the guys are great and Becky is wonderful.
I have found them to be honest, competent and professional.

Mike L.
Jeep Patriot
08/17/2018
Treat you like a friend, not just a customer
Communication is always very good, explaining what is wrong after investigating, and giving you options for what repair to choose, or not. And I can trust that they know their business and do the job right. They keep my little Jeep going after 10 years and almost 200K miles. I wouldn't take mine anywhere else.

08/15/2018
I always take my car to Henry's. Good service and their trust worthy.

07/24/2018
Best Guys around
No better place to take your car than Henrys. Always top notch and affordable.

LN
Leslie N.
07/06/2018
As always timely complete service. I have been in there several times over the years and I have seen other customers come and go and I have never heard anyone unhappy with them.

06/30/2018
Great Job
Thanks to Henry's for another job well done. Best place to go by far.

HT
Harold T.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/29/2018
good service and real nice people
I had real bad car trouble,they stay on the car until they got it fixed.i hope that was it.they never gave up,they keep working until they got it right.great job

05/24/2018
A+ job
Another job well done by Henrys. Always top notch. Highly recommended!!

05/18/2018
Good customer service.
I always take my car to Heney's. Matt and Dave are great. Good service. Highly recommend these guys.

Chevrolet Cobalt
05/08/2018
A+ Job
Great Job by Henrys. Done in a timely fashion, affordable, and done right. Thanks Henry's for always taking care of me.