Latest Review about 1 month ago

JOHN R.
Phoenix, AZ
02/07/2019
Thanks for the Diagnostic Review
Jeep went in with a electronics issue and asked them to take a look at the rest of the Jeep. Wow did they ever. I got a complete review of current issues and a few issues that will need to be dealt with in the future. Extremely through.

I chose to fix some now and deferred some to the future but Kyle and Melissa were always helpful

RON S.
12/18/2018
Great friendly and appreciative service.
Great service and you are always remembered when you walk in the door. Kyle is very helpful in recommending a fix or in just giving you some options on what you might want to update or change on your vehicle. Kyle and staff come highly recommended from the park we snowbird in. Can't say enough about their business. Clean and organized at all times.

GY
GREG Y.
Mesa, AZ
12/09/2018
Honest and reliable
Thank you for always taking care of my jeep, Kyle and his team are very knowledgeable and always give me a fair price! Even does custom mods and fabrication! If you want a trustworthy and reliable shop look no further!

JIM P.
10/30/2018
‘91 Jeep Wrangler
Very happy with the service we have received on our 91 Wrangler. Glad we found someone who can fix our ole Girl!

10/22/2018
Once again, excellent service. My engine light went on and when I brought my vehicle in to check it out the service was quick and there was no charge! Can’t beat that today!

DO
DYLAN O.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/28/2018
Awesome Shop
Great customer service. This shop is very honest, fair and make you feel like family. I won't take my car anywhere else. Words can't describe how grateful I am to have a repair shop that I can trust. Thank you Kyle, Melissa and the entire team at Hensley Auto Repair.

BW
BRANDON W.
04/30/2018
Great service and full explanations!
I like it when I work with a mechanic who takes the time to explain things, it really helps the customer make good choices.

DF
DAN F.
04/28/2018
Always trusted
No matter what the issue is I know I can trust the folks at Hensley to do their best to repair the issue with my vehicle.

04/14/2018
Very good service that is honest, reliable, top quality and way above expectations! I have full confidence that all work is done expertly and at a fair price. I am very satisfied and highly recommend Kyle Hensley to my friends and family!

MV
MICHAEL V.
04/04/2018
Fantastic as usual
I had my 98 Grand Cherokee in for some work on the steering and to have a loft installed. Everything was taken care of and Kyle talked to me about what to expect. He also wants me to bring it back in after a few months so that they can check over the install to make sure everything is still secure. Quality work and good people.

JOHN and SUSAN W.
Kia Sorento
04/04/2018
Great group
From the receptionist to the mechanic, everyone seems to know about your auto needs,,and they come out and talk to you about future needs for you vehicle,,,would not go anywhere else,,,

GL
GREG L.
03/14/2018
Amazing!!!!!
Kyle always does a great job with our vehicles...

GL
GREG L.
02/22/2018
Great Customer Service and Communication....
Hensley Auto Repair, has done an amazing job with all of our vehicle needs.

JULIE C.
Volvo S40
02/04/2018
Exceptional service.
The title says it all.

01/26/2018
Excellent service at a fair price!
Diagnosed and fixed problem at a fair price!

Scott H.
01/23/2018
Great Experience!
I was recommended to Hensley Auto Repair by another auto repair business because my vehicle is over 30 years old. When I took it to Hensley I met with Kyle, the owner, and described the problem. He was easy to talk with and assured me they'd take care of it. Later that day, they called to let me know the vehicle was ready to go. They explained what was wrong and what was done to correct it, as well as the price for the repairs which I thought was really fair. When I went to pick it up I spoke with Kyle again and he answered some questions I had. The terrific reviews on here are accurate based on my experience. Kyle and Melissa run a quality shop that I'd highly recommend to others.

ER
ED R.
Black Canyon City, AZ
Jeep Cherokee
01/17/2018
Awesome experience!
I'm pretty picky about letting people cut up my Jeep. Kyle Hensley gained my trust with his reputation, and earned my business with his insanely good quality, attention to detail, and fair pricing. You can't lose coming to Hensley Automotive. I just wish you were closer to my house! Yes, people, I drove 2 hours to bring my car here!

JULIE C.
Volvo S40
12/23/2017
Customer care
Love this business. They care about the customer and their service. They keep you informed. It is not the norm for businesses today to show concern for the customer. I find them easy to deal with.

RON S.
12/16/2017
2015 jeep unlimited
Excellent service, work is always done right the first time, very through, appreciates my business!

Lexus GS 350
12/16/2017
Very good service! I highly recommend!