Hensley Automotive Services - Buford

BW
Bryan W.
01/14/2017
High prices...
Been going here for a while. Prices are higher than dealership in many cases. Required to pay diagnostic fees even when you go thru with the service. It may be time to look elsewhere for service of my vehicles.

VB
Vaness B.
07/07/2016
Hensley Auto Repair Service
I went into this place expecting to be told that a lot of things needed to be fixed and done immediately, like everywhere else. Not the case. They told me what needed to be done, and when I was ready to just bring it back. Very impressed. They also fixed my tire 2 times and did not charge anything.

TT
TIMOTHY T.
Lexus SC 430
05/24/2015
Great friendly service and cheaper than the dealer
I had my 2002 Lexus SC430 services at Hensley's on multiple occasions. I will be changing all my car maintenance to them including tires. I will also have my 2006 Lexus RX400H,, 2003 Honda Accord and 1988 Chevy Silverado service there too.

Tracie M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Tracie said she really appreciates all the trouble they went through because she has an older model vehicle. The parts are very hard to find but her mechanic would not give up until it was done right. He went over and beyond the call of duty

Stephen H.
Winder, GA
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Stephen said they were kind and courteous. The service was fast.

BK
Brenda K.
Suwanee, GA
GMC Savana
05/19/2015 Category: Service
Brenda said this business is honest and great. She is so happy she found them.

GG
Gui G.
Oakwood, GA
Chevrolet Blazer
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Gui said this business did a pretty good job. They are knowledgeable about vehicles and notified him to let him know what was going on. He was satisfied with that.

Mary B.
Hoschton, GA
Chevrolet Suburban
05/13/2015 Category: Service
Mary said this business is knowledgeable, friendly and has a clean place to wait. She also mentioned that they have good prices.

Jonathan M.
Auburn, GA
05/09/2015 Category: Service
Jonathan said this business was pretty friendly and good.

EN
Emily N.
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Emily said the service at this business was great and fast.

PW
PATSY W.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/04/2015
Wonderful service.
Very pleased with my repairs. Great customer service. Very honest people. I will always use them when I need service on my Pathfinder.

SCOTT B.

Suwanee, GA
Pontiac Firebird
05/01/2015
Recent Repair
I have been a loyal customer for 10 years. I drive further now but wouldn't have it any other way. My greatest compliment is I am always confident repairs are done that are needed and not add ons because I simply don't know myself.

JOHN S.
04/23/2015
Great Service Fast
Never a problem with Hensley! I recommend them for fast reasonably priced automotive service.

Dana P.
GMC Sierra Classic
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Dana's husband. He said this business was helpful and knowledgeable, and they had good communication.

LUANN B.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
04/20/2015
They listen to my problem.
They were very helpful and honest about what I did not need.So glad I found a place that will take care of my car.
Ken H. from Hensley Automotive Services - Buford

Luann,
  I am so happy you are pleased with our service. We strive to be the best and most honest repair facility possible. We are here to help you whenever you need us!

-Mike Trippany

KC
KYLE C.
04/20/2015
Convenient, quality work, informative.
These guys do excellent work and provide you with the best customer service.

NF
Nathan F.
Hummer H3
04/16/2015 Category: Service
Nathan said he likes this business. They are an honest facility which is harder and harder to find. He stated he has been going there for a couple of years. They are willing to work with the customer and able to get the job done. He said they are always a pleasure to deal with.

Brandy M.
Sugar Hill, GA
Dodge Dakota
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Brandy said that this business provides great service. She said that they are dependable and honest.

SD
Sheila D.
Baldwin, GA
Volkswagen CC
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Sheila said they are very efficient and they are nice and helpful.