Overall Rating 4.2499994/5Overall Rating 4.2499994/5Overall Rating 4.2499994/5Overall Rating 4.2499994/5rating 4.2499994
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Kimberly M.
Sterling, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile check
Service was fast and awesome.

YS
Yvonne S.
Charlton, MA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service is always excellent. Thank you.

VW
Vicki W.
Webster, MA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service department always helpful
I came in for an oil change by appointment, took about 2 hours because of an unexpected recall part that they squeezed in for me to fix so I did not have to come back. However, I still had to come back because they forgot to reset my service reminder, which was a little annoying but when I returned they came right out to do it and was very apologetic!

Mark L.
Millbury, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Satisfaction Success
I recently came here with a problem with my car-for some reason my hood release lever was missing AND I needed an oil change. I talked with Josh who hooked me up with the missing part and an oil change to be done just a couple days later. He was very helpful and extremely courteous. I will definitely be coming back the next time my Hyundai needs service.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 09/15/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. Happy our team was able to provide you with excellent service!

Marlborough, MA

Edward F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Ed's il Change
Karla is my Sonata's guardian angel. She walks me through each step. She explains everything, and always has a smile.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 09/14/2018

Rutland, MA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, nice waiting area, appreciate car vac and clean. My only recommendation is doing the oil change, car vac and clean in less than an hour
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 09/14/2018

Robert W.
Brookfield, MA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service and quick service.

Charlton, MA
Quick and Quality Service
Very pleased.

Oxford, MA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Dependable
Fast, easy, courteous. There was no wait time for me this visit. I was in and out and everything done as asked.

Auburn, MA
Amazing Staff
Everyone is amazing

NJ
Nick J.
Millbury, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Knowledgebase, Courteous, and Friendly Service
From the moment I drive into the Service entrance I am met with friendliness, courtesy, and respect. The Service Associates are aware, knowledgeable, and accurate. The wait lounge is clean and inviting as well as quiet. An easy experience!

Northbridge, MA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Always been happy with the service received. Just frustrated over the amount of money I have had to put into this vehicle recently.

Thompson, CT
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Excellent service.

Derek L.
Southbridge, MA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people customer service is great n
Last dealer vacuumed my car included in my service
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 09/08/2018

GC
Glenn C.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Herb Chambers Auburn
This establishment was made great when I purchased my vehicle. Megan Marquis was tremendous and over the top personable. Because of her leaving me feeling great about the purchase I continue to service my vehicle there. The service staff is friendly and informative.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 09/07/2018

Thomas M.
North Oxford, MA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Close by, friendly service
Another good job, very satisfied

CK
Cecelia K.
North Oxford, MA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atomsphere
All the workers are friendly and polite they make you feel like part of the family. Also they go over everything that they did to your vehicle.

Jeffrey C.
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service
I love taking my Sonata here. I take time to relax in their welcoming atmosphere and enjoy a fresh cup of coffee or cold water and read a little. Within an hour my oil has been changed, my car washed and vacuumed, and I'm on my way. It's easy to schedule on line at a time that's convenient for me as well. I feel a whole lot better coming here than taking my car to a chain oil change place, which I used to do with my previous cars. This dealership is so easy and friendly to deal with.

BA
Brenda A.
Seekonk, MA
09/03/2018
Great to work with
Sam U. & Rusty where great to deal with, Professional & courteous. They worked together to find us the model we wanted, and the best deal on our new 2018 Hyundai.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for coming in and taking the time to fill out the survey. Happy our team was able to provide you with excellent service!