Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

Jensen M.
Spencer, MA
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Best Customer Service and Care!
I purchased my vehicle new in 2011 at Herb Chambers Hyundai in Auburn. Since then, I have always brought my vehicle here for all of my service needs. The employees at the vehicle service center is what makes this place really shine! Karla, Juan, Dana, Kendra, and Katelynn are all simply outstanding! Juan is an amazing mechanic who takes the time to personally explain to me everything that’s going on with my vehicle. Karla is extremely knowledgeable, hardworking, and always accommodating whenever I need to bring my vehicle in for an appointment. She always checks for recalls, and attends to all of my needs. Kendra and Katelynn always prepare my paperwork correctly, and are just all in all good people. I’ve never had any issues whatsoever in the 7 years that I have been coming here. Thank you for hiring such wonderful employees, and thank you to everyone at the service center!!!!!
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. Happy our team was able to provide you with excellent service!

Lakeland, FL
07/16/2018 Category: Service
im a snow bird i will be in florida
i will be in florida

07/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai santa fe sport service
Efficient!

David D.
Sutton, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Questionable business practices
Long history of poor treatment by dealer and brand. Will definitely never by another car from a Herb Chambers dealership nor Hyundai.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey. Please contact me at you convenience regarding this visit.

Belmira M.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/14/2018

Cecelia M.
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Car Overhall
very comfortable and friendly. Really great.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
easy to work with

LC
Luca C.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
The staff is very professional, and efficient. In particular the service representative who assisted me last time, Karla, went above and beyond to make sure all my questions were answered.

Millbury, MA

ED
Edward D.
Southbridge, MA
Service is great
Able to schedule an appointment at my convenience and service was done on time.

Latoya S.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome
Mr. A. Thorpe was excellent to work with.

GB
Gloria B.
Woodstock, CT
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Always clean and comfy waiting area.
The waiting area and restroom is always clean. This is my 8th Hyundai...

PV

Rhonda L.
North Oxford, MA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
great customer service
they welcomed me when I arrived and completed the service on time.

MA
Minerva A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Service.
I’m satisfied with the service I ‘ve received so far. Will come back for future repairs if needed. Most likely recommend your business to friends and family. Already recommended Herb Chambers Hyundai to friends and family.

BG
Brian G.
Shrewsbury, MA
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Matt Carney just might be the greatest Hyundai tech in the nation
Matt does it again. Honest, friendly, to the point ... this is why I return. Thanks, Matt!
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/07/2018

GJ
Galen J.
Leicester, MA
Galen Johnson
I brought my Hyundai Sonata in for an oil change and free a seized rear toe. I was told that my oil change was complete and it would cost me $1871.75 to repair the seized rear toe. I refused because I thought this was a bit excessive. I brought the car to my mechanic and it was repaired for $49.00. I have brought my car to Herb Chambers Hyundai faithfully. I now have second doubts about Herb Chambers Hyundai service. I most likely never bring my Sonata there again for service.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for coming in for service and taking the time to fill out the survey.

EF
Edward F.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Ed's visit if July 3.
They rescheduled my 9:30 oil change to 7:45 am at my request. Only two days before. Very considerate. Karla was very friendly, as usual.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/05/2018

Bonnie M.
Customer service
I have had some problems in the past with service. I was close to not going back again. However, I wanted to give the dealership one more chance and I am glad I did. They went above and beyond to make me satisfied. Because of the outstanding service I received they have regained my trust and loyalty. Thank you Karla and the rest of the team that made this a great experience.
MATT C. from Herb Chambers Hyundai of Auburn responded on 07/05/2018