Overall Rating 4.09756/5Overall Rating 4.09756/5Overall Rating 4.09756/5Overall Rating 4.09756/5rating 4.09756
Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

Stephanie H.
Clinton, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Rude service manager, something clearly wrong with vehicle but never dianosed by staff
I took my 2015 vehicle in for a shaking concern back in February. I was told I'd need to put $500 of maintenance into it before they'd diagnose. I did. They sent me home and said to tell the staff if vehicle was still shaking at next oil change. It was. But in the meantime, my fire tire had a bubble in it, so I had two new front tires put on. When I brought it back for the continual shaking months later, the staff said the difference between front tire and back tire thread was to blame. Impossible since the shaking was noted before the front tires were replaced. Staff insisted I put new tires on to rule that out before continuing on to diagnose. This Hyundai location will try anything to avoid repair being covered by warranty. The service manager talked down to me, called me a liar, and was overall rude and unprofessional. I will never purchase another vehicle here. Very unsatisfied. And my Sante Fe still shakes - badly.
Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. i was happy to go above and beyond to deliver a loaner car to you today and we are still working on the car in the shop as we speak. I personally oversaw the entire process today and had my best technician work on the car. I believe we found some causes for the issue and offered some remedies at no charge. I know it wasnt the news you were looking for but I am sure of the findings today.  I have done all I can at this time. We will deliver the car to you shortly.

James D.

Thanks James!

DF
Deborah F.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Needed a few basic repairs, oil change, tire rotation and rear brakes. They did what was needed without upselling, kept me informed, and did the work quickly.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you Deborah!

Ashland, MA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Remains to be seen...
I took my vehicle in for an oil change. Afterward, there was a very noticeable (and definitely new) wiggle/wobble when driving at higher speeds. My experience will be based on Hyundai's response to this issue.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will have the service manager review your report.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. As the service manager I take your concern very seriously. I called today and left my number on your voicemail. Please return my call so I can begine to work for you.

Roslindale, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff exemplified good customer service.
Jose and staff were very helpful. They kept me informed of what was going on

SP

07/15/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Acceptable
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to work with you

Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking my call. I appreciate the time you took to answer my cal. Please remember I am here to make sure each customer gets a 5-star experience and if you ever dont get that, reach out for me.

07/15/2018 Category: Service
service
Very nice people. Treat you with respect and very efficient.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for your business!

AJ
Aditya J.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good service but didn't do certain free things promised
Overall the paid service was good.

I paid around 500$ to get rear brakes replaced. I had specifically told that my new front brakes squeal and please take care of it for free since I am already paying so much.

They said they would and also said they cleaned It. But the issue was not fixed.

I had to pay 80$ in separate garage to fix that.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention, I will ask the service manager to review.

YY
Young Y.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always
Jeremy, who was my service contact was extremely courteous and friendly. He explained everything clearly and carefully before, during and after the service.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

We are glad to serve you, thank you!

Richard M.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
GREAT PLACE TO BUY AND SERVICE A CAR
PETER FRANKLIN IS REALLY WONDERFUL TO WORK WITH. HE IS WONDERFUL TO DEAL WITH, ALWAY ANSWERS ALL MY QUESTIONS, HE IS JUST GREAT AND SO KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT YOUR CARS. THX MR FRANKLIN
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for your business, enjoy your car!

GS
Gerald S.
Waltham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
title can be blank
still upset about the lease insurance program

Ashland, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
great
excellent service as usual -- top dog
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you, we are glad to help!

timely
efficient

Sudbury, MA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
No problems
Everyone is friendly, helpful and I had absolutely no complaints with my service there.

LG
Lee G.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Very Helpful
I came in without an appointment for a problem that developed unexpectedly one morning. they took me right in and quickly did the work. I was very pleased.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thanks Lee, we're glad to help!

Berlin, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Framingham
The service department was fine.
Sales and finance seemed borderline unethical. Was told when I bought the car that is was in perfect shape-nothing would need to replaced or fixed for the foreseeable future. When I brought the car to its first 3,000 oil change, I was told the brake pads would need to be replaced for 700 dollars. I get that it was a used (2015) car, and I would have bought it knowing that the brake pads needed to be replaced. Being told everything was perfect in February then in April the brake pads neede to be replaced seemed slightly sneaky/unethical.

As far as finances,I secured a great rate at my bank and when the finance person could not match it, he got visibly upset. I’ve never seen someone react so unprofessionally / as though I should have taken his loan a higher interest rate. He kept us there for at least 30 minutes when it was really cut and dry and we got a better loan elsewhere. I’ve never seen an adult act so unprofessionally-especially ironic considering all his golf clubs out on display -as though I should subsidize his golf habit by taking out his loan at a higher interest rate ? I kept trying to say no thanks but he kkkkeeeeppptt me there forever trying to convince me to buy into his financing -felt so sleazy .
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I will ask the management to review this.

Holliston, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for your business!

Holliston, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Needs to be updated
Needs to be updated
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for your business.