Overall Rating 4.3157888/5Overall Rating 4.3157888/5Overall Rating 4.3157888/5Overall Rating 4.3157888/5rating 4.3157888
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

Millis, MA
Friendly service
The service provided during an oil change was thorough and friendly :)
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Ackton, MA
04/19/2019 Category: Service
I called the Hyundai Dealer in Leominster, where I bought my car, and described the car issue. The service person had no idea what I was talking about. At Herb Connolly the service person not only knew of the issue of complaint but offered some possible solutions and information before bringing in. He also informed me that the issue may be under warranty. Being 30 miles shy of my 60,000 mile warranty end Herb Connolly was able to see me before the odometer hit 60,000. Thank you!
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thanks, we are glad to help!

Natick, MA
Great Service!
They are always courteous and provide great service.

Wayland, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Dealership
They were pleasant helpful. Car was ready before promised.

Thank you Ruth!

NB
Natasha B.
Dorchestr Ctr, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming. They made me feel very comfortable

Arthur M.
Boston, MA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
They are fast and friendly
They are extremely professional, they take care of you as a person and make the small things count.

Thanks Arthur!

Natick, MA
Happy That Connolly Services my Sonata
After purchasing our 2013 Sonata at Herb Connolly we've been very happy with their level of service on the car. During our most recent visit for the 45,000 mile service, oil change, and to mount our summer tires, they pointed out a recent recall and took care of it at the same time. During the 2-hour appointment, Kimberly kept me updated as the car transitioned between services.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

We are glad to be able to help, thank you for your business!

Michele G.
Ashland, MA
Oil&Tire Rotation
Very welcoming, checked in a couple times to make sure I knew where they were in the process, and worked to get me out of there quickly.

Thank you Michele!

DF
Deborah F.
Consistently good experience
Consistently good experience with the service department. Fixed my Sonata for a fair price.

Thanks Deborah!

RO
Richard O.
Westborough, MA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very good
State sticker inspection done quick.

Thanks Richard!

Brenda H.
Location
My car was serviced on time. Free first oil change and car wash.
Loved my prior Hyundai. Very happy so far with my second.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks Brenda, we're glad to help!

Roslindale, MA

Franklyn S.
Hudson, MA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
They go the extra mile
The service manager carefully listened to my description of the problem with my car. The service mechanics quickly diagnosed the issue and gave the rest of my vehicle a quick inspection to determine if other items needed attention while in the shop. The service team generated an estimate of the repair time and cost. I was offered a loaner car. When my vehicle had been repaired, the repairs cost less than their estimate and were done ahead of the projected time. This level of service saved me time, repeated visits, and was economical as well. I will definitely return for service on my vehicle.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate the opportunity to work for you, thank you Franklyn!

Wellesley, MA
2003 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2019 Category: Service
How does the word title refer to this dealership? Is it a title of a great star like Carmen Mer-an-da?
I don't see the need for yet another commentary box when I already gave one on the previous page.

ZL

Xiaowen P.
Sudbury, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Definitely recommended.
I have been servicing my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe at Herb Connolly Hyundai since I bought the car. This time there was a new service staff. The new service advisor was great. He was courteous and not pushy at all. He listened to my concerns and explained to me the recommended repairs and services, yet allowed me to make the decisions about what to do. After the service, my car drives great. Definitely highly recommended.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

We appreciate serving you, thank you for your review!

Brighton, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The service team is outstanding
Ceasar took great care of us...

Lori M.
Hopkinton, MA
04/15/2019 Category: Service
My service was just fine but not so much for others!
I was at HC in Framingham for a simple oil change. Much to my delight, no add'l maintenance was recommended this time. I love my Sonata. Having said that, while I was in the waiting room, a Latino family was sitting next to me...a young man (18-20?) with his elder grandparents. Apparently, the young man had recently purchased (with probably his life savings) a used car from HC Framingham and was having trouble with squealing/screeching brakes. The service person who came to the waiting room immediately addressed them in a tone that I am quite sure he would not have used with me (a white, professional woman). He told them that the car was equipped with after market brakes and that was the problem and he'd be happy to put together a (costly I'm sure!) quote for factory brakes. When they contested, he continued to speak to them in a derogatory fashion. Everyone in the waiting room could clearly hear the unfortunate situation. I felt like I was on the show "What Would You Do?" with John Quinones. Look it up. Thanks.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback, I will have the service manager review your report

04/14/2019 Category: Service
Vehicle service
The reception was excellent.
After identification of issues concerning the visit, work done in a timely manner.
An excellent place to service your vehicle
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

We appreciate your business, thank you!

Sudbury, MA