1950 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1590941/5Overall Rating 4.1590941/5Overall Rating 4.1590941/5Overall Rating 4.1590941/5rating 4.1590941
Overall Rating 2.34091/5Overall Rating 2.34091/5rating 2.34091rating 2.34091rating 2.34091

EG
Edwin G.
Marlborough, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/15/2018 Category: Service
CESAR THE BEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE EVER
Just because CESAR MORALES I will come back no for someone else, Cesar is the BEST in that department.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thanks Edwin, we appreciate your business!

Thomas S.
Marlborough, MA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Quality Service Department
Their web based service appointment scheduling system is top notch and their service department is exceptional.

Thanks Thomas!

DN
Debbie N.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mixed feelings about this service call
Overall I have had great service at this dealer. I have mixed feelings about this last visit because I will have to go back to have a new issue resolve as a result of this visit and some communication issues. I did appreciate my car being vacuumed very much.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will ask the service manager to review your visit. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.

Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello,

I realy appreciate your feedback. Thank you for letting me know there is a concern based on your last visit. As the Service Manager , I want to solve any issues that arise with our service. I will reach out to you today to make this right.

Hello,

I left a mesage today. Please return my call at your earliest convenience.

Barry S.
Ashland, MA
Regular auto service
Very conveniently located.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate your business, thanks Barry!

Tire pressure problem
They solved my tire pressure problem and helped me understand what happened.

Thanks for choosing us!

Bryan H.
Watertown, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Dan Senechal - Simply the BEST
I wanted to take a moment to write a thorough description of my most recent experience at Herb Connolly Hyundai through the care of Dan Senechal. If you haven't read the title of this review, I'll tell you again, he's simply the BEST. From the moment I walk in he remembers my name, and knows what car I'm bringing in. To be honest, I've brought my car multiple times with various issues so I guess it's not to difficult to forget me, even through the good and the bad. : ) He runs through the current issues with my car and offers an even deeper dive into what he can do for me while I'm there. I ultimately always agree with what he says, time is always a factor because I usually wait in the waiting area. But if a loaner car is available, I'm ready to take it and come back if the time requires to be longer that originally stated. He always provides me with updates as I'm waiting for everything to be complete and once it's ready he goes over everything that went on in the visit. It shows that he truly cares for his customers and the work that is put into their vehicles. He's got a great team behind him as well, like Cesar. I look forward to my next service appointment with Dan and his team as it's already scheduled sometime early next year. Your service center is very lucky to have someone like Dan because he's passionate, caring, trustworthy, and overall just a great guy. Take care of the good ones because if you ever need to replace him, to me that's nearly impossible. Thank you Dan for all you do! You're a rockstar!
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We are glad that we could help, thank you for your business!

Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for the kind words. Its always my pleasure to take car of you and your car. We'll see you soon Bryan.

Thanks,

LF
Lisa F.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service work with competitive pricing.
Great people here! Excellent place to buy a car as well. Service manager goes the extra mile! Highly recommended!
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thanks Lisa, we appreciate your business!

AC
Arthur C.
Newton, MA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service -- question of upselling
We've taken our 2012 Sonata (which still has only 42,000 miles on it) back to Herb Connolly Hyundai since we bought it there new.
The logistics (scheduling, etc.) and amenities (wifi, coffee, etc.) are great, and the service staff are uniformly welcoming, pleasant, and efficient.
The only reason I didn't give HCH a five-star rating (reluctantly) is that I'm struggling to remember a visit -- even for routine minor service -- where there wasn't something else found that ran me hundreds of dollars. Perhaps that's just the inevitable wear-and-tear, but we are careful and conservative drivers -- no massive accelerations or hurried braking, etc. -- and so being told that we needed new brake pads and rotors when I came in for routine minor work was disconcerting. While we will continue to get our service at HCH, we'll get a second opinion the next time something significant and major comes up.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate your business, thank you

Jagadeesh L.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Fine service
My driving experience is awesome after the service. Staff is friendly as well.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

James C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
My Santa Fe Rocks!
I love my 2018 Sabnta Fe with the third row. It is super loaded with all the latest Technologies. Roy Porter, Herb Connolly sales rep took excellent care of me.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thanks James, enjoy your Santa Fe!

Joseph B.
Wayland, MA
V
F

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018 Category: Service
neede number plate and brake light replacement
I came in with no appointment and the problem was fixed in an hour. Two bulbs were out and I thought only one was out. Now the blinkers operate at the normal rate.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Glad we were able to help! Thank you for choosing us!

SD
Sean D.
Lancaster, MA
Another good service visit
I've only had the car a few months but I already put over 13,000 miles on it. The last oil change was quick and easy.

Thanks Sean!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Everyone is very personable and friendly. I came in with a lot of issues with my car and HC Hyundai has helped me get everything fixed correctly.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Jennifer!

Julieann M.
Watertown, MA
Great
It was awesome
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you Julie Ann, we appreciate your business!

Terrible experience
Came in for an inspection sticker, needed some replacement lightbulbs. Waited 2+ hours because they couldn't close my trunk after installing the lightbulbs. Trunk was an issue that they had supposedly fixed before but didn't really obviously. Would not cover the replacement part even though the original fix had occurred under warranty. Also have a series of other complaints from previous visits where issues were supposed to be fixed but haven't been. Maybe I just had a series of bad luck with them but I don't think I will go back or buy another Hyundai in the future.
Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent you a personal email attending to the concerns you have raised. Please accept my humble apology as I continue to work with you on these issues.

Dan

Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hello,

I have reached out via email and phone call. Please return my attempts to contact you so I can begin to make these issues right for you.

Thanks,
 Dan

Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Hello,

THank you for returning my contact attempts. I am excited to remedy the first issue next saturday. When you are satisfuied with thtat repair I believe you will re-score our survey.

Also, I would like to begin working on the second concer and second vehicle you brought up in your review.

Thank you for the opportunity to work hard for you.

-Dan

Westborough, MA
Great Service Experience
Edward made the whole service process easy and pleasant. He is a very polite and helpful person. Thumbs up for Hyundai!
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

KD
Katherine D.
Wellesley, MA
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance on Elantra 2017
Always do a great job and in a timely manner.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Waltham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Everything was quick and easy
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018