Overall Rating 4.119049/5Overall Rating 4.119049/5Overall Rating 4.119049/5Overall Rating 4.119049/5rating 4.119049
Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Susan C.
Franklin, MA
09/24/2018 Category: Service
prompt, reliable service
great response to my problem.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thanks Susan, we appreciate your business!

Bernard S.
Concord, MA
09/24/2018
Scheduled maintenance
The excellent service I have received from Connolly Hyundai on my Genesis. The staff from Doug Connolly, the service managers, mechanics and the service writers make my visits for scheduled maintenance pleasurable.
Bernard Smith, Concord
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Bernard, we're glad to be able to help!

PG
Paula G.
Ashland, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
always available when needed and no waiting everyone is so nice
service was right on time and they explained my service to me
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Thanks Paula!

TR
Terry R.
Framingham, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent weekend crew
The weekend service team, Cesar and the crew do an excellent job, responsive and accommodating.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you Terry!

Framginham, MA
2003 Hyundai Sonata
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Review
See inside.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for choosing us!

SD
Sergey D.
Wayland, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Very poor service and way overprice
after 5 years, I decided this is my last time for Hyundai service department.
Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback. After aour call today I will reach out to you at your desired time to se if I can address this concern.

Thnak you,

Dan

Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Sergey,

Thank you for taking my call today. Im glad you brought this to my attention. I can see the mistakes were made and I am happy to refund you for them. Thank you again and i hope to see you soon.

Thanks,

Beverly B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thanks Beverly, we appreciate your business!

Bernard S.
Concord, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
People
Upgrade of the building and friendly customer oriented staff .
Daniel S., Hyundai Service Manager from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for bringing this request to my attention. I will follow up with my staff and be sure to reach out to you and adress your main concern.

Hi Bernie,

Thank you for the conversation today. I am glad we are going to make an appointment to spend some time looking at your car together. Please consider my offer when rescoring this review. Thank you.

Dan

Looking forward to meet with you after your trip in Korea.

Thanks,

Waltham, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service. Technicians are top-notch
I have been servicing my Santa Fe at Connolloy Hyundai every time it is possible. They are professional, friendly and stand by the work they do.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Maynard, MA
x
x
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for your business!

SD
Sean D.
Lancaster, MA
Friendly, quick, convenient
The Herb Connolly team has been easy to work with and the waiting room is comfortable with thoughtful extras.

Thanks Sean!

YT
Ye T.
Hopkinton, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent services
Oil change + Car wash + Interior vacuum is perfect!

Douglas M.
Great
Everything was great.

Thank you Douglas!

Framingham, MA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service and how they treat customers
I like coming here cause of their service
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/16/2018

Denise C.
Ashland, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
WAIT TIME..., WAY TOO LONG!
Not good!
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

We are very sorry for your inconvenience, I will have the service manager look into this. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

John S.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The people and environment
The service personnel are professional and friendly. The environment is comfortable.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thanks John!

Marlborough, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/12/2018 Category: Service
They were excellent at listening to me and taking the time to understand what my concern was. The noise is gone and the car is handling better now.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Cheryl B.
Uxbridge, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
I bought my Hyundai Santa Fe Turbo Sport last November from Herb Connolly. I had my first oil change done for free and now my second one with a coupon. Everyone is very courteous and I didn't have to wait too long. I'm due for my inspection in Novembet and will definitely come back!!
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

We appreciate your business, thanks Cheryl!

Ruth G.
Wayland, MA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The people that work there are friendly and helpful.
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks Ruth!

Miram S.
Medway, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Terrific dealership
always do an excellent job of taking care of my vehicle - love this dealership and the terrific employees
ADAM J O. from Herb Connolly Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018