Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4333308/5Overall Rating 4.4333308/5Overall Rating 4.4333308/5Overall Rating 4.4333308/5rating 4.4333308
Overall Rating 2.3583354/5Overall Rating 2.3583354/5rating 2.3583354rating 2.3583354rating 2.3583354

Dempsey C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The quality of the personnel and the service.
Overall I was impressed.

Michael L.
Towson, MD
GREAT COMMUNICATION
Matt and La Toya took great care of me - I was in and out quickly, and was communicated with throughout the entire process. They even washed my car!! Fantastic - thanks Heritage Hyundai Towson!!

owner
overall, very good, have to return for a part that needed to be ordered

Darlene H.
Parkville, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Quick service

Jennifer G.
Nottingham, MD
Hyundai service
The service writer was awesome. She kept me updated on the Work. Everyone was very friendly.

NR
Nicholas R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Easy in, quick out
Love coming here for service because it's done quick and right. Never had a problem.

PS
Patrick S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Took car in for service with low tire pressure... received car from service with low tire pressure.
This was a pretty average recall inspection service. I took the car in one night with the low tire pressure indicator illuminated and picked it up the next day with the same issue. Nobody ever thought to add some air to the tires while the car was in for service.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/18/2018

I am sorry for the issues you incurred with your visit we have tried to contact you to discuss this matter.

Matt Grubb

ES
Ellen S.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
My appointment was on time. Service completed faster than I expected.

David S.
Reisterstown, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great cars

Joyce R.
Parkville, MD
09/17/2018 Category: Service
the job was completed on time.
Friendly staff, completed the job in estimated time.

HR
Hy R.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fast and efficient
Heritage Hyundai Towson was able to get me in immediately when my trunk lock broke. They drove me home and the car was fixed a couple of hours later. They also updated by navigation program.

New Freedom, PA

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great deals and service
I've purchased three Hyundai vehicles. I highly recommend the brand, Heritage Hyundai and their service department.

Chagrin Falls, OH
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Service improved since last visit
I made a complaint about the service I received the last time I was getting my oil changed, and the dealership took it very seriously and tried their best to make things right. This time around things were much improved, and the staff was more pleasant and even tried to save me some money by giving me a discount on my service. I really appreciated that and will continue to come here for service in the future.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/17/2018

Greetings !!  Thank you for stopping by Hetitage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

WK
William K.
Essex, MD
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Experience
The service department did the service to my 2013 Hyundai Elantra in a professional and timely manner, I was completely satisfied.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning William! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you William, and be sure to visit us soon!

RP
Robert P.
Reisterstown, MD
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and staff.
The Heritage Hyundai team is always courteus and clear. Service is always done correctly and as quickly as possible. The service experience is the great.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning Robert.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership.  Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Robert and have a great day!

ZG
Zeta G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service at Heritage Hyundai.
I enjoyed the amenities while waiting such as free Wi-Fi, beverages, TV and reading materials. The friendly atmosphere and courteous service.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning Zeta.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership.  Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Zeta and have a great day!

Leo B.
Pikesville, MD
09/14/2018 Category: Service
FRIENDLY AND HONOREST
Good works
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/17/2018

Greetings Leo!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

ST
Sharon T.
Gwynn Oak, MD
09/14/2018 Category: Service
The quality of care and seevice.
There is a dealership within several miles of my home, but I prefer Towson Hyundai. The service rendered is excellent! They do not attempt to over sell on service and carefully listen to ensure that the correct service is rendered and will follow up to make sure that the matter has been resolved.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/17/2018

Good morning Sharon.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership.  Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Sharon and have a great day!