Heritage Hyundai Towson

1904 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.2456153/5Overall Rating 4.2456153/5Overall Rating 4.2456153/5Overall Rating 4.2456153/5rating 4.2456153
Overall Rating 2.36842/5Overall Rating 2.36842/5rating 2.36842rating 2.36842rating 2.36842
Trang H. on 01/18/2018
"Fast oil change and tire patching "
They were fast and gave me a great update, check out may need a little improvement. It took awhile to check out
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018 11:14 AM
Erica F. on 01/18/2018
"Perfection"
I was seen on time and out before work
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/18/2018 04:10 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Erica, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review.  Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit.  Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Valerie S. on 01/17/2018
"Convenient "
I was there twice in one week. The first was to get air in my tires. I couldn’t find air any place. The second was to have a recall done. The only problem was I had already had it completed. They could have put the sticker on my car when I got air. This would have saved all of us time.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/17/2018 02:51 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Good afternoon Valeria.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership.  Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Valerie and have a great day!

Verified Customer on 01/17/2018
"Service"
Please don’t ask me to fill out surveys, I’ll tell you when I’m not satisfied with service.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 01/17/2018 05:41 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

Alan W. on 01/16/2018
"Service"
Was there for a recall on an inhibitor and for routine service; oil, fluids, tire rotation. As always I was treated with extreme courtesy and professionalism. No complaints whatsoever.
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:17 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Good afternoon Alan.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs.  Thank you again Alan and be sure to stop by soon!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Convienent location for me"
Friendly service with minimal delays
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 01/16/2018 04:18 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us!  Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one.  Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success.  Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

John Z. on 01/16/2018
"fixed tire pressure monitor"
excellent service
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/16/2018 01:55 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

John, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review.  Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit.  Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Verified Customer on 01/16/2018
"Quick and informative service"
Quick and informative service.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 12:49 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson

Mark F. on 01/16/2018
"Check Engine Light"
Dropped off the car and was called within 24 hours with the solution and ETA or the repair and it was covered under the new car warrantee
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/16/2018 11:40 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Good afternoon Mark.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Mark and have a great day!

"LOF Jan 2018"
I am an employee of affiliate company so review would be biased
Review Created: 01/16/2018 08:01 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/18/2018

Greetings!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Joyce Z. on 01/15/2018
"service"
Fast and efficient
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 01/15/2018 12:56 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Joyce - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team.  Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction.  If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help!  Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson

Gayle S. on 01/14/2018
"Read Review"
The service advisor that took care of me on this December 2017 service visit was great! He truly took a personal approach.

I temporarily misplaced his name during the holidays but if my memory serves me correctly it is Rickie. I'm certain you should be able to check my last service records to confirm his name.

My service visit prior to this December's visit was so unsatisfactory that I wasn't sure I was going to return to this location. This is the location where I purchase my vehicle in 2011 and have only had it serviced at this location but when I didn't even receive a return call after numerous attempts, I just have to accept that the location has changed for the worse.

Rickie has restored my hope for this location and I will give it another chance, at my next servicing, to continue to rebuild trust in Heritage Hyundai of Towson.
Service Date: 12/15/2017
Review Created: 01/14/2018 08:11 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Good afternoon Gayle.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs.  Thank you again Gayle and be sure to stop by soon!

Ray W. on 01/12/2018
"Great service"
I always enjoy the quick and reliable service I get at my dealer. I cannot see myself going anyplace else to get my SUV serviced
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 11:58 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Good afternoon Ray.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership.  Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Ray and have a great day!

Barry S. on 01/12/2018
"FAST, RELIABLE SERVICE"
My Sonata needed quite a lot of work since it's at 135,000 miles. I can honestly say I've reached this mileage because of the excellent and dependable mechanics and service people at Heritage Hyundai. I wouldn't take my 2013 Sonata anywhere else.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:58 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Greetings Barry!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Alice K. on 01/12/2018
"staff"
The people are polite and efficient. Shuttle service is available, although I have not used it.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 01/12/2018 08:47 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Alice for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

Alexander D. on 01/12/2018
"easy to book service and service is prompt"
I'm happy with the friendly and no hassle-prompt service every time I need to have my vehicle serviced.
Service Date: 12/27/2017
Review Created: 01/12/2018 04:02 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Good afternoon Alexander.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs.  Thank you again Alexander and be sure to stop by soon!

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 01/14/2018
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Rescore"
I’m hopeful they can turn these problems around. Biggest issue I had was no one from service returning my calls.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:33 PM

"No communication whatsoever"
My car was there for 4 business days and they never called or explained what was happening with my car. I tried calling and no one ever called me back from the service department. The people checking me in and someone from another department (that finally took my call) also had conflicting info about my warranty and getting a rental car. After I got the car back after 4 business days, 6 days total, I found the car hadn’t been cleaned and there was a earring on the floor that wasn’t mine...I’m not sure if it belongs to someone here or not, but I’ve had the car for multiple years and have had it vaccumed before and never came across an earring...
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 01/11/2018 06:33 PM
C372dcb1eb579ab6d49de465499f7341?s=28
Peggy S. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/12/2018

Please see rescore per our conversation. Thanks
Patti

Insong L. on 01/10/2018
"Outstanding"
Heritage Hyundai has always been dependable and responsible
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 08:22 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Thank you Insong for taking the time to review us!  Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one.  Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success.  Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Insong.

Lou C. on 01/10/2018
"Okay "
N/A
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/10/2018 12:31 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Lou, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Verified Customer on 01/09/2018
"Good service "
Good service, vehicle was finishes when promised
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/09/2018 10:51 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/15/2018

Good afternoon.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership.  Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback.  Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again and have a great day!

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1904 in total