Overall Rating 4.4728651/5Overall Rating 4.4728651/5Overall Rating 4.4728651/5Overall Rating 4.4728651/5rating 4.4728651
Overall Rating 2.3178344/5Overall Rating 2.3178344/5rating 2.3178344rating 2.3178344rating 2.3178344

GM
Gregory M.
Middle River, MD
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Very good reliable service department
Work was done in the timeframe given. Waiting area very clean.

Curtis C.
Parkville, MD
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Painless
Scheduled an appt online. Arrived shortly befor the time. Was checked in politely, and out within a couple hours. Also did a recall repair I was not aware of. Excellent Service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for your business and for the 5 stars review we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please don't ever hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

thanks again

LH
Linda H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
I purchased my vehicle from this dealership and have all my maintenance service done here. This past oil change I checked the oil before leaving the service area to realize that my oil was not changed the dip stick came up black. I brought it to the attention of the service manager who had it redone. When they drained the oil it was black an indication that the oil was not changed. Always check your oil before leaving the service area.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for Your business. I had the oil change done again just for peace of mind but rest assure I believe the oil change was already performed and it had a brand new filter on it. I'm glad we were easily able to come to an agreement so we both could be happy and Please let me know if you ever need anything else.

thanks again

Middle River, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Love the Saturday service days. Always quick.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for your business. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please feel free to let me know if you ever need anything.

Kimberly S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Recall performed
No complaints. It would be nice if they could clean your car after service.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/17/2019

Windsor Mill, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
04/15/2019 Category: Service
I appreciate the service from Heritage Hyundai, special thanks goes out to Latoya Folkes, She took care of my needs. She comes in highly recommended. Thank you
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please feel free to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

Jack C.
04/15/2019 Category: Service
quick service and excellent service
excellent
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/16/2019

Glen Burnie, MD
2008 Hyundai Accent
Car Service
I have been going to this place for over two years! I love the customer service here and I never have issues.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for your patronage and for the positive feedback we really appreciate it. I'm glad you had a great visit with us and please don't ever hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

Mary H.
Westminster, MD
first visit
Helpful staff and quick turnaround
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the business and for the 5 stars we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a smooth first visit with us and I hope everything is OK with your vehicle. Please let me know if you ever need anything.

LF
Linda F.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Regular maintenance
I was taken as soon as I arrived even though I was a little early . I was able to get an appt that very day . My service person Deanna was very pleasant . I did not have to wait long .
Waiting area very nice with TV and free water .
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Greetings!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

Derek C.
Elkton, MD
Service advisor Deanna Parks
She doesnt try to make you pay for pay for more than you need. She is willing to work with a client on flexibility of schedule.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team.  Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason we wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction.  If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help!  Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Ann S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service at a fair price
I have been taking my Santa Fe Hyundai to Heritage Hyundai for servicing since I got it. I used to use a private auto garage, but found that they were expensive and waiting around was always a pain. Heritage Hyundai's shuttle service allows me to get to where I need to go within reason. They get the job done in a timely manner, are thorough and I don't pay more - maybe less - than what I paid in the past.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!  Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one.  Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success.  Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
no title
courteous and efficient
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you need anything.

Towson, MD
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Waiting room was comfortable and check in person was helpfu and went out iOf her way to assist me. Disappointed without a car wash
Thought they did an excellent review. Would have
Preferred a more open concept to previous dealerships where waiting room was open to showroom to look at new cars.

Also enjoy a car wash and paper mats on floor after they vacuum car. Makes for better feeling of full service. After waiting 2 hours
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything. And also during your next visit please ask and we would be happy to have your vehicle washed for you. Again thank you for your patronage.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Good service, but check their web prices
Heritage did a good job performing an oil change and tire rotation on my 2018 Ioniq. They do need to update their website to let the consumer know that the prices quoted are for an 'average' car and not based on the specific car you are requesting service for.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for your feedback we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and I will look into putting additional disclaimers into the site for clearer communication for all patrons.

Thanks again and have a great weekend

Candice W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Thank you for taking my previous reviews into consideration. My visit was great! 1st appointment of the day. Registration was quick and easy. I was given helpful advise regarding the needs of my vehicle. Thank you
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/13/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Jacqueline S.
Ocean View, DE
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Love this Dealership
I was impressed how efficient scheduling service was. Also, the work was completed quickly. They appreciate that my time is worth something also.

WH
Wayne H.
Parkville, MD

YC
Yovonne C.
Owings Mills, MD
The staff
I enjoy working with me Dena she's so sweet
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/12/2019

Hello, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review.  We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded.  We will be sure to share your feedback with Dena and the team!  Thank you again for your review.

Deanna R.
Car Maintenance
I love how the car care team makes car care convenient. They are a very friendly staff.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please feel free to let me know if you ever need anything.