Heritage Hyundai Towson

Overall Rating 4.1627909/5Overall Rating 4.1627909/5Overall Rating 4.1627909/5Overall Rating 4.1627909/5rating 4.1627909
Overall Rating 2.27907/5Overall Rating 2.27907/5rating 2.27907rating 2.27907rating 2.27907
Jill G. on 11/22/2017
"Towson Hyundai takes care of me and my car!"
Hyundai Towson always takes great care of my car and me!! I always get a drive to work when I drop my car off. They communicate with me from beginning to end so I always know how things are going with my repairs and I always get me car back when promised. Customer for life!!!
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017 06:33 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Greetings Jill! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towosn. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Elliott S. on 11/21/2017
"First service on my Santa Fe"
Prompt, courteous, professional
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 02:26 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Thanks for the positive feedback Elliott! It was our pleasure servicing your Hyundai and we would be happy to help with any future vehicle needs. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay abreast of news and monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to genuinely thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. Happy driving!

Rolonda W. on 11/21/2017
"Great Service "
This is the only place I take my car, I love that they assist you right aware and are friendly and accomodating.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 01:43 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Good afternoon Rolonda! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Heritage Hyundai Towson is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Rolonda for the highly praised review.

Pearlita W. on 11/21/2017
"Great Job!"
There is a great team at sphere to ensure customer satisfaction.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 11/18/2017
Review Created: 11/21/2017 11:25 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Good afternoon Pearlita! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you Pearlita, and be sure to visit us soon!

Verified Customer on 11/21/2017
"Timely and Efficient"
They were timely and efficient
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/21/2017 08:54 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

James M. on 11/21/2017
"Overall - well done!"
Not sure I should be experiencing this many issues with a car that's 4 years old and still under warranty. That aside, the staff was knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/21/2017 07:01 AM
Rashad S. on 11/21/2017
"The waiting room is comfortable. The charging stations and Wifi are a great plus. Also the neighborhood offers restaurants for eating while the car is being serviced. That is great."
Service coupons are also great, and keeping to a good schedule is also great.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/21/2017 04:46 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Good afternoon Rashad. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Rashad and have a great day!

Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Heritage Hyundai"
The new crew is nice. Tori was great must take after her mom who I enjoy talking to. Mrs party the cashier was nice and gave me and my grandson a treat while we were waiting for her computer to work
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/20/2017 05:46 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Good afternoon! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

Frank D. on 11/20/2017
"service and attention to customer"
service and attention to customer
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/20/2017 04:37 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Greetings Frank! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Verified Customer on 11/20/2017
"Great Service"
Timely service of car and quoted price. Waiting area provides 3 private work stations for those who need to use their tablet or laptop.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Review Created: 11/20/2017 12:42 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We work extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please ‘Like’ us on Facebook to stay current with our monthly service specials as it would be great to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Virginia B. on 11/20/2017
"Convenient"
I was able to make an appt quickly for a routine oil change. I love that I can drop the car off and get a shuttle ride to and from work while they work on the car. That way I don't miss time from work plus they aren't under as much pressure to finish up for someone sitting in the waiting room.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:36 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Greetings Virginia! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Edward G. on 11/20/2017
"Azera Service"
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Azera
Review Created: 11/20/2017 11:06 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Edward, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Tanner G. on 11/20/2017
"Great experience with Heritage"
I purchased a used car with low mileage here a few weeks back. After two weeks, the started went out. Not only did Heritage cover the towing to take it to their shop, they covered the cost of the repair and got me back on the road within days. Thanks for all your support and help, Heritage!
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:12 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Good afternoon Tanner. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Tanner and be sure to stop by soon!

Verified Customer on 11/19/2017
"Great Service"
Super friendly and fast
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 11/13/2017
Review Created: 11/19/2017 06:04 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 11/20/2017
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Great customer service"
The oil change took a bit longer than expected but I received a call shortly after apologizing for the wait and reassurance that it won't happen again.
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:02 AM

"Too long for oil change"
Took 1.5 hours on a simple oil change
Review Created: 11/19/2017 09:02 AM
9f2ac68c9d22ec4edc91e199728d5f32?s=28
Patricia W. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/20/2017

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED RESCORE PER OUR CONVERSATION.

Elizabeth S. on 11/18/2017
"The people, like Ricky, who go out of their way when it comes to customer service."
Great place, great people, great service!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/18/2017 09:25 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Elizabeth, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Verified Customer on 11/18/2017
"lot of process but good service"
I don't understand why you have to go through a sit down process with someone while you have to wait. used to just checking in with the person who drives your car in and then go to waiting room. overall, good curteous service. nice waitng area with free coffee and bottled water.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 11/18/2017 07:29 AM
Caleb T. on 11/18/2017
"Great service"
Dependable
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 11/18/2017 01:53 AM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Caleb, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Hertiage Hyundai Towson. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Verified Customer on 11/17/2017
"Great Place"
Timely service, friendly staff.
Review Created: 11/17/2017 02:45 PM
Laura D. at Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/22/2017

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Stephen B. on 11/17/2017
"Great Service & No Bill"
The service has been very good but the problem is I have had an engine replaced and had the car serviced for 5 recall notices.
I have a 2007 Hyundai which has been outstanding(200,000 miles) but this 2011 has had too many issues.
Review Created: 11/17/2017 10:27 AM