Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4019579/5Overall Rating 4.4019579/5Overall Rating 4.4019579/5Overall Rating 4.4019579/5rating 4.4019579
Overall Rating 2.4356436/5Overall Rating 2.4356436/5rating 2.4356436rating 2.4356436rating 2.4356436

05/25/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and personable.
Mr. Wise went out of his way to answer all my questions. He was very nice.
I did not mean to convey that the service was lacking. Since buying my car in 2015 I have always had it serviced at this location and have
never had a bad experience.

Reg. Maintenance
Everyone is pleasant and accommodating.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for speaking to me, and redoing our survey.  We look forward to seeing you at your next service.

Barry S.
Westminster, MD
Hyundai Service
Great place to have your Hyundai serviced. Excellent maintenance and repair technicians as well as knowledgable and friendly staff who greet customers and take care of their needs. I've always found that the whole experience, from scheduling my maintenance to the repair and suggestions of future needs for my Sonata are always quick and done in a timely manner. That's why I continually come back to Heritage Hyundai for my service. Great people and Great service.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/25/2018

Greetings Barry! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Helpful coordinator
The person who helped coordinate my repairs was very helpful in identifying the issues and associated costs, even when I wasn't able to get all the recommendations done. She also vacuumed my car before returning to me, which was very thoughtful!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/25/2018

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

TF
Timothy F.
Excellent Service Manager
The service manager is excellent. He contacted me shortly after my review and was apologetic and sincere. He addressed the issues with the service and in my opinion has made things right. I will go back for future service on my vehicle. I am impressed with the customer service.

Not so good
The car is brand new. A large amount of Oil was spilled in engine compartment during my oil change - it is discouraging because i will have to clean this as it is a real mess. The engine coolant level was well below the low fill mark when it was returned. I do not believe the other fluid levels or safety point inspections were performed, despite them being checked off on my invoice. I called the service department to voice my concerns, but was told no one was available. I was transferred to a voicmail. I left a message but have recieved no call. The waiting area was very nice, as was the customer rep who checked me in. However, I am worried about the quality of the service and I dont fully trust that it is all being performed as stated.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

I am extremely sorry for the issues you incurred. we have tried to contact you and I did send you a direct email with my cell number.

MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for speaking to me today, and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

GS
Gloria S.
Towson, MD
2006 Hyundai Tucson
Fast, friendly and informative
I was helped within five minutes of my arrival. My representative was efficient, friendly and advised me the estimated time of my repairs would be 1/1/2 hours, along with reminding me of a call back. Upon my return from lunch, my representative spied me coming in and advised me my windshield wipers needed replacement. The wipers were replaced and I was out of the dealership within 15 minutes. The actual time for service was 1 3/4 hours.

I am happy I brought my vehicle to Heritage-Towson and will continue utilizing there services in the future.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Hello Gloria! Thank you for stopping in at Heritage Hyundai Towson and for writing such a positive review. We love hearing from all of our customers, but a response like yours truly brightens our day. Please consider us for all of your vehicle needs, as we would love to work with you again soon!

MU
Marcee U.
X
Things were ok
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Greetings Marcee! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Alan S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Not news that I wanted to hear
I have been quite pleased with all the service which I have received in the past from this dealer. It is just this time they gave me bad news. My 13 year old Tuscan is getting old and requires more work then the car is worth even though I love the car.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Alan - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

AC
Angela C.
Hyundai oil change
Customer service
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Greetings Angela! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Lisa B.
Randallstown, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Exceptional Customer Service
La Toya Fowlkes is an amazing service advisor. She went above and beyond to make my experience great. I drove down from Pennsylvania and had an appointment scheduled for other business but they were running behind, she offered me a car to use so that I could make my appointment.. I will definitely recommend this dealer service to anyone..
Lisa Brown
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Lisa. We are glad to hear that you were happy with La Toya Fowlkes' service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Hyundai Towson appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us.  If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Jose L.
Srvices
The services was good and on time
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

Susan M.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and brake check
Prompt and courteous service
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Good afternoon Susan! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials.  Thank you Susan, and be sure to visit us soon!

RL
Robert L.
Windsor Mill, MD
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Consideration, attention and respect given to customers.
Job well done! Carry on!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Good morning Robert.  In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction.  We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs.  Thank you again Robert and be sure to stop by soon!

Satisfied
I was only in for an oil change and tire rotation and all work was done in satisfactory fashion

Disappointed
See previous comments
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for taking for giving us the feedback we need to hear in order to improve our customer service.  I also wanted to thank you for agreeing to give us another opportunity to regain you loyalty, and trust. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Seung C.
Cockeysville, MD
Great job again
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Hello Seung, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review.  We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded.  I will be sure to share your feedback with the team!  Thank you again for your review.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Review
It was an acceptable experience

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable & ready on time.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Heritage Hyundai Towson appreciates your considerate review.  We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one!  Please do not hesitate to stop by for a checkup!  Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

RE
Robert E.
exceptional service
had a minor misunderstanding about what work needed to be completed but all required work was finished to a great satisfaction. your service rep and manager were absolutely fabulous
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Greetings Robert! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

CK
Caren K.
Sykesville, MD
Long wait
Long wait
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/23/2018

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience and issues you had with your service.  Please give me the opportunity to speak to you directly, and work towards mending our relationship.

TI
Tiffany I.
Nottingham, MD
Great Team, Exceptional Service
I don’t think anyone is ever excited to go to have their car serviced but I really appreciate my time at Heritage Hyundai. The service area is conducive for working or relaxing. The staff is knowledgeable and polite and go out of their way to make the experience pleasant
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Tiffany for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

GP
Gary P.
Westminster, MD
Last service
Vacuuming front mats should be part of routine service
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 05/24/2018

Greetings Gary! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!