Roland Falls Auto Body LLC

BRIAN M. on 11/24/2017
"Great service"
I may have found my new service shop. The people there were very personable, the service was quick, and the whole place just felt honest. I'm glad that someone told me about this place!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/24/2017
Review Created: 11/24/2017 08:08 PM
Shirley H. on 11/20/2017
Shirley said this business provided great service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you Shirley for letting us diagnose and asses the work needed on your Chevy S-10 pick up. Glad to be of help.

NEIL P. on 11/14/2017
"Everyone was so pleasant it was a very enjoyable experience"
Everyone was very helpful very pleasant experience
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 11/14/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 09:15 PM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/15/2017

Thank you Neil, glad we could help you with the BMW Maryland State Inspection. Glad it was an enjoyable and pleasant experience.

LISA M. on 11/14/2017
"Quick repair"
After my Plastic Front Engine Splash Shield was ripped off, I was able to make a morning appt. to have it reattached. It took about 20 mins. at a minimal cost and I was on my way to work. It's great to get quick repairs done when you need them!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 11/08/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017 08:36 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you Lisa, glad we could help on a short notice to repair your Honda Civic. At times we can complete minor repairs while you wait at a reasonable cost. Thank you for waiting and your recommendations.

Glenn T. on 11/14/2017
Glenn said his experience was fine.
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 11/09/2017
Review Created: 11/14/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/21/2017

Thank you Glenn for allowing us to service your Lexus, glad to be of assistance anytime.

DOUG G. on 11/08/2017
"Outstanding Service"
As always, I received excellent service. Avi, who owns the business, has worked on my vehicles for more than 20 years, and has always provided excellent service at reasonable prices. I've recommended him to several of my friends.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 11/07/2017
Review Created: 11/08/2017 11:49 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/08/2017

Doug,
Thank you for being such a loyal customer for 20 years. We strive to provide excellent service at a reasonable price every time to each and every one of our customers. Thank you for all the referrals, we appreciate it very much.
Thanks again,
Avi

JENNIFER J. on 11/04/2017
"Overall Bad and Frustrating Experience. Not Recommended."
I bumped a short concrete post getting out from a parking space. It didn’t seem anything major, but unfortunately, it was enough to slightly damage a corner and misalign one of the sliding doors of my minivan which consequently was not closing anymore. I contact my insurance, and after its assessment, I brought the car to Roland Falls Auto Body LLC. A few days later the car was repaired and ready to be picked up. Once at home I inspected the door more carefully and noticed that two metal pins that were originally there (they go into two corresponding holes in the car main frame) were missing and one of the hole accommodating them in the door was covered with a plastic piece. Plus, I did not have anything written about the actual repair, just the insurance estimation. So, I went immediately back to the shop and asked the owner (I assume) a written document describing the repair performed, and why those pins were taken out. The only answer to my first question was “I can make a copy of the insurance estimation”, i.e. he repeatedly refused to provide any additional more accurate and legible document about the actual repair. When I showed him the location where the pins were supposed to be he immediately, in a very guilty way, took out the plastic piece that was covering one of the pins threaded holes, and started to make contradictory excuses like “they were bent”, “the guy ordered them”, “they are on the shelf”. Clearly, he did not know what to say and was trying to quickly get out of that awkward situation. So, I had to leave my car there for another day. The pins were put back in the door, but they were visibly sanded down and shorter than originally. My educated guess at this point (without any accurate description of the repair) is that the repaired door was closing well only without those pins, and so he purposely took them out. Asked to put them back he just used the shortcut of modifying the pins, instead of reviewing and adjusting the overall repair.
A week later the door was not closing again, and I noticed another problem with another supposedly repaired component: the bumping door strip was not completely stuck on the door, i.e. the double-sided tape used for the repair was not working. Again, I went back to the shop (third time) for the door and the strip. Unfortunately, when I showed him the door, it worked! Anyway, I asked him to have a look because for more than two days the door was not working. His answer was: “Well, I don’t see any problem. The door is working”. He was not believing me; very frustrating. And his answer for the strip was: “I’ll need to ask the insurance for more money to replace the whole strip. They only told me to repair it”. What? He saw that the double-sided tape was failing; clearly a consequence of his poor repair. No need to replace the whole thing (BTW only about 3 or 4 inches were repaired). Plus, as an expert, he should have realized that the repair was not working, communicated that to me and the insurance, and possibly changed strategy. Eventually, he said that he found a stone in the door track, but didn't fix the strip. I obviously do not believe any word coming out from his mouth anymore, and I did not want to give him any more money, even insurance money. I did not leave the car there for the fourth time.
To summarize. The work on the body of the door is fine, not perfect. The door movement is working, but it is not as smooth as originally was. Those alignment/security pins are now shorter, and part of the bumping strip is not completely attached. Plus, I don’t have an accurate description of what was done, I wasted way too much time, and I did not like how the owner talked to me.
I do NOT recommend Roland Falls Auto Body LLC body shop. I question both their knowledge/skills about repairing cars and most importantly their honesty/attitude towards their customers.
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 09/29/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017 06:34 PM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/06/2017

Dear Jennifer,
I am very sorry that you did not have a great experience with your repair. We pride ourselves in great customer satisfaction and service. I take the time to respond to each and every concern my customers have. I was under the impression that once we removed the stone that was rolling around in your door tract that eveything was working well with the door.

I would like to address your comments at this time as I did not have any communications with you but with your husband throughout the process. I did see you when you guys picked up the car.

Concern#1 the pins: your husband came back on Friday around 4pm to show me that the pins were not there, unfortunatley, the body tech that worked on your car had to leave early that day (his daughter was having emergency surgery). I was not aware that the pins were not in, I actually ordered a new pin because one was bent (you were not charged for it), and I knew that the tech would know where they were when he returns on Monday.Your assumption of akward or guilty situation is not accurate. I asked your husband to please bring it back on Monday so we can install them. He did and we did install them, and door worked perfectly. He got the car back in a couple of hours.

concern#2: The molding strip. The insurance company paid to reattach not to replace molding, that is exactly what we did.
Most of the time that works but there is always a chance that it may not hold. When you picked up the car the reattchment seemed to hold, so we didn't pursue anyfurther. When your husband said that he was not satisfied I indicated to him that it is not a problem, I will get a hold of your insurance adjustor and submitt a supplement to replace, but with insurance companies now days it always takes 3-4 days to get the approval. Once we got it we can have it ready where he could stop by and we can put the new one on. HE DECLINED.

concern#3: After a week your husband stopped by and said that the door was not working properly, but when he got here we both opened and closed the door several times and it was working perfectly. I did suggest for him to leave it and we could try it again at different times during the day in various inclines. He  agreed and left it. We put the car at a slight decline and heard and saw a small stone that rolled on the door tract and we removed it and all was working well again. I showed the stone to your husband (not sure how the stone got there).

concern#4: Not getting a description of what was done on your car. You brought us an estimate from your insurance company and we followed it exactly. We didnt want to supplement the $3 pin as that would have have delayed you getting the car by 3-4 days later. The estimate was the exact work we preformed. If you still want a receipt and description of what was done, we would just recopy the estimate on to our invoice software. It will be the same. Maybe that was not communicated to you properly and if so I appologize for the misunderstanding.

I take the time to respond because every customer matters, every repair we do matters, and we only want our customers to be satisfied and happy with our preformance, as many other customers have (see other surecredit reviews on our website).

Again, I appologize for any inconveniences you had, and want to assure you that if there is anything we can do for you to correct the situation please let us know.
Most situations can be corrected, they only have to be communicated. I hope this helps to clarify the situation.
Thank you for taking the time to read our response, and we hope that this will change how you feel about us and possibly consider a revission of your review of us.
Thank you again.
Avi

Carin G. on 11/03/2017
Carin said this business provided great service.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Service Date: 11/01/2017
Review Created: 11/03/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 11/06/2017

Carin, thank you for letting us preform the Maryland State Inspection on your new Audi A4. Glad we could do it for you while you waited.

BRIAN G. on 10/26/2017
"Unbelievable job"
Took my wife’s car in with bumper damage. Avi and his team made it look brand new at a lot less than a replacement. The service was great. Can’t recommend enough.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX80
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/26/2017 08:35 PM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/27/2017

Brian,
Thank you for letting us repair your wife's Infinity after her accident. Glad we could help and restore the vehicle to pre accident condition. At times we can repair vs. replace and it can save on the costs. As always if there is anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to ask.

DAN P. on 10/20/2017
"Roland Falls Auto Body"
Ari is trustworthy and good at what he does.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 10/16/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 09:25 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/20/2017

Dan, thank you for trusting in us to repair your Ford Focus. If we can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to ask.

James F. on 10/17/2017
James said this business performed good quality work. He likes the people and they do a terrific job.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you Jim for trusting in us to repair and service your Toyota Camary. We shoot for top quality service and repairs in a timely manner

David L. on 10/17/2017
David said the service was great. The work was completed quickly. It was done very well.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/06/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/20/2017

David, glad we could help you with the collision repairs and paint to your Honda Accord. We strive to repair all vehicles to their pre-accident condition and to your satisfaction. Great service in a timely manner is what we aim for.

FRANCIS M. on 10/12/2017
"The owner Avi Amoyal! A very honest man"
Another outstanding job by Roland Falls auto service.
Vehicle: Ford Five Hundred
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 05:41 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you Francis, always ready to help you with your car needs.

MARC M. on 10/12/2017
"Honest dependable repair shop"
Meeting appointment shut my car off at 8:00 AM pick up at 3 PM everything that I asked for done properly and neatly . Nothing beats honest friendly and courteous service
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Solara
Service Date: 10/11/2017
Review Created: 10/12/2017 04:49 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/12/2017

Thank you Marc, glad we could meet your schedule needs and have all your repairs completed on time.

Nancy C. on 10/09/2017
Nancy said her experience with this business was fine.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 10/04/2017
Review Created: 10/09/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/20/2017

Thank you, and glad we could help in repairing your Honda CR-V.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Michael B. on 09/29/2017
Michael said he is totally satisfied with this business.
Vehicle: BMW X3
Service Date: 09/25/2017
Review Created: 09/29/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you Michael for trusting in us to repair the accident damages on your BMW X3, we strive for complete satisfaction every time.

MARC M. on 09/08/2017
"Great job and great service from Roland Falls Auto Body LLC"
We made an appointment and when we dropped off car they were very friendly and professional. Car was ready when promised and once again we realized why Avi and Company are the best.
Vehicle: Lexus HS 250h
Service Date: 09/07/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017 05:39 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 09/08/2017

Thank you very much for letting us service your Lexus Hybrid. We strive for excellent service every time combined with a great job and friendly, professional service.

ANN S. on 08/31/2017
"Great Service"
I needed a new battery at the end of the work day. Rather than having me come back the following day, Avi tested and replaced the battery while I waited.
Vehicle: Subaru Outback
Service Date: 08/30/2017
Review Created: 08/31/2017 04:07 AM
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Ann, it was our pleaseure to help you promptley with your battery issue on your Subaru Outback. Glad we could help and save you time.

Ram M. on 08/29/2017
Ram said the service was good.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 08/28/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017
Robert S. on 08/25/2017
Robert said this business did a good job.
Vehicle: Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/25/2017
Avi A., owner at Roland Falls Auto Body LLC responded on 10/02/2017

Thank you for letting us repair your accident damages on your Hyundai Accent. Glad we could help and your satisfaction is what we strive for.