DOUG G.
Acura TSX
11/29/2018
The only place to go for auto repairs for both mechanical and body work.
I have been driving since 1969, and have lived in 5 different neighborhoods/suburbs since then. Over the years I've used 6 different auto mechanics for work on my vehicles.
In the mid-1990's I started having Avi Amoyal do both mechanical work and body work on my cars. Avi's work and customer service is definitely head and shoulders above any others whom I used.
Avi not only provides outstanding service, but he always backs up all of his work. He is honest and always explains the work, and answers any questions you may have.
To me, Avi Amoyal is tops in his field.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Doug for having us service and repair your Acura TSX. Great customer service and great work is what we always strive for. Thank you for being such a loyal customer for so many years.
All our work is always backed up by our warranty. We got your back always.

GB
George B.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
George said he took in his vehicle because he needed it that day for a job. They got him in and out fast, he was charged less than what was quoted.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/30/2018

Glad we could help with the Toyota Prius repairs. We try to complete repairs as promised and in a timely manner.

REED H.
Toyota Avalon
11/21/2018
Best service available
I have been a customer (and friend) for 25 years. I would not think of going anywhere else. Honest and professional, Avi always gets the job done right. He looks out for ypu.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/30/2018

Thank you Reed for being such a great customer and friend for over 25 years. We always try to be helpul and provide excellent and professional service. Glad we were able to take care of your Toyota Avalon.

HC
Heath C.
Ram 2500
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Heath said that the place had great service, were knowledgeable and took care of what he needed.

Thank you Heath, glad we were able to service your Dodge Ram
on such a short notice.

Richard M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was good. He had no service problems.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Richard for allowing us to service your Ford Fusion.

FM
FRAN M.
11/08/2018
Works quickly; flexible
Can count on Roland Falls to work quickly and expertly to get their customers back on the road.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to servioce your Honda CRV. We always try to get our customers back on the road as quickly as possible.

LISA M.
10/31/2018
Take care of you
I know that I will be taken care of so my car is the best it can be. Great service and great people!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you Lisa for trusting in us to repair and maintain your Honda Civic and for being a loyal customer for many years.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/25/2018
Professional, Reasonable, Timely, Clean, Polite, and very friendly
Great service, very professional, helpful, and very clean. Had a great experience with my Mercedes service at this location. Highly recommend this establishment. The staff and Avi were great to deal with.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to complete your factory maintenace service on your Mercedes. We pride ourselves in providing prompt, professional, and timely service.

JOE P.
Owings Mills, MD
10/25/2018
Professional
Professional, Polite, clean.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for allowing us to preform the Maryland State Inspection on your truck.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
Lexus ES 300
10/24/2018
2 things fixed
My car had an elusive stalling problem. Roland Falls figured it out and secured my loose bumper! Thanks!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Glad we could help solve the stalling issue on your Lexus, as well as secure your front bumper.

FM
FRANCIS M.
Ford Five Hundred
10/19/2018
Quality Service for many years,
I had my tires replaced and fluids and car in general checked. My car is very old and near the end of the line but Avi and company keep it in good shape and keep it running at a very economical price.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Francis, you have been a very loyal customer for over 20 years with us and we truly appreciate your loyalty. We value your input in continuing to provide excellent, competent, timely, and value in all of our repairs.

RF
RAPHAEL F.
Porsche 944
10/19/2018
Positive and helpful.
Very helpful and confident service. Allen was willing to work on my car eventhough most shops find that mark intimidating.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for trusting us to work on your Porsche. In our shop we try to help each customer and their vehicle to the best of our abilities. We are not intimidated by the different vehicles. They each present a challange that we are willing to engage in and help our customers.

DT
Domenick T.
Pikesville, MD
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Domenick said the business did a good job and he heard a lot of nice things about this facility.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for allowing us to preform the Maryland State Inspection on your Ford explorer. Your input is what helps us improve our service every day, and helps to make our good name even better.

LR
LAURIE R.
Pikesville, MD
10/08/2018
Excellent Service!!
This is the best auto shop in town. They are efficient, have great communication and do a fantastic job on our cars. Avi is wonderful to work with. We won’t go anywhere else but here for our auto body needs.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Laurie for your very kind support. You and your family have been very loyal for many years to our shop and we appreciate your input as we always strive to improve our services. We are very happy that you were pleased with the collision repairs on your Toyota Highlander. We always aim at restoring each vehicle to pre collision condition.

WS
Walter S.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Walter said the price was a little steep. The owner was competent and pleasant.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to resolve the issues with your Ford F-150. We try to be competetive in our pricing and at times some repairs can be more expensive than others due to quality parts used so we can provide an excellent no questions asked warranty on our parts and labor.

CK
CHRISTOPHER K.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/05/2018
Prompt, attentive and honest
Great experience. I came to them from another local mechanic referral. They quickly turned around my car and saved me a lot of money. I would highly recommend.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you for allowing and trusting in us to repair your Infinity G35. We get many shops that provide a referral to our shop when they are unable to preforme or solve certain issues. We strive to complete the repairs needed as quickly and reasonably as possible. Glad you had a great experience.

MARTHA W.
10/01/2018
Highly recommend
I am very pleased with Roland Falls prompt and reliable service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for your comments. Very happy that you had a great experience at our facility.

09/30/2018
Fantastic service
I needed an oil change after 4PM and the manager fit me right in and was very cordial and professional.
I will definitely return for all my auto service needs.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/05/2018

Glad we were able to service your Honda Accord and that you were happy with your service. We always try to accomodate our customers as much as possible.

LP
Lilian P.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Lilian said she would recommend the business for service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for letting us service your Chrysler Sebring. We noticed that you gave us a score of 4 out of 5. Please let us know if there was anything we could improve on to earn your 5 out of 5 rating.
Thank you again in advance for your input.

HA
HENRY A.
Towson, MD
Ford C-Max Energi
09/26/2018
Superb modest repair/paint job. Fair price and very quick
See above
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Ford to pre accident condition. We are very happy that you were pleased with our service and facility.