LR
Louise R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Louise said the business provided excellent service, she had no complaints and she also said she will be a repeat customer.

JIMMY/ALICE/BEN T.
Towson, MD
Lexus LS 400 Luxury Sdn
04/16/2019
Roland Falls Auto Body Performed A Quick and Excellent Repair
One of our family cars needed service for a headlight and bumper. Avi and his crew provided immediate service and did a great job. The car was back on the road in less than 24 hours. Thanks for the fine repair.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your family vehicles. We strive to comlete repairs in a timely manner and professional manner.

MICHEAL S.
04/16/2019
Great work and fast turn around
They did a great job and their customer service was incredible and my car was fixed fast
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for letting us repair your accident damages to your Ford Explorer. Our goal is to provide a great, timely, and excellent repairs in order to restore your vehicle to pre accident condition.

TD
Troy D.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Troy said the staff is nice and their service is very good.

ZJ
ZINA J.
Nissan Versa
04/03/2019
Service didn't take a long time and I was pleased with my results
I was only upset well not upset because I understand but disappointed that I couldn't make it to MVA but I will be back nice friendly people.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback and for bringing your Nissan Versa here for a Maryland State Inspection. I am sorry that I had to fail the car for a saftey issue, but it's for your own protection as well as the general public. The last inspector that inspected your car should have told you to replace that item. Better safe thhen sorry.
Glad it was all resolved and that you are driving a safer car now.

ET
EVA T.
Ford Edge
03/13/2019
Efficient and professional service
Roland Falls Auto has been taking car of our cars for years. Avi and his crew handle everything from major body work to regular oil changes. As a result our cars are in great working order. We trust their advice and appreciate their professional expertise. I also like the clean, tidy waiting room. It’s reassuring to know we have a great place to go when we have car issues.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for trusting and allowing us to service all your family vehicles. Thank you for being such a loyal customer and for all your referrals. We always aim to provide professional advise, and repairs at a reasonable price. We also take pride in providing a clean and hospitable waiting area if needed.

BERNARD S.
Ford Escort
03/07/2019
Very good experence at Avi's shop.
Avi is available most of the time and he is good as a manager.

Bernard Schuck
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your accident repairs on your Ford Escort. Always available to help.

03/06/2019
Great Service and Great quality of work
Always professional and courteous; cost conscious and the work is excellent.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you and it was our pleasure in servicing your Toyota RAV4. We always aim to provide great service, and excellent quality work.

PL
Philip L.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Philip said the employees were very honest. They provided good service. They completed service quickly. The work was done at a reasonable price.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We always attempt to provide prompt, fair, and great quality service. Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Honda CR-V.

QM
QUENTIN M.
02/26/2019
Small for now.
I have had nothing but good experiences here. The owner/manager, Avi, is very access-able. He is precise with information and is always in a good humor , positive, and fun to talk to.
Karen , at the front desk is also pleasant and provides the information accurately.
Prices are competitive, though not too cheap. He does not overpack an estimate with un-necessary repairs.
This has become my go to small repair shop for my Dodge Van.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for your kind comments and for allowing us to service your Grand Garavan. We always try to explain and provide information so the customers know what they are charged for. Thank you for recommending us.

SAMUEL S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
02/23/2019
Very friendly staff and thorough explanations!
I was looking for a local shop to take my car for service other than my car dealership. My boyfriend recommended Roland Falls Auto Body and we immediately made an appointment. The staff is very friendly, explains what they need to do without confusing language, and offers very fair pricing.

I would definitely recommend this shop to my friends and family.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you very much for trusting in us to repair your Subaru Forester. We try to expalin in plain language and provide fair pricing to our customers when they bring in car for service. Thank you for recommending us to your family and friends.

BEN B.
Owings Mills, MD
INFINITI G37 Coupe
02/16/2019
Professional!!
Roland Falls Auto Body was very professional. Avi is very knowledgeable, I've been using him for a long time for all my cars
Its a pleasure every time we visit
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Ben for your kind words, we strive to always be professional, knowledgeable, and preform repairs in a timely manner. Thank you for being a loyal customer for a long time.

ROBERT M.
02/15/2019
My “go to” shop.
Wouldn’t trudt my vehicles to any other place. A loyal customer from the beginning.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Rob, thank you for being such a loyal customer for many years. You and your family have always had your vehicles repaired with us and we appreciate it graetly. glad wee were able to help with the Honda Accord.

CHRISTOPHER W.
Jeep Liberty
02/15/2019
Friendly and fast customer service
Had a 0900 appointment for state inspection, which they actually kept. I was in and out in under 15 minutes. They answered all my questions fully, and mechanics were smiling and seemed happy to work there. Great locally owned business. I'd recommend!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Christopher, glad we were able to help you with your Maryland State Inspection on your Jeep. We value your time and we try to always keep our appointment time. I am glad we were able to answer your questions and concerns. Hope to see you for all your vehicle needs, and always with a smile.

NA
Nathaniel A.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said they did a nice job. His vehicle is fixed.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Glad we were able to fix your Silverado and that everything turned out nicely and to your satisfaction.

AT
Angelo T.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Angelo said that the place really takes care of him.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you Angelo for your kind words. We try to take very good care from each and every one of our customers.

CF
CHESTER F.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/29/2019
Auto repair
Fast friendly service.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you Chester for the kind review. Glad all worked out with the Honda Civic repairs and that we were able to get it back to you quickly.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2019
A super efficient and quick car repair place
I have been going to Roland Falls Auto Repair for my routine car maintenance for 6 years. EVERY time I have been EXTREMELY SATISFIED!! The owner and his staff are very conscientious and very professionally capable.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your VW Jetta and for the kind review. Thank you for being such a loyal customer for many years, and we aim to please every single one of our customers.

CHARLOTTE M.
Toyota Matrix
01/27/2019
The people are great
They don't push you into putting more into it if you don't have the money. They call and let you know what your car needs . Everyone is very nice that we have met soo far . They've been able to get it in right away if they can and call as soon as it's done
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for trusting us to repair your Toyota Matrix. Keeping our customers informed throughout the repair process helps them understand what the repair priorities are. Thank you for the kind review.

JAMES S.
Subaru B9 Tribeca
01/25/2019
Replacement of Flat Tire
I can always count on Avi for good quality service of necessary work. If we take our cars to the dealers, they do a multiple point “free” check snd “find” (aka: create) expensive stuff to be done. We say “Thanks, but no thanks” & drive straight to Avi. He tells me if anything needs to be done & if so, what and when.
We fo not take our cars anywhere else, and have not, for years.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the kind review you have provided on your last service for the Subaru. We aim to oprovide quality service and repairs that are needed in a timely manner and at a reasomnable rate.