WR
WYLIE R.
06/10/2021
Fair, transparent, and fast service

DOUG G.
Cockeysville, MD
06/09/2021
Service on my 2017 Prius
I have used Roland Falls Auto Body for years. The service has always been outstanding. I highly recommend them.

CF
CHESTER F.
Honda Fit
06/08/2021
Service is always efficient and top notch.
Clear explanations about the work to be done.

EF
Earl F.
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Earl said he likes the work at the business. Been going there for 3 years.

BETH S.
05/20/2021
Nice people. Avi is very honest
Very nice to talk to. Avi tells you what you need and let's me decide what I want to do
Very pleased with the service.

CL
CHARLOTTE L.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/17/2021
Thorough service
I was happy to find out my leaking tires could be taken care of in one day. Now my car is more dependable and safer to drive. Thank you. Roland Falls.

Mark M.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Mark said they did it right away and were quick and on time.

Joe H.
Dodge Dakota
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Joe said the prices were too high and the service was good. Because of the prices he will not be going back to the business.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for your comments. You have brought your car into our shop after several shops could not resolve your issues with the brakes locking up. We were able to diagnose your issues and resolve them for you, and have the car back to you on a timely basis. Yes, we may be a little more expensive than your off the beat shop and techs that could not solve your issues. All our work, parts and labor is fully guaranteed; and our techs are very experienced; I guess that is all worth paying a little more and have the peace of mind that finally your problems are solved and that you can drive your car. Please re-consider the score of 4 out of 5 to a 5 out of five after this explanation.
Thank you again for allowing us to repair your Dodge Dakota.

CR
CHARLES R.
Nissan Sentra
04/21/2021
Thanks!
Service was efficient and thorough. I was afraid I may not see my car again for days, after it repeatedly stalled and shuddered when I shifted gears. Had to be towed in. But they took care of it right away and explained what had happened in a way a non-professional could understand.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you as always for trusting in us to repair your Nissan Sentra, and for being such a loyal customer for so many years.

CF
CHESTER F.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/14/2021
Body work
Quick and easy body repair. Gave us several options, used parts versus new parts. Happy with the time it took amd how the car looks.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for allowing and trusting us with the collision repairs on your Honda Civic, and for being such a loyal customer. We are very glad that you were very happy with the repairs and the price, and the timely completion.

ROBERT M.
Kia Sorento
04/14/2021
Always trusted
I appreciate the honesty and decency Avi and his team show. I hear of so many people being taken advantage of by a mechanic and know that is not the case at Roland Falls Auto Body.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for trusting in us with the diagnosis of issue with the Kia Sorento, and for being such a loyal customer over the years.

AR
AMANDA R.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
03/27/2021
I got a great rate on auto body work. It was done quickly and looks great. The front desk service was excellent.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for trusting and allowing us to do the collision repairs on your Subaru. We are very glad that you were happy with the project, the price, and the time it took to complete.

NJ
NAKIA J.
Mitsubishi Mirage
03/25/2021
Customer Service
Excellent customer service and mechanic.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Mitsubichi Mirage. We are glad that you were happy with our customer service and our workmanship.

Dale B.
Salisbury, MD
Chrysler Sebring
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Dale said they did a fabulous job, made it look like a brand new vehicle and he'll go back if there is ever a need, he intends to use them exclusively.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your collision damages on your Chrysler sebring. We are very glad that you are happy with the way it turned out.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/23/2021
good work - good people
As always, the work and service are good.
thank you !
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for trusting in us to service your VW Jetta, and for being such a loyal customer.