JESSE H.
12/06/2019
Car looks like new
Really great service. Car looks better than before. They buffed and cleaned the entire car. It looks great. Finished on time.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/22/2019
professional, reasonable, timely, clean, polite, and friendly
Great place and great people to have your car serviced. They completed my maintenance service, and addressed all issues with my vehicle in a timely manner. They communicated with me throughout the whole process and explained everything in a way that I can understand. I got my car back quickly and all fixed up. Friendly staff and very professional techs. I would highly recommend this facility for all your mechanical and body work.

MARC M.
Pikesville, MD
Toyota Camry Solara
11/19/2019
Great to have a honest reliable car repair place
Great to have a honest reliable car repair place. Once again I took my car to Roland Falls Auto Body And all I needed was a Battery they are the most honest reliable auto motive repair shop that I know thank you thank you thank you

CG
Connie G.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Connie said she was pleased with the fast, friendly service and she did not have to wait long. They diagnosed the problem quickly.

BJ
Brian J.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Brian said that they are convenient. He would recommend this business for service.

SUSAN C.
Saab 9-3
11/13/2019
Sue's review - SAAB inspection
I spoke to Karen on the phone and again when I stopped in. She was friendly and professional. Karen and Avi went out of their way to instruct me on how to transfer the title once the inspection was completed. Nice people!

Deborah R.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Deborah said she is happy with the service at this business. The staff is always pleasant and they get the job done on time. So far everything has been good.

Bikram S.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Bikram said he still has to go back and ask some questions about the work they did at this place.

Shawn M.
Maryland
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said that they did an oil change. They do good work. He has been there before.

SO
Stephen O.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Stephen said the employees did great work.

FB
FRAN B.
10/07/2019
Great experience
I took my car in to have a rusting ding in the door fixed. The team at Roland Falls Auto Body did a wonderful job with the repair and the new paint job, the car looks good as new. Everyone was super kind and helpful. They also left the car sparkling clean, which was a pleasant surprise.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you for trusting in us to repair your Subaru Outback body damage. We are very glad that you are happy with the final product. It is alwys our goal to provide quality and friendly service in a timely manner.

Toyota Tercel
10/02/2019
great auto shop
I had a good experience here. The owner, Avi, clearly explained the available options for repair and communicated well with the relevant insurance company. The repair work was done in just a few days. Were I to need an auto body shop in Baltimore again, I would return here.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Cyril for trusting in us to repair your collision damages to your Toyota Tercel.Glad you had a good experience, and we always try to communicate with you the process and timming of everything.

JOHN G.
Toyota Prius c
10/02/2019
Inspection
Avi and his staff did a very thorough job. Karen in the office could not have been more accommodating. I would highly recommend this shop.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you for letting us complete your Maryland State Inspection on your Toyota Prius. We are very glad you had a great experience at our facility.

LJ
LARRY J.
09/28/2019
Roland Falls Auto
I have been with Avi for almost 11 years. Excellent service, great staff. Work completed in a timely manner.
Larry J
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Larry for being a loyal customer for many years and  for letting us service your Ford Escape. Glad we were able to complete it in a timely manner.

Stewartsville, NJ
09/26/2019
Thoughtful service!!
I always feel so comfortable bringing my car to Avi! I know him and his team will do a thorough, thoughtful job. They also communicate every step of the way. Have brought multiple cars to him through the years and have been nothing but satisfied!!
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for trusting in us to service and repair your vehicles. Thank you for being a loyal customer for a long time. It is our system to communicate well, be thorough, and to repair the vehicles at a reasonable price and in a timely manner

Michelle D.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Michelle said the business is great. She did speak with owner, Avi and he is very knowledgeable. He is an advocate for the client with the insurance companies. His prices are fair plus trustworthy. Karen in the front office is friendly, personable and great a great face to the organization.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 10/03/2019

Thank you Michelle for allowing us to repair your collision damages with your Hyundai Sonata, and to also service your vehicle at same time. We are always your advocate with insurance companies.

Jane M.
09/24/2019
excellent!
Always honest and reliable.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you again for your loyalty and kind review.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Honda CR-Z
09/23/2019
The most important when you take your car is that it will be fixed the first time. No hustling. Price right. Convenient.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you Oscar for your loyalty and friendship. We pride ourselves in repairing vehicles at a reasonable price, in a timely manner, and doing it right the first time.

ROBERT M.
09/23/2019
Always happy
Yet another job by Avi and his crew, done on time, and done right.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you again for being a loyal customer and friend for many years. We always try to repair vehicle on time and at a reasonable price.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Dodge Dakota
09/20/2019
They do great work &very friendly environment
They body man does great work & attitude & the painter also my truck look great .The owner was very friendly. Thank You for a great job.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 09/23/2019

We are very happy that you were pleased with our personnell and the body/collision work we preformed on your Dodge Dakota.We always aim to do great work, and take pride in the finished product.