AH
Alex H.
Parkville, MD
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Alex said the staff is nice and so is the service.

WR
William R.
Owings Mills, MD
Lexus GS 350
06/25/2020 Category: Service
William said the business did assess everything and the work was great. The people are friendly and the only issue was they are priced too high.

MILLICENT C.
Lexus ES 350
06/20/2020
Would recommend this place to my friends
The owner is very nice and did an excellent job of making my car look like it hadn't been in an accident. The car was done in the time promised. Other auto shops said it would take 10 days to 2 weeks and this shop did it in 3 days. His prices are also reasonable! I would not hesitate to recommend this shop to my friends.

MARTHA W.
06/18/2020
Very professional and virus aware
I've been dealing with Roland Falls for a couple of years and have found them to be honest and trustworthy, helping me to keep an old car alive. Avi and his crew are attentive to potential problems while trying to keep me safe and solvent. I was very pleased to see that masks are worn and Avi is conscious of protecting customers and staff from potential virus transmission.

CG
CATHERINE G.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/15/2020
Great job
I have been going there for a long time
They do the work i ask
Never a problem

FM
FRANCIS M.
Nissan Rogue
06/04/2020
Customer Service
I got 135,000 mile service and my car is good as new. Avi also serviced my air conditioner and detected a possible leak in the system. He always goes beyond the normal service for his customers and will be honest with you concerning repairs and costs.

CF
CHESTER F.
03/22/2020
work review
Excellent prompt service as always.

TR
TALATHA R.
03/14/2020
Great Service and Great quality of work
Once again, Roland Falls Auto Body excels in the quality of work and customer service. Thank you for taking such great care of my car and helping to keep my family safe on the road.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/11/2020
Professionalism, friendly environment
Honest, fast service
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you again for allowing us to repair your VW Jetta. Glad we were able to finish for you on time.

JENNIFER T.
Volkswagen GTI
03/03/2020
Flat tire
Very easy to get the car in. Excellent work.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Glad you were happy with our quick, short notice repair on your VW GTI

MARC M.
Pikesville, MD
Toyota Camry Solara
02/28/2020
Falls auto body Once again exceeded my expectation their courtesy, professionalism and Promptness is second to none. Avi and his crew are the best thanks for everything.
Don’t ever hesitate to use them
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you Marc for being such a great customer and friend. Glad the collision repair on your Solara came out beautiful.

VH
VICTORIA H.
02/22/2020
Pride in work. Old and new paint blended very well. Pleasant personal interactions. Thanks.
Great body work on my car. Headlights cleaned and sparkling like new. Old and new paint skillfully blended. My car functions well and now because of the repaired and restored outside body of my car, I will drive it proudly (and carefully) for years into the future. Very pleasant interactions with all involved in this work.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for trusting in us and allowing us to repair your Toyota Camary collision damages. We take pride in making sure every one is very happy with the finished product.

Phoenix, MD
Acura RDX
02/22/2020
Awesome job
Roland Falls fixed body damage on my Acura. It was done on time, at a good price and the work was flawless.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Brian, thank you for allowing and trusting us in repairing the Acura RDX colllision damages. We pride ourselves in providing excellent quality, in a timely manner, and at a reasonable price. We aim to restore vehicle to pre-collision condition.

Cockeysville, MD
Chrysler 300
02/11/2020
Honest
Honest mechanic. Honest MD inspection station. Good people, with great attitudes.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

Glad we could help with your Maryland State Inspection on your Chrysler 300.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/08/2020
Quick and complete service.
Just in for an oil change this time. Service was quick and I could wait there in the office.
Avi A., owner from Roland Falls Auto Body responded on 03/11/2020

We are glad we could assist you with your service on your Honda Civic in short notice.