4.6

Perry Hall, MD
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Personal, professional service
From setting up my appointment to receiving the car after servicing, I was made to feel I was a respected and appreciated customer.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

AD
Antonio D.
Essex, MD
2021 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Great service makes a difference
Fast friendly service

Lutherville Timonium, MD
2014 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Slow service
They take to long to service cars. One day to diagnose then wait a week for part to get here..Then another day to fix the problem.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry about your poor experience and Shawn from my team will be reaching out to you to discuss your visit and to see how we can improve.

LR
Leslie R.
04/08/2021
My 2021 Sonata
I was impress with the diligence my sale man had taken 2 get the car payment and services that were comfortable for me Perry is the Bomb and so was Cory! Thank Yall for the dream of a new car with a limited budget i felt like they really care! Supa Human💕👑from the service desk to the showroom class act😘 Jordan da Man 2!

LR
Leslie R.
04/08/2021
My 2021 Sonata

SR
Sheila R.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
Love servicing my car here!
Thank you Jordan for going the extra mile! Great job!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

SE
Steven E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Another great service by Jordan.
Jordan always makes visiting heritage one day a pleasure. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. I will be back.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

04/03/2021 Category: Service
The service advisors are knowledgeable and friendly. Service is top notch and timely

04/02/2021 Category: Service
Courteous professional and knowledgeable service personnel. Reasonable wait times.

DK
Daricell K.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
Caring associates & awesome way my operates on the road.
I was first introduced to Heritage Hyundai because my engine needed major work after I had it serviced at another Hyundai dealer. After five failed attempts to have my engine work corrected, I called Heritage and Tony answered the call he comforted my fears and encouraged me to have it towed to this dealership, I can go on about that subject however, Tony said don’t worry Mrs. Kenney we’ll take care of you. I believed him. My vehicle runs like a new Sonata on the road. I wouldn’t dream of taking it anywhere else, I’m so grateful to have Heritage in my world. Many many thanks
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Columbia, MD
Customer service
Great service.
High professionalisms.

Bel Air, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Knowledgeable, Quick
Easy to schedule appointment. Very friendly staff.

RZ
Robert Z.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/29/2021 Category: Service
It’s nice
So very nice
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Susan S.
Towson, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Repair Service
As usual, Heritage Hyundai and Jordan, my service advisor, rate an A+ for my recent visit.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/26/2021

SR
Stanley R.
Cockeysville, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
03/25/2021 Category: Service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage I truly appreciate it. I'm sorry about your long wait for the service and Jordan from my staff will be reaching out to you to apologize and discuss your visit.