Overall Rating 4.476919/5Overall Rating 4.476919/5Overall Rating 4.476919/5Overall Rating 4.476919/5rating 4.476919
Overall Rating 2.3076928/5Overall Rating 2.3076928/5rating 2.3076928rating 2.3076928rating 2.3076928

PS
Phyllis S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2009 Hyundai Sonata
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Heritage hyundai
On three occasions are cars have come back not fixed.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for feedback and for reaching out. I did receive your voice mail and I am working with the tech and Shawn the advisor to ensure this visit goes smoothly. I apologize you had to return for a sticking caliper and I will be in touch once I know your vehicle is all finished.

thanks again

NM
Nell M.
Reisterstown, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and keep me informed on how things are going.
Love the service I receive when I come in.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

MZ
Melvin Z.
Parkville, MD
Too many emails
You send too many email wanting a survey response. If I don’t answer the 2nd response obviously I’m not interested in participating in the survey

Tonya M.
Pikesville, MD
2006 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service representative is friendly and listens
I like the courtesy and concern that is often difficult to find in many corporations

Cynthia W.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
The service is excellent as always. Everyone is always very helpful and very courteous.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change was performed quickly. Tire rotation was free, but after leaving the dealership one of my tires began leaking badly. Had to reschedule another appointment. Overall, the customer service was very good.

PR
Patricia R.
Reisterstown, MD
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great service manager and staff!
Mike Ruth and Latoya Fowlkes are knowledgeable professionals who provided excellent service. They made the entire experience a pleasure. I look forward to dealing with both employees in the future!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the kind words I truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Matthew H.
Cockeysville, MD
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Good but will take awhile
Oil change will be 2 hours with appointment. Probably too full without one.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry the wait time was longer than it should have been and we are working on hiring more express techs to better serve our current volume of customers. Thanks again for the feedback and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Jim C.
Towson, MD
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Noticable changes and positive improvements to service quality
The shuttle is always nice touch and appreciated benefit.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the kind words I truly appreciate them. I'm glad you have noticed a change in our department as I am the new manager here and have been trying to improve the customer experience. Please let me know if you ever need anything and thanks again.

Monkton, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/18/2019 Category: Service
First time service
Friendly staff, timely service, good communication.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

HP
Holly P.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great mechanics.
I’ve always felt that the mechanics here do very good work and they haven’t disappointed me yet. During this visit I worked with a representative that I don’t recall working with before. She showed excellent customer service. She had a positive and helpful attitude and kept me informed of the progress as I waited for my vehicle. The waiting area here is also comfortable enough if you need to wait for your vehicle while it’s being maintenanced.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

KE
Kelly E.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The customer service
The customer service is always great and the wait is always reasonable

MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage I truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Jamie M.
Nottingham, MD
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very professional!
I called to make an appointment to have my car serviced and was very pleased that they could give me an appointment for the next day.

OK
Ojong K.
Aberdeen, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledge of service what i need to do...

Cheryl W.
Pikesville, MD
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl
Friendly staff; service wait time was great; comfortable waiting room.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business I truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Sharon H.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Service !
I love having my car serviced at Heritage Hyundai in Towson. Everyone is so friendly, professional, and knowledgeable! Deanna is especially wonderful, she's professional and she inspects the vehicle also! I'm choosing her from now on!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/14/2019

Glen Arm, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
courteous informative service
courteous informative service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and I hope everything is OK with your vehicle. If you ever need anything Please let me know.

PL
Pamela L.
Hummelstown, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable, thorough and customer focused
Really appreciate how everyone is helpful and accommodating.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/13/2019

LH
Lucretia H.
Middle River, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe X
06/12/2019 Category: Service
professionalism and on point with schedule time.
Overall I enjoyed the short wait time and experience with the
sale person.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Rochelle H.
Silver Spring, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
my third hyundai
love the car. great service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/12/2019