Overall Rating 4.4687501/5Overall Rating 4.4687501/5Overall Rating 4.4687501/5Overall Rating 4.4687501/5rating 4.4687501
Overall Rating 2.3281223/5Overall Rating 2.3281223/5rating 2.3281223rating 2.3281223rating 2.3281223

Carol H.
Joppa, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Deanna Parks was very professional & helpful
My reasons for coming were handled to my satisfaction.

Service Department
They keep you up-to-date on what is happening with your car.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we really appreciate it! Let me know if you ever need anything and have a great evening.

Mariah S.
Edgewood, MD
Quick and friendly
Every time I come for service Tori is so helpful and the service is quick.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback I know Tori and I really appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Parkton, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
60,000 Mile Service
Good service and communication. I would like more discounts for services needed.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your business we really appreciate it. Please let me know the next time you need something and I will be happy to get you all the coupons I can to assist with the cost.

LN
Le N.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Awesome customer service
The place is very nice and clean, Latoya is a wonderful person who explains everything well.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it!

Have a great day and let us know if you ever need anything at all.

Recall and oil change
My service representative was excellent. She goes above and beyond. My car was not ready when promised. Also it was not vacuumed. I was told the vacuum was broken.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your business we truly appreciate it. I apologize about the vacuum and it will be getting replaced shortly. And yes our lot is packed sometimes during the busy hours and it makes doing business difficult and we are working on some things to help with that situation.

Thanks again and let me know if you ever need anything.

Mary H.
Monkton, MD
Great experience all around
Very friendly service, very timely
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it!

I'm glad everything went smoothly and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

Parkville, MD
03/22/2019 Category: Service
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
The engine oil change and oil filter change and the multi point inspection was performed in a timely manner. The recall/campaign, Sonata ECM was updated and should make my car safer to Drive.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you ever need anything.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great shuttle too!
Great service and an excellent shuttle service.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/22/2019

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Service took too long
I don't know why an oil change and tire rotation took about four hours when I had an appointment.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/21/2019

Hello and thank you for the feedback. I'm so sorry about the extended wait time on your service. We had to many appointments a few days this week and it directly effected our efficiency. I am taking measures to ensure that doesn't happen again as that is certainly not the normal wait time. We strive for an hour in and out but clearly fell way short of that this time. Again I'm sorry and hope you'll give us another shot when your due for your next service. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you further.

Thanks again,

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Easy to set up. Quick service.
I took my vehicle in for an oil change. They filled out some paperwork and told them I would leave the car there and return when it was done. Two hours later it was done. Everything went smoothly.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

have a great day and let me know if you eve need anything.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
OK
Work done well first time.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

have a great day and let me know if you eve need anything.

Michael M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Location and quality of service
Great and quick service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it ! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

PK
Paul K.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
The service end the people who work there
The people are friendly and knowledgeable and the car is serviced promptly. The service writer also made me aware of a recall program which saved me time and she also told me about a reduced-price which saved me money.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the kinds words and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Parkton, MD
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent Service Dept.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything please feel free to reach out to me and ask.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Needs improvement
The service department at this dealership generally seems unorganized and overwhelmed with appointments. The staff could be more attentive, communicate better and ensure work is correct
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your review. I will address your review with all involved with your visit. Sometimes Saturdays can be chaotic and very busy so I apologize you did not have a smooth visit with us. We are working on proper staffing as well as a capacity for Saturday business to ensure a better visit for our customers. Thanks again for the feedback

EM
Ebony M.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Car Care
They did a great job
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

TR
Todd R.
Parkville, MD
Helpful and accommodating
The service reps were understanding of my situation and allowed me to make the arrangements that worked best with my time constraints. They were informative with respect to my service needs and the acceptable alternatives for handling them timely.

Richard C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Recall
Service manager Mike Ruth was very professional
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us!  Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one.  Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success.  Thank you again for the wonderful feedback!

AN
Alexis N.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
First time visit
I recently made an appointment online for an oil change and tire rotation at this Hyundai location. I found the online scheduling extremely easy and was able to make an appointment within three days. The dealership itself was a wonderful experience--I was able to ask questions prior to turning my car over for service (as this was my first servicing since purchasing my certified pre-owned vehicle) and was given informed answers. I chose to wait for my car which took ~1.5 hours (which I was expecting), and was able to wait in their updated guest area with free wi-fi, a television, coffee, and computers. I was pleased to hear that my estimated total was higher than the actual total for servicing and I was told one service I had requested was not necessary at the time (which I really appreciated hearing vs. having an unnecessary service completed/charged). I will definitely be using this Hyundai dealership for my car needs!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words and for the 5 stars we really appreciate it! If you ever need anything please dont hesitate to reach out to me.