4.6

Shekya B.
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Always on time
I love the way they have you in and out.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

Naeem G.
Glen Arm, MD
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Courteous front desk at service.
On time, helpful front desk—/service desk.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Lesley M.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!!
Jordan the service associate made my visit very good and I will continue to be a Heritage Hyundai customer.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

LK
Linda K.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Your worker ms Latoya Fowlkes
Ms Fowlkes (Hertiage Hyundia) is reliable respectful and friendly. She always giving information and look for discounts to help with maintenance of my vehicle. She is always one step ahead in keeping the maintenance of my vehicle on point.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/14/2020

MJ
Margaret J.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2020 Category: Service
Unbeatable service with a friendly and professional staff.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/14/2020

RP
Robert P.
Lineboro, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai team
I would like to thank the hyundai team for reaching out to me to help me out cant thank them enough.

10/10/2020 Category: Service
Took to long
A oil change should not take two and a half hrs to do. Every thing else was fine
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/10/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry about the longer than expected wait time and Shawn from my team will be reaching out to you to discuss your visit.

Edgemere, MD
10/07/2020 Category: Service
convienant
It was ready within an hour
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

RT
Richard T.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Resolved Issues for Now
Both the service representative and manager reached out and spent time to understand my frustrations and concerns. We all agreed that this should not have happened and they assured me that this incident was an anomaly. The rep and manager were very respectful throughout our conversations and did not give excuses and brush aside my concerns. I am somewhat confident that next time I visit the service center, my car will be serviced and checked thoroughly. While I feel a lot better now after talking to the rep and manager, it does not negate the fact that they did not get it right the first time and that I had to spend additional time to reconcile the errors.
I guess I'll find out next time.

10/06/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed and Frustrated
I purchased my very first car here in 2016 along with Car Care and Term Care (the rep told me I would not have to worry about anything). I have only been coming here for maintenance since my purchase and have trusted the expertise of the mechanics without question. During this visit, I did not have any issues scheduling and dropping off my car. My experience turned sour when I was told on the phone that I needed a new cabin air filter, engine air filter, brake fluid exchange and alignment. This did not sound right because I just changed the cabin air filter by myself 2 days prior and I barely drove since the last service check 6 months ago due to working from home. I told the representative that I changed the cabin air filter recently and don't understand why I needed a new one. After a long pause, he couldn't answer me. I was told to come back to pick up my car.
Upon returning, the rep told me that, the mechanic must have thought I needed a new cabin air filter because my engine filter was dirty. Huh? This did not sit well with me because I really couldn't tell if my car was serviced and checked in the past 4 years as it's clear and a fact that the mechanic did not check my filter but yet told me it's dirty. This might be a small error but what if there are other underlying issues with my car but the mechanic did not check thoroughly?
In addition, I asked the reps if term care covered the other deficiencies and they said no and confidently told me that my policy expired in July 2020. This is where I started to heat up because I came here 6 months ago (before my policy expired) and drove less than 2k miles in the past 6-7 months but why all of a sudden these issues. I further inquired why I needed these additional services NOW and not 6 months ago. I was told that the brake fluid exchange should be done either 3 years or 30k miles, while I have driven less than 25k miles, I made the 3 year mark. I had to call them out and told them that I purchased the 2017 Elantra in 2016 and the 3 year mark would have been July 2019. When I asked them how come they did not tell me this last year or even beginning of this year, they were once again speechless. I paid around $1200 extra for term care but not once did the service center suggest issues that would be covered (they didn't even change my wiper blades when it's streaking across my windshield) but tells me all these issues after it has expired. Definitely fishy on top of the deficient maintenance check.
In the past, I have spoken highly of Heritage Hyundai Towson dealership and service, and have recommended the place to my friends and colleagues. I honestly don't think I can anymore. I currently feel cheated because I paid so much for no reason and feel unsafe while driving because I honestly don't know if the mechanic cut other corners during the maintenance/service check. Not cool.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you so much for the feedback and for your patronage. I'm so sorry about how your feeling in regards to your recent visit and Jordan will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can make it better.

Donya D.
Gwynn Oak, MD
10/05/2020 Category: Service
The service department rep that assisted me was very helpful and friendly. She was able to answer all my questions thoroughly all while maintaining a smile
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Towson, MD
10/02/2020 Category: Service
N/A
n/a
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

VF
Vistor F.
10/01/2020 Category: Service
Heritage Hyundai Towson Service
My service experience was exemplary. The staff was courteous and efficient; the service, excellent!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/02/2020

Arielle M.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/30/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage I truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Rick S.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/27/2020 Category: Service
Jordan Skokowski service agent
Jordan was very professional and achnowledgable
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you so much for the positive review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

PB