4.6

2009 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/13/2021 Category: Service

01/12/2021 Category: Service
5 stars
There work good for u nice people
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Stevenson, MD
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Representative
Latoya was exceptional in her knowledge, her communication of her knowledge and her service to her customer.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Rick S.

LJ
Lindsey J.
01/11/2021
Great Customer Service
This was my first experience with Heritage Hyundai and the customer service was excellent. Tony was very informative and kind. Not to mention my car repairs were done the same day!

CL
Cheryl L.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Courteous Customer Service
Both the service people who helped me were extremely courteous and thorough in their explanations of the unanticipated work that was done. Although I had identified my original problem, the service could not be performed because the part was not available so I will need to go back if I want it done and that is disappointing.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you so much for the good review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Michael M.
Towson, MD
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/06/2021 Category: Service
All things taken care of
My first experience with Hyundai Heritage Towson Service Office was PERFECT. Fast and friendly scheduling, efficient and friendly service advisor, clean and timely return of my car. I couldn't ask for anything more.

Halethorpe, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/06/2021 Category: Service
Service advisor Jordan spoke with me about the issues I had during my appointment and ways to fix it which was greatly appreciated!

01/05/2021 Category: Service
Ehh
I don’t know if it’s because of the pandemic and new changes but it was difficult for me to get into contact with any of the service advisors. I went by the times listed on the website but no one would answer but I had questions PRIOR to my appointment. Such as rental car questions because I had work and if I could drop my car off earlier so that I could leave it and go to work. Once I got there I found out they didn’t have any rentals available so i had to call out last minute which could be solved if they answered the phone
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/06/2021

I apologize for the miscommunication with the phone scheduling process. I understand you spoke with Jordan and got everything worked out for Thursday. Thank you for your survey response.

01/05/2021 Category: Service
The agent was very helpful , pleasant, and sociable. He kept me updated every step of the journey.

01/13/2021 Category: Service
Service advisor professionalism
Shawn is a wonderful and professional service advisor. Because of him I always take my Hyundai for service at Heritage Hyundai Towson.

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Takes too long to complete work
I was told that the recall work will only take 90 minutes to 2 hours but it ended up being 4 hours for just an ECM update. Also I contacted the service manager and left a voice message but never got a call back.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/05/2021

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm sorry about less than stellar experience and Shawn from my staff will be reaching out to you to discuss how we can make you happy.

01/01/2021 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Everything done well and Jordan service advisor was great
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/04/2021

12/28/2020 Category: Service
Very satisfied by the service, can improve on the access to the service center. Excellent services, very courteous and friendly staff who explain very well the repair work or solution

AF
Alexander F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2020 Category: Service
Always experience great service every visit.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

PP
Philip P.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/26/2020 Category: Service
Great service experience!
Service performed as requested; car ready when promised.

Reisterstown, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/28/2020 Category: Service
The employees
Great people who listen

12/25/2020 Category: Service
The employees
The manager was great. The service writer was kind and informative.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/26/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Brenda S.
Randallstown, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/21/2020 Category: Service
District Manager
The young lady who waited on me was really nice and Pleasant we should have more people like her that is in customer service . Awesome job young lady .

12/19/2020 Category: Service
District manager for Fast food restaurant
It was okay
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and I'm sorry about the long wait time. Please let me know if you ever need anything at all.