4.5

02/19/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service
Excellent attitude
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything at all.

Jill G.
Manchester, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Heritage Hyundai Towson
Heritage Hyundai Towson is a friendly, fast place to get your vehicle serviced. They explain everything in a way you can understand and after 5 oil changes you get one free.

Carmen S.
Reisterstown, MD
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2020 Category: Service
My visit to heritage was great, my vehicle got serviced and the advisor answered all my questions. I will service my vehicle at this location from now on. Keep up good work.

KH
Kenneth H.
Towson, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Would recommend.
Good service. Reminders for service on vehicle. Good turnaround. Nice people working there. Decent prices.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

NG
Naquetta G.
Randallstown, MD
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/16/2020 Category: Service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

NM
Nigel M.
Cockeysville, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The staff was very friendly and helpful.0
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Jonathan S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Why i’ll go back for my next service
Easy to make appt. ongoing updates from service advisor.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/14/2020

David H.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
courtesy and efficient service.
Shawn Blazek always does a great job for me.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Karen B.
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service approach by staff
I was able to drop my car off a little early and was met by a smiling service rep who asked what the issues were. One of the issues was solved when she released a button that had been accidentally pushed, but she did it in a conversational way that did not leave me feeling badly. The service was done to standards in good time. Overall a good experience.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/11/2020

2011 Hyundai Genesis
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Diagnosed my problem and fixed it
My check engine light has been on for months. I took it to a local garage, which didn’t fix the problem. I took it to Heritage Hyundai & they immediately diagnosed the problem as a purge valve issue and fixed it.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/05/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Michael M.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
Five Star Service
Heritage did a coolant system flush on my '07 Elantra.
I left my car for service at Heritage Hyundai. They drove me to my health,
called me when my car was ready for pickup. Picked me up from the health club.
Overall EXCELLENT service and reasonable price.
They did not try to upsell me at all.
Shawn Blazek, Sevice Advisor. is a good guy. I added his name and number to my heritage listing.

Mike

Lisa M.
Nottingham, MD
Outstanding customer service
Outstanding customer service from the beginning at setting my appointment to picking up my car. Everyone I dealt with was pleasant and professional. Dealing with Jordan was so refreshing. He was so professional and personable!

Reisterstown, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2020 Category: Service
I’m always taken care of and the team are very respectful
I’ll give this dealership a100. When I call to make my appointments I get the best deals. I know just what repairs are needed and the cost. The staff is very friendly. I just love bring my car in to get it checked .
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 02/03/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for the business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

01/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, although not inexpensive.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 01/31/2020