Overall Rating 4.4380167/5Overall Rating 4.4380167/5Overall Rating 4.4380167/5Overall Rating 4.4380167/5rating 4.4380167
Overall Rating 2.3471041/5Overall Rating 2.3471041/5rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041rating 2.3471041

AT
Andre T.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Oil change service
5 words: Quick friendly awesone outstanding efficient...👏🌹😁😎

2007 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Although I had one unpleasant experience of having to wait way too long for an oil change, they made sure that my next appointment went as smoothly as possible, including calling me with updates on when my car would be ready.

KW
Kenneth W.
they listen
mike ruth was great

EJ
Elana J.
Nottingham, MD
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Because you in and out in a timely manor
Because it's close to home and you in and out in a timely manor

GB
Gail B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Devitef customer
The only concern I have is that I was recommended for some maintenance (flush) that was done on my vehicle a few months earlier. I don't want to feel like I'm going to be charged for work done on my car that was already serviced spend money unnecessarily!!

HG
Herman G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendly
convenient

Parkville, MD
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
My experience from making the appointment, service writer, service, and shuttle driver was very efficient.

Service at Hyundai
The staff was very friendly and helpful. Total wait time was just about the correct time I was told, will be back again for service at this Hyundai Towson location.

Windsor Mill, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I want to thank Latoya, for her services great job.

JJ
Jonathan J.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service done quickly and efficiently
Everything done well

GW
Gerald W.
Littlestown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Serivce
We had a problem with oil consumption and were well pleased with the service.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/09/2018

thank you so much for the review and for the kind words.

thanks again

JO
Josh O.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Finally the Service I have been expecting
I have had several problems with the service department over the 2 and 1/2 years since I bought my vehicle. The people working there have always been nice but just having to deal with the issues had become a headache. I did promise I would give them another chance after the last issue and they delivered. I scheduled my appointment online. It was super easy to do and the the price was quoted on the website. I dropped my car off the night before my service. Again this was very easy as the drop box was right out front with envelopes and a pen. I got a call around 9 am confirming that I needed my car around 4pm and the service that was to be completed. They confirmed the price and it was lower than the website quoted, which is a pleasant surprise. True to their word just before 4pm I get a phone call saying I can pick up my car. When I go to pickup my car it is first in line inside the service lane. I paid the lower amount quoted over the phone. The lady checking me out was very friendly and it took less than 5 mins. I could not have asked for a better experience, this dealership has taken to heart all of my requests in improving their service and they have succeeded. I am so glad that business actually try to improve their service standards. Top notch work.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/09/2018

Wow !
thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5 stars. I am so glad you had a great experience with us this time and I could not be happier with the details of your visit. I am the new manager at this location and we are truly trying to improve the experience for our customers.

thanks again

AW
Abraham W.
Pikesville, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ease of comfort to sign in and the manner in which the service was knowledgeable as to what the vehicle needed as maintenance.
Prompt service, kind attendant and knowledgeable.

TC
Tammy C.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly
staff was friendly and helpful

TG
Timothy G.
The people
Great job
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars and for the patronage !

ST
Sharon T.
Gwynn Oak, MD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
The quality of care and seevice.
Heritage Hyundai by far has the best service and parts department. The mechanics are top notch and the service representatives are absolutely the best.

Thank you for providing excellent service each and every time.

Shuryl S.
Deanna Parks
Deanna took VERY good care of me. I purchased a part that was covered by my warranty in error. She helped me to sorr out what i did wrong. She helped me to get a full refund. She was knowledgable kind and patient. She truly is a superstar!

Service Department