Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.5072441/5Overall Rating 4.5072441/5Overall Rating 4.5072441/5Overall Rating 4.5072441/5rating 4.5072441
Overall Rating 2.2971021/5Overall Rating 2.2971021/5rating 2.2971021rating 2.2971021rating 2.2971021

KG
Kathy G.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Although I've bought two vehicles from this dealer and would HIGHLY recommend them for purchase, the service, even when scheduled, seems to be excessive in terms of time. If I were to have more service to be completed, I would definitely get a loaner tom avoid long waits.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for your feedback. I'm sorry about the longer than usual wait time and i truly hope you'll give us another shot when you need your next oil change. If you ever need anything please feel free to let me know.

thanks again

Carol S.
Cockeysville, MD
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Deanna is the best
Deanna keeps me coming back. I know my car is in good hands with her. Wouldn't have to think twice about recommending her to someone else. She's fabulous.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Essex, MD
2015 Hyundai Equus
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Heritage Hyundai Towson
The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. I got my vehicle serviced in no time.The location is great.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/18/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Bette S.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Jordan was there every step of the way, letting me know the car's diagnosis, prognosis and options available to address the issues. Jordan was patient and very professional, and I will definitely return for future services.

SR
Sheila R.
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service gets repeat customers
Thank you for servicing my car. Even though I may not like the cost, especially for a major repair, it is always handled in a professional manner. I have been a longtime customer and plan to continue to be one. Thank you.

BT
Barbara T.
Towson, MD
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I have no thoughts one way or the other
I didn't expect to be called in for maintenance review and oil change at 3,200 mi. I feel if this is requested this early then Hundai should do it for free.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

AW
Abraham W.
Pikesville, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Overall Opinion
Servicewriters are easy to deal with and the technicians are excellent. The writers are not pushy about servicing, only what you need at the time.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/13/2019

Cheryl C.
White Hall, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Great experience and LaToya the service advisor took great care of me and my car. From the quick and efficient service of my car through scheduling a shuttle to and from my doctor’s appointment while the service was being performed.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/11/2019

Beth H.
Parkville, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Heritage Hyundai Towson does a wonderful job servicing cars. My service advisor Deanna Parks is super and always on top of customer requests.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/11/2019

PK
Patricia K.
Finksburg, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Waited on promptly. Done in timely manner, including factory recall.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

SG
Samuel G.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
location very convenient for me. I can leave my car, and walk in to my place of work in Towson.
Glad to have a place that I trust.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/06/2019

TW
Tanisha W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Quick and fast service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

CD
Cynthia D.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
My service advisor Sean at Towson Hyundai provided me with excellent customer service.

RD
Robert D.
10/31/2019 Category: Service

Aimee M.
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai took care of my engine issue without hesitation. Renewed my faith in their product!
Thanks to my awesome service advisor Sean/Shawn (can't remember the spelling)!

Marlyn B.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Near to home
Work was done quickly and I'm satisfied
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

NW
Nina W.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Great service advisor
Because it took a little longer than expected, Deanna comped my oil change. She has always been friendly, & helpful.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/30/2019

10/27/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is great
Service Rep was knowledgable and explained things in a helpful way.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Nottingham, MD

Perry Hall, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Service excellence
Jordan was great. He explained to me what went wrong with the car and what had been done.
My wait this time was a big improvement from my last 2 visits.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for the review and for the kind words. Please let me know if you ever need anything.