Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.3838358/5Overall Rating 4.3838358/5Overall Rating 4.3838358/5Overall Rating 4.3838358/5rating 4.3838358
Overall Rating 2.4387772/5Overall Rating 2.4387772/5rating 2.4387772rating 2.4387772rating 2.4387772
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Seung C.
Cockeysville, MD
Great job again

Lutherville Timonium, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Review
It was an acceptable experience

Lutherville Timonium, MD
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Always reliable & ready on time.

RE
Robert E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
exceptional service
had a minor misunderstanding about what work needed to be completed but all required work was finished to a great satisfaction. your service rep and manager were absolutely fabulous

CK
Caren K.
Sykesville, MD
Long wait
Long wait
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience and issues you had with your service.  Please give me the opportunity to speak to you directly, and work towards mending our relationship.

Matt Grubb
Heritage Hyundai Service Director
(443)846-0815
mgrubb@mileone.com

TI
Tiffany I.
Nottingham, MD
Great Team, Exceptional Service
I don’t think anyone is ever excited to go to have their car serviced but I really appreciate my time at Heritage Hyundai. The service area is conducive for working or relaxing. The staff is knowledgeable and polite and go out of their way to make the experience pleasant

GP
Gary P.
Westminster, MD
Last service
Vacuuming front mats should be part of routine service

Baltimore, MD
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Kept to my appointment time and staff was very efficient. Just wished they had car washes and/or detail services.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

AP
Amanda P.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Addressed all my concerns
Addressed all the items I wanted taken care of
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Greetings Amanda!  Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team.  We hope to see you soon!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the service
Thank you for servicing my vehicle. Your service advisors were very honest and I appreciate that. I asked for an alignment, but was told that they would do an alignment check to see if it was necessary. I didn't need an alignment yet which would have cost an extra 90-100 dollars. They could have made an extra 100 dollars off of me for a service I didn't need and I wouldn't have known. I'm sure most other repair shops would have done that, but not Heritage Hyundai. Thank you for your service and your honesty, you have earned my trust.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Good morning. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Monkton, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
on time and have a shuttle service
liked being dropped off to the local mall while waiting.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team.  Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction.  If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help!  Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Michelle R.
Owings Mills, MD
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service!
My experience at Heritage Hyundai of Towson was beyond my expectations. The service was fast and the advisors keep you up to date as well! The management goes above and beyond to make sure your experience is nothing but exceptional. I will definitely be returning for future service on my vehicle .
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to review us! Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success.  Thank you again for the wonderful feedback Michelle.

Christopher S.
Rosedale, MD
Great customer service!
I'm always treated with respect when I come in and they do their best to get the work done fast and proper.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Hello Christopher! Thank you for stopping in at Heritage Hyundai Towson and for writing such a positive review. We love hearing from all of our customers, but a response like yours truly brightens our day. Please consider us for all of your vehicle needs, as we would love to work with you again soon!

TH
Timothy H.
Towson, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The service department does a great job informing us about the condition of our vehicle in a prompt manner and they are able to consistently perform the service within my time requirement. Moreover, I have never had to bring our Santa Fe back right after service for anything that was incomplete or done poorly.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Good afternoon Timothy. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Timothy and have a great day!

QD
Quianna D.
Nottingham, MD
Great Customer Service
Latoya was very helpful and pleasant. She got me in and out of there.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Hi Quianna. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Latoya's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Heritage Hyundai Towson appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us.  If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

SI
Stephen I.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
nice and friendly staff but...
The staff here are extremely professional and seem genuinely nice. My repair time wasn't long at all, they have shutrle services that could take you home or to work of its within 12 miles of the dealership. My vehicle was at the heritage hyundai of Towson for an oil change and marker light replacement. For some reason this cost 600 bucks here. Make sure you aren't being charged for recall services/repair. Look over receipt carefully and ask that any hidden items be placed on the recipt. Possible price gauging/ or awefully expensive.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Hello Stephen, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded.  I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Thank you again for your review.

GM
Gary M.
Towson, MD
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Problems
Previously brought in vehicle for problem which was explained differently this time. Felt ripped off and not valued as a customer. Service center rep was excellent, problem was not her fault .
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson

I appreciate you feedback  As we discussed during your visit the issue with vehicle was concern before your engine recall took place.  I did make sure those notes where put on your invoice at time.  We still would work with you on the cost of resolving the fan issue with your Sonata prior to it causing more issues for you.  I am extremely sorry for the frustrating situation.

Matt Grubb
Heritage Hyundai Service Director
(443)846-0815
mgrubb@mileone.com

Columbia, MD
First Oil Change Was Free
First oil change was free and done quickly. They even did a quick safety inspection and vacuumed the interior.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Thank you for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

TR
Tina R.
Essex, MD
Great job
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson

Greetings Tina! Thank you for stopping by Heritage Hyundai Towson. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Baltimore, MD
2010 Hyundai Sonata
2010 Hyundai Sonata
All of the maintenance work on my Sonata and now my Elantra has been done at Heritage. I have confidence in the work they do.