4.6

Megan P.
Nottingham, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
2 hours for oil change
I had an early appointment for an oil change and when making the appointment online 2 days prior I noticed that there were several open appointments near my chosen time. I thought it was a good time since it was in the morning and I needed to bring my kids. However it took 2 hours for a simple oil change. Staff was very friendly but I think that when making the appointment online it should say approximately how long it will take.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and I'm sorry about the longer than expected wait for your visit. Please let me know if you ever need anything.

Diane W.
Cockeysville, MD
Wonderful Service
I have always serviced by Sonata at Heritage and have never been unhappy. The service reps are pleasant and knowledgeable and the service work has always been good.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Steven W.
Parkville, MD
2020 Hyundai Elantra
First new car maintenance
Great fast service with fast courteous employees

Rosedale, MD
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Great
Overall great experience
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

AF
Alexander F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Always good customer service.

Finksburg, MD
2019 Hyundai Accent
Pleasant, quick service.
Only drawback is distance to drive for service.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/29/2020

Regina C.
Owings Mills, MD
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent car service
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Experience
Great customer service. Did a great job working on my Sante Fe
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so much for the 5 stars and for your business we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

WD
William D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good customer service
Customer service is good , they listen to what you want done, the work is done timely a d professionally at the price quoted.

Pikesville, MD
2012 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience when my car is in for service at Heritage Hyundai Towson

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service advisor
see above
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/26/2020

SR
Sheila R.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai!
Great service, as always! Hyundai is the best!
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/24/2020

Mark D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2020 Category: Service
regular maintenance
Always a pleasure dealing with Hyundai York Rd. Set appointment, 9:00am, in and out by 10:30 and this was my 1st regular maintenance on my 2020 Sonata leased this year. Always great service and friendly folks. You have earned my future business until death. God bless us ALL, Mark D.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/24/2020

LJ
Lisa J.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Visit
I was very well taken care of last week on my service visit for my Sonata. The service representative was very courteous and took time to make sure I understood all that was being done for my vehicle.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/23/2020

Thanks again,
Mike

Amanda S.
Gwynn Oak, MD
06/20/2020 Category: Service
The service and the Atmosphere
The service was great, The atmosphere was great. people were social distancing and everyone had on a mask so I felt comfortable while waiting on my car to be serviced.
MICHAEL R. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for the review and for your patronage we truly appreciate it. I'm glad you had a pleasant visit with us and please let me know if you ever need anything.

Thanks again,