Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Overall Rating 4.4298208/5Overall Rating 4.4298208/5Overall Rating 4.4298208/5Overall Rating 4.4298208/5rating 4.4298208
Overall Rating 2.3982258/5Overall Rating 2.3982258/5rating 2.3982258rating 2.3982258rating 2.3982258

2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and good service
Easy appointments online. Good service and friendly help. I have had my car for eight years and have no complaints on the service

KZ
Katherine Z.
Towson, MD
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Ethan Snader
Ethan was very helpful and provided great service.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
blank
no review

RA
Richard A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/20/2018 Category: Service
It is always a pleasure taking my car in for service at your dealership.

York, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
good service
no complaints- did what i asked and no more.

LL
Linda L.
Middle River, MD
oil change
Nice service and staff.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/20/2018

Linda - Thank you for your encouraging review of Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Heritage Hyundai Towson.

Roy M.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Mr.
Fast and excellent service.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/18/2018

Heritage Hyundai Towson appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a great one! Please do not hesitate to stop by for a checkup! Thank you again Roy for the highly praised feedback.

Jeanne W.
2016 Hyundai Accent
great place
friendly professional place and people
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/18/2018

Good morning Jeanne. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Heritage Hyundai Towson works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services.  Thank you again Jeanne and have a great day!

Jay L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/17/2018 Category: Service
On time at a reasonable price
Service went well, on time at a reasonable price.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/18/2018

Good morning Jay! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you Jay, and be sure to visit us soon!

Scheduled routine maintenance
Ethan in the service department did a great job getting me in and out with no issues or confusion.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/18/2018

Hello, Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Ethan and the team!  Thank you again for your review.

Dana R.
Great.
Didn’t take long. Wayyyy better then Clarksville.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/18/2018

Thank you Dana for taking the time to send us a positive review. We love that you had a memorable experience here at Heritage Hyundai Towson and we sincerely appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We would love to welcome you back for any future purchase/service needs, as we are always here to help! Thank you again and we hope you have a great day.

David G.
2 hours for an oil change *update*
A representative from Hyundai Towson contacted me an addressed my concerns. I was satisfied with our discussion and will return for my next service appointment

2 hours for an oil change
Not only did it take nearly two hours for an oil change but my car sat boxed in between two other for 2o minutes before I could get it.
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you very much for speaking to us.  We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

Matt Grubb
Heritage Hyundai Service Director
(443)846-0815
mgrubb@mileone.com

Owings Mills, MD
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great, quick service and friendly employees!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/18/2018

Hello! Thank you for stopping in at Heritage Hyundai Towson and for writing such a positive review. We love hearing from all of our customers, but a response like yours truly brightens our day. Please consider us for all of your vehicle needs, as we would love to work with you again soon!

EY
Erika Y.
Reisterstown, MD
Hyundai Review- Erika Young
I truly had a great experience at my last visit while doing my first oil change. The service was speedy & accurate. Everyone was friendly and the waiting area was clean and comfortable. I love that it was so accommodating for those customers (the free coffee & water & having the vending machines was perfect. I look forward to coming back for my next service at the beginning of the year.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you so much for these kind words Erika! We appreciate all of the feedback that is left for us but detailed and kind reviews like these really make our day! We are so pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at Heritage Hyundai Towson, and we will make sure to share these kind words with our team! Let us know if you need anything in the future, and thanks again!

White Marsh, MD
Fast service
Fast service
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/17/2018

Good morning! Heritage Hyundai Towson would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you, and be sure to visit us soon!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service & Deals
Fast, friendly service with great email deals!
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Heritage Hyundai Towson strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Carol H.
Joppa, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Knowledgable about my car
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/16/2018

Good afternoon Carol. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising Heritage Hyundai Towson. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates our team to achieve superior customer satisfaction. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch any upcoming in-store specials, should they fit any future needs. Thank you again Carol and be sure to stop by soon!

DN
Dante N.
The people makes it bad
MATT G., Service Manager from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/17/2018

I did try multiple time to contact you to discuss your visit.  I am sorry for issues you incurred.  I understand that you are concerned about your steering concern.  Please contact me to discuss.

Matt Grubb

Ibrahim K.
Windsor Mill, MD
2014 Hyundai Azera
07/16/2018 Category: Service
I appreciate Latoya's professionalism, she know's what she is doing she comes in highly recommended.
Thank you for your service.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/16/2018

Ibrahim, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Heritage Hyundai Towson.  We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review.  Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit.  Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Derek C.
Elkton, MD
07/14/2018 Category: Service
They have earned my trust. Next vehicle will be bought from Heritage and I live 55 mile away.
Laura D. from Heritage Hyundai Towson responded on 07/16/2018

Hello Derek! Thank you for stopping in at Heritage Hyundai Towson and for writing such a positive review. We love hearing from all of our customers, but a response like yours truly brightens our day. Please consider us for all of your vehicle needs, as we would love to work with you again soon!