JEFF H.
11/15/2019
Great personal, professional experience
Great personal, professional experience. Very talented technical mechanics.

JUDY G.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/09/2019
Knowledgeable friendly service
I was given a vehicle that had been parked for a while and was told it needed new tires and figured it would need more work than that. The guy from heritage called and told me what needed to be done and would I like them fixed and how much it would cost me. I’m really glad he didn’t just fix the problem and expect to be paid.for their services.

DT
Donna T.
Chesaning, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/08/2019
Great people
Very good service did an oil change nice people to work with
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 11/09/2019

Great to hear

BILL B.
Jeep Cherokee
11/05/2019
rev B
Quick thorough service at a reasonable price👍🏽
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate your feedback. Have an excellent day

RACHEAL B.
10/29/2019
Great experience
I work in Chesaning and heritage tires picked my car up, did an oil change and returned my car to me before the day was done. Easiest and most convenient oil change ever.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you for the good feedback Racheal. We try to accommodate our customers as well as we can. Have a great day!

MT
MARCOS T.
10/29/2019
Horrible communication
Took my truck in to get 4 new tires installed, front differential drain and fill, transfer case drain and fill, rear differential drain and fill, and a oil change. Come to find out they did a transmission service as well. I was never called or notified of a transmission service nor did I mention transmission service. My bill came out to $604 and some change. Price shock for me when young’s in owosso was cheaper. But I’m a local person who likes to keep his money local but I learned my lesson today. I didn’t sign anything just handed over my keys my first mistake. I should’ve signed something with a $300 approval limit and if it was more than that then contact me. I paid the full amount so they can’t say I’m trying to get something for free because that is not the case. I also still have a low tire light on because a sensor is bad which I was aware of but I was so pissed with my bill that I said nope don’t fix it leave it alone...Definitely need a service writer who will communicate with customers before and after repairs...I will not be back. Thank you.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/30/2019

I'm sorry about the lack of communication Marcos. With everything being written down word for word I thought we had an understanding about what would be done but there was a miscommunication. We would like to talk with you about this more if you would come back in and we can reach an understanding.

GS
GINNY S.
10/27/2019
Very professional employees with quick service. I am very pleased and will recommend to everyone. Will definitely return!
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Ginny. We appreciate the feedback.

10/26/2019
Heritage Tire always provides great service at a fair price. Their team is very honest, knowledgeable, and willing to help.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/28/2019

We appreciate the feedback. We will continue to offer fair prices and helpfulness in the future.

DARRELL M.
Pontiac Grand Prix
10/24/2019
Staff
The employees were very professional and helpful.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you Darrell. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KH
KELLY H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/18/2019
The staff was very friendly, they were reasonably priced and they were fast and efficient even let me borrow a car so I could run errands while we waited.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for the business Kelly. You are welcome back any time

CP
CAROL P.
10/15/2019
Carol
Heritage Tire always does a great job! Shop local!
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/15/2019

Absolutely! Our customers are what keeps us going. Thank you

ANGIE M.
Buick LeSabre
10/14/2019
We always get good service at reasonable prices. They are always honest about what is needed and take good care of our vehicles.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words, we appreciate your business.

LEAH B.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/12/2019
Went the extra mile!
This was my first time visiting Heritage Tire & Service center and it won’t be my last! I needed an oil change and a tire fix. Chad at the front desk offered me a loaner car so I could get my errands done while I waited, the owner updated me with the status of my vehicle without me having to ask when I returned, and the mechanic noticed my exhaust sagging so he did a temporary fix until I can afford the long term solution. Chad also instructed my husband on a few tire do’s and don’ts which was really appreciated! I feel like these guys really went the extra mile and are a business I can trust!
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for the valued input Leah. We try to better ourselves everyday and we are glad you had a great experience.

PF
PAULLETTE F.
Jeep Liberty
10/11/2019
Best there is.
Heritage Tire is awesome. They are professional, friendly, trustworthy and great at what they do. I have been a customer for 15 years and even after I moved from Chesaning to Corunna I still come back to them. As a single female I can absolutely trust them not to take advantage of me.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/12/2019

I'm glad we can keep you on the road and it's a pleasure every time you come in. Thank you for the continued business.

John K.
10/06/2019
Great service at a fair price
The guys at Heritage Tire are always friendly, they provide great service and are fair and upfront about the work and at telling you what your vehicle may need. They won't sell you something that you don't need. I've purchased tires from them for over 25 years.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/07/2019

We do our best for our customers. Thank you for your input.

PM
PAUL M.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/03/2019
They tried to screw me over
I'm going to try to make this as short as possible. I was having trouble with my truck. Was shaking and vibrating at any speed. I couldn't find any issues with it myself after a quick inspection (jacking up front end, wiggling tires trying to find any play). So I decided to take it to Heritage, as I work close and have done business with them in the past. Not to mention it was raining all week and I didnt feel like messing with it in the cold rain. The guy took it in, put it in the Hoist, and looked it over. He told me the rear driveshaft U Joints (closest to rear axle) failed (cap fell off) and seized up. Therefore destroying my driveshaft, rear axle Yoke, and pinion seal. I believed him, and told him to go ahead and fix it. He agreed to try and find junkyard parts for it (it's a old truck). I left, and a hour later the mechanic there called me. He said, "great news! We found you a used Driveshaft and yoke. It will only be $498 to fix it!" Long story short, I said NO, I cannot afford that. So he parked it out front for me to pickup the next day after work. I went there that night with my spare key to get something in the cab that I forgot. To my surprise, they NEVER even locked my doors! I had a $300 chainsaw and $200 socket set sitting in there too! Was not very happy. I went to pick it up and they charged me $118 to JUST LOOK AT IT! We trailered it home and my buddy and I dug into it. The driveshaft was completely fine (just a small nick from the U Joint hitting it) the yoke was perfectly fine as well as the pinion seal. We put a $20 new U Joint in it and it works as it did the 6 years I owned the truck. Only took us under a hour to do as well. I understand they have to make money on labor but come on, we fixed it for 20 bucks and under a hour.So what I'm writing this review about is they lied to me about all these parts it needed. I figured a small town "honest" shop that has a relatively good reputation wouldn't pull this old fashioned scam. I guess I was wrong. Not what they were years ago. I will say they were very friendly though. They won't be getting my business again. Very very disappointed.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/04/2019

I'm glad you were able to fix this problem your self at home and I'm sorry for the miscommunication with the bad transfer case output seal that was qouted on the estimate. The responsibility we have as a registered repair facility with certified, top notch mechanics goes beyond just putting a bandage on a wound as the the ear on the driveshaft was oblonged. We are obligated to do a thorough inspection and will continue do so for our customers safety and for the safety of others on the road. We do have an inspection fee but if the customer gets the work performed here we roll that back towards the repairs performed. Thank you for your comments as we continuously strive to better ourselves and I hope we will be able to help you in the future.

LISA M.
10/03/2019
Small Town Service
I live that when I walk in Carl knows my name and my vehicle. I am confident that they will take care of whatever my vehicle needs and charge a fair price. I don't have to worry about being taken advantage of with these guys. We are lucky to have them in our community.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/03/2019

I'm glad we could help you out Lisa. We can't wait to see you again!

JERRY H.
10/02/2019
There honest and make doing business with easy and they do great work I would recommend them to anyone. And Carl the man runs the place makes doing business there a good experience.
Anyone that takes there vehicle there will have a pleasant experience I take all my vehicles there and have been very please always a honor for me to have them fix them. Not many places anymore that are honest and work with integrity as heritage does.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/03/2019

It was great seeing you. Thank yo for the oppurtunity to service your vehicle.

BR
BEN R.
09/28/2019
Ben
Carl, and his staff are very friendly and take care of business .
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/02/2019

We appreciate your bussiness. Thank you for buying local!

Christie B.
Michigan
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Christie said she has always been happy with the business.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 10/02/2019

We strive to offer the best service possible.