Chevrolet S-10
04/02/2020
Good quality work
Had new tires mounted and balanced, and new driveshaft universal put it.

CASEY S.
Buick Lucerne
03/16/2020
Reliable
Fast, efficient and always gets the job done!

CHAD M.
Chrysler 300
03/14/2020
Do not go here
Got my rear brakes changed for a cool $460. Just the pads and rotors replaced. The parts were doubled in price and they did not tell me they were doing more then what we had discussed. I will not be going back and do not recommend this place to anyone.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 03/18/2020

Hi Chad. I'm sorry you are dissatisfied however the issue that you had originally come in for was addressed. The actual bill came up to $386.68, not $460, which included the pads the were wore significantly into the rotors making both unusable. Upon your initial call to our facility you asked about pads and rotors. The extra work we had done was to do a thorough safety inspection at no charge and estimated an upper ball joint that was and is still to the best of my knowledge ready to break away from the upper arm. I called and mentioned the entire estimate and you told me that you couldn't afford it and to just do the rear brakes, which we did. Unfortunately to remain in business and keep the doors open we have to have a margin on parts because we pay for things such as employees, licenses, tools, electricity, cleaner, etc... The store price is more of a DIY price where the experience and overhead aren't present. I hope I was able to address your concern and we would love to assist you again in the future if you change your mind. Have a blessed day.

MK
MELANIE K.
GMC Safari Passenger
03/09/2020
They go above and beyond!
outstanding customer service. ! I simply can not say enough good things about this place!

JOHN K.
03/03/2020
Qualtiy work
as always, doing a great job for my vehicle.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 03/17/2020

We appreciate the business. Thank you for buying local.

DT
DONNA T.
Chesaning, MI
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/27/2020
They get keep my car in good shape
😊😊😊good wok

JEFF D.
Chevrolet Trax
02/26/2020
Hometown proud
My new go to Stihl dealer!!! Honesty still counts here folks!
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/27/2020

We are proud to sell the Stihl brand and do our best to be upfront with every customer

MINDY G.
02/22/2020
Professional and friendly
Great service and very friendly. Always willing to help and answer any and all questions.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/27/2020

We appreciate your business and thank you for keeping it local!

GS
GINNY S.
02/21/2020
Great customer service, prompt scheduling to get my vehicle back on the road! Thanks Chad for helping.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/21/2020

Thank you for the input. We take pride in having a great team.

MT
MIKE T.
Buick LeSabre
02/14/2020
Good people the counter person is very helpful. I think his name is Todd
Quality service. I love doing business locally. Very friendly people. Especially that nice older gentleman. Thanks for your prompt. Service and use of the loaner car.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/14/2020

Hi Mike, Thank you for the wonderful review. We like to help our customers anyway we can. Thanks for also buying local. -The nice older gentleman and Todd

02/11/2020
Wonderful!!
Hometown, small business, wonderful customer service!
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/27/2020

Thank you for buying locally!

JEFF S.
Oldsmobile Bravada
02/10/2020
Tires slashed
Let's start out with Carol she did a great job getting my tires quickly and then to Carl and the guys getting me taking care of him a very frustrating situation you're my go-to guys thanks again Jeff
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/10/2020

We try to be as quick and efficeient as possible with our customers. It was our pleasure to gett you back on the road quickly.

JUDY G.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/05/2020
Service and skill
This is my third vehicle I’ve brought in for tires in the last three months. I call and Chad gives me the price out the door and an appointment. Simple and quick. That’s what I need. Picked up a few stihl pieces of equipment while we were there.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/06/2020

Thank you for selecting a local business to have your work done with. We appreciate every customer we have!

JOHN K.
01/31/2020
Great and trusting service
Had a rotate done. They checked out different points on the car. I have almost 300k miles on it and I was happy to hear good news.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 02/06/2020

I'm glad we could help you out and keep your vehicle running!

TH
TIM H.
01/29/2020
Friendly Service
The owner genuinely has the customer’s best interest at heart. The prices are fair and the service is great.
Carl T. from Heritage Tire & Service Center responded on 01/29/2020

Safety is a huge priority, not just for the customer but for everyone that shares the road. Have a great day.