RICHARD W.
Kalaheo, HI
02/25/2019
Quick turn around; honest service
Hi Tech came through quickly for us. They diagnosed the problem and fixed it. As far as we knew, the clutch was gone and we were facing spending a lot. But, the problem was something else. It cost a lot less than we expected. We’re grateful for the honest service.

Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2019
The employees are very friendly and professional
This place is full of aloha, they make you feel so welcomed. Prompt service with attention to detail. The employees are awesome! Will come back again and I recommend them to all my friends family and coworkers.

LAUREN S.
02/13/2018
Always efficient, friendly and quick
Arrived around nine for a safety check. No appt. However, the check was done within minutes and we were on our way

KARIN M.

ROBIN M.
San Clemente, CA
Mazda Tribute
01/23/2018
Assured my used car purchase was a good one
I recently purchased a used car & the next day I noticed the Engine randomly smoked and smelled of oil burning. I panicked & thought I was ripped off. I thought this engine has is a goner. Hi-tech made an appointment for me that week & inspected, changed fluids that needed, saw it was just a leaky oil filter & advised to change a series of belts soon. I was relived. I have always trusted Steve & his guys. They're honest & don't repair / replace unless really needed which my wallet really appreciates. True Aloha here

TU
TENLEY U.
01/06/2018
The best
I can always count on Hi Tech for excellent service. I needed to attend a meeting on the day of my appointment and asked if my truck maintenance could be done by a certain time. They completed my service well ahead of the time I had requested. They are so friendly and professional.

LAUREN S.
01/04/2018
Pleasant and efficient service
I am always satisfied with their service and advise on future preventative measures

DAVID H.
Waimea, HI
Toyota Prius c
11/29/2017
Steve and his crew are top notch!!!
The best on the west side and Island wide 5 stars and more!!!

GP
GEORGE P.
Kekaha, HI
11/17/2017
Very friendly
no waiting long for safety inspection.

KW
KEALA W.
11/13/2017
Car
Wonderful staff

DENNIS R.
10/28/2017
Great service at a reasonable price!
Thanks for handling our safety check so promptly.

JOHN M.
Toyota Tundra
10/14/2017
The best service ever
Thanks again to Steve and staff. Allways professional trustworthy service.

AT

ET
ELDON T.
10/12/2017
Awesome staff and service
It’s clean, friendly staff, convenient close to my home

SP
STEVEN P.
Toyota Pickup
09/22/2017
Hawaii Safety Checks
Great place to get your Hawaii Safety Check! I'm in and out in no time.

TU
TENLEY U.
09/22/2017
Stellar service
They are so professional and kind. I highly recommend Hi Tech Auto to all my ohana.

JOHN L.
Mazda B3000
09/18/2017
Very Pleased
Owner and staff pleasant and courteous. Necessary repair and parts well explained and fair price. I believe owner is ethical, reliable and has well-deserved reputation.

TERESA M.
08/21/2017
trust
I've known Steve for a long time and trust him when it comes to car repairs!

DAVID H.
Waimea, HI
Toyota Prius C
07/12/2017
Professional and Friendly
I have been going to Steve for over 25 years. He has remained trustworthy, very knowledgeable and professional. His staff carries on this mission statement.

MICHAEL D D.