CA

BRYAN S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
09/22/2018
Experienced leadership and tecnicians
These guys just keep on keeping on. Excellent work and friendly every time I go to HI Tech.

PT
PATRICIA T.
09/19/2018
Good Service
Reasonable price for oil change and regular maintenance as compared to dealership. Also made a recommendation for a replacement part (oil cooler lines) that I did not know about. When I researched they were right on. I’m appreciative.

09/15/2018
Very close to my home
They have alway done outstanding work on my truck and car.

MT
MARTIN T.
09/14/2018
I've been coming here for years and the service is always great, on time, and as described. They were able to complete work on my car the same day even though the parking lot was completely full when I dropped it off.

SF
SUE F.
09/14/2018
Service maintenance
The service here is amazing. The staff is super knowledgeable and extremely honest. Craig took the time to show me some features I was not aware of on my vehicle I recently purchased and thoroughly explained some questions I had. I have already recommended this place to friends and will continue to have my Toyota serviced here!

DICK L.
09/13/2018
Pleased Again!
was greeted with a pleasant courteous greeting. Was called promptly when oil change was completed.

STEVE W.
09/06/2018
Clean and professional
A depth of experience and knowledge, and an underlying attitude that the customer’s interest is not compromised.

JN
JOSEPH (JOE) N.
09/03/2018
Honest work, honest price
I can always count on Craig and Don’s team to identify I he needs, communicate them well, and give me the info I need on what work to proceed with. They do solid work at an honest price.

SZ
SARAH Z.
Longmont, CO
Scion xA
08/22/2018
Hi Tech Does it All!
Hi Tech always does such amazing work on my car. In addition to an oil change, Craig was also able to slip my car in for head light restoration on the same day. Not only does my car run super smoothly, but it looks like new. The headlights are crystal clear, and I can see a notable difference with the amount of light that they produce. As usual, I would (and do) recommend Hi Tech to anyone (and everyone) looking for professional and honest automotive service. I would not go anywhere else. Thanks again for everything guys! :)

MAUREEN C.
Castle Rock, CO
08/17/2018
Honest and Knowledgeable
A few years ago I took my 2010 Prius to Hi-Tech because my headlights kept going out. Typically one would go out every 6 months. Craig spent time trying to figure out why. He determined it was the wiring harness and I think the poor quality of bulbs (not installed by H-Tech), which he replaced with a better bulb. My last visit was for a 120,000 mile tune-up. He had my car for the day and even offered a car for me to use. I'm so impressed with his determination and experience and the team he's built. I highly recommend them.

08/16/2018
Great service! Very honest mechanics!

STEPHANIE B.
Golden, CO
08/11/2018
Trustworthy and Friendly
I trust the guys at Hi-Tech to take care of my car without pushing me into unnecessary expenses. They're a friendly bunch, and they try hard to accomodate my schedule.

Arvada, CO
08/08/2018
The Best
Hi Tech is an amazing business. We drive almost 40 min to get our car serviced here. They always do quick work and never try to “sell” me on things my car doesn’t need. They fit me in last minute the last time my car had an issue and fixed it the next day. Just take your car here and you won’t be disappointed.

KJ
KAREN J.
08/07/2018
2011 Toyota Camry Hybid
Everything was great as usual. They are always friendly, knowledgeable, & efficient. I appreciate timely appointments and timely service. They are the best!!!

08/01/2018
Got me back on the road quick!
I dropped my car off over the weekend and had it back on Monday afternoon! Very quick and helpful. They are also good at communicating with you before and after the service to make sure there are no surprises.

MICHELE L.
08/01/2018
I trust them
I have been taking vehicles to Craig and Don for as long as they’ve been in business here. They know what they’re doing, give me honest answers and reliable, quality service. I’ve always been happy with their work and advice. I once took a used car I was about to purchase to them and they told me not to buy it and why. They don’t take advantage; they are a company and people of integrity as well as competence. I give my highest recommendation. My only complaint: they’re going to need to expand eventually because they are THAT good.

HD
Haley D.
07/24/2018
Incredible service, helpful and honest with down to earth prices
My dad and I take both our cars here for service ever since he discovered them. They tell you what needs to be done with no "add-ons" - they do what they say and they do it well and you don't pay for hidden charges. I'm a student and the last time I went here they were very helpful and even did more than I asked for no additional charge. I'm easily intimidated by car service people but these guys make me feel comfortable. I'm really grateful that I have them to go to. Thanks, guys. You're the greatest!

STEVE S.
07/19/2018
Honest Service
I have always used Firestone for oil changes due to convenience but when they advised me that belts needed replaced for $500 I said I’d have my guys at HiTech check it out. Well, after Hi Tech checked out belts & didn’t find a problem, I’ll not be going back to Firestone!
Thanks again HiTech for honest service!

PH
PAULA H.
Acura MDX
07/16/2018
nice employees who explain what they want to do and why
I like the service all they way around. I don't believe I am getting "ripped off " and feel they are genuinely concerned about fixing the car and doing what it needs but not more.