DON S.
Littleton, CO
Lexus LX 470
05/16/2018
Quick lightbulb replacement
Discovered my headlight was out. Called Don to schedule an appt and he said to just drop by. Drove over there and he personally came out, determined I had a bad connection, replaced the wire and connector, put in the new bulb and I was out of there within 30 minutes for about the same amount of $.

MF
MEGAN F.
05/14/2018
Great service and repair shop
I have taken my car here for the past 5 years and been very satisfied with the quality and timeliness of work done.

Anonymous avatar
Golden, CO
05/11/2018
Knowledgeable professionals with reasonable prices
A first time customer that will be returning in the future.

BL
BRANDON L.
05/03/2018
High Quality Service / Great Price Quotes
I always get my Tacoma back with improved performance and zero problems. Very honest, informative, and thorough mechanics.

JZ
JIM Z.
Lexus GX 470
04/29/2018
Great update to the timing belt and more
Major update with new timing belt, pulleys, etc. Runs like it just came from the factory. Fixed a bunch of minor items while in the shop. Perfect! Thanks, Team Hi-Tech

Anonymous avatar
04/28/2018
Honesty, efficiency. They don't try to sell you on repairs that you do not need. They are not corporate.
I have never felt pressured. They said my oil change would take about 30 minutes. My car was done within 30 minutes plus they rotated the tires.

BRYAN S.

STEVEN G.
Acura RL
04/22/2018
Steven-2010 ACURA RL
You guys do great work, are honest, and don’t upsell unecessary parts and labor. Very much appreciated.

BRYAN S.

RK
RICHARD K.
04/19/2018
Installing new mirror.
Hey Don and Craig - always a good experience.

KJ
KAREN J.
04/19/2018
Always friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient.
Always friendly, Knowledgeable, and efficient.

DICK L.
04/17/2018
This place rocks!
Don and Craig are both so helpful and friendly they seem like family. Not only perform the service you require but check and recommend other items that I have not noticed with an indication as to whether it needs immediate attention or can wait until the next service appointment. I don’t have to worry about made up service needs like I used to get at other places. I wouldn’t think of taking either of my vehicles to another place.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
04/14/2018
Excellent professional service
Great service, very professional, done when I needed it.

GI
GEORGE I.
04/14/2018
Great service, expertise, and value!
As always, the staff at Hi-Tech has delivered the best auto service we've encountered.

DAVID P.
Lexus GX 470
04/12/2018
Competent, caring technicians who work to help their customers
Got me in on short notice to install new battery.

FB
FRANK B.
04/05/2018
Don & Craig
Not much more to say. My reviews in the past visits have said it all. Good job!!! I know of at least one guy that is going on my referral. Thanks Frank.

MIKE R.
Acura MDX
04/05/2018
They are very pofessional and easy to wokwith and will go to great lengths to get you back on the road as soon as possible.
I called and requested a visit for a dead charging system on ourAcura, they said to bring it down and they would try to work it in, as I did not have an appointment. later that day they called and gave me the price for doig the jbe and said tat it would be done before closing. Thanks very much for the great service we have rec'd each time we have had a need

GG
GERALD G.
Grand Lake, CO
Lexus RX 400h
04/04/2018
You can trust them to fix the problem
They diagnosed the problem with my Lexus in minutes and were able to fix it fast. Got me back up and running quick without running up a big bill.

DEBBIE D.
Acura RL
04/01/2018
Thorough service
Hi-Tech is very popular because they do what they promise and very informative on all service performed

EM
EVA M.
03/31/2018
The only place I will take my car to!
Craig and team are amazing. Personable, knowledgeable and reasonable! Always makes me feel like I am part of the solution and decision making. Straight, honest and gets the job done!