DO
DAVID O.
Wheat Ridge, CO
11/14/2018
Saved me money
I thought I had to have my oil changed, but the synthetic blend is not like regular oil. I was told after I arrived that the oil did not need to be changed. Any other place could have taken advantage of my ignorance, but this place does not do that.
Dave

11/09/2018
I brought my 2014 Honda CRV in for a tire rotation and balance. After the work my car ran very smooth with no shaking. A couple of days later I noticed that my rear passenger tire was low. I brought the car in and the guys promptly fixed the problem (leaky valve) for no charge. It is nice to have a group of mechanics close to my home that back their work. I highly recommend hi-Tech for even the smallest of jobs.

PH
PAULA H.
Wheat Ridge, CO
11/07/2018
I appreciate this review of the costs and other issues that could be dealt with now or can wait till later
good decision with customer about costs and other items that may be serviced at the same time

SHAWNA H.
11/03/2018
Pilot Check-In
Craig, Don, and company are the crew to trust.

JOAN C.
Nissan Murano
10/31/2018
I am greatly pleased with the service I received. Upon dropping of my car with a shifting problem, the mechanics were unable to duplicate the problem. But the service did not stop there. Don researched the problem on my car and was able to determine the solution. I brought my car back and they put the part in and I drove out of the shop in 30 minutes as promised. These guys deliver on their promise, and keep digging until they can find a solution to the problem. I appreicate all their efforts and superior service. THANK YOU !!!!!!

MARK P.
10/31/2018
High degree of skill and knowledge.
Their customer service is wonderful. The service quick, they do excellent work, and their integrity if top notch.

10/30/2018
Professional and Friendly
I've been going to Hi-Tech for about 1 year now. I'm satisfied with their work and I feel their prices are fair. I've gotten immediate attention for emergencies (my car died) so got me in for repairs and for non-emergencies, we were able to work out compatible schedules. I'm comfortable going there and waiting (for short work like oil changes) and the staff is professional and very friendly. Plus they take the time to explain a lot about the repairs required and possibly why they happened.

DK
DONNA K.
Golden, CO
10/25/2018
Donna's service visit
I waited for my oil change, tire rotation and balancing. out within an hour. Awesome as usual

DA
DENNIS A.
10/25/2018
Solid Shop with Personalized Service
The guys really know their Toyotas and I trust their judgement. My '02 Tacoma is running strong at 250K miles and I expect to be back for routine work and whatever ailments come its way.

JIM M.
10/21/2018
The people you deal with and their expertise.
They are honest, reliable, and pleasant to work with.

CR
CHERYL R.
Nissan Xterra
10/20/2018
Amazing!
We took the Xterra in with the hardest thing to diagnose....abnormal noises coming from the front and rear of the truck. Craig took time and found the cause of both. Both issues were repaired completely and the Xterra is happy and so are we! While it was there we had them restore the headlights that had gotten dull and “foggy” - they look amazing and bright at night again. As always, the service is amazing and we trust them completely.

LJ
LIZ J.
10/20/2018
Efficient
This is the only place I will take my car. I trust these guys!

Golden, CO
10/19/2018
Oil change lexus
Have been going there for over 5 years, and will continue. Always reliable and honest and I am not a car person.

TT
TOM T.
10/16/2018
Saved Me Money
Our 4Runner had 4 different lights come on at once, which indicates an emissions issue with the catalytic converter. A lesser mechanic shop could have tried to take advantage of us by saying we needed to get it replaced right away. The team at Hi-Tech reset our warning lights and recommended a $16 bottle of cleaner. Obviously, this saved us a ton of money in the short-term, but these types of acts build trust and we'll certainly bring our vehicle back when something more serious arises.

DK
DIANE K.
10/13/2018
Excellant Automotive Shop
These guys have been taking care of my cars for over twenty years. They are reliable, dependable, and tell me what the immediate needs are for my car. Craig and Don are personable and approachable...great guys! I highly recommend them. I will continue taking my cars to High Tech for many more years. They are my one-stop shop! Thanks guys for ALL you do!

PP
PHIL P.
10/11/2018
Thank you guys for keeping my car safe and on the road. Service and work is always great.

JAMES T.
10/11/2018
Don is super helpful and your shop's pricing is second to none. Always superior and honest service. Thank you.

10/11/2018
Great service, no hassle, ease
THe guys are easy to work with, do not push services, just do what is required.

TC
TORREY C.
Honda Ridgeline
10/10/2018
Loyalty
These guys are thorough, talented and professional- they can work magic

10/09/2018
Craig & Don are very friendly and personable
I especially enjoyed the personal conversations with Craig & Don while waiting for my oil change. I didn't know that Craig grew up in Palo Alto & did some heavy backpacking as a child & that he had such a wonderful father. I also enjoyed the conversation with another customer while waiting. We both enjoy wine.