STEVE S.
07/19/2018
Honest Service
I have always used Firestone for oil changes due to convenience but when they advised me that belts needed replaced for $500 I said I’d have my guys at HiTech check it out. Well, after Hi Tech checked out belts & didn’t find a problem, I’ll not be going back to Firestone!
Thanks again HiTech for honest service!

PH
PAULA H.
Acura MDX
07/16/2018
nice employees who explain what they want to do and why
I like the service all they way around. I don't believe I am getting "ripped off " and feel they are genuinely concerned about fixing the car and doing what it needs but not more.

CO
CASANDRA O.
07/14/2018
Used car inspection
I took a used car in for inspection before buying it. Don and Craig were very friendly, helpful and honest. They informed me of the issues this car had and it helped me make my decision to buy the car or keep looking.

DICK L.
07/05/2018
Well satisfied
I was very pleased with the work performed on my Tacoma, the time it took and the priced charged. I had expected the cost to be higher but was given the option to have the rotors turned rather than purchase new ones, which helped to keep the cost down. I have always been pleased with this place and am sorry it took me so long to find it.

KG
KEITH G.
07/04/2018
Great work, they understand what needs to be done.
Great people to work with.

CA
CHRISTINE A.
Toyota Prius v
06/26/2018
Integrity and Expertise
I originally went to Hi-Tech Auto for a windshield wiper problem, which they diagnosis in one minute as being bad fluid and no repair needed. Then I went to them because I could buy two new tires and receive an alignment at the same time. The tires were of such a high quality, no other tire store carried the brand on my Toyota Prius, except Hi-Tech. They loaned me a car, free of charge and had my work done in a couple of hours. Issued resolved and hazard insurance on the tires! Another happy customer. I won't go anywhere else

CA
Christine A.
06/25/2018
High Integrity Autos
The customer service could not be better. A team of professional, reliable and highly trained mechanics. Nothing to big or too small. They will go above and beyond, and will not rob you with frivolous repairs

Masonville, CO
Lexus GX 470
06/24/2018
Craig’s honestly is worth a million bucks. I drove two hours to his shop. He saved me thousands of dollars of what mechanic of 10 years was going to charge me. Very honest.
SUV drives great.
Driving home I forget he fixed the breaks.
Holy cow, only a tap was needed to complete the abrupt stop.

DK

JEAN S.
Toyota Venza
06/16/2018
Overview of service
I have been coming to HiTech to have my car serviced for many years. They are honest, the work is done in a timely manner and I will keep coming back. J.S of Lakewood

LJ
LINDA J.
Morrison, CO
Nissan Xterra
06/15/2018
2 thumbs up as usual!

06/12/2018
Omaha Trip Check
Took in our 11-year-old van to make sure it could get us safely to and from Omaha. Hi-Techn did an affordable check and recommended reasonable things to make us feel safe on our way.

AC
ANGIE C.
06/04/2018
Reliable Service
Don is great at being very accommodating with scheduling to have new tires installed. They really do their best to work around your schedule and that is much appreciated.

SZ
SARAH Z.
Longmont, CO
Scion xA
06/02/2018
Always Amazing Customer Service!
Thank you again Hi-Tech for the same amazing customer service that I know and love! They were able to diagnose a service issue that I had, and got it fixed (along with tire rotation AND and oil change) in record time. Don and Craig are professionals at getting everything coordinated and communicated. I feel so much safer always knowing that their expert mechanics inspect and repair my car. :)

AL
ADAM L.
Arvada, CO
05/30/2018
Awesome shop
Great shop. They have awesome customer service. They don’t update you. They are honest with you and try to save you money. I won’t take my Toyota anywhere else ever again.

RL
RICHARD L.
05/28/2018
What do you mean by title ?
High Tech provides flawless diagnosis of problems.

DON S.
Littleton, CO
Lexus LX 470
05/16/2018
Quick lightbulb replacement
Discovered my headlight was out. Called Don to schedule an appt and he said to just drop by. Drove over there and he personally came out, determined I had a bad connection, replaced the wire and connector, put in the new bulb and I was out of there within 30 minutes for about the same amount of $.

MF
MEGAN F.
05/14/2018
Great service and repair shop
I have taken my car here for the past 5 years and been very satisfied with the quality and timeliness of work done.

Golden, CO
05/11/2018
Knowledgeable professionals with reasonable prices
A first time customer that will be returning in the future.