Lexus LX 570
04/20/2019
Great as usual
We take theToyota and Lexus for service and we have always had the feeling of getting quality work on our vehicles because of the great communications and costumer service.

DK
DONNA K.
Golden, CO
04/12/2019
front brakes,oil change rotate tires
Hi Tech is my repair shop of choice

ZC
ZINDA C.
04/12/2019
Reliable Service
We have been very satisfied with Hi-Tech Import Automotive. They are on top of the care of our two aging Toyotas, making recommendations for necessary service and handling things in a professional and friendly manner. They were recommended to us by our previous mechanic before we moved as a trustworthy business to work with, and we have found this to be true. We highly recommend Hi-Tech.

WP
WARREN P.
Lexus ES 350
03/28/2019
consistently good service
After years of patronage and two owners, the service remains good & has even improved with the new ownership.

Morrison, CO
03/27/2019
Never going anywhere else!
It is hard to find an automotive shop that you can trust to not just try to take your money or pressure you into getting work done that doesn’t need to be. After another shop repeatedly did this, we brought in our car and was told by Hi-Tech that they would be honest about their evaluation and only fix what truly needed to be worked on. They are honest, fair, and give their opinion like it is their own car. Love this place!

DON R.
Hyundai SANTA FE SPORT
03/26/2019
alignment and carbon deposits
Don and Craig took care of my alignment quickly and for a better price than the dealer. Craig also alerted me to the need to periodically clean the engine carbon deposits that plague direct injection engines. I had not heard about this in the past.

LK
LEWIS K.
Morrison, CO
Toyota Tundra
03/23/2019
Flexibility, thoroughness, professionalism, fairness
Hi-Tech was recommended to me by my Subaru mechanic who I have respected and trusted for 20 years. Although my use of Hi-Tech has been inconsistent, they have always demonstrated the traits named in the title of this review.

CONNIE W.
03/17/2019
Regular tune-up
My 2005 Rav 4 in for regular check-up-oil change plus. Talked me thru the usual plus other maybe needs. Always so careful with my cars’ upkeep. So grateful. Thanks.

JOSH T.
Nissan Sentra
03/15/2019
Repair work to roommates nissan
A well trusted shop. Very knowledgeable on what the car need when taken in for a look. Honest price for repair work, and will be returning for future car work needs. Thank you HI TECH!

MARY JO H.
03/14/2019
Prompt and great service.
I had to wait for a part to be delivered because the found a lug nut broken because of an error on a previous tire rotation that was done elsewhere. I have confidence they do a great job of installing new brakes.
I have recommended your service to four people who trust n your service.

KJ
KAREN J.
03/13/2019
The owners
They are friendly, efficient & knowledgeable and I trust what they tell me. They also don’t charge you an “arm and a leg” just to walk in the door like a dealer does.

TK
TOM K.
03/02/2019
best place in town
This is the only place we will bring our Toyota automobiles. The service is excellent, and they are experts in what they do. Best place in town.

KR
KAREN R.
02/28/2019
Great locally-owned, honest repair shop!!!
Craig, Don and the team at Hi-Tech Import Automotive are awesome! Craig, the owner has a ton of experience (especially with Toyota) and you can tell he really cares. As a woman who doesn't know a lot about cars, it's always a little scary that you are going to get sold services that you don't need. I don't have to worry about that with Hi-Tech. They treat you like family and never mark things up like the dealers do!!! I highly recommend them to all my friends and neighbors.

DICK S.
Evergreen, CO
02/24/2019
Brake inspection and repair 2010 Rav4
The brakes on my 2010 previously owned Rav4 were making noise. Hi-Tech found that the rear brakes where rusted (previous owner parking in water?). HT replace the brakes. I can always depend on HT to get my car done the same day I brought it in. HT has also serviced our 2000 Lexus RX300 now with over 220K miles.
Fair and honest people.

STEPHEN F.
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/15/2019
Happy overall
I had a good experience at Hi-Tech and I'll definitely take my car back there ongoing. There were times where there were days / weeks between update on my car because it is an old car and the parts are difficult to find. I think a little bit better communication would have put my mind at ease that my repairs hadn't been forgotten behind other projects.

Great team. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Most importantly I didn't feel like they were messing with me on price or what needed to be done. Thumbs up.

DICK L.
02/13/2019
Pleased again!
I took our vehicle in for service and it was given a good examination to see if there were any problems in addition to the oil change. They found a seepage in the oil cooler lines and called to inform me of the potential problem this could cause. They were prompt to remedy the situation, with my approval and finished the job without delay. I will continue to use their services for both of our vehicles.

GS
GARRETT S.
02/12/2019
Quality of Work & Customer Service
Can’t say enough about Craig, Don and their crew. After working in/with shops for many years, I can confidently these guys are the best. Consistently impressing me, with quality work, customer service and reasonable pricing. I am not one for bringing my vehicle into the shop, and usually tend to work on it myself to ensure the job is done correctly. Of course I have my limitations and some things are indeed out of the question. I trust no one and I mean NO ONE with my vehicle other than Hi-Tech. If you’re looking for A+ customer service and quality of work to match, look no further. Hi-Tech is the shop you’ve been looking for!

HH
HANNAH H.
Honda Civic Cpe
02/10/2019
Honda Civic repair
I was very happy when I took my car here to get it repaired. I took it to Honda at first and they were going to charge me 2100 for repair. After hi tech checked out my car they fixed it and I walked out with spending 38 dollars. They were very nice and professional. Thank you Hi Tech

JAMES A.
Littleton, CO
02/09/2019
Great service and trustworthy.