SF
SUE F.
01/17/2019
Always positive
As always a positive experience when having my vehicle serviced. Super friendly knowledgeable and excellent customer service, taking the time to explain the work completed. As always.... an A+++

DIANA H.
01/13/2019
Price, quality and service
They keep excellent records so I don’t have to remember what needs to be done and I can get the work done when I can afford it. They came in under their estimate and when they were unable to get the work done in time for me to get to work, they provided a loaner car. The only bummer is they aren’t open on saturdays and they are always busy. Most importantly, each time they service my car it is done perfectly. I never have to return because something was overlooked.

KRISTI S.
Littleton, CO
01/12/2019
Great service at a fair price
After making an appointment, I arrived first thing in the morning, and my vehicle repair was completed almost immediately while I waited. I appreciate the time and effort that Craig and Don and their mechanics put into their work. Although their shop is a busy one, they try to accommodate each customer and work around their schedule. I never have to worry about the quality of their work, confident they are able to keep my 2001 Toyota Camry happy and healthy and on the road for years to come. Kristi S.

CJ S.
01/05/2019
Thanks
Job well done as usual!

STEVE C.
Toyota Land Cruiser
01/04/2019
Great service as always!
Had my rig in for a brake upgrade and the team did an exceptional job of dealing with complexity of dealing with an older Land Cruiser. Highly recommended this shop for jobs big and small.

LW
Lorraine W.
12/24/2018
Fantastic service
I am pleased to write a review for Hi-Tech Automotive. I have been taking my Honda Pilot there for 18 months and I am thrilled with the customer service. Frankly I know nothing about how a car works or how to repair it when it doesn’t work. Don and Craig always explain the problem and what needs to be repaired. I always receive an estimate of the charges and that estimate is accurate! I recently had an issue with the alternator. On Thursday afternoon before Christmas the icon for service came on. I took it in, Don diagnosed the problem, gave me an estimate and a free loaner car. He said that he hoped it would be repaired by the end of business Friday. At 9:00 am on Friday I received a phone call that it was repaired and ready to pick up. The mechanic came in after hours on Thursday night and repaired my car. Honest and fast service!

LW
LORRAINE W.
12/23/2018
Help 2 work days before Christmas
Don is fantastic. I arrived on Thursday at 3:45 pm, he diagnosed my problem, gave me a loaner and called me at 9:00 am on Friday to say that the mechanic had come in on Thursday night to fix my car! Amazing service!

NA
NILU A.
Acura TL
12/19/2018
Oil Change service
Work was done professionally -on time

VL
VINA L.
Acura MDX
12/18/2018
Techs are awesome. I always get good advice and that’s why I trust taking my Acura here.

EM
EVA M.
12/13/2018
professsiona, fun and always get the job done!
There is a reason that Craig and Don are always busy - this shop treats their customers as if their lives depend on it. From burly mechanics to white haired grandmothers and trendy millenials - everyone gets treated with respect and honesty. i can’t say enough about this place and I am glad that I found it...

CP
CHUCK P.
12/09/2018
5 stars
Friendly and knowledgeable. Did work as they said they would and on time. I did not feel pressured as I have experienced many times by major car dealers service departments.
I will always consider Hi Tech for any future work on my cars.

GO
GARY O.
12/09/2018
Fabulous as always. Thank you Craig and Don.
Completely satisfied.

KO
KAREN O.
12/08/2018
Saved us money, again!
Hi Tech recommended waiting for a recharge or repair of our air conditioner until the weather warms up next spring. They always provide solid advice and help us save money. As always, we are extremely satisfied with Hi Tech’s work and advice.

KG
KEITH G.
12/07/2018
great company
The owners know their business. Always a professional job.

12/06/2018
Always good service here at a reasonable cost.

HH
HEIDI H.
Wheat Ridge, CO
11/30/2018
My truck ... keeps on ticking!
Hi Tech Auto continues to be my 5-Star Favorite!

DAN B.
Arvada, CO
11/27/2018
Thanks
You are great.

ALLEN S.
11/22/2018
They really know good service!
Very knowledgeable on Toyota, and Lexus.
I never worry they may do something incorrectly.

LH
LISA H.
11/19/2018
Lexus snow tires
I had my tires changed over and experienced the same consistent service as always. I’m will not use any other mechanic.

DO
DAVID O.
Wheat Ridge, CO
11/14/2018
Saved me money
I thought I had to have my oil changed, but the synthetic blend is not like regular oil. I was told after I arrived that the oil did not need to be changed. Any other place could have taken advantage of my ignorance, but this place does not do that.
Dave