Overall Rating 4.8000035/5Overall Rating 4.8000035/5Overall Rating 4.8000035/5Overall Rating 4.8000035/5rating 4.8000035
Overall Rating 2.075/5Overall Rating 2.075/5rating 2.075rating 2.075rating 2.075

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Nice people
Nice people and good service. Love my Hyundai Santa Fe.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good morning.  Thank you for the kind remarks. Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

CN
Cindy N.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
Ehhh
Very clean place, nice waiting area.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good evening Cindy.  Apparently there is some miscommunication from our conversation on your visit.  No one is blaming you for your electrical issues.  However, your broken sunvisor that was replaced has nothing to do with your electrical issues.  As I stated before, electrical issues can be very complicated. but we will be happy to diagnose the issue for you at no charge.

Crowley, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service
Employees are very helpful and knowledgable of the service being performed. Took a bit of time but was understandable
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly service department, wanting to get to you quickly
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Diana H.
Grandview, TX
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Only took 1 hour for service on my Tucson!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning Diana.  Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai for all your service needs.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

SU
Stacie U.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning Stacie.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Annette S.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
The young lady who helped me was the best I have experienced at Hyundai Service. She is courteous, explained the service provided very well, was NOT pushy, and very thorough. Thanks
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good morning Annette.  We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

09/07/2018 Category: Service
Adequate
The service was completed. They did provide a loaner car since it was several days. But I did have to schedule it in 2 different appointments. The customer service rep always seemed mad or stressed out. The young man that drove me home was outstanding. My biggest pet peeve is the fact that they didn't bother to wash it or wipe down the interior...if it hadn't been warranty work, I'd really be unhappy about it.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Good afternoon.  I apologize that  didn't have a better experience with your service.  Our complimentary wash and vacuum does not include an interior cleaning or wipe down, so that we can have time to offer the complimentary wash and vacuum.

Let me do some research on the work that was done to your vehicle and I will be happy to discuss it further with you on Monday.

Kind regards,

Arlington, TX
Very Accommodating
I informed them that I was on my lunch and needed my service to be complete in an hour. They were happy to make sure that I was serviced quickly.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good afternoon.  Happy to hear that we were able to get you serviced on your lunch hour.   We do our best to accommodate our clients on every visit.

Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai.

Diana B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Close to home
The people are very nice and professional.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Diana.  It's always good to see you.  Glad your Tucson is running great.  You do a great job maintaining your vehicle.

Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

EB
Ellen B.
Good customer service.
Good customer service.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Ellen.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.

Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai.

Cleburne, TX
Service Center
Great customer service!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning.  We appreciate the compliment. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Debra C.
Joshua, TX
09/04/2018 Category: Service
One evening I found my battery was dead. I called Hiley & Mary gave me the number to get my car towed in to look at it so we could be sure it was just the battery. The people who set up the towing were great & made sure I had someone quickly to take my car. The next afternoon it was fixed & ready for me to pick up! Thank you Hiley!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Debra.  Happy to hear we were able to take care of you and your dead battery in a timely matter.  We certainly wouldn't want you to be stranded.

Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

Richard H.
Joshua, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Richard.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

FA
Fleather A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent job
Awesome experience.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Fleather.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Debra S.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
No wait time and took care of me
Awesome
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Debra.  We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Tony S.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service team.
In and out in a timely manner.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Good morning Tony.  Always a pleasure seeing you guys.  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We will see you at next scheduled maintenance.

James D.
Mansfield, TX
Excellence
Hiley Hyundai is superior from its sales staff to service! We recommend this dealership hands down!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Good morning James.  Thank you for the recommendation.  I know the sales process can be challenging, but we will happily accept your superior rating.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting Hiley Hyundai.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Car Inspection
Thank you for the efficient inspection of my car and for checking my gas tank. Received good information from the Service Manager.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Good morning.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

VR
Vickie R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Your Dealership provides quality service and I feel secure in the knowledge of your staff to keep my car running like a dream!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Good morning Vickie.  Thank you for the wonderful feedback.  It's great to hear that we keep your car running like a dream!!  Love it when our clients are happy.

Have a great weekend!