SG
Sylvia G.
Crowley, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2021 Category: Service
Hiley Hyundai have the best customer service staff. They are prompt in getting your car in for its service and back to you in the time promised.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 07/20/2021

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

TK
Tom K.
Alvarado, TX
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
07/17/2021 Category: Service
friendly,,no problems
very friendly people i had no problems getting the work done .
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 07/19/2021

DLR011079223

Dana S.
Cleburne, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2021 Category: Service
Hiley Hyundai of Burleson is a great dealership!!
The dealership is awesome! They go out of their way to make you feel welcomed and in making sure you are happy. I would highly recommend this dealership.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 07/06/2021

TK
Thomas K.
07/05/2021
Good experience / Bad experience
New car sales people were awesome to deal with ( 5 stars ). The finance guy was an arrogant, condescending jerk ( 0 stars ) who doesn't know when to
stop trying to hard sale a warranty. He came very close to losing a cash purchase over 35 cents when he wanted me to void my check and rewrite it for an additional 35 cents.

We are very concerned that you are not satisfied with your visit to our store.  I will look into this and we will reach out to you to see what we can do to make this right.

MA
Marvin A.
07/05/2021 Category: Service
exceptional service department
The service department has always been exceptional.

PS
Phillis S.
Fort Worth, TX
07/05/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Sonata Service
June vehicle service went good with all parts in stock for reliable and convenient visit.

Devion S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
Mary was amazing!!
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 07/01/2021

NP
Nolberto P.
Joshua, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Service on vehicle
After submitting a recent survey and me not being satisfied with work performed on my vehicle. Hyundai of Burleson’s service director Mike McMillan reached out to me and made things right and provided a free service to realign my vehicle and also gave me a free oil change service.

Not satisfied
Not satisfied with worked performed on vehicle. I’m afraid to take it back so I won’t incur another charge and not get my vehicle fixed right
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/30/2021

AU
Andred U.
Grand Prairie, TX
06/29/2021
The best
A week ago my wife and I leased two cars in which Alejandra was the person who attended us and was excellent since she made us feel at home and attended to all our needs, Of course we spent a nice afternoon trying to choose the car that would make us feel good and with it it was very easy to do,

LV
Laura V.
Grand Prairie, TX
06/29/2021
Excelente atención al cliente
Alejandra, es una excelente profesional en ventas la cual nos hizo sentir como en casa, por su amabilidad y confianza no pudimos decir no al final y salimos con dos carros !! Eres una dura en lo que haces !! Felicidades campeona!!!

2021 Hyundai Palisade
06/28/2021 Category: Service
Good service but long wait time
Great people, great facility and they do good work. Just long wait times when getting vehicle serviced.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/28/2021

Midlothian, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Recommend vehicle maintenance
Overall I have been very pleased by using this dealership service center for my car maintenance. It is worth the drive and my time to bring my vehicle in to be serviced.
The staff is friendly and they make a video while the service is being completed.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/25/2021

LW
Linda W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2021 Category: Service
Easy and close by.
Courtesy, friendly, quality, close.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/24/2021

Judy L.
Crowley, TX
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2021 Category: Service
Kind, friendly, knowledgeable personal. I needed an oil change, tire rotation, etc. I had no appointment but I was in and out in less than an hour and it was all done with a smile.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/15/2021

Sandra M.
Mineral Wells, TX
06/07/2021
Excellent customer service
I recently purchased a new Santa Fe at Hiley hyundai and was overwhelmed with the fast and professional service. Actually this was the third time i have bought a vehicle there. I live 60 miles from the Burleson location and choose to return because of the friendly and professinal service. I would definitely recommend Hiley Hyundai to friends and family. A special thank you to Arthur Smith for his friendly and informative professional customer service.
MICHAEL M., Service Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/08/2021