Overall Rating 4.7307692/5Overall Rating 4.7307692/5Overall Rating 4.7307692/5Overall Rating 4.7307692/5rating 4.7307692
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385
David H. on 02/16/2018
"Friendly staff"
Minor repair, but problem still there. Will return second time to get it fixed
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 05:19 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/17/2018

Good morning David.  I'm sorry to hear you are still having issues.  We will be more than happy to take care of issue when you return.

Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai.

David W. on 02/15/2018
"Great service"
In and out in a day. Warranty work and provided a loner. Thanks again
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service Date: 02/13/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 02:36 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Good evening David.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience

Pamela M. on 02/15/2018
"Oil Change"
Mary always takes care of me and the team does a great job keeping me informed on the condition of my car.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 10:03 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Good afternoon Pamela.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Sherri C. on 02/15/2018
"Knowledgeable Staff"
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff, explained what was needed on my car, courteous, fast service. Very impressed
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/12/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 10:01 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/16/2018

Good afternoon Sherri.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience

Verified Customer on 02/14/2018
"Always great"
Always use this service department for timely and friendly service
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018 09:42 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Good morning.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Charles B. on 02/12/2018
"Service staff always goes above and beyond"
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/12/2018 12:03 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/13/2018

Great to see you again Charles.  Glad we can keep our Tucson going.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

Sandra G. on 02/09/2018
"Burleson Hiley Hyundai"
I like doing business with local business it makes for convince to me and that is important.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 01:54 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

Good morning Sandra.  We know that you have many choices when it comes to servicing your vehicle.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

Verified Customer on 02/09/2018
"Great service "
Hiley made space for the service I needed one hour before closing. I recently moved to the area and asked a coworker who also owns a Hyundai Sonata to recommend a local dealership. After work I immediately drove to Hiley. And the car wash was the “bonus “.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 12:10 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/10/2018

Good morning.  Welcome to the area, and if you moved from out of state, Welcome to Texas!  We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai.

We make every effort to accommodate our clients, even if we need to work a little later.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Ronald F. on 02/09/2018
"Service department personnel are very helpful and courteous. "
Everyone that we have encountered at this dealership has always been the best! We drive all the way from Duncanville because of the way that they have treated us. Outstanding organization!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/09/2018 06:16 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/09/2018

Good morning Ronald.  We greatly appreciate you trusting in Hiley Hyundai and making the journey from Duncanville.  It is a pleasure to work with such great clients.

We look forward to meeting your service needs for many years to come.

Verified Customer on 02/08/2018
"Professional services "
Great service!! Place is clean and enjoyable
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 04:13 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Good evening.  I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"D Hamilton "
This place is so great because of the awesome customer service I receive every time I come, plus Mary the Service Advisor is so friendly & goes out of her way to help. Also the service technicians seems to really be professionals in their work. Overall, your dealership and waiting area and bathrooms are so clean. All of this makes this place so great!
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Veracruz
Service Date: 01/27/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 01:16 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/08/2018

Good morning.  We greatly appreciate the wonderful feedback.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.

Verified Customer ReScore Review on 02/13/2018
Recommended? Yes
Surecritic checkman logo Verified
"Thrilled beyond imagination!"
Mary is fantastic! The rest of the service department experience, however, leaves much to be desired. We will hate no longer having Mary as our advisor but we will not be back, which I am sure makes them only too happy. I have been told I must give 5 stars or else it reflects poorly on Mary but that is the only reason I did or would recommend this business. Please disregard this recommendation.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/07/2018 06:25 AM

"Not happy"
Mary in service is fantastic as always. But the receptionist / gatekeepers, the seeming lack of concern regarding the specific concerns for which I brought my vehicle in from everyone else except Mary, the incredibly annoying jingle on hold, will make this picky person pick another dealer for servicing his vehicle.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 02/07/2018 06:25 AM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/07/2018

Good morning.  Unfortunately, we have no control over our hold music, but I will be happy to pass this information on to the proper people.

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"Hyundai Service"
Very good service department. Very good communication.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review Created: 02/07/2018 03:35 AM
Verified Customer on 02/04/2018
"Just needs people who care about customer service."
Customer service is key for better business and more customers that actually want to come to the business
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/04/2018 05:14 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/05/2018

Good morning.  I agree customer service is key to business.  We excel in customer service, and were even ranked #1 this past quarter in our entire district for Hyundai.

Just like any other business, appointments allow us to prepare for our day.  Clients with appointments will be processed first, while walk-ins are always welcome, they will be processed after the appointments.  We also provide a complimentary service wash that is performed by hand, to include vacuuming the vehicle and dressing the tires.  During the service, we adjust tire pressure, top off all fluids and thoroughly look over the vehicle for any safety issues or possible mechanical failures.

It is not our intention to extend your stay during your service, but if you would prefer to not have the complimentary service wash, that would certainly save you some time.

As for the cabin filter, the actual labor price is $39.95.  We would never just assume that your filters are dirty, so we will always check them for you to verify whether they need replacing or not.  For some consumers, it might be a simple replacement, however, for others, it is not.  We simply have to pay the technician for their time in performing the service.

After reviewing your paperwork, I see we opened your RO at 11:07am.  Most likely, the technician started on your vehicle within about 10 minutes. (including setting the vehicle on the service lift).  The technician time logs shows to be completed at 12:04pm.  So with the complimentary service wash that takes approximately 15-20 minutes, I can see your wait exceeding just over an hour, so I apologize for the delay.  I also show that  you received a complimentary oil change, which is a savings of about $45.  After speaking with my advisor, for some reason, he was under the impression this was the first service for the vehicle.

As we continue to grow, we will continue to add employees in order to provide exceptional customer service for our clients.

Raymond A. on 02/03/2018
"Mary - service dept"
She's the reason I come back. To get me to pay for the time to replace my trunk latch, utizing your techs, you have to be good. Normally something I would do myself. Overall just a good, friendly experience.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/03/2018 06:01 PM
Diana B. on 02/03/2018
"Friendly and Professional"
I'm very pleased with the work that was done on my 2015 Tuscan. I appreciate the team putting in the time and effort to diagnose and fix my vehicle.

Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 02/03/2018 01:43 PM
Marilyn J. on 02/02/2018
"GOOD SALES STAFF, GOOD SERVICE!!"
Always friendly service people, friendly staff.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Accent
Review Created: 02/02/2018 05:48 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/03/2018

Good morning Marilyn.  We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for continuing to trust Hiley Hyundai.

Michael R. on 02/01/2018
"Great service!!!"
The service department at Hiley takes care of everything I need done and I never feel like more is being recommended than is necessary.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/15/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 05:15 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Good afternoon Michael.  We couldn't ask for better feedback from our clients.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

Verified Customer on 02/01/2018
"Good service"
Great customer service and my vehicle was promptly taken care of.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 04:55 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/02/2018

Good afternoon.  Thank you for the feedback.  We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.

Verified Customer on 02/01/2018
"Service"
Explained everything in detail. There were no surprises. Completed work in a timely manner and kept us updated.
Vehicle: 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/01/2018 12:18 PM
JD K., Service Manager at Hiley Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

Good afternoon.  Thank you for your comments and feedback.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.