Hiley Hyundai of Burleson

Great Review
Great Review!
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/18/2021

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Service department great
Hard getting an initial return call to make an appointment but once there the service is great!
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/18/2021

PS
Phillis S.
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai of Burleson
I dropped vehicle after complications during lunch and after I got rental car I was at work and received video of my car
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/11/2021

James H.
Crowley, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Every time we take our 2020 sonata to the dealership the entire service staff treats it like it is their personal car. They are friendly, smart, and work hard to make us happy.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/10/2021

ES
Eliabeth S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2021 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Dealership personnel polite and professional while being personable. Gave additional options with cost prior to maintenance without pressure to add. Completed maintenance promptly.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/08/2021

SL
Sandra L.
Cleburne, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/07/2021 Category: Service
Watch out for services you dont need at this time!
As a woman, who takes care of her 6 Hyundai, i have never had "suggested services for 100k when my car is at 22k. So be careful to read before agreeing to work to be done.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/08/2021

We are very concerned that you are not satisfied with your visit to our store.  I will look into this and we will reach out to you to see what we can do to make this right.

SU
Stacie U.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service team!
Awesome service team! You are a very professional and courteous team. Love your work. Please don’t change.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/03/2021

Whitney, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2021 Category: Service
Re-review
After discussing my review with the service manager he explained that they were short handed that day and they would do better next time. My previous experiences with them have been great so I have every confidence that this is true

02/02/2021 Category: Service
Took too long
It took an hour and a half for an oil change, and that was with an appointment. No courtesy van available. Other than that, service was good
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/02/2021

Venus, TX
2021 Hyundai Palisade
01/25/2021 Category: Service
HORRIBLE MANAGEMENT
The manager was VERY disrespectful, supposedly we have the “best” insurance they have and they don’t even cover rodent damage. Whenever I just purchased my car in August and had this problem in December none of my other vehicles have “rodent damage”. Wont ever recommend them to anybody since I got told that it’d cover everything and all I would have to pay is $100 deductible.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 01/26/2021

Rebecca G.
Arlington, TX
01/21/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful
I would definitely recommend this dealership over the Arlington dealership. Raymond went above and beyond to figure out problem. He kept me informed every step of the way.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 01/22/2021

TO
Trisha O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Always a great experience. Mary does a great job.
RYAN S. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 01/21/2021

Melissa J.
Arlington, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
I love this place.
They are always fast and friendly. They also do what they can to help. Let's just say I would trust these people with my life and my families life. THANK YOU HILEY HYUNDAI OF BURLESON

PS
Phillis S.
Good Customer Service
I need inspection and had went to several close to residence so zi decided to call Hiley and was told to bring it in without appointment I would be the next in line!