Overall Rating 4.7837876/5Overall Rating 4.7837876/5Overall Rating 4.7837876/5Overall Rating 4.7837876/5rating 4.7837876
Overall Rating 2.08108/5Overall Rating 2.08108/5rating 2.08108rating 2.08108rating 2.08108

Azle, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
great environment
Great job and friendly people

Diana B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Convenient,close to home. Great coupons
Easy in and out .. no high pressure to do repairs

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Usually great visits, must have had an off day.
Usually I have no issues with this location. On my last visit I waited for 2 hours for an oil change, not one update during the entire wait. My light was on in my car because one of my tires needed to be refilled. Once I got to my car 2 hours later, I noticed that my light was still on, no one addressed the tire. Checking the tires is standard with any oil change I've ever had so I was disappointed that they had not even checked them. I appreciate the complimentary car wash, but would have appreciated them filling my tire and a shorter wait much more.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Good morning.  I apologize about the extended wait time.  I can assure you that is not our normal process.  I will pull your paperwork and do some more research before I reach out to you.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards,

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service, fast and explained everything that was needed on my car.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Good morning.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Mary is very conscience and very knowledgeable about what repairs are needed and tries to expedite service
timely and caring
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Good evening.  We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Charles B.
Hillsboro, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Good morning Charles.  Always a pleasure to see you.  Thank you for continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai.

Have a great rest of the week!

ER
Eric R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Mary has been great keeping me updated and making sure I have a vehicle to get around in if repair were to take longer than expected. 5 stars.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Good morning Eric. We appreciate the kind words.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

AR
Aaron R.
Joshua, TX
Issues Resolved
All issues were corrected with very courteous and professional service. My comments were taken seriously and were handled very well.

Poor Service Shop
I'm honestly so tired of dealing with this place, I don't have the energy to tell the whole story. Don't use this service shop.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning Aaron.  I apologize that you are upset about Saturday's visit.  We have been servicing your vehicle for over 3 years and to my knowledge, never before has there been an issue.  I believe there was a miscommunication between you and the advisor on what you were wanting repaired.  I left you a voice-mail this morning and would like to discuss further at your convenience.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Respectfully,

Mary C.
Alvarado, TX
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Best dealership I have ever dealt with
I usually never took my vehicle to the dealership for oil changes/service but I started doing so with my 2014 Elantra and was always very satisfied, then I purchased a new Santa Fe and was very happy with the car buying end as well.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning Mary.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Mary is very knowledgeable - provided insight to a problem I've been having (related to a recall). I feel confident in the services provided this visit.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning.  Thank you for the kind remarks. Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Dawn M.
07/04/2018 Category: Service
The best customer service
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Good morning Dawn.  We appreciate the compliments.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Sandra M.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Always friendly and provide excellent professional service.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Good afternoon Sandra.  Happy 4th of July to you!  Thank you for the kind words.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

AT
Angela T.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Provided a free shuttle
They fixed most items we requested. I was disappointed that they didn’t bother to wash it or wipe off the console after having it for 2 days.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/04/2018

Good afternoon Angela.  I'm sorry to hear that your visit was not satisfactory.  I will research further and get back to you after the holiday.

Have a great 4th of July!

07/02/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service dept
!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Good afternoon.  We appreciate the compliment.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

06/30/2018 Category: Service
Always great
Never fail to provide great service
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Kelly B.
2011 2.4
Hyundai and Hiley went above and beyond to fix the recall on my car. Hiley Provided a loaner car until Hyundai approved and paid for a rent car. Hiley replaced my recalled motor in one week. Great job. Thank you.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Good afternoon Kelly.  Thank you for the compliments.  We do our best to get your repairs done in a timely manner.  We were fortunate we did not have to wait long to receive the engine from Hyundai.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

NM
Nora M.
Benbrook, TX
06/29/2018 Category: Service
J b and his service team mary And ken
I did not like the svc in ft worth but hiley burleson was terriffic. You have good people and good customer svc in burleson. Ft worth has a great sales team mainly tim ames but the svc dept really wasnt too intetested in solving my problems
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Good evening Nora.   I'm happy that we were able to solve the issue you were having with your vehicle and get you back on the road.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your trust.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Joshua A.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly and Comfortable
Since I purchased my Hyundai at Hiley, and had a good experience, I thought that I would give them the opportunity to service the vehicle as well, and I have not been disappointed. I have had my vehicle serviced there several times now, and everyone that I have dealt with in the parts and service department have been very friendly, professional and informative as well as competitively priced. Also, their online appointment booking app is super easy to use to find a service time that works for you. They have shuttle service available if you don't want to hang out and wait, but if you do decide to wait, the dealership is very comfortable. The waiting area is very clean, has a big screen TV, wifi, really comfortable over-sized chairs.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Good morning Joshua.  Thank you for the feedback and compliments.  We simply could not have said it better ourselves.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Have a great weekend!

Joshua, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Honest and Prompt
I use Hiley Hundai Burleson because their service is pretty quick and timely for a car dealer, I feel that they are honest, and their employees are courteous.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Good morning.  We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for choosing and trusting Hiley Hyundai.