BG
Benigno G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Professional place
I scheduled my recall online and the Dealership was exceptional at keeping me updated with my upcoming appointment.. Once there, the customer service was prompt, welcoming, kind and friendly. Check in was easy peasy. They got Coffee and a TV in the lobby where you wait. The manager makes sure to make his rounds and check in on you to see if everything is going good. 👍 During the repair I love that you get a service video from the mechanic on areas your car needs service. I definitely will continue to take my 2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid there for maintenance..
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 05/07/2021

Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

LH
Lisa H.
Keene, TX
2020 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Service maintenance
Overall staff was great and polite, just was at the dealership for over 2 hours for oil change and tire rotation
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 05/07/2021

2020 Hyundai Kona
05/04/2021 Category: Service
A Great Dealership
When ever I take my car in for it's "so many miles checkups", I never have problems scheduling appointments. The service department is very thorough and the employees are always friendly.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 05/05/2021

Juanita B.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
From the sales experience to my first scheduled maintenance visit, the personnel at Hiley Hyundai of Burleson have been exceptional. Personnel are very professional and provide great customer service.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 05/04/2021

Bailey B.
Stephenville, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/02/2021 Category: Service
They were AWESOME
They got me in when they had a full schedule but I drove an hour in a half to get there so they made it work. Great service
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 05/03/2021

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Staff
Mary in the service department is a valuable asset to Hyundai. Her friendliness and professionalism is greatly appreciated when doing business with Hyundai
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/30/2021

JJ
Jamie J.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Mary was awesome and called the next euro check to see how things were going. Great customer service!
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/30/2021

EC
Elisha C.
Burleson, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/30/2021 Category: Service
You have to give to get!
I can appreciate the GM, Mike's time to contact me to discuss the issue I had at this dealership. He is an amiable and talkative person. But his request to give five stars for the re-score is a little presumptuous on his part. In my experience, you would have to fix the problem to get such a rating. He told me the "shoulda, woulda, coulda" scenarios of the solution when it happened (hindsight is 20/20) but never offered what he could do now. You lost my business and expected me to return without resolution of my issue? Afraid not. If there were avenues to prevent me from paying, I would expect you to do that even now. The highest rating I can muster would be the three stars; generous, I would say, for you being such a nice guy.

04/29/2021 Category: Service
Seriously let down!
I have to admit I was highly disappointed with the service I received this past week at the Burleson dealership. My car came into your dealership for service on the a/c, and they checked my “Silver Package warranty” and said the air compressor would be covered. After inspecting the vehicle, the service department contacts the warranty office to discover that my warranty expired less than 20 days prior. I had to pay your service department $140 for an inspection and nothing more. I was out $140 and told all the issues with my car would cost $1,600. That was it; all your dealership had to offer.

Loving the Hyundai durability, I decided against purchasing another car brand and went to Jerry’s Hyundai in Fort Worth to buy a new vehicle. I have always recommended your dealership and praised Hyundai motors for years. Sorry to say that I won’t be praising your dealership anymore. I expressed my frustration with two of your employees and even said I could get a new car, and there was no response to that statement. You have employees who do not want to assist or satisfy a current customer, so this “old” customer purchased a new car through another dealership.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/29/2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me about our service.  I regret that we dropped the ball with you last visit and hope in the future we can show you were are better then that.  My number is 469-231-7508 call me anytime with any questions or concerns and I'll be glad to help.

HIley Hyundai of Burleson

CL
Chasity L.
Venus, TX
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff and great service
Mary is amazing and knows how to talk to customers. Great customer service skills and knowledge in her field.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/27/2021

Friendly and great job

2020 Hyundai Kona
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Love my 2020 Kona!
Even though the year 2020 was awful, buying my first new car ever has been great! Driving my little Kona is so much fun. It drives great, plus having all the little extras added on has been very convenient and just outright nice!

Thanks so much Hiley Hyundai of Burleson Texas and the Hyunda company!

John P.
Alvarado, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Service department is OK.
Completed the work faster than expected.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/17/2021

2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Great service in timely matter
The service was as I have come to expect. Making the appointment for scheduled service is a great time saver and allows me to plan the day.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/16/2021

IS
Ira S.
04/17/2021
Good Customer Service
Easy appointment set-up, fast check-in.
Friendly employees and very clean facility.
Longer than expected wait, however, service manager explained current challenges and offered free oil change for the inconvenience.

04/15/2021
Very Long Wait !
Had an appointment at 10:30 am for a recall repair and oil change. Dropped my vehicle off at 10:10 am and got a ride from my husband since I was told the repair could take 2-3 hours.
Told the service rep that I would be back between 3and 4 pm and that I must have the car back by 4pm due to an appointment.
Came back at 3:55pm and was told that the car was not quite ready - after 5.5 hours!!
Finally got my key and bill at 4:15 pm!

Last time I used the service for an oil change a few months ago, it took over 2 hrs just to get that done - with an appointment!!!

Touch-up paint I had ordered months ago was finally in after me calling 3 times to inquire about it.

Just disappointed in the service.
MICHAEL M. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 04/16/2021

Good Morning,

I deeply apologize for the lack of comunication on your last visit.  We are working hard to provide excellent customer service and would love the opertunity for another chance to show you we do care about you.  My number is 469-231-7508 fill free to call me anytime if you have any questions or concerns.

Hiley Hyundai of Burleson