Overall Rating 4.8139502/5Overall Rating 4.8139502/5Overall Rating 4.8139502/5Overall Rating 4.8139502/5rating 4.8139502
Overall Rating 2.11905/5Overall Rating 2.11905/5rating 2.11905rating 2.11905rating 2.11905

James C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Not Hiley's fault, but still don't have my blue link. Don't understand
The salesman that worked with me tried his best to get blue link for me. Somewhere at blue link they were giving him the run-around. The service to my vehicle was excellent, and I was treated very well. The blue link was the only complaint I had
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Good afternoon James.  We appreciate your feedback.  I'm sorry to hear that you were having issues with the blue link system.  We will make every effort to help you get this resolved.

Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Cleburne, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Undecided
When I was there, the people were friendly, polite, and attentive enough. The only issue I can see is that the dealership charges more for the services needed than another place that I was sent to, to see if the things they recommended get done immediately were an issue for my warranty, but it turned to be just routine maintenance things, and the place that checked it, had lower prices for everything that had been reccomended.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good afternoon.  I appreciate your feedback.  I believe that our pricing is very competitive with the market, as long as you take in to consideration exactly what work you are getting.  If you every have a question or example of some competitive pricing, I would be happy to discuss with you.

Thank you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Rachel S.
Benbrook, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I came in for an oil change with a coupon. The rep was very informative about my needed services and was never pushy despite me not wanting to take care of things that day.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Good afternoon Rachel.  Thank you for your feedback and kind words.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

VJ
Vicki J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vickie
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good morning Vickie.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

DJ
Dick J.
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
Excellent!!
So far, our experiences have been good. When we first started using this dealership, the customer service was sketchy, but as time has gone by, we are very happy with our visits. We especially like the availability of the service department personnel.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Good morning Dick.  Thank you for your feedback.  So happy to hear that our customer service has improved.  Our goal is very every client to have a 5 Star experience.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

LG
Larry G.
Mansfield, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
friendly
The oil change no problem, but I ask about a 3 inch crack or scratch that was in the corner of the back window , they told me it was a scratch and it would be okay. Saying it is okay was not a solution to the problem, they never offer to fix it. The vehicle was purchased new and only has 2700 mi..
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning Larry.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I'm sorry to hear about the scratch in the back glass.  Since it wasn't visual at the time we checked in the vehicle and performed the pre-delievery inspection, or at the time of sale, it sounds like it may have happened prior to you coming in for your first service.

I would like the opportunity to look at the scratch myself and see what we could do to possibly help you or come up with a solution together.   Let me know what would be a good time for you to come by the dealership and we can coordinate our schedule.

Kind regards,

DE
Diane E.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
yes smilling faces,invatation to sit and have coffee, and the prices
I was there to get a number of recalls handed also inform of other thing my car needed and the cost of each not just a list but explain on the sheet in word and diagram .
This is a very good way for a customer to understand why this or that need attention .It made me feel comfortable with dealing with you.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning Diane.  Thank you for the compliments.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

SD
Steven D.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Mary, always takes care of you. Service department is always timely with service and doesn't leave you waiting long.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Good morning Steven. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Desiree R.
Forest Hill, TX
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Hiley Hyundai Service
The two ladies who helped service my car were professional and kind.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Desiree.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Mary C.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional, quick service
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good morning Mary.  Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyunai of Burleson.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly people
Fast to get you in for service and friendly people
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good afternoon.  Thank you for the kind words.

LR
Leslee R.
Mansfield, TX
Quick service
Service was quick with friendly staff.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Good morning Leslee.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Robby W.
Burleson, TX
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Mary-the service writer is always awesome
Mary is always great
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good afternoon Robby.  We agree with you, Mary is top-notch and her clients love her.

Thank you for the feedback.  We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Aj M.
Dallas, TX
Fast, thorough service
Came in for a 60k mile service after making an appointment online. Good discount offered through dealer’s website. My service associate was pleasant, knowledgeable, and able to listen to the items I didn’t need done due to having those services provided for free elsewhere. Made an appointment for 7:30, and I was done by 10:30. Would definitely recommend!!!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good afternoon AJ.  Thank you for the wonderful feedback.  I'm happy to hear you had a great service experience.  We appreciate you choosing an trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

ED
Edward D.
Arlington, TX
Good Service
I have always found the Hiley Hyundai service group to very helpful. They do not try to sell you something that you do not need and the vehicle is serviced, and cleaned in a reasonable amount of time. I would and will recommend Hiley Hyundai of Burleson Tx to everyone I talk too.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Good morning Edward.  We appreciate your feedback and recommendations.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

VR
Vickie R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYEES
I feel so confident when I bring my car to this location because I get exceptional service. They go above and beyond!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Regina S.
Burleson, TX
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service and Friendly People
Every time I am at the dealership for maintenance, I have been blessed with superior service! Mary Morse goes above and beyond to welcome the customers to the Service Department and keeps us informed. She truly cares about the customers and their vehicles!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Good morning Regina.  Thank you for the wonderful compliments. We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai for your service needs.

We look forward to exceeding  your expectations for many years to come.

Benbrook, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Good dealership
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good morning.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

GT
Glenna T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Great assistance in the services deptartment
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good afternoon Glenna.  We appreciate the kind remarks.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai.

Jose T.
Crowley, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
A+
great service
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Good afternoon Jose.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.