Overall Rating 4.8620655/5Overall Rating 4.8620655/5Overall Rating 4.8620655/5Overall Rating 4.8620655/5rating 4.8620655
Overall Rating 2.15517/5Overall Rating 2.15517/5rating 2.15517rating 2.15517rating 2.15517

DJ
Dick J.
Joshua, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership service department
We usually only get routine service twice a year. We have always had a very good experience...very friendly employees, service details explained, no problems so far. By the way...our latest service was on November 5, 2019...not November 8 as stated in the email. Just so you know!! Thank you!!
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/16/2019

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

Bryan M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Buying the car was Easy and I got exactly what I was looking for after looking online.

The Service was fantastic, my first service was painless. The air was low in the tires, Winter had started to set in, and the oil needed a change. They went ahead and washed it as well. There was a software update that was taken care of and 1.5hrs later and it was ready to go back on the road.

I sat and drank Coffee the whole time, and the Staff was fun!

They were training a new employee and you could tell they were starting to work like a team onsite.

Great Job all around.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/15/2019

Marcus M.
Arlington, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
My Experience
Hiley Hyundai does it right. I didn't originally go there to buy a car but to find out what was going on with my current car. I dropped my car off and got some bad news. Although I received bad news, it wasn't without options or answers. They even gave me other options to help me repair the damage to my car's engine. I didn't take this route. After going through many options, I sat down with Ron. Ron helped me with getting into a brand new car, fully loaded with tons of rebates to help me with my negative equity. They were there to assure me that everything was going to be OK. I drove away with a brand new car and no more worries.

Mary C.
Alvarado, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job
They do a great job, not always the quickest but always friendly and do a great job

xx

DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/13/2019

2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy
Everything was good my car
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/12/2019

NG
Natalie G.
Cleburne, TX
11/11/2019 Category: Service
People
Everyone was great and even Mary helped out when she wasn’t at work. They were able to provide a loaner for the day and everything! Great Service Department
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/12/2019

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Professional staff always willing to go the extra mile
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/11/2019

JN
Jesus N.
Cleburne, TX
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Mary was super sweet at Hyundai of burleson.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/09/2019

11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service dept. folks always keep me up to date on status work being done. Service done in a timley manner.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/09/2019

Sharon G.
Artesia, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service! Mary and her team are always so informative and courteous.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/05/2019

Good morning,

We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

David H.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
I didn’t know I needed an appointment and I still got a very speedy service
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/05/2019

RE
Ruth Helen E.
Arlington, TX
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Mary always takes great care of me
I have been to Hiley several times for service and Mary in the service department always takes great care of me. My wait is always comfortable.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/04/2019

Henry K.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I've been bringing my car in for service at this dealership for over six years. The service is outstanding. They're always able to get my car in and back to me in a short amount of time. Their communication is excellent and they're upfront about the cost. Mary in the service department is friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. I definitely recommend the service department at this dealership.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 11/01/2019

SU
Stacie U.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Mary is Excellent
I had my car serviced in 10/28 and Mary was excellent- as always! She had my car ready exactly when she quoted it would be ready! And she gave me some much needed info- we walked out later that day with a new G70 as well! Like I said earlier Mary is excellent. Go see her for your service needs.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 10/31/2019

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

AK
Allison K.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Promptness, Professionalism, Performance
As always, the service is superior! And Mary the service rep plays a significant role in this.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 10/31/2019

Good Morning ,

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

10/27/2019 Category: Service