Overall Rating 4.8297889/5Overall Rating 4.8297889/5Overall Rating 4.8297889/5Overall Rating 4.8297889/5rating 4.8297889
Overall Rating 2.08511/5Overall Rating 2.08511/5rating 2.08511rating 2.08511rating 2.08511

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
Pretty good service ... just got a little lazy when vacuuming the inside of the car
RANDY P. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Mrs. S

Thank you for your feedback.  We always value the thoughts and concerns of our customers.  I will be reaching out to you today so that we can discuss in detail your last visit.

Thank you in advance.

Randy Paniagua

Hiley Hyundai of Burleson

rpaniagua@hileycars.com

Maurice S.
2006 Hyundai Azera
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
This has greatly improved over time since it has opened.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good evening. Maurice.  We appreciate you sticking with us over the last few years.  We are always striving to provide an even better client experience.

Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

RL
Ray L.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor!
I have small minor problem that the technician did do but she fixed it.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning Ray.  Thank you for allowing us to take care of your minor issue.  We appreciate you continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great work
👌🏼
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Dale C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Mary provided outstanding service. I was very pleased.
Mary provided outstanding service.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning Dale.  You are one of the many client's that receive outstanding service from Mary.  Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and compliment.

We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

BI
Benjamin I.
First time visit
First time visiting. So far so good
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning Benjamin.  Welcome to the Hiley Hyundai of Burleson family.

We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

Sharon W.
Euless, TX
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Mary is excellent
Mary explains everything being done to my car and she follows up with me as I am waiting! I drive 45 minutes to Hiley because of her!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning Sharon.  We appreciate the compliments.  Our client's feedback speaks volumes about our service.  Thank you for choosing and trusting Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Sarah M.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Joy, service coordinator
Joy is awesome! She is friendly and knowledgable!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Good morning Sarah.  We appreciate the kind words.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.  We look forward to exceeding your service needs for many years to come.

RJ
Richard J.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Joy was very helpful and got my problem taken care of in a timely manner
She was willing to wait for me if I couldn’t get there by closing
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good evening Richard.   I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Caleb C.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Very welcoming here. West fort worth dealer told me a 2 hour wait for a oil change. Hiley hyundai got me right in
I don't careeeee I love it
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good evening Caleb.  Happy to hear we were able to accommodate you.   We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.  Have a great weekend!

Joshua, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
01/09/2019 Category: Service
efficient and timely attention to my car
The service personnel are friendly and capable. Service is efficient and cost effective. In all, this dealer and personnel exude honest dealings. I feel confident in their service.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Good evening.  We greatly appreciate the positive feedback of your experience.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Charles B.
Hillsboro, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/09/2019 Category: Service
GREAT PARTS SERVICE
GREAT SERVICE THROUGH PARTS CUSTOMER SERVICE. MARY TERRIFIC AS ALWAYS
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Good evening Charles.  Always a pleasure to have in the dealership.  We appreciate you continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.  See you next time.

James C.
Alvarado, TX
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Service is polite and prompt
Mary at Hiley Hyundai was very polite and prompt with admitting the vehicle for service. They helped with getting blue link for our vehicle. They listed things that the vehicle needed to be serviced for. However the cost of these services were more than I can afford at this time. I will always take my vehicle to Hiley for service
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Good evening James.  We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for committing and trusting your vehicle to Hiley Hyundai of Burleson for all your service needs.

LH
Linda H.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Linda H.
I really liked how friendly Alli was n called n let me know what was wrong with my 🚗. Was able to get in on short notice. Very attentive.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Good afternoon Linda.  Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

KJ
Kelly J.
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Good job but neve have a car rental for you other dealers always have Makes you think twice on bringing your car in for repairs Due to your day is inconvenience by waiting
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Good evening Kelly.  We appreciate the feedback.  As we continue to grow, we are working on having more service loaner availability.  We will make every effort to accommodate our clients on each visit.

Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai.

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Mary Service department
Mary was very helpful and my service was completed in a timely matter.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Good afternoon.  Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate you continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Daniel S.
Venus, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Review
Amazing customer service!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Good afternoon Daniel.  We appreciate the "Amazing" review.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Keith M.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Place
Great customer service!
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Good afternoon Keith.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Richard B.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
I had great service and will definitely recommend this service department to my friends.
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Good afternoon Richard.  We appreciate the compliments an recommendation.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Crysti H.
Arlington, TX
12/29/2018 Category: Service
The ladies in the service department are awesome
I would recommend this dealership to anyone. They treat you like family
JD K., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai responded on 12/30/2018

Good afternoon Crysti.  Thank you for the wonderful compliment.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Happy New Year to you and your family!