Overall Rating 4.8367316/5Overall Rating 4.8367316/5Overall Rating 4.8367316/5Overall Rating 4.8367316/5rating 4.8367316
Overall Rating 2.12245/5Overall Rating 2.12245/5rating 2.12245rating 2.12245rating 2.12245

EB
Ellen B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Excellent customer service!
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/21/2019

Good afternoon Ellen.  Thank you so much for your positive feedback and taking the time to complete our survey.

We appreciate you for being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family and trusting us with the service needs of your vehilce.

Benbrook, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Staff and service personnel provided excellent service in a timely manner; no hassles. This service experience was as expected based on previous experience.
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/20/2019

Good afternoon. I just wanted to thank you for your positive feedback.  We appreciate you being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Great Staff
Great service. Friendly service staff. Mary and Heather are a great team.
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/19/2019

Good evening.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and your positive comments. We too are thankful for Mary and Heather and appreciate you being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Good
Good
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/19/2019

Good afternoon. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

2013 Hyundai Azera
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Mary spoke with Hyundai on my behalf to get an issue resolved, so what could have been a bad experience turned out great.
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/19/2019

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

GL
Gary L.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Quick & to the point
I like coming to this dealership due to they are very to the point when it comes to service. They don't hassle you about things needed or extra stuff. You get what you come for.
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/19/2019

Good morning. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

DO
David O.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Always do a great job!
Each time I need to go get my vehicle serviced, Mary is always courteous and knowledgeable. You know she takes pride in her job and her service to the customers.
I never feel like they are trying to get me to pay for unnecessary services. Always courteous, polite and very professional.
I would buy again just because of the service I receive there. Keep up the great job!
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/18/2019

Good afternoon.   Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, and we are glad to hear you appreciate Mary as much as we do.  Thank you for being part of our Hyundai family as we grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Sincerely,

Service Director

WR
Wendie R.
Alvarado, TX
06/14/2019
Car shaking
They replaced the coils now car is running fine ...they did a great job and have checked up on it a couple of times to make sure the car is still running fine !
GREG B., Service Manager from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/18/2019

Good evening.   Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We are glad we were able to help get your car back up and running for you.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Keith B.
2008 Hyundai Accent
06/13/2019 Category: Service
service well done
got me in and out did not try to sell any thing I did not need
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/15/2019

Good afternoon Keith.  We will only ever make recommendations for maintenance or mechanical failures, to keep you safe and on the road.

Thank you for choosing and trusting Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service and very friendly.
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/14/2019

Good morning.   Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Janice R.
Midlothian, TX
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly
I tell everyone I know that I will buy my next car from this dealership. I will not go anywhere else.

Good morning Janice.  Word of mouth is the best marketing we could ask for.  Thank you so much for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

WP
Walter P.
Alvarado, TX
06/11/2019 Category: Service
always great customer service!

Good morning Walter.  We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.  Thank you for continuing to choose and trust in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

LW
Linda W.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Efficient
The only person actually talked to was the girl who checked me in. I think her name was Heather at the Burleson,Texas dealer. She was the friendliest one they have had. She was very helpful, and she kept in touch with me by texts and phone calls. She was just as efficient and helpful when I came to pickup my car. The car was washed and vacuumed. Very nice.
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/07/2019

Good evening Linda. Thank you for the wonderful compliments.  We are excited to have Heather as part of the Hiley team and happy to hear you had such a great experience.  We appreciate you continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

James T.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Mary. In service dept
Mary has always provide excellent service and advice. She is the reason I continue to take my vehicle to Hilary.

Good evening James.  Thank you for the positive feedback and compliments for Mary.  Mary continues to take great care of our clients.  We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

AK
Aaron K.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch from Heather!
This was our first experience with Hiley Service and it was outstanding.

Our car was done right on time and the work was exactly what they said it would be.

Thanks very much!
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/05/2019

Good afternoon Aaron.  Welcome to the Hiley Family!

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is very good.
Mary, is a great customer service representative. She takes time to explain the details of the service. I appreciate that she takes time to provide a good explanation of what my car needs.

Good afternoon.  Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  We greatly appreciate your wonderful compliments.

Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.  We look forward to exceeding your expectations for many years to come.

LF
Leaundra F.
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Leaundra Fair
Very nice and professional and I didn’t have to wait long without a appointment! They took care of my needs
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/03/2019

Good afternoon Leaundra.  I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Richard B.
06/01/2019 Category: Service
I like Hiley Hyundai in Burleson they are great and very professional. Thanks Mary for the great experience.

Good afternoon Richard.  We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Loren B.
Cleburne, TX
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Tech
Heather was an awesome Service Tech. She made sure everything I requested was done. I also lost my invoice and she quickly emailed me one, I feel I can trust this service department and will schedule my service down Heather is working.
Loren Bates
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 06/01/2019

Good morning Loren.   I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Cecilia M.
05/30/2019 Category: Service
service
Very quick and Courteous and professional

Good morning Cecilia.  We appreciate the wonderful compliments.  Thank you for choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.