02/27/2020 Category: Service
Best service.
This is hands down the best service department I have been to. Mary Carter always goes above and beyond to take care of my vehicle.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/27/2020

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and being part of the Hiley Hyundai Family.

Mary H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Service visit
Very prompt greeting and service required. Advisor processed my requirements right away. After a short waiting time, my vehicle was returned , washed and ready to . I left with no further ado and pleased.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/24/2020

SN
Shane N.
Cleburne, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/23/2020 Category: Service
Service people are great. Sales SUCK
I got my first oil change done for free. Lexi and Mary, in the service department, are great but the sales department sucks. Just go to a different Hyundai dealership. I love my Sonata but my experience with Hiley was not good.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/24/2020

TP
Thi P.
Arlington, TX
02/20/2020 Category: Service
I’ll be back in the future
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/22/2020

Mary,
Is my go to service department representative.
Always has a smile, can be counted on to keep you updated.

KJ
Kartrica J.
Crowley, TX
2007 Hyundai Entourage
The Customer Service. Mary
They were helpful, making sure my needs were met.

Jose R.
They make things right
Good job

Tamera B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2020 Category: Service
A smile always awaiting me at Hiley
Big thanks to Mary Carter who got to me in less than a minute when I was dropping off my vehicle and handled it all for me very professionally. Mary also arranged a shuttle to come and pick me up when my vehicle was done everything was quick and done correctly and everyone was courteous

Iredell, TX
2020 Hyundai Kona
Very helpful

HD
Hugh D.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/19/2020 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE AND COMPUTER UPDATE RECALL
Communication was good and no issues with the work completed other than it took longer than I was expecting. Took almost an hour and a half for an oil change an a computer update. Dealership is suggesting an oil change be done every 3750 miles which is half of what the maintenance book recommends. I usually get them done at 5000 miles anyway just because traffic is heavier in this area and its much easier to remember to get them done on an even mileage like 5000, 10,000 15,000 etc. All other aspects of the visit went ok.

Grandview, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service.
Very helpful and fast on repairs:

Hold music is terrible. If you get put on hold get ready to be taken back to the mid 80’s arcade electric avenue robotic atmosphere.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/17/2020

MJ
Mary J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellence Service Always
Excellence products and customer service. They explain every detail of the service they're providing and make sure that you're in agreement to the cost. They offer you coffee and water while your vehicle is being serviced. I would recommend Hiley Hyundai to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. When you leave Hiley Hyundai you leave with permanent friends for life.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/12/2020

TE
Troy E.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Troy Eastland Jr CSM /E9 Ret.
They did as always and great job and I will most likely buy another vehicle from this dealership in the next 30/45 days
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/11/2020

RF
Ronald F.
Duncanville, TX
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Mary and staff have always been great!
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/11/2020

02/05/2020 Category: Service
Service my vehiclecare ab
Good
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai of Burleson responded on 02/05/2020