Overall Rating 4.8367316/5Overall Rating 4.8367316/5Overall Rating 4.8367316/5Overall Rating 4.8367316/5rating 4.8367316
Overall Rating 2.12245/5Overall Rating 2.12245/5rating 2.12245rating 2.12245rating 2.12245

Mollie B.
Mineral Wells, TX
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Very nice people
It was good. They were nice.

Jodi H.
Joshua, TX
03/24/2019 Category: Service
Na
Na
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good Morning Jodi,

Client feedback is extremely important to us, as we continue to grow. Mary and I appreciate the 5 star review and the kind words.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Very friendly staff, great customer service. They answered all my questions and worked on my car in a very timely manner.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Good Morning Katie.  Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate you continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Scott W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and prompt service
Great experience
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is extremely important to us, as we continue to grow. Aron and I appreciate the 5 star review.  Please feel free to come in anytime.

MF
Mary F.
Service dept
Mary, the service writer is always great at explaining and advising. She does what she says
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is very important to us, as we continue to grow and make every effort to provide an Excellent Client Experience.

Debra S.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Had a great service advisor Mary.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

We appreciate the "Amazing" review.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Kelly B.
Helpful service
Mary does a great job keeping you posted about your service and the service department gets it in and out.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  I appreciate the kind comments and I know Mary does as well.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.  We will see you on your next visit.

Janice W.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Great process in getting cars in and serviced. Update times need to be more frequently. Waiting area small, and less intertainment. Staff greeting personal and friendly.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Good Morning Janice,                                                                                                                                                                         I apologize for the way this was handled.  We will speak with the advisor and technician and determine what actually caused the delay. I will be contacting you today.

We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson and look to earn your trust going forward.

GT
Glenna T.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Your people
Mary in service is the best
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Mary and I appreciate the awesome review and the kind comments.

We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.  We look forward to your next visit.

Hiley Hundai Of Burleson

ED
Edward D.
Arlington, TX
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Good Service and plesant employees make dealing with Hiley a pleasure
I never have a problem when asking for a service appointment. The Service group are very helpful. From the time we purchased the Santa Fe sport my experience with Hiley has been great.
JOHN K. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for sharing about your positive experience, We appreciate you choosing and trusting in Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

LK
Leslie K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient Customer Service
So happy to have a good Hyundai dealer in Burleson. Service department is efficient and timely and I appreciated not being pressured into repairs. When the time comes to trade in, I hope the sales team is as easy to work with.

VS
Victor S.
Helpful professional
JOHN K. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

I just wanted to reach out and say thank you for the 5 star survey.  I'm  happy to hear that we got you taken care of in a timely manor and to your satisfaction.  I appreciate the feedback.

TA
Travis A.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Disaster
It was a terrible experience, from 2 missed diagnosis, me financing the repair from a company they recommended, me having to take my car to a different repair shop,(required by my warranty company for a new diagnosis) that I have to pay for again. So I left with a $1000 bill and the same issue; not to mention that they had my car for almost 3 months. But they want a 5 star review.
JD K., Fixed Operations Director from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Mr. Aplin,

I apologize about the experience.  The diagnosis however, was correct.  Your extended warranty company provided a used transmission as a replacement, and the used transmission also had a mechanical issue.  After the the extended warranty paid for the original repair, the extended warranty company made the decision to have you take the vehicle somewhere else.  Unfortunately, the request from your extended warranty company, and the parts they send, are out of our control.  I hope they get it resolved for you.

Raquel B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
5 STARS
I've already given feedback a few days ago. I would say my biggest difficulty with companies in general is receiving multiple requests to do reviews. After I give the first one, I feel I should be done.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.  Client feedback is extremely important to us, as we continue to grow. Mary and I appreciate the 5 star review.

Russell H.
Cleburne, TX
Mary was great!
Timely and professional.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Good morning Russell.  Thank you for the kind remarks.  We appreciate you continuing to choose and trust Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

MA
Marvin A.
fast and friendly
I had a great experience this trip to Hiley. The staff was friendly and the work was accomplished quickly.
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Everman, TX
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review
I was contacted regarding my previous score. We were able to resolve the matter in a very professional manner.

Review
I have not been happy with this place.

Good morning Kay,

Thank you for the informative response. I will be in contact with you about this service very soon. Thank you for your time.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Best Service Department
My service appointment with Mary C. was painless. At 7:30 am she was phenomenal. She explained everything I needed in detail. She even prioritized the services I needed to have done over the next few months. Her estimate of my wait time was spot on. Everyone seemed to enjoy their jobs. I actually look forward to the next time I need service.

Good Morning Mary,

EM
Earline M.
Crowley, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Professional and friendly
my recent experience at the service department was handled in an organized and friendly manner. My appointment was confirmed ahead of time, the work was completed the amount of time I was told. I am very satisfied with job that was done and impressed with the professional, yet friendly staff throughout the Service Department. Thank you Mary
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good morning Earline,  We appreciate the 5 star review.  Thank you for choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.

Hyundai Of Burleson

Benbrook, TX
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department and personnel.
Quality work!
DEAN D. from Hiley Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Good afternoon.  Thank you for the wonderful compliments.  We appreciate you choosing Hiley Hyundai of Burleson.