Latest Review almost 7 years ago

SF
SCOTT F.
Orting, WA
09/06/2011
Best vehicle repairs in the South Sound!
Greg, Steven and the rest of the crew are the best: repairs are done right the first time, their advice is helpful, and prices are fair. We've entrusted four vehicles' maintenance and repairs to them over the past 20 years and wouldn't consider going anywhere else.

PC
PAUL C.
Olympia, WA
08/27/2011
Consistaqntly excellent!
I've been going there for 22 years, and I'm not the easiest person to satisfy. There has not been even one occasion for me to complain!

PC
PAUL C.
Olympia, WA
07/27/2011
Honest
Greg:
The friendly, honest and personal service that you and Steve provide has kept me coming back for 22 years. It means enough to me that I drive over 50 miles to have you service my cars. Keep it up!!

ES
ERIC S.
Puyallup, WA
07/11/2011
great local service
Hilltop has been our family service shop for years. I don't hesitate to drop off our rather old car and say "oil change plus whatever it needs" and trust them completely when they recommend additional service. Not being open weekends can be tricky but they are great about trying to accommodate that as well, including sending your car home mid-service in case you need it for the weekend.