Honda Civic Sdn
07/08/2020
Just the BEST
Bob is so great! His team does a great job. Always a fair price, explains whats wrong and the job is done quickly. Love the service we get at Hilltown Automotive.

WP
WILLIAM FRANCIS P.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/01/2020
Above and beyond
I had an oil change today and Hilltown Auto went above and beyond my expectations.

AJ
ANDREW J.
Hatfield, PA
Chevrolet Pickup
07/01/2020
Bob has always solved my car problems
I alway get great service. They take the time to explain the problem. Fair prices and honest repairs.

PF
PAUL DAVID F.
06/25/2020
Excellent quality work and always friendly.
These guys are excellent mechanics & friendly. They offer choices of repair when possible to save a little money now if repairs can wait a little while.

PC
PATRICIA M C.
06/24/2020
Patty
I've been trusting Bob and his team for many years and wouldn't bring my vehicle to any other place! Very helpful, honest and great service!!!

North Wales, PA
Jeep Liberty
06/23/2020
Hilltown is the best!
Bob and team are super nice and fair when servicing my vehicles. Their service is fast, reliable and are accommodating to my needs and schedule.

BW
BRUCE L W.
06/21/2020
As usual, Hilltown Automotive did a great job taking care of my car at a reasonable price.

JOSEPH V G.
Quakertown, PA
06/18/2020
Hilltown did a great job on my inspection and repairs. My favorite auto shop!

Quakertown, PA
06/15/2020
Professional, courteous and prompt service.

JOSEPH DOMINIC C.
06/04/2020
Great and fast service at Hilltown Automotive. Thanks again.

SY
STEVEN LEE Y.
06/02/2020
Outstanding Service
Hilltown Automotive provides flexible schedule and gets the work done promptly. The are one of the few businesses that remembers what customer service is all about! Highly recommended.

JACOB EDWARD S.
Doylestown, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
05/27/2020
Amazing!
If I lived in Hawaii I would pay to have my car shipped across the world to get my inspection done at Hilltown Automotive could not ask for a more trustworthy and honest group of mechanic

TP
TARYN CATHY P.
Ford Flex
05/21/2020
Hilltown Inspection
Thank you, Hilltown Automotive for inspecting my vehicle and getting me back on the road safely. I respect your recommendations. The customer service is always exquisite and the staff goes over and beyond to satisfy you.

JOSEPH H C.
Buick Encore
05/20/2020
Honest/reliable
Bob replaces what needs to be replaced and will ask before replacing it

MELISSA LYN R.
Mazda CX-9
05/20/2020
Great honest plac
I have been taking my cars to this place for years. Very honest and reliable service. Couldn’t ask for a better place to take my car. These guys won’t steer you wrong.