Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5Overall Rating 4.4500013/5rating 4.4500013
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Judith B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/22/2019 Category: Service
why I continue to be serviced by HH Hyundai
courteous, prompts and the advisor listened to my concerns

Susan C.
Springfield, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff friendly, cost is reasonable, open later on weekdays so it makes it easier for me to get car work.
I love my Santa Fe. Being able to come get oil changes after work is nice for me so I don't have to miss work. They are honest people. Great staff with friendly attitude. Understandable about cost of things and needing to stay within a budget. Over all great place.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The gentleman at the desk up front is always a pleasure to deal with. Very pleasant and professional He puts you in a good frame of mind. Always a gentleman

2010 Hyundai Genesis Co

RF
Richard F.
Painesville, OH
Service and staff
Good people. Good service!

Savannah, GA
Excellent Rating
Courteous, efficient, and took time to explain
the situation

WJ
William J.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Unscheduled repair
Had a windshield wiper start to fail and stopped in without an appointment the repair was done quickly and I was done in less than 30 minutes.

DK
Duane K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Visit
I have a Santa Fe and a Veloster. I use HHH for all service over the past 3 years. They have been just great. I have no complaints.

CA
Cathleen A.
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service, nice people
Very happy with the service

VS
Vanessa S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience with ms Savannah
Knowledgeable. Quick, all was done in a timely mater and the fixing was impecable
SAVANNAH M. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for giving me all 5 stars on my report card. You were a very pleasant customer and i look forward to seeing you for your first service!

CK
Christine K.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
car repair
engine light kept coming on, they ran some test. Nothing really showed up, however,they changed my gas cap, the engine light

continued to come back on, they changed out the valve and cam. Thankfully the car is under warranty. savanna and the service crew

took care of my cars needs, very thankful for their help.

05/12/2019 Category: Service
quick and courteous attention to service, no matter how many or how minor your needs are.
I especially appreciate that you wash my car after you have performed whatever service brought me to your business. It makes a big difference, as I am proud of my car.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Jessica Cody
Service Director
Hilton Head Hyundai
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

PH
Patricia H.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast Efficient and friendly service
Shout out to Savannah for her spot on customer service. She made me feel at ease. Had everything done I a timely mater. Fast, efficient, friendly service. Thank y!
SAVANNAH M. from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you so much for giving me all 5 stars on my report card! i greatly appreciate it and look forward to seeing you your next service!

Statesboro, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
05/10/2019 Category: Service

AF
Arthur F.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
had a very pleasant time
It is run like a business should be

Doris B.

AP
Arlene P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Service does not pay attention to details
Had my Genesis in for a simple oil & filter change on May 2, 2019. When I got in the car to drive home, I noticed that someone had spilled a large drop of oil on my pristine leather seat. I cleaned it up right away, but this kind of thing should not happen. When I returned home, I always check under the hood to make sure all is well and noticed that the mechanic had spilled some oil in the engine bay as well, which required my having to clean it. Not really an acceptable situation. Same thing happened to me at same dealership a year or two ago, except oil was everywhere--windshield, fender, and engine bay AND the dipstick was not properly seated, allowing more oil to seep into the engine bay. That time, Jessica Cody--who is a very nice and professional person--stepped in right away, sent someone to my house to clean the mess, and gave me some free oil-change coupons. Oh yeah--mechanic also had left the engine cover UNSECURED that time. These problems tell me that the mechanics are in too much of a hurry and do not take pride in their work. I did not talk to Jessica about the latest incident because the amount of spilled oil was quite small. I have bought 2 new cars from this dealership in 5 years and only service them there, but I have to say I'm not sure I'll get another Hyundai because of the mediocre service. Jessica--if you see this--I think you're GREAT, but you really need to have a talk with your mechanics, who are doing sloppy work.
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I do a apologize about the mess that was made and have addressed that with the technicians. If there is ever an issue please let me know right away do that I can address it. Thank you again.

Jessica Cody

TJ
Theresa J.
Saint Helena Island, SC
Customer Service
In spite of several visits to get the problem fixed, Savannah, who was my service representative, was very polite, courteous and helpful to ensure I was accommodated.