SJ
Suzanne J.
11/24/2020
Great customer service!
I am very happy I found this repair shop, I only wish I had heard about them sooner. They are very friendly, professional and honest. They also were very prompt with diagnosing the problem with my vehicle and getting the work done swiftly. I will definitely recommend them to friends.

Ravenel, SC
BMW 128i
11/24/2020
Service was quick and everyone was extremely polite. I would recommend them to anyone.

BC
Bob C.
BMW Z4
11/20/2020
Great service & great attention to details!
I have used Ultimate Autowerks for Years & will trust no one else with my BMW. I have also recommended them to many of my business associates & friends! Prices are reasonable & fair.

Michael R.
11/20/2020
Love Ultimate Autowerks!
The Autowerks' team is the best service group in Charleston - authentically friendly, honest, fair, very competent in all service work. Having serviced my BMWs for a number of years I easily recommend Autowerks to other BMW owners. They are committed to serving their customer community as real neighbors. I appreciate being able to discuss my auto needs knowing it's Charles and Dell are not only evaluating the car, but what best serves me. They share economies and stats to aid my decision-making. Also appreciate the ease of making appointments, the follow up and friendly calls to confirm scheduling/pickup with Debbie.
Lastly, I've never been surprised by an upcharge when picking up a vehicle (can't say the same for others in Charleston).
Highly recommend Ultimate Autowerks.

HD
Harry D.
Edisto Island, SC
BMW 528i
11/19/2020
Always a pleasure to deal with and they take great care of my '98 528i!

Bob M.
11/10/2020
Plugs & Filter replacement
Great employees. I had to wait for the work to be done, the got me out with time to spare. Very reasonable pricing as well.

PM
Pat M.
11/10/2020
Professional & Courteous Service
I have been a customer for over 5 years
This is a very fine company that focuses on professional and excellent customer service.
I have and will continue to recommend Ultimate Autowerks to all my BMW friends!

11/07/2020
Great service / honest folks.
Go here for anything BMW. AVOID HENDRICK!

VS
Vernon S.
Moncks Corner, SC
BMW X6 M
11/02/2020
The service was great & understanding!!!

RF
Robert F.
10/30/2020
If you like spending and not saving $, don’t come here!
The savings over the dealership is amazing. Good honest work, at a fair price. The team here are great!

Wadmalaw Island, SC
10/30/2020
Repair of my 538i
Ultimate Autowerks is first class Operation. The employees truly care about their customers and their BMW’s.
They are always able to help you maintain a safe car.
I trust them completely and would recommend them to anyone wanting to keep their BMW in first class shape.

Russ C.
10/24/2020
Friday visit
Always friendly, prompt and skilled. Quality workmanship and thorough review of service.

GG
Gerald G.
Moncks Corner, SC
10/22/2020
Knowledgable and friendly staff. They get the job done!!!
Ultimate Autowerks have been serving my cars for years. Service has been .

RT
Rick T.
BMW M Roadster
Still the best
Found oil leak and completed repair within 24 hours

Renard B.
Honest and reasonable
They show concern for the work when it comes to the customer and very reasonable. I’m convinced on being a repeat customer