Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mike S.
10/10/2018
Outstanding as Always
they got me in quickly, too care of my car and back to me quickly with quality work and a fair price. This is the only place I will take my BMW

Lisa S.
10/08/2018
Trustworthy
You know how you get a bad vibe when you're being BS'ed? Well when you meet and deal with these folks you get the GOOD vibe that they are totally aboveboard about the dealings with your car and you just don't want to take it to anyone else. I would NOT go to any other place to have my BMW's problems solved or for general maintenance.

Carol S.
Goose Creek, SC
10/06/2018
Customer Service & Expert Workmanship
I feel blessed to have found Ultimate Autowerks app. 10 years ago, and wouldn’t think of ever going anywhere else! Their workmanship is of the highest quality, reasonably priced and they are completely trustworthy. I have such peace of mind knowing that when I need service, Matt, Dell, Debbie and everyone there will treat me fairly and professionally! I won’t do anything to my BMW without asking their opinion or for their recommendation first!

TD
Tracey D.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Tracey said the business provided great service.

KV
Karen V.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Karen said she likes this business and has no complaints.

Rashard M.

Mike P.
Johns Island, SC
09/24/2018
Window Operation Repair
Dropped by one day with a question about window operating noise. Dell offered probable cause and ordered a part. I dropped the vehicle off later and the repair was done in a couple of hours. The usual professional, courteous, prompt service at a reasonable price.

TG
Tanya G.
North Charleston, SC
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Tanya said she loves the business.

Jennifer C.
09/21/2018
The amazing and knowledgeable staff.
I can not say enough about the entire staff. Thank you soo much for your help and professional care of our car and us. Thank you for honesty as well. Thank you Dell, Jason, Matt and Charles!!! We will be returning in the future for all the cars needs.

CG
Cokeitha G.
09/20/2018
Happy Customer
I wouldn't take my BMW any where else. These guys give the best quality and accurate service. I always know that my vehicle will be taken care of and serviced properly. They are honest and kind. I never worry that I'm being taken advantaged of or encouraged to get a service that I don't need like at most dealerships or dishonest repair shops.

Ultimate Autowerks is a top rated business and I would think of letting anyone else service my BMW. They are the best and no one else can compare to their customer service and quality work.

NM
Norris M.
BMW M3
09/11/2018
On Time
I was promised the steering wheel sensor would be installed and tested for me to pickup by 9:00 on Monday morning and it was. I was disappointed because, the new sensor install did not eliminate my problem with random up shifting of my SMG in and coming out of turns. When I called back, the service advisor said they would consult with their engineer and get back to me.

Lisa S.
09/07/2018
Honesty
When you're an honest and honorable business your customers know it and they wouldn't go anywhere else!!! I WOULDN'T service my BMW anywhere else. Period!!!!

MF
Mark F.
South Carolina
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Mark said they were nice and helpful. They got him in right away. .

AV
Akos V.
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Akos said the service was very good and done in a timely manner. The employees do not offer anything that is not needed. This is a reliable business.

Dell M.
Walterboro, SC
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Dell said they are excellent and do everything right the first time.

IS
Irvin S.
South Carolina
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Irvin said the business was efficient and the repairs were done in a timely manner. He also said they had a good estimate of time for the repair work.

AG
Andriy G.
BMW M3
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Andriy said he had a great experience as expected.

CI
Charles I.
09/01/2018
Outstanding car care
Excellent service, integrity, highly skilled staff. Follow is timely and diagnostics are accurate.
Long term customer.

WR
Warren R.
Johns Island, SC
08/22/2018
Incredibly helpful staff
Autowerks was recommended by a friend—this was my first experience with them. Everything that needed to be done was explained, price was great and staff was helpful.

Jeff M.
Round O, SC
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the employees were very friendly. They provided great service.