Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

1945 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5Overall Rating 4.4324324/5rating 4.4324324
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

Naples, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Always helpful and friendly

EG
Eli G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Excellent Administrative Personnel service
All work done in reasonable time with care and concern. Vehicle returned washed and vacuumed
as nice gesture.

LK
Lawrence K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Good oil change and recall service
I thought the young gentleman who wrote me up did a great job. He found that there was recall we did not know, and were not informed of. Shortcoming for Hyundai.
The replacement part actually solved a problem we brought to service attention months ago but they couldn't find the problem and said it did not therefore exist.
Well it did and again, the recall fixed it.

BC
Brian C.
The staff
Excellent work.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Service team efficient. Work done in timely fashion

Jacqueline C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service
Went for second service on my 2018 Santa Fe Sport and were in and out in less than a hour what else could you ask for in a local dealership.

Joan G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Service, Comfort and Confidence
Friendly, efficient service and a quiet comfortable waiting area. I appreciate the spotless environment. So many other auto repair shops are noisy, cruddy and are typically men-oriented. The service personnel are confident but don’t talk down to their customers.

IR
Irma R.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Good, affordable, high-quality work.
I like the fact that my car was taken through the car wash after the oil change. That was nice.

GG
Grant G.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
5 Stars
Always get top rate care

RY

Charles O.
Summerville, SC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
7500 inspection
Change oil, rotate tires & inspect. Took a little bit longer than I expected.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
the service was fast and friendly

WJ
William J.
First Service
Just had my first service on my 2018 Hyundai Tucson it as fast and free.
Life is good with Hyundai.

RP
Ronald P.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Convenient location, and very, very clean.
I like the service and personal attention I get when I bring my car in for maintenance. They never let me down.

Jennifer M.
Beaufort, SC
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Genuine, kind, and quick service!
Prior to the hurricane (Florence) approaching, I inevitably got a nail in my tire. I tried to resort to local places in Beaufort to get a new tire, and they all were useless and would not help at all, so I finally decided to see if my dealer (Hyundai) would be able to help me out ASAP with a new tire and servicing it.. and THEY DID! The customer service and parts department were so understanding and told me to come in while letting me know I’d be doing a walk-in appoint. so there may be quite a wait, and I decided whatever, I needed a tire.. and when I say they were understanding and the entire Hyundai service team were great! They were! They were great, and very quick too! I’d say I waited for 30-40 mins, and to me that was outstandingly fast considering I did a walk in at such a last minute. On top of that I’d like to also say the person who “checked in” my vehicle, Austin - was very kind and genuine! He was honest about the wait, the cost, everything which was highly valued!

James B.
Beaufort, SC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership I've known!
Wonderful, friendly staff! Appointments are easy. Work is done well. Recalls are thoroughly executed. Additional work recommended seems honest. Doesn't take long, but if longer than expected, they'll see you make other appointments and/or provide a new loaner vehicle, if necessary. Ready to leave ... you'll find your ride washed and vacuumed and ready to go.

KF
Kevin F.
Okatie, SC
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Good service but very pricey
The dealer provides good service but, like most new car dealers, charges a lot. Unless it's a service covered by warranty, I would not recommend having a repair performed here.

RV
Richard V.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Richard V.
Pleasant environment to wait while repairs done to vehicle. Mickey Harvest did an outstanding job explaining necessary repairs and I appreciated his professional demeanor.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Anonymous
Better than expected.

Poor communication, service dept
See prior notes
JESSICA C., Service Director from Hilton Head Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am going to follow up with our business development center. They schedule all appointments. The process is supposed to be customer friendly and more convenient. I do apologize for the issues you had and will resolve this matter.

Jessica Cody
Service Director
Hilton Head Hyundai
(843)208-1234
jmarsh-brown@hiltonheadhyundai.com

"Treat people as if they were what they ought to be, and you help them become what they are capable of being."

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe