2082 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4473705/5Overall Rating 4.4473705/5Overall Rating 4.4473705/5Overall Rating 4.4473705/5rating 4.4473705
Overall Rating 2.23684/5Overall Rating 2.23684/5rating 2.23684rating 2.23684rating 2.23684

Jane S.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Customer service representative great

WA
William A.
Recent Visit Dec 2017
Oil change and warranty work on our 2011 Sonata. Everything went well.
We have recommended Peacock Auto before and we will again.

Beaufort, SC
Acceptable
The service is great. The cost... not so much.

Fredericksburg, VA
Great Price and Time
Only thing I wish that my floors and seats would've been vacuumed

John L.
Beaufort, SC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service , Attention to detail
I have purchased 3 vehicles from you all since 2005 . As you can C , I. am very pleased . Since my last visit , my gas mileage has increased . Thank you much .

EB
Eugene B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
my repair was done with minimal delay
The attention I received from the service writer, Savannah, was excellent. she made sure my repair was done quickly and at the lowest possible cost to me.

WH
Ward H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Willingness to help.
Concern for the customer.

Maurice C.

SA
Shirley A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Greetings
The service manager always welcomes me by name as I enter the shop. Service is excellent...and even if there's a little glitch in performance it is rectified immediately.

Sarah S.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Refusing to stand behind their new vehicles!
Peacock Hyundia does not stand behind its vehicles! My new 2017 Elantra had plastic defects around the windows, of which I brought to their attention immediately at my first service appointment, of which they have refused to replace.

Very efficient first appointment
First appointment went like clockwork. Very comfortable waiting area too.

Anna M.
Frank S
Great customer service.as a customer you are aware of everything the service department is doing. Service writers are very friendly.having a rental car company on location a big plus especially when Hyundai is paying for it.

KK
Kaleen K.
Love
Love it here. Where I will continue to get service and continue to purchase future vehicles. Love this team.

GY
George Y.
West Union, WV
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and recognition

DI
David I.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and accommodating.
Even though I gave 5 stars there are two things that bothered me. I asked for free tire rotation since I bought my tires from Hyundai. I was told no because two of them we bought from a Hyundai dealer in Georgia and two were from Peacock. Ironically, on the very next day I received an email offering free tire rotation if I brought my car in for service; the very day after they had me pay for the rotation. Seems wrong in many respects.
Second, my low tire pressure light has come on within two days of getting service. I would have expected that the tires were inflated properly but apparently not.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent serevice

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Mannerly customer service
I have owned Hyundai automobiles for the last 20 years. Immediate road service and maintenance have always gone beyond expectations.

Charles W.
Savannah, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Genesis service
My experience was an awesome experience at Peacock auto mall Hyundai the staff was helpful and solved and issue with my Genesis!

TH
Tom H.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great customer setvice
Great bunch of folks at the service desk and on the phones