Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

ES
EDDIE S.
Mazda Protege
10/12/2020
Very professional and courteous. I took my car in for an oil leak issue. Diagnostics showed it to be leaking through valve cover gasket. They were prompt to fix the issue at a reasonable price. I am very satisfied with their service.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 10/19/2020

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experiences with us. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service!

ASHLEY M.
Charleston Afb, SC
Dodge Dart
10/10/2020
Always amazing service
My husband and I gave gotten our cars serviced here for 3 years now. They are always honest, friendly, and knowledgeable. I wouldn’t trust anyone else with our cars!

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experiences with us. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service!

EE
ELDRIN E.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/26/2020
No star
I was very unhappy with the service..I came in for a diagnostic text on my 91 suburban,I was under the impression that the truck would be put on a diagnostic machine,but that was not the case..I work on car myself so I kinda already knew what was going on with my truck,so a man looked at the truck and told me what he THOUGHT was wrong.no machine or nothing,but yet I was still charged 95.00..i was very unsatisfied

Greetings. We empathize with you regarding your dissatisfaction with the service you received. After review of your transaction, it is noted that you were informed that a vehicle scan could not be performed on your vehicle due to its age. Although it was not possible to perform a scan of your vehicle, our technician did still perform a test drive, put your vehicle on a lift and perform an inspection of your catalytic converter due to the concern of your vehicle misfiring while in drive.

If you'd like to speak to a member of Management regarding your grievance, please contact Kevin's North Area Transmissions II at 843-552-2666 during the hours of 8am - 5pm, Mon-Fri.

MARVIN G.
Awendaw, SC
09/25/2020
This place is awesome
The service was fast and affordable, the staff was kind and friendly.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the service you've received. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

CP
CHRIS P.
Ram Pickup
09/23/2020
Great quality work.
Best mechanic in town. I don't trust anyone else to drive my truck more less work on it. Friendly and professional.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the services you've received. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

KK
KEVIN K.
09/22/2020
Got in right away and out again. Great job!

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue serving you.

ES
EMOLI S.
Chevrolet Camaro
09/22/2020
Clutch - P0806
I went on Google to find these kind folks and decided to give them a shot based on reviews. I had an issue with my clutch sticking. I felt there was an issue with the cylinder/clutch, so they said they would be able to look at it and confirm it. They were able to give me a quote before bringing it in, and they took my car right away. Throughout the process, they confirmed the needed work/price with me before moving forward. No surprises on neither. They gave me an estimated time the work would be finished and met it. All in all they were upfront about their work/price/time and lived up to it. They were good communicating and a pleasure to deal with, and very nice people. I feel confident with the issue they resolved for me. It was a big project to trust with new faces, but so far they lived up to the hype and I would trust with further work. I'm recommending my family to trust them with future business. They really eased the stress I was going through.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are very pleased to hear how your positive experience with us helped ease the stress you were faced with. It is our culture to provide the honest, professional and efficient service each customer deserves. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

KG
KARLEEN G.
Lincoln MKS
09/19/2020
Convenience and Service
For Me , Kevin's Auto is very convenient. The Service is quick and sufficient. The Team is Great. I highly recommend
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 09/21/2020

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the service you received. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

CF
CLEVELAND F.
09/18/2020
Five star
They were able to work with me as soon as I arrive.
Service was great.

Sam S.
Charleston Afb, SC
Dodge Charger
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Sam said the service was good.

Thank you for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the service received. Your business is greatly appreciated.

IW
INA W.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/13/2020
ALWAYS A GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE
I love coming here! Customer service always stellar and the knowledge base of those that explain your issue to you is superb đź‘Ź
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 09/14/2020

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased to hear of your positive experiences with us. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service.

Joseph C.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the staff are quick, responsive all the time and gave updates on the job being done.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 09/11/2020

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with the service you received. It is our culture to ensure our customers receive the professional, effective and timely service they deserve. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

LF
LISA F.
Ford Fiesta
09/05/2020
Very friendly
Family has been using business for over 20 yesrs

Thank you for being a loyal customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We greatly appreciate your business and welcome the opportunity to continue providing you exceptional service.

Steve S.
Ford Econoline Wagon
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Steve said they were fast and they didn't try to sell something he didn't need.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle. We are pleased to hear of your satisfaction with service received. It is our culture to ensure we operate with integrity and efficiency when serving our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

AT
ANTONIO T.
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/26/2020
Transmission repairs
Speedy service, friendly staff, very informative throughout the entire process. Truck drives better than it did before the service. They also replaced my motor mounts, rear main seal, oil pan and serviced my 4wh drive. Now my baby is happy and running great. Thanks for all the work. And the pricing was reasonable
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 08/28/2020

Greetings and thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to service your vehicle! We are very pleased to hear of your positive experience and your satisfaction with the services you received. It is our culture to provide the effective, professional and courteous service that our customers expect. Your business is greatly appreciated and we welcome the opportunity to serve you as needed in the future.