Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II

Marquis T.
South Carolina
Dodge Charger
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Marquis said he was given a call but nothing else has been done.

10/17/2016 Category: Service
Marquis said the business did a diagnostic for $75 and they would not tell him what needed to be repaired, only a quote on how much it would cost to fix. He would not recommend the business for the reasons already stated.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 10/24/2016

Please allow us the opportunity to satisfy you as a valued customer. Gloria or Shelton can assist you with the diagnostic information pertaining to your vehicle's specific needs.  On 10/11/16 you brought your 2007 Dodge Charger to our shop to diagnose your check engine light and engine performance issues, citing the accelerator jerks and shutters when letting off the gas pedal.  We performed an engine diagnostic code scan which generated the following results:  P0016-engine cam/crank timing mis alignment bank 1, C121C torque request signal denied, C121C - EGR tube seal/throttle body/intake manifold/map sensor. Our Technician spoke with you on this day and it was determined you would need to come back and be able to drop off the vehicle which would give us an opportunity to further diagnose your issue. You were not able to stay at this time, and requested to reschedule at a later date. The codes shown on the scanner identify this could be an issue caused by several possible issues which include: timing belt/chain misalignment (timing gear), damaged crankshaft or camshaft tone wheel or pulse ring which we advised additional time was needed to inspect the timing components after the timing cover is removed, please contact us to reschedule your appointment at a time which is convenient for you. Further diagnostics are needed and you have already paid the fee.  Please Contact Gloria or Shelton at 843-552-2666

ED
ERIC D.
02/13/2019
Patients
I would like to say for me to have had an attitude without clear understanding of what really was taking place they handle the situation with great patients

KK
KEVIN K.
02/12/2019
Great sern
We always appreciate the excellent care we receive .
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We greatly appreciate your business!

DN
Damion N.
Summerville, SC
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Damion said the service price was more than he expected. He did not find the diagnostic necessary.

CR
Chris R.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business did a great job.

LV
LETICA V.
Buick LeSabre
01/29/2019
First visit at North Area Tramsmission
I had a wonderful experience they ladies where nice an it smelt wonderful inside the wait area
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II for your vehicle diagnostic service. We are pleased that you had a wonderful experience with us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated.

DENNIS S.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/28/2019
The follow up call, needs improvement.
Dealt with Kevin's many years, hopefully I don't have to stop, although my most recent repair which turned into repairs is the reason I'm posting this right now. Not returning customer's calls after major repair(s) with high concerns. Not going to rate, I'm only making just this statement. Spent dealership prices for repair which still faulty and I'm awaiting management to call me thanks. I'll recommend 'only because I can't leave blank' to each person be careful of the work needed to be done on your vehicle, this experience just open my eye.

KW
Kyle W.
Nissan Pickup
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said they did a great job.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for your recent visit to Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased you had a good experience with us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated!

LISA S.
Summerville, SC
01/11/2019
Amazing
The service I receive at Kevin’s is always the best. They are always so friendly and get the job done quickly and done well. I have no complaints and will recommend them to everyone.

Thank you for being a valued & continued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. Shelton, Gloria and all of our staff take pride in providing our expertise in a timely, kind and professional manner. We greatly appreciate your business!

Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/11/2019
A 1 Service!!!!
The best service repair the Low Country

Thank you for your recent visit to Kevin's North Area Transmissions II and for speaking so highly of us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated!

ANNETTE S.
Ladson, SC
01/10/2019
Ms. Gloria kindness and attention to detail
I've been coming here for years! I'm always pleased with the knowledge and professionalism. Sheldon and Ms. Gloria make a great team.

Thank you for being a valued & continued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. Shelton, Gloria and all of our staff take pride in providing our expertise in a kind and professional manner. We greatly appreciate your business!

RJ
Roderick J.
Buick Regal
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Roderick said he would definitely recommend the business for service.

Thank you for your recommendation & for being a valued customer of Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Chris B.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Chris said it was overall a good experience.

Thank you for your recent visit to Kevin's North Area Transmissions II. We are pleased you had a good experience with us. We welcome the opportunity to serve you in the future. Your business is greatly appreciated!

12/19/2018
Ms. Gloria and the staff are always great!
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer! We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with us. Your business is greatly appreciated.

MIKE M.
Holly Hill, SC
12/14/2018
Mike (Roberta)Moultrie
Excellent service took my car in for an oil change and I was seen in 5 minutes after I got there no waiting The Price is Right and a very friendly staff.. I would recommend this business to any friend if you have never been to Kevin's transmission give them a try I guarantee you will. be satisfy...Shelton and Staff excellent work!

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer! We are pleased that you had such a positive experience with us. It is our culture to provide optimal customer service. Your business is greatly appreciated.

Denise M.
Ford Freestyle
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Denise said that the place treats him well.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We are happy to hear that you received the courteous service we strive to provide all our customers. Your business is greatly appreciated!

Miachel G.
Charleston Afb, SC
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Miachel said he would recommend this business for service.
Shelton M. from Kevin's North Area Transmissions & Automotive II responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for being a valued Kevin's North Area Transmissions II customer. We appreciate your business and your willingness to refer customers to us.

SD
STEPHAINE D.
Lexus IS 250
12/07/2018
Needs better Mechanics
My car was towed to Kevins because it wouldn’t start they had my car 6days couldn’t find the issue finally they told me it was electrical issues That had to be fix by dealer,had my car towed to dealership to find out that was never the issue and on top of that Kevins charge me 187.00 for diagnostic ,they had very poor communication with me I had to call them to see what was going on every time I called Buffy would say they’re still Trying to find issue I feel they just told me anything because they couldn’t get down to the issue. I’ve been long time customer but after this I will never do business with them again.

TJ
Terrance J.
Chrysler 300
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Terrance said that the business was alright.

Thank you for choosing Kevin's North Area Transmissions II to diagnose your vehicle. We appreciate your business.

J T.
Ladson, SC
11/27/2018
Oil change My apologizes!
I'm now embarrassed with a comment left below with fluids not being topped off when the fill line wasn't to the top. But I will say with the issue I "thought "I had they were quick to fix it. Again, sorry! I will definitely be coming back ☺️