Overall Rating 4.4603144/5Overall Rating 4.4603144/5Overall Rating 4.4603144/5Overall Rating 4.4603144/5rating 4.4603144
Overall Rating 2.25806/5Overall Rating 2.25806/5rating 2.25806rating 2.25806rating 2.25806

John F.
Ocoee, FL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
My go to Dealership for Hyundai
No pressure sales process. Have bought 3 Hyundai's from Fred. Appreciate his knowledge and willingness to listen. Have recommend several friends to Fred. Service is very good. Advisor keeps you posted on work status.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

KL
Kim L.
09/21/2018
Impecable Service
I want to give a shout out to Ty Ostreicher, my Service Consultant, on the recent repair work on my Hyundai Sonata. The process took a while due to waiting on parts to arrive from the corporate folks. However, Ty kept me posted every step of the way. I couldn't be more pleased with the attention and frequent updates. Thank you Ty!!! 😁
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Donna D.
Maitland, FL
09/19/2018
Outstanding service with Reza (service department) at Holler Hyundai.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

SA
sam a.
09/18/2018
more than perfect :)
i went it for a simple oil change and the service rep Reza was very helpful, he even treated me to a nice drink (non-alcoholic of course guys, it was 12 p.m ) :)

HI
Hossein I.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice & friendly
My service advisor Reza is a knowledgeable and treats his clients with outmost respect.

TW
Timothy W.
Sanford, FL
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and prompt service
Ty Ostreicher is a gem of a customer Sevice consummate! He goes above and beyond every time I’m in for Sevice! The entire Sevice Dept exceeds customer expectations!

Thank You Tim!

James T.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service that Cares !
I bought my car new at Holler Hyundai 3 years ago and always get my maintenance done by the service department. Ty is my service advisor and is AMAZING ! I have been using him since the beginning. He is always friendly and always looking out for what is best for myself and the car. Having a service advisor that knows you and the car is really important to me and Ty fits this perfectly ! I will keep going to Holler Hyundai and seeing Ty for all my service needs because of it !
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Curt S.
09/05/2018
As usual, great customer service
I had my vehicle in for routine servicing and was there to purchase a used vehicle for my son. Worked with Reza S. and Jose R. and both were very professional and courteous. I have had Reza S. as my service consultant for my vehicle's routine maintenance numerous times and he has always been great.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

RD
Robert D.
Casselberry, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/03/2018 Category: Service
90,000 mile checkup.
Holler Hyundai treats me like family. I recently had them do my 90,00 mile checkup. No issues. See you guys soon!

Justyna K.
Apopka, FL
09/02/2018
Fantastic experience!
Ty was my advisor and he did an amazing job at answering all my questions. He went above and beyond to make sure my experience was great!

CR

Lawrence J.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
Ty always takes care of me and communicates during the entire repair process.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

MT
M T.
Altamonte Springs, FL
08/27/2018
Thank You, Derek!
My car was towed in on Friday, August 24th because of a a flat tire. Derek was very helpful, kind and professional. He made sure I was able to get back to my job (I teach at a local elementary school) in order to dismiss my students. Today, I had to go back to Holler Hyundai because my trunk wasn’t closing. I called ahead, and Derek met me outside and made sure I was in and out in no time.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Jerimiah B.
Melbourne, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle service/ car purchase
Lamon, the sales rep was amazing and I had a blast buying a car. The other deal ships I went to were rigid and stiff and lamon is loose and made buying a car enjoyable. When I went for my 6 months service mr. Ty was extremely helpful fast and friendly. I hated going to dealerships to deal with people trying to over sell me and Mr. Ty did what I asked 100%.

Josh P.
08/24/2018
Great Service Department
I Purchased a Brand new élan truck and had an issue with a “flapping” noise that I was convinced was coming from one place in the car, but Derrick Yeomans in the service Dept took care of me, replaced a door seal, and the problem was resolved. He did an excellent job communicating with me through the entire process, sending me text messages to remind me of my appointment, rescheduling the appointment several times because of conflicts, and ultimately made everything worked perfectly. I highly recommend Derek and the holler Hyundai service department!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for the great review.

Rebecca S.
08/24/2018
Have had my car worked on at Holler Hyundai a few times and always take it to Derek. He's a great service technician. He takes the time to explain your options and goes out of his way to get things done.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Broken AC
The AC compressor on my Hyundai Tuscon broke in the middle of August, and it cost a fortune to replace. Hyundai didn’t have the part in stock. However they ordered it from somewhere in town and even paid for a rental car for one day. During this experience I had my 2 year old daughter with me. Derek, was beyond helpful In transferring my daughter’s car seat from my vehicle to the rental and even installed it! Thanks for your kindness during a trying ordeal.

Christina H.
08/22/2018
Derek was great!
Derek was great! I brought my car in to fix two recall parts and diagnose why my check engine light was coming on. The shop fixed up my car, plus they washed the exterior and vacuumed the interior of my car, all at no cost!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

LA
Linda A.
Altamonte Springs, FL
08/21/2018
Greg Jones is awesome!!!
Consistently going above and beyond for me with warmth and a smile. Excellent customer service period!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018