Overall Rating 4.4722207/5Overall Rating 4.4722207/5Overall Rating 4.4722207/5Overall Rating 4.4722207/5rating 4.4722207
Overall Rating 2.25714/5Overall Rating 2.25714/5rating 2.25714rating 2.25714rating 2.25714

EO
Elliot O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time
Reza Shayestapour and the rest of the team get me in and out quickly with my car running great every time.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Kevin M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Typical Service Visit**FANTASTIC**
Have been using this dealership for my maintenance and repair needs for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. My Service advisor Justin Scoville has always (!!) been a joy to work with and calls the repair needs as he sees them, he also advises when I am able to overlook an issue until the next visit. The primary reason I use Holler is the trust I have in my service advisor and the repairs I needed have been handled promptly and professionally. The entire staff here is really good and I trust them with my vehicle's and as long as Justin handles my services I will remain a loyal customer. He also is quick to promote the Hyundai brand and edify the mechanics. Thanks Merry Christmas!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

GH
Gabriel H.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Riza did a great job on getting me taken care as always when i come and get my car serviced. Makes the process that much easier when i come in. Even the mechanic Lloyd came out to explain some recommended services that i might want to keep an eye out for. Both of them did a great job.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Charles B.
Lake Mary, FL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Holler Hundai
They are great best dealer in town
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

RD
Rick and Maria D.
Maitland, FL
12/03/2018
Customer Service and Finance Dept. are Outstanding!
Love especially two service departments. Ty is our service advisor and is superb. Toni is fabulous in the finance department. Those are our huge favorites. Personable and professional with good senses of humor.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

KK
Karen K.
Oviedo, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Super Helpful Staff
Had to take my car in for a freakish sort of repair (broken coupler in the steering column). They did assure me that it would not cause me to crash in the middle of driving somewhere and got it in and fixed in record time in spite of having a full schedule. :-)
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

PK
Penelope K.
Debary, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/02/2018 Category: Service
A great dealership, bought my Sante Fe new in 2014 and have been going there since
Always make my apts with Tye, he he very helpful.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

CR
Chastity R.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
They always take care of my car! Love them!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

SV
Shanna V.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service from Trent
I cannot express how amazing Trent is. My favorite advisor ever! He is thorough and explains with great detail what is going on with my car...he even gets me the best out of my warranty!! Absolutely great advisor with a great work ethic.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Dawn W.
Oviedo, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2018 Category: Service
It was a pleasure being helped by Derrick, there was an overbooking of service the day I was there and he made sure there were no delays in the service replacing the radio unit that required replacement. He was friendly and courteous and is an asset to Holler Huyndai.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

CG
Clay G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Clay G.
Ty was so effective in getting my Tuscon in and out in the short time I had before I needed to get to work.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

SV
Shanna V.
Always great customer service
My service advisor, Trent, is beyond helpful! His knowledge on cars is impeccable and I always know I’m in good hands. He is also very considerate of my time and makes sure I have a shuttle ready to take me to work while my car is being worked on. I definitely recommend seeing Trent. He will educate and look out for your best interest.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great review!

LK
Leonard K.
Casselberry, FL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Sanford Barbee did a great job in taking care of my problem.

KK
Keith K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Holler Hyundai Service
Excellent Service based on the Service Tech Trent Angel. Trent has Superb Customer Service Qualities. Great Job

Josh P.
Maitland, FL
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Ty and the rest of the Holler Hyundai team always do a great job taking care of my vehicle. This consistently reaffirms my commitment to Hyundai and this specific Hyundai location.

BG
Beverley-Ann G.
10/31/2018
Consistent
Sanford Barbee has been my Service Advisor for the past 10 years. I have found him to be consistently reliable. Professional in all ways, he takes the time to actively listen to me when I have questions. I am very thankful he is my service advisor.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Dana R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
My service manager, Sanford is top notch.
I give my service an A ++++ Sanford my service guy always listens and tries to find my problem no matter how big or small'
been going to holler for over 4 years and still always ask for him.
so Thank you Holler for your great service and Technicians
Mary Rennebu
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

GC
George C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service - Thank You Sanford
Sanford Barbee is an exceptional service advisor and a consummate professional. He is the reason I keep coming back to Holler Hyundai. He goes the extra mile to ensure that my vehicle is in great shape, and he always treats me like an old friend. Highly recommended, Holler Hyundai and Sanford are the best in Central Florida.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018