JJ
James J.
11/14/2020
The owner takes care of your concerns and delivers a great job at an affordable price. I strongly recommend Auto Clinic!
The owner takes care of your concerns and delivers a great outcome at an affordable price. I trust Orlando Auto Clinic with my vehicles maintenance. You can too. Jim

RT
Richard T.
Honda Accord Wgn
11/07/2020
Thanks.
The owner took the time to explain what was done to correct the problem and why. He noticed that my tires needed air and did that for me. He answered all my questions so that I could understand what might be needed in the future. I didn't have a mechanic in this area and I was hoping that I could feel comfortable enough to come back. I did, and will be back to the Orlando Auto Clinic when I need work done on my car.

LT
Lauro T.
Fort Pierce, FL
Dodge Ram Wagon
11/06/2020
Honesty and ferness
Very honest people and very reasonable prices

Sal C.
Ford Five Hundred
11/03/2020
This is my second visit to have my car worked on. The work was done very quickly and efficiently and very inexpensively. They did everything I asked and nothing else and I was treated with complete respect and courtesy by all the employees. They explained everything as they went along so there would be no surprises and the price was very unexpectedly low. Very happy and will recommend them highly to everyone I know.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/27/2020
Will come back again!
Best mechanic in Orlando!

WC
Wade C.
Palm Bay, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/27/2020
Install went smoothly.
Tech was very courteous. Communication during whole process was outstanding.

Cadillac DeVille
10/15/2020
The tech was extremely polite
Ontime and not to expensive

Mount Dora, FL

Harry Z.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/11/2020
Fast service
Got car fixed fast estimate was exactly what they quoted

Fort Lauderdale, FL
10/10/2020
Awesome mechanic and customer service
Came in with starter issues and was previously told I needed to replace a host of parts, but they ran diagnostics cleaned off my terminals and found out I only needed to replace the battery. Car done in about an hour, works great, and for much less than I thought. Thanks for the honesty and transparency!

TT
Tyasia T.
Honda Civic Sdn
10/03/2020
So Unprofessional
This is the worst experience I’ve had with any body shop ever. Owner is totally unprofessional and they don’t communicate with you about your car unless you call in and ask and even then they make you feel like your getting on their nerves. I didn’t have my car for a whole month and the whole time It could’ve been fixed in a week tops. I got recommended to this shop and I would NEVER recommend them to anyone EVER

VD
Victor D.
Maitland, FL
09/29/2020
Good staff
The employees and owner great to talk with and understand

HC
Hunter C.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/16/2020
Amazing
We love orlando auto clinic! We go there often! Great staff!!!!

Lori B.
Nissan Maxima
09/11/2020
Excellent job
Mongee is always so knowledgeable on issues with my car. Andrea is always the sweetest, professional and patience person when I have any questions.

Amy B.
Nissan Versa
09/07/2020
Andrea is the best!!
They are great people and efficient.