Overall Rating 4.526318/5Overall Rating 4.526318/5Overall Rating 4.526318/5Overall Rating 4.526318/5rating 4.526318
Overall Rating 2.26316/5Overall Rating 2.26316/5rating 2.26316rating 2.26316rating 2.26316

Richard S.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/14/2019 Category: Service
It's the people
I purchased my 2012 Hyundai Veracruz new at Holler Hyundai and have had it serviced there ever since. By habit, I found myself interfacing with one of two service personnel over the years (another testament to my point, as these people have been there over those same years). Due to unusual circumstances, I had an opportunity to meet a third service person during my latest visit, one Gregory Jones..
Not surprisingly, he too has been added to my personal interactive list.
When one confronts the fact that 100 percent of the service personnel with whom I've interfaced over the last 7 years have been outstandingly professional, knowledgeable and personally concerned with customer satisfaction, I can only conclude that the main secret of the dealership is the outstanding competency of their employees
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your feedback!

NS
Norma S.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai
My experience with Hollar Hyundai has been the best experience ever, from the day of purchase, interactions with customer service and staff.
I highly recommend them. And will continue to do business and purchas my future vehicles with them.
Once you go Hyundai, you never want to drive anything else.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

TD
Tre D.
Apopka, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2019 Category: Service
The customer service was excellent. They had me out faster than I expected. Thanks Hollier Hyundai.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

LF
Lynn F.
Kissimmee, FL
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Love this Dealership!
I have bought or leased three vehicles from Holler Hyundai and sent my friends there because of the the professional and caring manner with which they treat their customers. They are fair in their pricing and efficient in their servicing of your vehicle. It’s always a pleasure to deal with the employees, regardless of their job. I love Ty O. In the service department. He is always so pleasant and informative . Even chews you out if you’re late scheduling routine service ...
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

BO
BEHNAM O.
06/04/2019
Seviceat holler hyundai
Always happy with service re,a is great

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2019 Category: Service
Greg Jones whom I use is wonderful.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Bruce S.
Kissimmee, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Sanford is great and always willing to do the most for me.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

SL
Santos L.
Winter Springs, FL
05/29/2019
Car wonder
It amazing that a brand new car can overheat without overheating. I'm waiting now 6 days for a part that "maybe problem" & " we have to order"I can't drive it I'm using a much smaller rental car ,that is dirty from truck lid to windows with smoke film. Also to a service manager that doesn't update you the way you should be, regularly. My hands are tied, I'm stuck with this rental and no end in sight.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

Dear Mr. Lugo,
           My appologies for the delay in returning your vehicle to you. I will follow up with my parts department and get an update on the part on back order and make contact with you today. as for the rental i now have an in house 2019 Sonata that i will be happy to replace the Enterprise rental with. I will reach out to you shortly with information.

Service and Parts Director
Holler Hyundai
(407) 357-4049
tlupo@hollerhyundai.com

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service, staff was very helpful.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

05/24/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. Thank you!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

PT
Patricia T.
Longwood, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2019 Category: Service
service appointment results
First time, excellent, fast, friendly. I will have all work and servicing at this location. Thank you Justin!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

RO
Robert O.
05/22/2019
Great staff and Customer Service
I recently purchased a 2019 Tuscon Night from Holler Hyundai. This is my 2nd vehicle I purchased from them since 2007. Juan F. spent a lot of time finding me the right car without feeling pressured in to buying it. Finance was also a great experience and they took time to explain my best options as well as warranty and services offered. Even though it was a long day, the experience of buying a new car was pleasurable. Thank you to the hard work and great staff. I'll be back next year to buy another one.

LaShonta S.
Davenport, FL
05/16/2019
Car service
I came into the dealership regarding how my car started. Trent and the service techs took really good care of my car. Elantra 2013. Trent took the time to go over possible problems and compared them to problems they couldn't fine at that time. The possible problems were areas that had not been checked during the three to four uears I had the car. Unlike a different dealership. The techs checked other areas thats connected or works with major parts. Doing that they found the major areas wasn't having problems. The other ares that support those areas, needed to be serviced. Their focus is not to charge you for somethat is not having a problem. The focus on whats wrong to learn what the charge may or may not be. They are not ripoffs. Shannon, GM and Tony Lupo, you have a good team and my day spent with you start with Trent after a young lady ( don't know her name) had checked me in. Thanks again Trent and the Service team for taking care of my car.

GF
Gene F.
Apopka, FL
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Consistently great
Always have a great experience with the service team. My service man Justin Scoville is always on top of it and when he’s not there his team members step in and fill the void with class A teamwork. Ty went above and beyond to insure I had a great visit this time and saved me a bunch of money.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Amy B.
Ocoee, FL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
If you need service done, I highly recommend having Derek help you. He is thoughtful, helpful and kept me informed throughout the time my car was being serviced.

KK
Karen K.
Oviedo, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Staff
The staff (Reza) went above and beyond to assist us with some issues we were having with our Elantra.

LL
Lynn L.
Oviedo, FL
04/29/2019 Category: Service
2 hour wait for oil change
Came in for 11 a.m. oil change appt and had to wait 2 hours. Never again.

Dear Ms. Galbo,
         My sincere apology for the sub standard service you experienced! I will reach out to you today to discuss what it will take to retain you as a valued customer. If you would be so kind to let me know the best time and number to reach you, i dont want to call you at a time that doesnt work for you.

Sincere Regards,

Service & Parts Director
Holler Hyundai
(407) 357-4049
tlupo@hollerhyundai.com

Jim D.
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Great price
The salesman was very knowledgeable and helpful in many ways. My wife is handicapped and cannot walk . The staff made it easy for her to sign the paperwork in the car. .
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Jenn L.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Ty was Amazing
I came i to get a few recalls on my car taken car of and from the moment I walked in Ty was very helpful. He got me into a loaner so I didn't have to wait around all day and was very forthcoming with information. The whole experience was probably the best trip to get my car serviced! Thank you!!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 04/25/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Purchased 2 Cars here both always serviced here. Sanford and Team are the Very Best!!!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019