Milagros R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Very good and fast service.

Longwood, FL
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and communication. Thank you
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your feedback

LW
Linnea W.
Casselberry, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Terrific As Always
Great people. Great service.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 07/03/2020

NH
N H.
Longwood, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Great people been going there 8 years
This is a great place to be a customer because if you’re waiting for your car you can walk next-door to Whole Foods the service manager Tony Lupo is super awesome and my service writer Justin Scoville has put up with me for eight years now what else can I say it’s a nice place

07/02/2020 Category: Service
Lack of continuity between the reservation people and the people on the drive
Lack of continuity between the reservation people and the people on the drive I have been there four times now for the same thing Justin Schofield is a very nice service advisor but he has no control over what the people in reservations say the other day when the lady told me it was no problem to go down in the afternoon instead of the morning and I get there and Justin is like the ladies crazy She doesn’t work out here with us this is pathetic there needs to be more continuity
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

WK
William K.
Oviedo, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership, best service, best salesperson
I recently brought in my 2020 Santa Fe in for routine maintenance to Holler Hyundai in Winter Park, FL where I bought my vehicle. The service department was quick and efficient and had me back on the road in about an hour. I would not trust anyone else to take care of my Santa Fe. The salesperson who sold it to me is top notch. Aubrie has sold me 2 vehicles and I referred my uncle to her as well. He ended up purchasing from Aubrie too. Aubrie is smart, fair, friendly and is always willing to go the extra mile to get the vehicle you want. A great experience in sales and service.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Apopka, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Let down for the first time
Staff has always been phenomenal but I'm not sure what happened this time

Dear Mr. Mckenzie
         My sincere apology that your concerns were not addressed. Sanford or myself will be reaching out to you shortly to hopfully make arrangments to pick up your vehicle and address your concerns. I hope we can regain your trust! speak to you soon.
Sincere Regards,

Maitland, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Sanford Barbee was great! In the waiting area, a customer walked in, removed his mask, and remained unmasked at least until I left. Everyone is supposed to be wearing masks while indoor in Orange County, Florida. Nobody said anything to him. This is why I did not give the full 4-star review.

Leon B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Sanford deserves 5 stars for his service.

Margaret S.
Winter Springs, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
excellent service
always superior service from the time you pull in, during service and checking out.

KN
Katherine N.
Sanford Barbee - Service
Excellent, honest service rep who I trust. Have gone to Holler for years and always ask for Sanford!

Purchased multiple vehicles there - trust their Sales department, too!

EC
Eric C.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT SERVICE!
Always great service, Victor was my advisor and he took great care of my car. He had it ready at the promised time and it was washed too! I will definitely continue to recommend and use Holler Hyundai.

KA
Karim A.
Winter Park, FL
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Awesome and excellent customer service
I love my 2018 Hyundai Sonata and service is great , professional and do an excellent job . Thank you . I highly recommend them

BD
Barbara D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
BD
Sanford at Holler Hyundai has taken care of my Genesis and now my Santa Fe. I drive all the way from Dr. Phillips to Winter Park knowing he will make sure my Santa Fe is in top running shape. Thank you Sanford!!!

Jermaine R.
Awesome
Your store is awesome I’d rate all 4 but the only thing is the finance company is giving me a hard time to approve me for a pre owned

MF
Marsha F.
Winter Park, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/29/2020 Category: Service
The only thing good is the person who writes up the car. Greg Jones

Dear Ms. Fineman,
           My sincere apology that we fell short of meeting your expectations. I am happy to hear that Greg Treated you well during this visit. Greg will be reaching out to you today in hopes of resolving any concerns you may have.
Sincere Regards,