Overall Rating 4.4571401/5Overall Rating 4.4571401/5Overall Rating 4.4571401/5Overall Rating 4.4571401/5rating 4.4571401
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Dawn W.
Oviedo, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/18/2018 Category: Service
It was a pleasure being helped by Derrick, there was an overbooking of service the day I was there and he made sure there were no delays in the service replacing the radio unit that required replacement. He was friendly and courteous and is an asset to Holler Huyndai.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you.

CG
Clay G.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Clay G.
Ty was so effective in getting my Tuscon in and out in the short time I had before I needed to get to work.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

SV
Shanna V.
Apopka, FL
Always great customer service
My service advisor, Trent, is beyond helpful! His knowledge on cars is impeccable and I always know I’m in good hands. He is also very considerate of my time and makes sure I have a shuttle ready to take me to work while my car is being worked on. I definitely recommend seeing Trent. He will educate and look out for your best interest.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the great review!

LK
Leonard K.
Casselberry, FL
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Sanford Barbee did a great job in taking care of my problem.

Thank you.

KK
Keith K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Holler Hyundai Service
Excellent Service based on the Service Tech Trent Angel. Trent has Superb Customer Service Qualities. Great Job

Josh P.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Ty and the rest of the Holler Hyundai team always do a great job taking care of my vehicle. This consistently reaffirms my commitment to Hyundai and this specific Hyundai location.

BG
Beverley-Ann G.
Apopka, FL
10/31/2018
Consistent
Sanford Barbee has been my Service Advisor for the past 10 years. I have found him to be consistently reliable. Professional in all ways, he takes the time to actively listen to me when I have questions. I am very thankful he is my service advisor.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

Dana R.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
My service manager, Sanford is top notch.
I give my service an A ++++ Sanford my service guy always listens and tries to find my problem no matter how big or small'
been going to holler for over 4 years and still always ask for him.
so Thank you Holler for your great service and Technicians
Mary Rennebu
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

GC
George C.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service - Thank You Sanford
Sanford Barbee is an exceptional service advisor and a consummate professional. He is the reason I keep coming back to Holler Hyundai. He goes the extra mile to ensure that my vehicle is in great shape, and he always treats me like an old friend. Highly recommended, Holler Hyundai and Sanford are the best in Central Florida.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Antonio B.
Lakeland, FL
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service and friendly staff
Great service from the Hyundai service staff. Trent and his was very professional and made sure everything was taken care of with issues of my sonata. I live in Lakeland and took my car here because of was 100% sure it will be taken care. Other places are more about the dollar than really about my needs.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

James B.
Altamonte Springs, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Service on Santa Fe Sport
Quick, professional service...Derek was my service writer.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

David B.
Winter Park, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
its a friendly place
I always have a great experience when I bring my car in to get serviced. Ty and all the service people are very friendly and helpful!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Darren D.
Casselberry, FL
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
Gregory Jones is the best service advisor that I have ever dealt with in all my years of having different cars. He takes his time every time I have an appointment to go over all the issues I have as well as goes over all the maintanence that the dealership will do to my car while it’s there. Hands down best in the business!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Kissimmee, FL
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Always a pleasure.
It's always a pleasant experience getting my car serviced at Holler Hyundai...from checking my car in with Ty to checking my car out with JoAnn. Thank you so much and please continue providing such excellent service!

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Since purchased from Hyundai, I prefer to go their for service items in case something happens down the road that my 100,000 coverage will cover.

GH
Gabriel H.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Riza is awesome, he always take good care of me when im here. he goes out of his way to fix an issue that i may have

not that great
well for starters i only had this car for a year now and it seems like i have to come see you all every other month or sooner. i do realize that my car wasn't brand new and came with like 54k miles but i still shouldn't be having that many issues with my car. it seems like every time i leave from getting my car serviced a new issue comes about. i'm so sick of having to come in every so often to get my car worked on. Riza the rep was awesome and helps me out every time but its always something new going on with my car, i just want it to be fix and not having to come in every month, it gets very expensive.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your consideration!

DF
Don F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Professional courteous service.
Problem was handled in a courteous and professional manner by the tech.

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Call for engine light was handled very professionally.
Tech was polite and professional.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your consideration!

JJ
Johnnypatricia J.
Altamonte Springs, FL
Service on 2015 Hyundai Sonata
I like that when bringing my Sonata to Holler for routine service work it It's done in record time. This last time it took longer because of some software upgrades that had to be done to my car.

2017 Hyundai Accent
10/15/2018 Category: Service
They really pay attention to the customers needs and do it with care.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

KW
Karla W.
10/12/2018
New Tires from Ty
As painful as it is to have to get new tires, Ty Ostreicher answered all my questions and gave me as many quotes as I requested before moving forward with the service, even late in the day. He made it a lot easier to deal with!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018