Overall Rating 4.4487167/5Overall Rating 4.4487167/5Overall Rating 4.4487167/5Overall Rating 4.4487167/5rating 4.4487167
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

YM
Ymeko M.
Winter Park, FL
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Car service experience 1/16/19
I had an great experience with Holler HYUNDAI, I was able to leave my car for service and they completed in a timely manner... Trent was very helpful and helping me understand my different service options... I will definitely be back

Rashad R.
Apopka, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
During this trip, TY made sure that any issues were taken care of and treated me with excellect customer service. It was truly appreciated and I will continue to get my car serviced at this location.

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Dead battery
My battery was dead. They took me in right away. In 15 minutes I was done. Battery was covered under warranty!

Jennifer B.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
First service visit with my new hyundai
I had the best service from the time I arrived until the time I left. I was told exactly what to expect and while waiting in the reception area I received text updates along the way. Everyone was so helpful and provided the best service. I will definitely be returning for all of my service.

Alvin S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/28/2018 Category: Service
great service with a friendly smile
Great service with a friendly smile
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Darren D.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service as always!
They are always very accommodating ! Everyone is so friendly and nice every time you enter the facility .
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

Maitland, FL
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Good customer care
Great service every time and the staff are very courteous
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

John K.
12/23/2018
Ty Ostreicher and the service department team
Ty Ostreicher is the best auto service advisor of any new car dealer that I have experienced. He is always the same, great attitude, extremely kniwledgeable, efficient and fair. He recommends only repairs that are necessary. He is up-to-date on Hyundai updates and improvements. If you want the truth, see Ty.

I bought my third Hyundai Sonata because they are the best cars for the money. I keep my cars a long time and expect safety, comfort and longevity. Sonatas deliver the best of all three.

Because if Holler Hyundai’s outstanding sales and service departments, I will be a lifetime loyal customer. I refer others as well. Sales are actual discounts without advertising gimmicks. The sales force does not receive commissions based on vehicle prices, but are salaried. The price quoted is the final price without multiple back office inquiries with the “manager.” Service Department experiences are always positive.

Check around and end up back at Holler Hyundai. Prove it for yourselves.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

Joseph M.
Sanford, FL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Reza and the cashier were very kind and helpful. I was in and out in 30 minutes and was very happy!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Taylor B.
Winter Park, FL
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Trent was a real big help
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

BL
Betty L.
survey
Great service and great help from service advisor Reza.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you.

EO
Elliot O.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time
Reza Shayestapour and the rest of the team get me in and out quickly with my car running great every time.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Kevin M.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Typical Service Visit**FANTASTIC**
Have been using this dealership for my maintenance and repair needs for over 10 years and have never been disappointed. My Service advisor Justin Scoville has always (!!) been a joy to work with and calls the repair needs as he sees them, he also advises when I am able to overlook an issue until the next visit. The primary reason I use Holler is the trust I have in my service advisor and the repairs I needed have been handled promptly and professionally. The entire staff here is really good and I trust them with my vehicle's and as long as Justin handles my services I will remain a loyal customer. He also is quick to promote the Hyundai brand and edify the mechanics. Thanks Merry Christmas!
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

GH
Gabriel H.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Riza did a great job on getting me taken care as always when i come and get my car serviced. Makes the process that much easier when i come in. Even the mechanic Lloyd came out to explain some recommended services that i might want to keep an eye out for. Both of them did a great job.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Charles B.
Lake Mary, FL
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Holler Hundai
They are great best dealer in town
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

RD
Rick and Maria D.
Maitland, FL
12/03/2018
Customer Service and Finance Dept. are Outstanding!
Love especially two service departments. Ty is our service advisor and is superb. Toni is fabulous in the finance department. Those are our huge favorites. Personable and professional with good senses of humor.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

KK
Karen K.
Oviedo, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Super Helpful Staff
Had to take my car in for a freakish sort of repair (broken coupler in the steering column). They did assure me that it would not cause me to crash in the middle of driving somewhere and got it in and fixed in record time in spite of having a full schedule. :-)
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

PK
Penelope K.
Debary, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/02/2018 Category: Service
A great dealership, bought my Sante Fe new in 2014 and have been going there since
Always make my apts with Tye, he he very helpful.
MIKE L. from Holler Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018