Overall Rating 4.6033036/5Overall Rating 4.6033036/5Overall Rating 4.6033036/5Overall Rating 4.6033036/5rating 4.6033036
Overall Rating 2.29752/5Overall Rating 2.29752/5rating 2.29752rating 2.29752rating 2.29752

Douglas H.
Apopka, FL
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Consistently awesome
Holler Hyundai has the best staff. Friendly, honest, and trustworthy always.
Hyundai cars are the best and HollerHyundai is a top class dealership.

Mauricio C.

Thomas G.
Maitland, FL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Tire Rotation Performed Quickly and Expertly
Took my 2015 Sonata hybrid vehicle to Holler Hyundai for a quick tire rotation that was done in a jiffy. Also the service representative Sanford helped me pair my new phone with my vehicle. Great service that is much appreciated.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey! We appreciate your feedback

PM
Patricia M.
Saint Cloud, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent work and shuttle service
These guys (Trent and the others) have always been honest, easy-going and very helpful. And the work seems to be quality as one visit is all I've ever needed.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Michael B.
Ocoee, FL
Always Satisfied
The service department always gives 100% all the time .
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

HA
Henry A.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
I always bring my car for service, if want excellent service that the place to go.
My hat off thanks so much!!!!!

NR
Nelson R.
Windermere, FL
11/12/2019 Category: Service
There are always available to help
Very pleased with the service and very friendly

VW
Virgil W.
Oviedo, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Went in for standard oil change and check of malfunction left front window. Both were taken care of by Loyd and all is well.

Jennifer G.
Winter Springs, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Awesome
It's always a great experience when I bring my car in! Highly recommend!!

Darla M.
Longwood, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Holler Service
The team at Holler are really nice people. It's easy to make an appointment and explain everything and double check you don't have any other issues or questions since you made appointment. I don't usually take my car to dealership for anything but recalls but they make you feel very much at ease.

Bruce S.
Kissimmee, FL
2014 Hyundai Equus
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Sanford always makes sure my car is always up to date and willing to give me the best care he can.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

2015 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service, responsible crew overall
Good service, responsible crew
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Sheila C.
Altamonte Springs, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast an take good care of my car
Derek has been awsome with my service..They really do what they can for youm
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

EB
Erica B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Trent provides great customer service.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

EM
Ellen M.
2015 Hyundai Accent
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Pleasure to go for maintenance here
Yesterday I had an appointment for service for my Hyundai Accent. Whether I am seeing Ty Ostreicher or Gregg Jones it is always a pleasure doing buisiness with either of them. They make a great team and are both so pleasant and helpful whenever I have the occasion to go there. I'm sure the rest of the staff are good but I am always happiest when I see either Ty or Gregg...they make me feel so welcome and both make sure I get the great service I have come to expect there. Yesterday was no exception - Thank You Greg and Ty !!!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

AD
Antonio D.
Casselberry, FL
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Unforgettable Service.
This car is my second time lease and they have consistent Excellent service!!
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Rhonda H.
Oviedo, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service department!
The best and easiest place to service my Santa Fe. Everyone is extremely helpful, but more than that, they're extremely knowledgeable! Thanks, Holler Hyundai.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Awesome experience
They took care of me really well. Got a Uber for me to go home and sent a Uber when the car was ready. Victor was really nice and made my experience awesome. Service was awesome and car washed.
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

AA
Anna A.
Hiawassee, FL
MY EXPERIENCE
I would highly recommend them to anyone ...as a matter of fact I work with 30 other employees and several people have come up to me and ask me what I thought of my car and I told them about the service I received from the dealership as a matter of fact I think one person is going to look at the same type of vehicle that I purchased he is thinking about buying one just like mine...
TONY L., Service Manager from Holler Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019