Overall Rating 4.7142862/5Overall Rating 4.7142862/5Overall Rating 4.7142862/5Overall Rating 4.7142862/5rating 4.7142862
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095

TD
Tina D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/18/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai Family
Love that I bought my vehicle here, everyone is so friendly here, I love the service just a great place with friendly people.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

thank you we appreciate your business

Jennifer R.
Walls, MS
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent care and service
Homer Skelton is the best at customer service and care.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

thanks we have the best customers

PN
Paulo N.
Germantown, TN
06/17/2019 Category: Service
This dealership never ceases to amaze me
I had a problem with my car and the service team (Doug) was fantastic in addressing my tire problem.
I cannot say enough good things about this dealership!
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/15/2019 Category: Service
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent information
Compared to previous dealership service center (different make of car) I was especially impressed with the information guide that accompanied the bill. Super for reminding me about future service needs.
One thing I've noticed about Hyundai is their efforts to insure you, as a customer, will return to buy future models. It's as if we have joined an exclusive club. Excellent marketing strategy. If product lives up to compete with Toyota, the Hyundai brand will increase in value. To that end, I am recognizing many older old models on the road, the same as you would see old toyotas and Hondas still being driven. What happens in the service center is a major integral component to the success, or failure of the brand. I know you know this. It's important you know I know this.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

thank you and we know you know and we coulnt agree more.thank you for the response and your business

DJ
Davie J.
Horn Lake, MS
EXCELLENT
The employer was great they made you felt welcome
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

thank and we appreciate your business

Coldwater, MS
disappointed
not very confident in the quality of care and service
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Sorry for your experience.we took so long and great care to make sure we were not doing something wrong.it is a tire issue.let us know if we can be of any further assistance.sorry again for the inconvience

Professional staff
Excellent customer service. No pressure to sell additional services.

THANKS!!!

David W.
Collierville, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond...
The sales and service departments have been a pleasure to work with since I bought a Santa Fe in March of 2019. They always did more than expected to make sure all my needs were met. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal and great customer service.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

thank you .we have the best customers in the business

RA
Regis A.
Horn Lake, MS
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Clean and informative on service
Nice place to get a great deal on a car. Service was is always friendly.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

thanks for the response and we will strive for a 5 star next visit

JI
Johnnie I.
Holly Springs, MS
06/10/2019 Category: Service
I went to have my oil change and the service was great and friendly as usually.thank service department
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
I drive about 30 miles to get to Homer Skelton Hyiundai to for service to my vehicle. When I call and make an appointment with Billy, the Service Manager, he is always nice and make the appointment convenient for me and he always comes back and let me know what he found wrong, if anything. I will not take my car for service any place else. It is worth the drive for me.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

thank and we appreciate you making the drive!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Everyone is nice.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

thank you for your response and again our apoligies

Olive Branch, MS

Charles W.
Dukedom, TN
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly, Caring Staff
They make you feel at home and they are helpful and knowledgeable... Great Folks Doing Great Things !!!

Boyd M.
Walls, MS
06/07/2019 Category: Service
My wife went to the dealership and she was happy when she got home so they must have done a great job
My wife got the oil changed and was happy when she got home
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you that is always a good sign!

Debra P.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Was in and out in under an hour!!

THANKS!!!

Belinda B.
Byhalia, MS
2018 Hyundai Kona
Professional
Several people ahead of me when i came in for oil change, oil filter and tire rotation. Was there for approximately 45 minutes or so and then on my way. Everyone was pleasant and professional in manner.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

thank you and glad we could get you through in a timely manner

Ralph M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Ralph M.
People throughout the organization are courteous, knowledgeable, and very helpful. They appreciate your business as much after the sale as they do when they are trying to make a sale.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

thank you and we do appreciate your business

LF
Lee F.
Forrest City, AR
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Homer Skelton Hyundai
This is the worst dealership I have ever dealt with! They have made so many mistakes every time they have serviced our vehicle. They left lug nuts so loose they could be turned by hand, the service technician wrecked the vehicle, the service technician did not put the drain plug back in the oil pan correctly and the vehicle was leaking oil. When the service technician wrecked the vehicle the service manager was very reluctant to call and tell us. My wife had to call them and the service manager did not want to tell us even then what had happened. It took them over a month to get the vehicle repaired and back to us. When we first purchased the vehicle in 2017 the salesman told my wife that if she ever needed anything done to the vehicle since would be in Memphis, they would come to get the vehicle and get it back to her. I found out that this was a lie and the service advisor was very rude and got angry with me on the phone. The salesman then did not want to go get the vehicle but I insisted and told both the rude service advisor and salesman don't promise things that you don't honor your promise on.
RONALD W F., SERVICE MANAGER from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

we are sorry for your experience.the technition who wrecked your vehicle and changed the oil was the same technition.the reason it took so long before was leaking it was not driven since was in body shop.the technition was terminated that monday after the incident with your vehicle.he only worked for us for 2 weeks after we hired him from an independent chain oil change company.sorry again  for your experience.