LA
Louis A.
04/14/2021
New Car Purchase
This was the BEST car buying experience of my life.
Everyone I encountered was A1 , Top Draw, Friendly , co-operative and knowable.
I recommend HSH to anyone reading this.
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for the positive response!!

Latoya S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Cool
Service staff was awesome and fixed the issue but my car stayed there an additional 2 days before I knew it was ready. Please do better about this. Also, I had to return it because the initial problem wasn’t fixed but was resolved quickly.
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

I am sorry your visit did not go as we had hoped it would. When would be a good time for me to reachout to you?

BW
Bonnie W.
Southaven, MS
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Phone Call
Mike Myrick and I spoke on the phone and he was very concerned about the service I received - he offered solutions that were acceptable and offered his sincere apologies. I will definitely return to Homer Skeleton Hyundai for all my service needs and will highly recommend them

Not happy with service/explanation
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. I greatly appreciate

04/08/2021 Category: Service
Making it right!
I heard from the service manager immediately after posting my review. He personally came to my house and brought me a loaner car (nice car too) and picked up my car to be fixed. He said they would keep it until they were sure it was repaired. Way to go HSH!

Problem not fixed!!!
I took my car in for a repair when I went to pick it up it still had the same problem. When I told the service person it wasn’t fixed, he said I would have to wait there another 1 1/2 hours for them to remove the part they just put on. I don’t think so😡
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding your service visit. I will make sure to get your vehicle taking care of ASAP.

MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you for taking to the time to answer my call. I will get your repair corrected and let you know when I have it completed.

LL
Loyce L.
Cordova, TN
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/06/2021 Category: Service
The staff
They try their best to rectify any issues you may have with your vehicle.
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We greatly appreciate it!!

Southaven, MS
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2021 Category: Service
Happy with Homer Skelton Hyundai
We have been happy with our Santa Fe and with the service at Homer Skelton.
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/06/2021

We greatly appreciate the 5 star review!!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Oil change appointment
Service done was acceptable - time was longer than expected.
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

I am sorry that your service visit did not go as we had planned. When would be a good time for me to reach out to you by phone?

Cynthia C.
Byhalia, MS
04/01/2021
Service Department
Since some people left the service department the gentleman they have working there now needs training on customer service and how to speak to people. That’s why I have to go get my oil changed at different locations. I rather go out of my way and pay more than to deal with this gentleman’s attitude
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

I am very sorry that your visit did not go as I had hoped it would. I do appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. When would be a good time for me to reach out to you by phone?

2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/31/2021 Category: Service
First year checkup!
Excellent Service Department
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I grealty appreciate your feedback and will address this so that in the future it will go much smoother.

Robert R.
Nesbit, MS
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Recall on abs brakes
Was waited on as soon as I arrived and was told how long it would take. Was finished on time and was ready to gho
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for taking the time to return the survey with 5 stars!

Donald L.
Nesbit, MS
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Satisfactory service
Nothing exceptional. If I didn’t want to keep the warranty on my Santa Fi Sport 2018 miles 22,600 I would go to Gateway or another oil change station. As they have provided more information on auto service.
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

I am truly sorry that your visit did not go as we had hoped it would have. I can see by your comments that we dropped the ball on your service visit. I willbe personally reaching out to you this morning.

MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

I did try to reach out to you this morning but was unable to reach you or leave a voice mail. I will be in the office today until 1:00 if you would like to give me a call back or I will try again Monday. I can be reached at 662-890-0100.

PG
Priscilla G.
Oxford, MS
03/23/2021 Category: Service
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

I am very sorry your service did not go as we had hoped it would have. I did just call you and left a voicemail. I would really like the oppurtunity to discuss this with you. If you would, please return my call at 662-890-0100.

Stephanie S.
Byhalia, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/23/2021 Category: Service
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Im sorry your visit did not go as we had hoped. Was there something inparticular that caused the low score? We will be reaching out to you regarding your visit.

AK
Amanda K.
Lake Cormorant, MS
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/22/2021 Category: Service

03/20/2021 Category: Service
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

I am sorry that your visit did not go as we had hoped it would have, I will be reaching out to you today. Was there something inparticular that caused such a low score?

Memphis, TN
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/18/2021 Category: Service
I went to my appointment a day early and they were still able to service with a smile on their face. I appreciate that in a business
MATTHEW M., Service Manager from Homer Skelton Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you so much for the positive response.