Latest Review about 7 years ago

BD
BOB D.
10/01/2011
Hometown Service
Paul and the technicians quickly received my vehicle and performed the needed services in an outstanding manner. There is a comfortable waiting area while waiting for the service to be completed.

DAVID H.
09/06/2011
Excellent Service/Excellent price
100% satisfied, professional, courteous, and knowlegeable...would NOT go anywhere else

TINA M.
09/02/2011
Auto Repair
I am always very pleased with the service I receive at HomeTown. I am never charged for any service that we do not discuss before hand.

SP
STEVEN P.
NY
08/25/2011
Service on Escape 2006
Service was very good, desk person was very helpful and friendly. Work performed was top quality and in a timely manner.

SF
SHEILA F.
08/06/2011
No brakes emergency
I was very pleased that Hometown Service Center was able to fit my car into a busy Monday and fix my brake problem. I had returned from a two-week vacation to find no brake fluid in my car.