Overall Rating 4.3076915/5Overall Rating 4.3076915/5Overall Rating 4.3076915/5Overall Rating 4.3076915/5rating 4.3076915
Overall Rating 1.9999969/5rating 1.9999969rating 1.9999969rating 1.9999969rating 1.9999969

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Maintenence
Good Job
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and we all look forward to continue servicing your vehicle

RP
Ronald P.
Apache Junction, AZ
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Michael in service is the best...
I am always happy with the service dept of Horne Hyundai... A nice salesman, Bill, came to visit with me while I was waiting and had hoped I would like to buy a newer Hyundai...I love my 2016 Sonata,,and still get 39 mpg on freeways...I am so happy with my Sonata.. it is so convertible...
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We all look forward to continue providing great customer service for you

2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Labor rates are too high!!
I'm returning to my previous auto service shop after years with Hyundai. Hyundai's labor rates are just way too high, at least for me, they are.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the feedback. We strive to provide a great experience at a great value and stay as competitive as possible. Look forward to hearing back from you, so we may go over details and answer any questions you may have

Janelle H.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Customer Service
Everyone makes you feel welcome and at home. Great service!
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you for taking the time to fill out the review as well as the kind words towards our service department. We all look forward to continue providing a great 5 star experience.

GH
Glenn H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Bad Battery
Fast service for a battery still under warranty
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you for taking the time to fill out the review as well as the feedback . We look forward to continue providing great service in the future

Joseph L.
Florence, AZ
Well done
In and out within 30 minutes for my 1st service after purchasing my vehicle. Hope the service continues to be as well as my 1st visit!
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate the 5 star review as well as the positive feedback. we all look forward to continue the great service on your future visits

SR
Susan R.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/10/2018 Category: Service
There is always someone there to greet you, and show you where to go. They also called me to verify any work to be done before doing it. And I got a friendly email and some calls to keep me posted on my vehicle.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We all  look forward to continue the great friendly customer service.

HC
Harry C.
2009 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2018 Category: Service
none
none
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We thank you for the 5 star review and we look forward to continue taking care of you and the vehicle

Rainer B.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service on time completion
Mike the adviser was very helpful.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We all look forward to continue the great 5 star service for you.

07/08/2018 Category: Service
Convenient courteous
Thanks
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We thank you for taking the time to fill out the review and look forward to continue taking care of you and your vehicle

Diana M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Service with a capital 'S'
Can not say what a pleasure it is to business at this facility. Everyone is professional, friendly and their total focus is on the customer and his/her needs. I will never go anywhere else, to have my car serviced.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We all look forward to continue great 5 star service

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Santa fe
Friendly staff and quick service
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the 5 star rating and look forward to continue providing great service

AR
Andrew R.
Gilbert, AZ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Easy to make an appointment for service.
repairs done correctly.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the feedback. We all look forward to continue providing a 5 star experience

James H.
Globe, AZ
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
oil change for 2012 Santa Fe
Horne Hyundai was helpful at getting my 2012 Santa Fe in for an oil change on short notice. Still I am not likely to come in all that often just because of your weekend hours are too limited.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the feedback. one of many goals is to be as accommodating as we can, so happy to hear we were able to get you in on short notice. Saturdays we are open 7-2, so if there is anything we can do for you, let us know

Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Very attentative treats customers with respect thank you mr Rubio
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We strive to provide en excellent customer experience and we look forward to continue taking care of and your vehicle

DN
Don N.
Apache Junction, AZ
2002 Hyundai Xg350
07/02/2018 Category: Service
We Are Happy for the Help We Got for Purchasing Our New Car!
The used car--a 2002 Hyundai, that we ourselves had been driving for 8 years finally needed to be replaced. Since we've always been very satisfied with the service at Horne Hyundai on our old car, and since we really loved our old car, we didn't hesitate to go there to shop for a new vehicle. "Coach" was the gentleman who met us upon our arrival, and was a very good man to talk to about our situation, and he helped us choose what we might want to test drive right away. Along the way, several other employees, including management, came to visit with us and were very eager to help, also. Coach helped us to find the right price and when we finally made our decision, we returned the next day and the man who took care of the financial business helped us easily through that process. We would recommend Coach and the rest of the employees to anyone needing to inquire about cars. We've had our 2018 Hyundai about a week and are really loving it!!! Our first new car ever!!!
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

We thank you for the 5 star review and look forward to taking care of you on your next visit

Michael C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike in service is always helpful and friendly.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the kind words towards Mike and we look forward to continue the great service for you

Ronald S.

J M.
Gilbert, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2018 Category: Service
friendly , fun and fast !!!
FRIENDLY ,FUN AND FAST...............
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We thank you for the review as well as the feedback. We all look forward to continue providing a great environment and taking care of you and the vehicle

Lynette M.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
06/29/2018 Category: Service
I have worked with Michael Saenz in the service dept. for many years. He is great. I have been bringing my 2005 Hyundai Sonata for you to since it was new. You service is consistently good. I have not had to bring back my car because the problem had not been fixed. I have confidence you your service department and that means a lot. Thanks for the great work and service. It is appreciated.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We appreciate you and thank you for taking the time to fill out the review. We look forward to continue taking care of you and the vehicle