Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

DA
Deborah A.
11/26/2020 Category: Service
The service department is always very good. Scheduling is easy
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service! We look forward to maintain the exceptional service with you during future visits!

TR
Tiffanie R.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Michael in the Service Department was amazing!
Very professional and great customer service.
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

BL
Bobbi L.
Gold Canyon, AZ
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Professional, friendly staff.
Horne Hyundai is a small dealership in a small town, and that alone makes it special. There are no aggressive salespeople, ready to pounce, as soon as you park your car. It is not a high pressure experience. Their appears to be minimal staff turnover, so it's wonderful to encounter familiar faces at each visit.
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service! We look forward to maintain the exceptional service with you during future visits in our small town!

RP
Ronald P.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Sonata Service
Mike in service very helpful
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/04/2020 Category: Service
time management
the location is farther than three other dealers but the time saved
by the quick service is worth the drive.
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/06/2020

Rick S.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Great
Was in and out in no time
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Scott M.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Service review
After having a phone conversation with the GM and discussing my issues I feel Horne Hyundai will provide exceptional service to those looking to have their vehicle serviced by this dealer.
Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

It is unfortunate that you got hit by rocks and debrey, and it is unfortunate that Manufactors dont have warranty for this stituation,  I teach to be completely honest with the consumer about what is covered and what is not.  I'm sorry for your experience, we want to help in everyway we can. Sometimes being honest and upfront can cause disappointment and dispare.  I would like to talk to you some more on this issue, Michael has been with us for a long time with a impecable record for customer service.  I was told you paid twice for the calibration, please email me, sbennett@hornehyundai.com

Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Scott,
What a pleasure speaking with you, I enjoyed our discussion and learning from your experience, I will keep in touch on the issues of the Palisade since I to am a Palisade owner.
I will be sending you a rescore, it would be appreciated if you would score us for our direction of bettering ourselves throughout the Dealership, see you and Rick down the road.

Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Hi scott, that rescore that you said you would do, please send that back, I would appreciate it.

Roberto R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Service Maintenance
Good customer service
Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

Roberto,
We appreciate your input, I will be sharing this survey with my service department to get that 5 star ratting, it will be my goal for your next visit.  Thanks again!!

2020 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Very nice and professional
It was a very good experience thx
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2020 Category: Service
Fine
Professional work and sercice
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/06/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service! Please call or email me to let me know what happened and what we can do better for you! We look forward to maintain the exceptional service with you during future visits!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Always great service!
Horne Hyundai has always provided me and my 2008 Hyunai Sonata with excellent service. Whether I'm in for routine oil changes (which are very affordable, btw), or a rare repair, the experience has been great.
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

DA
Debora A.
Queen Creek, AZ
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Great honest service
Never charged for what you don't need. Pleasant and professional
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

ET
Elaine T.
Gold Canyon, AZ
2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Consistently Excellent Service
I have purchased two cars from Horne Hyundai and have trusted them with my vehicle maintenance for 15 years now. Their service has been consistently excellent. Special kudos to Michael, the best Service Representative on the planet!!!
Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

15 years, WOW!!, I started here in 2005 as a salesman, Elaine thank you so much, that is real loyaty!!!
Nice job Michael and team

2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2020 Category: Service
They do it right
In and out in 45min.. fast friendly professional
Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Thanks, we appreciate your input, see you soon!!

ES
Edmund S.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Always take great care of my vehical.
Never have any problem getting my suv serviced.
Steven M B., GM from Horne Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Thanks Edmund, we appreciate your input, see you soon!!