Overall Rating 4.357145/5Overall Rating 4.357145/5Overall Rating 4.357145/5Overall Rating 4.357145/5rating 4.357145
Overall Rating 1.9285714/5rating 1.9285714rating 1.9285714rating 1.9285714rating 1.9285714

Lori M.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Speedy
Everyone is so nice

Great service as always

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe Service
Friendly staff, explained what the service entailed.

LA
Linda A.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great Customer Service
I like it there because it is close to my home.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the feedback. We look forward to continue servicing your vehicle and providing great customer service

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Best service, friendly people
As always, they worked around my schedule, got done when they said, and did it right.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We look forward to continue providing the best service possible and the friendliest way possible

visit
ok
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We thank you for taking the time to fill out the review as well as the 5 star rating.

LK
Lawrence K.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Horne's service department is outstanding!
Now, if their oil changes were competitive with Jiffy Lube's "special's", I'd go back for oil changes all the time......
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the 5 star rating. We appreciate the feedback as we strive to provide a quality service at a great value. We look forward to continue taking care of you and the vehicle

Friendly, timely and clean
The facility is always tidy and clean. The service was done in a timely manner and explained. I especially appreciate getting in and out in a timely manner and on schedule. My car was not vacuumed, which I expected, and my dash button not reset.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

We thank you for the review as well as the feedback. Happy to hear we were able to address your concerns and agree to get them resolved. We look forward to seeing the vehicle again and taking care of your future needs

WJ
Walter J.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Family atmosphere
Service was very quick.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

We thank you for the 5 star review and look forward to continue providing quality service in a great atmosphere.

Dawna L.
Morenci, AZ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Dawna L
Everyone were very friendly and willing to help. Eric took time to explain things tome about my car service and the future services that will be needed. I appreciate the time. Thank you Eric.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We look forward to continue taking care of you and the vehicle

Jason M.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Sad
To involved to write out!
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your recent service. I look forward to hearing back from you so, as mentioned in voice mail, we can go over detail so we can better understand the disconnect. We strive to provide quality service and would appreciate the feedback

Richard S.
friendly services people friendly
Yes I would
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We thank you for the review as well as the feedback. We look forward to continue providing  friendly quality service.

TR
Travis R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service but high prices
Service was great but prices were jigh
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We thank you for the review.. Our goal is to provide quality service at the best value, so we appreciate the feedback. We look forward to your future visit

RO
Robert O.
Great timely service.
Does what you request and not pushing you on unessary service or items.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the feedback. We look forward to continue providing a 5 star quality service

Donald C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department staff was very helpful and did exactly what any good company would do.
Thank the Service Department staff from two happy customers.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the great positive feedback. We strive to cause reactions like yours and we look forward to continue providing a 5 star experience

Shay M.
2005 Hyundai Elantra
First visit to Horne Hyundai
We had a very good experience on our visit. Customer service was very responsive, service advisor called when her said he would and car is running smoothly now.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the positive feedback. We are happy to have you as a customer and look forward to continue providing great 5 star service

PB
Paul B.
Florence, AZ
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Timely service
5000 mile maintenance went well and they searched all my maintenance records to determine what I would need to complete my 60000 mile interval
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We thank you for the review as well as the 5 star rating and feedback. We look forward to continue taking care of you and the vehicle

AR
Ariel R.
Customer service
Wasn't happy with the level of customer service. The advisor didn't go over anything with me and I expected more from the car wash than the car just literally being run through the wash. No vacuum and no wipe down inside the car. Other than that, glad I got the oil changed and the tires rotated and I was provided the inspection sheet so I could look it over myself.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. I look forward to hearing back from you. We strive to provide quality service and look forward to a new opportunity to provide a 5 star experience.

Robert B.
Florence, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
was accomodated even though under parameters for time period
Was brought to my attention that I could go a little further before oil change, but due to upcoming operation I decided to get it done now. They were very through and completed the job at the promised hour.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We appreciate the review as well as the kind words and feedback. We wish you the best with the operation and look forward to continue providing 5 star service

Ronald B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/07/2018 Category: Service
The staff in service
Provided needed service and made a prioritized list of future needed service.
JOHN G P., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

We thank you for the 5 star review as well as the feedback. we all look forward to continue providing such great quality service