Queen Creek, AZ
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Safety Features
It was our first time bringing in our new car. We had the oil changed and tires rotated which was good. The people were friendly and helpful. What we didn't like, was that the safety features had been turned off which we did not know until we were driving home. It took us awhile to figure out how to turn them on. The car still does not beep when we are in reverse if someone is behind us. We are still working on how to turn that back on.

AG

Florence, AZ
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Great service again
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service! We look forward to future visits!

Mark B.
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Always excellent service.

Josephine C.
Superior, AZ
2020 Hyundai Tucson
First time service.
Service was performed on time and not a long wait time. Service department employees were very courteous.

Ronald B.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
friendly people
Liked the service and if I had issues they were handled .

FS
Frank S.
Apache Junction, AZ
Frank's 2017 Tucson
I showed up unannounced but was still able to get my battery changed out. Asked if I could get an oil change as well. Horne Hyundai team obliged and got me in and out in record time. Thank you VERY much!
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service! Please reach out to me with anything that was needed to be done that wasnt. We look forward to future visits!

PC

Box Elder, SD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Overall satisfaction
Fairly well satisfied, however within weeks of purchase I pointed out what I considered a safety issue with the drivers side mirror. I spoke to more than one individual at the dealer and of course they disagreed with me.

CF
Craig F.
2009 Hyundai Azera
05/05/2020 Category: Service
oil change
I only had my oil changed and tires rotated but they did a great job, I was disappointed that the Service Writer did take quite as good of care with me that he said he would, I'm not going to print here what he said he'd do but failed to do but he knows what that is.

05/05/2020 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks

05/04/2020 Category: Service
The service was good & quick.

GF
Gregory F.
Queen Creek, AZ
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Service department
Excellent service as usual. I have been using Horne Hyundai for years and I am happy with the experience.
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

SA
Sharon A.
2008 Hyundai Tucson
05/01/2020 Category: Service
Always great service
I've been taking my Tucson to Horne Hyundai for service since about 2009. Even though I only have a little over 81,000 miles on it, it IS almost 12 years old. The service at Horne has been exceptional and they have always taken care of my car in a timely and efficient manner. On this particular occasion I was experiencing problems with my air conditioner in 100+ degree heat. I had expected to wait for my car but I was told they had to have a part sent out and it would take longer than expected. I was taken home and picked up by a Lyft ride, complements of Horne. My car is now fixed and the A/C is working great. Michael S. has been my service rep for quite a few years and I appreciate the fact that I have been able to work with one person for so long to keep my car in top notch condition. Thanks again for continuing to keep me driving in a safe and cool manner!!
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 05/01/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle to us for service! We appreciate your consitant buisness with us and we look forward to future visits!

SR
Shirley R.
04/28/2020 Category: Service
People are very helpful and show a willingness to serve and make me feel special.
I am well satisfied with the service I have received over he past several years. My oil change problem can happen. I am pleased with the way everyone showed a genuine desire to satisfy my needs.
MATT S C., Service Manager from Horne Hyundai responded on 04/28/2020