Mark D.
Celina, TX
04/07/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Cain and Ryan provided amazing service. They were ready for me when I arrived, kept me posted throughout the process, and my car was clean and ready to go when completed.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

04/07/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Michael B. always give outstanding and courteous service. He knows his clients and looks out for them and their safety.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/07/2020

JV
John V.
Fairview, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
04/06/2020 Category: Service
1st service with this Hyundai. Great job.
Thanks for all the good work,
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/06/2020

SN
Sharon N.
Carrollton, TX
04/03/2020 Category: Service
I always appreciate the Service Team's professionalism and willingness to be of help! I always enjoy taking my car in and working with Michael Bodenstein as my Service Advisor. He is warm and friendly and listens to what you say! I feel I can trust his advice.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/03/2020

AP
Alan P.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the awesome service!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/02/2020

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly employees!!!
Always great service at reasonable prices.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/01/2020

WL
Wynnette L.
Allen, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fast Service
Service was great, I was in and out quickly. Cain is the best as always!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 04/01/2020

Joseph S.
Plano, TX
Good people

BV
Bryan V.
Celina, TX
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Great, Fast and Friendly Service.
Great, Fast and Friendly Service.

Allen, TX
2020 Hyundai Palisade
customer service
Huffines Hyundai always provides excellent customer service. Appointments are on time. I like that the service reps tell me ahead of time the maintenance that will be coming up on my vehicle .

Michael L.
Fairview, TX
David did a great job!!
David Mullins always provides great service. He is very friendly and knowledgeable about the Hyundai brand and is always sure to make sure that I leave happy with my experience.

LE
Luke E.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Quick in and out
You called me about a recall check was in and out fast perfect

TK
Thad K.
Princeton, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Fast n friendly.

David L.
Frisco, TX
Awesome visit
David and the other SA were great.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/30/2020

Rachel G.
Excellent service at Hyundai McKinney
The staff at Hyundai McKinney are excellent. The sales staff and the customer service staff at the service station are friendly, quick to help and show they really care about their customers. I always have my car serviced at the dealership and my experience has always been positive.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 03/30/2020