Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

NM
Neia M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The service department provides awesome customer service, they go above and beyond to ensure I'm always satisfied with the service they provide.

Susan S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Center
Take excellent care of their customers.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family. We look forward to serving you in the future.

SR
Sue R.
Fairview, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The employees
They are always courteous and provide good service.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Paula
Friendly and helpful

Deborah W.
Great experience
I was in and out within an hour or so

Michael R.
Plano, TX
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The way it's supposed to be
Courteous, informed, personal, personable, knowledgeable, attentive, helpful, fair priced, honest, timely.... the way it's supposed to be.

LF
Linell F.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Best dealer and service!
Customer service at Huffines Hyundai McKinney is excellent - from purchase to ongoing service.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/10/2018

David W.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
He makes it great.
Michael Bodenstein makes it great and me coming back.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/10/2018

Good Experience
Friendly and nice personnel. Honest assessment of what is needed.

Complimentary coffee.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Very Happy with my service
I have no complaints with service I have gotten here.

EH
Eric H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Bad service last go round, had been coming for a few years
Waited 3 hours for an oil change and brake inspection. No updates given during the wait. Finally was comped the oil change, still not sure what the entire delay was. They were not that busy.
I’ve been bringing my Gen Coupe here since I got it, and service times have slowly gotten worse. This one took the cake.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I will look into your concerns about this visit.

Tiffany S.
#1Service
Excellent service as always

Teddy B.
Prosper, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
I hate this nonsense of having to comment to give a rating! Normally I just click off and refuse to review, but these people always do a good job!

David L.
Melissa, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Good Service
I had the check points, oil change and tire rotation. They did a good job

GR

LD
Luz D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The attention
Finished the job on time. I requested the MPG program and it was filed out.

SK
Stuart K.
Richardson, TX
10/08/2018
Purchased a 2015 Genesis from Huffines. Anthony MacPherson in sales did a great job.

THANK YOU.

Darline H.
Fairview, TX
2005 Hyundai Tucson
Satisfied with service
Overall I experienced very good service

Acceptable service
Good servicr
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to our attention.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Michael S.
Huffines Service
I whole heartedly recommend getting your vehicle serviced Huffines Hyundai of McKinney. When you visit I suggest getting Cain as your service person as he is extremely helpful knowledgeable and we'll make sure your job is performed properly and on time. Keep in mind they do provide shuttle service to local areas. But if you want to sit take advantage of their free Wi-Fi as well as their Starbucks coffee.