1959 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333
Latest Review 26 minutes ago

Stephen C.
Prosper, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service in a timely fashion

MT
Madelyn T.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
I always get great service EVERY TIME I come here. David Harrison is awesome!!!!

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Great service
very quick service
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Aubrey, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Mike - Service Center McKinney
Mike, is a great guy he always helps me out.

THANK YOU MIKE!!!!

Thomas S.
Princeton, TX
Great place
Quick friendly service!

Brenda S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great employees
When I checked my car in there was quite a line so thought I’d be waiting a while. Even though rep at front desk was swamped he was so congenial and extra friendly with customers. It turned out I didn’t have to wait long. I like the way my car always gets checked out too. Thankfully no problems. Highly recommend.

FO
Fatima O.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Ms Oyofo
The place will be better with great customer service at the front desk in service department.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate you taking the time to complete our review and bring your concerns to our attention.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Lousy parking and service area too small.
Lousy parking and service area too small. Not enough sharing of information between service managers. Have to explain things several times to different service writers.

NG
Nina G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Awesome people
The Service Counter and everybody are always very friendly, and very nice about answering all my questions. I'd definitely refer yall to friends, family and EVERYONE 👍

WK
Wanda K.
Plano, TX
Usually the best
There is nothing wrong with the service department, it is the billing office or IT that needs help. I have an extended warranty and my starter went out. The service people were so nice to fit me in and fixed it. But then they could not see the extended warranty that I paid for. So I got charged $367.45. I called and got told it was their mistake and it will take a couple of months for them to fix it.

Maybe the fixers should go work in a bank.

Richard C.
Rockwall, TX
Great service of my 2017 Santa Fe
Courteous personnel and efficient service

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great job!
Mike, in the service dept., does a great job every time I bring in my vehicle to get it serviced.

EM
Eugene M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
thanks
Quick and efficient

LR
Luis R.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick and effective response from Service personnel all the way up to GM
After reviewing the information provided by the Service Team members, we were able to work things out and complete the fix of my vehicle to my complete satisfaction. A great example of quick and effective response in order to make customers whole.

06/16/2018 Category: Service
I was happy with the service....until now :(
I took my vehicle for a power window repair on 6/9. I explained before the appointment what the visit was for. At the time of my visit I was told they didn't have the part needed for the fix. So I rescheduled for a new visit on 6/16. I was assured the piece would be there by 6/16. I even called the shop on 6/15 to make sure the piece was there. Apparently the lady who I spoke to LIED to me and assured me the piece was there already and that the repair would happen 6/16. I was VERY clear I wanted to make sure the piece was there because 6/16 was my second trip for this repair and I didn't want to waste my time any more. Took the car to the shop on 6/16 and 4 hours later I HAD TO CALL THE SHOP and I was told the shop didn't have the right piece for the repair. UNACCEPTABLE!!

2016 Hyundai Elantra

Sharon C.
Princeton, TX
06/15/2018 Category: Service
People try real hard to accommodate
People there try real hard to accommodate. Michael goes beyond. Nice guy also he remembered my name when I came back. It surprised me.

06/15/2018 Category: Service
Super easy to drop off and pickup after service.

AC
Allison C.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service every time!
I've had my Elantra serviced here several times and always left happy. They check for any recalls or issues as soon as you arrive, and complete my oil changes quickly. They will also let you know of any additional things your car may need without any pressure to buy or get it done right away, which I SO appreciate! Also, freshly ground Starbucks coffee (or hot chocolate) and free WiFi while you wait!

Mildridge M.
Oil change and more
They were excellent

Russell B.
Oil and oil FilterReplacement
Every one was friendly and very professional. Work was done in the min. amount of time and to my complete satisfaction.