Overall Rating 3.6363627/5Overall Rating 3.6363627/5Overall Rating 3.6363627/5rating 3.6363627rating 3.6363627
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Luis C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
7000 maintenance -
I had problems with this car before (transmission) but nobody took care of it, and I gave up. It is a lease and I expect that with the car will work (with the transmission problems) until the lease is terminated.

Melinda M.
Princeton, TX
12/18/2018 Category: Service
everyone was very kind and helpful
our trip was very pleasant and fast
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Fairview, TX
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service - EVERY TIME!
I am now driving my second Huffines Sonata. I have never had anything other than outstanding service.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/18/2018

John W.
Frisco, TX
Annual inspection
Our annual inspection was done flying colors !! They also re-adjusted the seat belt on the passenger back seat !!

Robert G.

EY
Eun Hyuk Y.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
Always reliable and efficient
They were as good and efficient as always.

KF
Ken F.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Recall repair
Quick service. Nice people to deal with.

LQ
Lawrence Q.
Garland, TX
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick, polite, efficient service.
Walk-ins welcomed, handled quickly and efficiently if there's no backlog, with comfortable and accommodating customer waiting room.

Mark P.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
12/15/2018 Category: Service
DO NOT get your vehicle "serviced" at Huffines Hyundai McKinney
Anything past the basics will leave you without a vehicle for days and will cost you a fortune, and if you are lucky might even get fixed the first time. Service is slow, expect to spend longer than you planned waiting for the understaffed service department to let you drop off your car for your appointment. Expect your calls to the service department to go unanswered and messages left to to not be returned until the next day, if at all. The only thing they do without a wait is collect your bill, which will probably be more than you expected. Try a different dealership.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We take all concerns about service department visits seriously. I will contact you about your visit and concerns.

Mike S.
Fairview, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great service people.
Always do what they promise.

Leonardo C.
22500 Service

Jennifer S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great Customer Service
Thank you for the great service!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/14/2018

Mildridge M.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
great sevice men
They were very polite and fast.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/13/2018

Marilyn M.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service just as I have grown to expect.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/12/2018

EJ
Edward J.
Anna, TX
Always a great deal
I love taking my car to where it came from on the first day I fell in love with my new car. I’m always getting awesome deals that help me save money on what needs to be done.

SA
Shyianna A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
My Favorite Team!
I can always count on the Huffines Hyundai Service Team to provide me excellent service!

MF
Mary F.
Plano, TX
12/11/2018 Category: Service
The service advisor was helpful and also put me in touch of a technician to help me with my questions about the MyHyundai app that wasn't responding.

Lou Ann C.
Sanger, TX
12/10/2018
They care awesome customer service
I have never known a dealership that went above and
Beyond to make their customers buying a car with
Little stress. I did not plan on buying a car but my car was totaled in a wreck so I has so stressed when I
Arrived. My salesman was awesome and he had great people skills and was sincere.

PW
Paul W.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service
Excellent service. Fast and friendly.

Robert R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Family Feel
From the first time that I walked into the dealership it felt more like a family than just someone looking to sell me a car. The followup and concern for me as a person was always beyond the typical encounter. I still stay in contact with them from time to time and its a great feeling to be cherished as more than just a customer.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 12/10/2018