Overall Rating 4.2857176/5Overall Rating 4.2857176/5Overall Rating 4.2857176/5Overall Rating 4.2857176/5rating 4.2857176
Overall Rating 1.85/5rating 1.85rating 1.85rating 1.85rating 1.85

Fairview, TX
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Good service as always
As always, my service was quick & prompt. Even though the dealership was busy, I was still out within 45 minutes of my arrival.

Farmersville, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
Friendly, accommodating
Always helpful, friendly
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

Martha S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly, attentive, prompt
The service guys were great. I was early for appointment but got right in. They did only what was needed and I wasn’t pressured into having other services. Great experience!!

AC
Adrian C.
Frisco, TX
Customer Service
Gregg Fielder was excellent to work with. He kept me informed of my service which was a large job. He was friendly and made me feel like he cared about serving me.

Michael G.
Couple Review Reasons for Choice
Pleasant employees, clean environment.

TP
Tanya P.
Plano, TX
10/13/2019 Category: Service
David, in the service department, was great to work with!!

Richard G.
Farmersville, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Everyone is very professional and fun to visit with!

Anna, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/12/2019 Category: Service
The service requested was completed in about 45 minutes for state inspection and the walk around 27 point inspection.

Sylvia B.
Wylie, TX
10/11/2019 Category: Service
I scheduled my appointment online and waited while service was done. Check in to drive out was 1 hour and 15 minutes and that included a car wash! I'm pleased with this dealership

HC
Howard C.
Wylie, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Huffines McKinney Hyundai is the best!
I completely love the service and professionalism of Huffines McKinney, and they treat customers like family because they absolutely care!! I will not go anywhere else for my service EVER!

Celina, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great Personalities!
Mike Bodensteiner was a great service advisor!

MV
Mourya V.
Dallas, TX
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Awsome
The interaction was good and supportive.

Depali B.
Allen, TX
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer care and service
Cleanliness and customer accamodetion and more

ED
Ella D.
Your employees !!!
You representatives are professional at all times, they are the best ... always are honest and respectful. They keep you aware of what is happening with your car, it’s status mechanically and everything about the tires, brakes and basically just everything !!! I like that they tell you in advance that your tires are wearing or whatever needs to be done to the car they don’t wait till the last minute when you show up thinking you’re getting an oil change and $300 later ... they don’t do that and in this day and age that’s a great thing !!!

TL
Tiffany L.
Quick service, open availability
This location was able to fit me in for a same-day appt, and the service was fast. The staff was friendly and accommodating and very helpful.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/10/2019

Judy K.
Melissa, TX
10/09/2019 Category: Service
I will never bring my vehicle anywhere else for service. The staff here know you and recommend just what is necessary so you can control costs. They will tell you what else is recommended by their dealership which sometimes I will do. But they also let you know what Hyundai themselves recommend which is sometimes less.

They are honest here which is more than I can say for most dealership service departments!

Highly recommend!!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/09/2019

WS
Willie S.
Anna, TX
2005 Hyundai Tucson
GOOD WORK DONE BY GOOD PEOPLE
Staff was polite, professional, and the work was done on time for a good price.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 10/09/2019

Howe, TX
Quick and painless
Everything was done with ease and I was On my way faster than I thought

BV
Bryan V.
Celina, TX
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great, Fast and Friendly Service.
Great, Fast and Friendly Service.

GG
Gail G.
Garland, TX
New Beginnings!
the service that I received Saturday was so smooth and so precise and to the point they cared for me they took their time it was I guess you could say older experience which counts for me because I know they truly care it was quality Care thank you guys for a wonderful job especially to the one that service me