Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 1.83333/5rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333rating 1.83333

Little Elm, TX
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Helpful People and Awesome Service
Helpful People and Awesome Service
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family. We look forward to serving you in the future.

DF
Daniel F.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They changed the oil and looked for any outstanding recalls.

Service Department
Excellent service department

2013 Hyundai Genesis
5 star service every time
The team at Huffines Hyundai Mckinney is always a pleasure, I would never look elsewhere for Service!
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our satisfaction survey.  My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our dealership.  We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with your friends and family.  We look forward to serving you in the future.

2015 Hyundai Accent
Great experience
Great experience at this service center.

Marlon S.
Aubrey, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Good location and good services. Punctual too
I like this location a lot and always go back there when I need a service done in my cars or want to buy or exchange them.

My main suggestion would be to make sure the advisors look at the customer and car file and realize what kind of maintenance plan was bought with the car and applied the appropriate discounts, every time is the same for me, I have to remind them about it and only after that the discounts are applied.

Prosper, TX
08/13/2018 Category: Service
good enough
recommended part three times the price elsewhere. Mike (I beleive was his name) was very friendly and funny sales rep

SD
Shelly D.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
By far I must say this is the best experience that I've had with a dealership. They were kind, helpful and very fast. I'm in customer service and I understand the importance of it and there's was excellent!

SP

AR
Andronica, Terry R.
Weatherford, TX
08/12/2018
It was great and easy car buying experience.
Lenea Rettig was our salesperson and she was
very friendly and she made this the most easiest car buying experience I have ever had in my life.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for the great feedback.

Tony S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Always received excellent customer service and definitely coming back.

2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied
As usual, Mike and the team were great. Absolutely the best Hyundai service team I've worked with, and that includes 3 states worth!

Sally W.
Gainesville, TX
08/10/2018
Professional, Courteous, Knowlegable
Purchasing a car can be a daunting process....but our Sales Consultant Cameronn Morrison made the task easy & pleasurable. Cameronn worked to get the exact car we wanted keeping us informed at all times. He clearly explained our purchase options, making it easy to finalize the transaction. Cameronn provided a thorough walk thru of the cars many features including setting up my phone to Blue Link, & adding the appropriate apps to my phone. He pointed out many extra features that I might never have found on my own. Everyone at Huffines treated us warmly & professionally starting with the receptionist, initial sales contact, to the finance team. We will not hesitate to have our car serviced here. Sincere thanks to Cameronn & the rest of the Huffines Staff.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the feedback.

Melissa, TX
08/08/2018 Category: Service
It was a great visit for what I needed fixed.
Work done on the car was excellent, George first gentleman I dealt with very courteous and nice second guy not so much. Waiting area not desirable, but I was there 3 hours so not any waiting area is that great.
RYAN H. from Huffines Hyundai Mckinney responded on 08/08/2018

AA
Amy A.
Prosper, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful service people. Would recommend the dealership for sales and service.

Anna, TX
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/07/2018 Category: Service
The service is good and they get you in and out in a timely manner.

Charles M.
Plano, TX
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Made an appointment for an oil change and was in and out in 40 minutes. Can't beat that.

Bridget H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service Adviser
I felt that the service adviser was honest and did not try to upsell me additional services that were not needed.

Donetta C.