Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.3650784/5Overall Rating 4.3650784/5Overall Rating 4.3650784/5Overall Rating 4.3650784/5rating 4.3650784
Overall Rating 2.49206/5Overall Rating 2.49206/5rating 2.49206rating 2.49206rating 2.49206

AD
Andisheh D.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Very pleasant experience
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I apprecaite the kind words about your experirence with Jack and please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

02/20/2019 Category: Service
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 02/20/2019

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey.  We look forward in serving you and your on your next visit.  If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

Ruth S.
Cypress, TX
02/20/2019 Category: Service
I arrived on time for a scheduled appointment. I waited 15 minutes for someone to acknowledge I was in my car waiting. I waited another hour and 45 minutes for just an oil change. I will never go there for another oil change!

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Huffines Hyundai Plano.  I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet this goal.  Your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees.

I ask that you allow us another opportunity to serve you, as we consider it our privilege to have you as our client.

Sincerely,

Excellent friendly service

TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great experience. Service performed as described And on time.

Charles W.
My service provider
My service provider Why was Brett and I think he doesn’t awesome jobAnd I am very happy every time I come in and he helps me with my issues he is one of your shining stars

Lisa M.
Anna, TX
2014 Hyundai Equus
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service, pricing good.
I always receive the best customer service whenever I'm needing to bring my car in. Trey always takes such good care of me and my family. He cares so much about his customers. Thank you Trey for always doing whats right.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I apprecaite the kind words about Trey as he is a huge asset to our team.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Equus.

BL
Bruce L.
Dallas, TX
safety recall
Safety recall done on time with little fuss.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Sonata.

James S.
Awesome Service
Trey is my advisor and has always done a great job. This is my 2nd car to be servied under him and always take care of me
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 02/19/2019

Michael B.
Lewisville, TX
2016 Hyundai Azera
Thorough Service
Completed the service timely and kept me informed of the status.

KR
Krisnha R.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Got the job well done
Dan was great, he explained everything and got me on road back asap.

Ruben C.
TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Good customer service

Linda S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
I liked my service agent.
I believe his name was Connor. He didn't try to up-sell me. He was matter-of-fact and told me what I needed to know.
One of the questions on the survey the cashier placed in front of me as I was checking out was whether my service attendant asked me to complete this online survey, or words to that effect. No he didn't, and I appreciated that he didn't. I really DON'T appreciate having a survey placed in front of me before I've even seen or driven my car after service. I believe you place far too much emphasis on these surveys and the number of stars people give the dealership. You do it in a way that puts pressure on the customer, so apparently it's a marketing tool to attract new business, rather than a genuine attempt to learn what you're doing right and how you can improve.

2016 Sonata
Good job. Love the free car wash.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Cautious Service
I have been using Huffines for my current and last two other Hyundai’s. I have really had no issues with their service or their people.

James M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Eric comes through AGAIN!!!!
My Service Advisor Eric:
1. Notified me that the parts needed for my rear seat heater repair had arrived.
2. Set up an appointment that was convenient for me.
3. He greeted me upon my arrival.
4. Made arrangements for my transportation (Even offered to supply me with a rental vehicle at Huffines expense.
5. I decided to wait for the repair to be completed.
6. @ every 30 minutes he came to me with an update.
7. When the vehicle repair was completed, he explained everything that had to been done to my vehicle at no cost to me!!!! YEA!!!!!
8. I just can’t say enough how impressed with this multitasking young man my wife and I are with him!!!!

Richard C.
Carrollton, TX
Hyundai takes care
Hyundai has always done recalls efficiently. I appreciate their willingness to keep car running properly

Russell S.
Service visit
Everyone was helpful and friendly.

RE
Richard E.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great car and good service
I will return!!

John S.
Wylie, TX
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Great professional service
We have been going to Hyundai Plano for a long time and always have a good experience.