Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.3709647/5Overall Rating 4.3709647/5Overall Rating 4.3709647/5Overall Rating 4.3709647/5rating 4.3709647
Overall Rating 2.51613/5Overall Rating 2.51613/5rating 2.51613rating 2.51613rating 2.51613

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Acceptable service so far
Nothing else to say

Sachse, TX
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly Place
Everyone I ever deal with is always kind and pleasant. Plus my car is always carefully checked and maintained.

John P.
Wylie, TX
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Huffines Hyundai is Awesome!
I am a repeat customer of Huffines Hyundai. My experience with them has always been great; from the buying experience to service. Hands down, you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for.

What I've found here at Huffines of Plano is a team of individuals that are passionate about their product and equally so for their customer. I'll be coming back again for my next purchase for my wife.

2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
They pay attention to my needs.
Very happy with the service and the service advisor, Dan Turk.
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey.  We look forward in serving you and your on your next visit.  If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

VN
Vivian N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Super Quick Oil Change
I tried to book an appoint through the website for an oil change, but the website was down. I called Huffines and the person who talked to me was super sweet and booked me an appointment right away.

The time that was available was pretty close to another appointment I had to attend to, but once I got to the dealership, they were willing to finish up my oil change ASAP. Within 30 minutes, I was already out. Keep in mind, this was a Saturday morning.

Overall, the staff here are super friendly and very accommodating. I would definitely come back.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We strive for 5-star service every time. Fast efficient and courteous. Hopefully we can exhibit this type of service so you feel comfortable scoring us as a 5-star dealer. Thank you and I hope you have a great day.

Stephanie B.
Allen, TX
Go to Freeman Hyundai
I much prefer Freeman Hyundai to Huffines. Freeman cares more, provides better reporting and clearly explain everything.

- Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Huffines Hyundai Plano.  I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet this goal.  Your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees.

I ask that you allow us another opportunity to serve you, as we consider it our privilege to have you as our client.

Sincerely,

JJ.Johnson@huffines.net

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Repair was done very quickly, in one day, and it was completed correctly! Check out was efficient, all paper work was ready when I went to get my car!

2018 Elantra Sport
Do you research before purchasing an Elantra. I had mine for 6 weeks when transmission went out! Huffines has TERRIBLE customer service!

Sincerely,

JJ.Johnson@huffines.net

TP
Thomas P.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
Awesome
Dan Tuck did a great job!! 5 Star Rating!!!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am happy to hear that Dan did such a great job taking care of you and your Sonata.  Please let us know if you need anything else.

The Colony, TX
2015 Hyundai Accent
Services
I forgot to make an appointment for services on my vehicle and they were so friendly and polite that they took my car and told me it would be a wait. I asked how long, they didn’t know but they didn’t want to leave me without a car so they offered me a loaner till I could pick up my car. They called a few hrs later and I was able to pick up my car before closing hrs on Saturday. Thank you so much for being polite and patient and helping.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am happy to hear that Eric was able to take care of your vehicle and got you in and out the same day without an appointment.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Accent.

Maria G.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit for check up
It is always a pleasure to get the car serviced in a conveient location and reliable service.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about our staff and please let us know if you need anything for your Elantra.

Garland, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Helpful, friendly attitudes and prompt service.
JJ always makes me feel good about coming there and he always does an excellent job!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the comments about J.J. and please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Inconsistent solutions presented from staff
After this visit, I would question recommending this service team to a friend. Connor was great, but if Connor is busy and you need to speak with other service or parts advisors, do not expect an appropriate solution or response.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the review.  I am sorry that your are having issue with with your radio/infotainment and a hard reset which was performed is a good start to try to diagnose the issue.  We did check to see if there were any updates for the radio and at this time there were none available.  Please continue to monitor your concern and if there is an issue, please let us know.

Staci H.
Allen, TX
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
Great
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Love my Hyundai
I have frequently changed cars, brands and models, but I love my Hyundai Accent, and get great service at Huffibes Hyundai Plano.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  We really appreciate your business and please let us know if you need anything else for your Accent.

RT
Robert T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Aways finished service at promised time. Always professional and thorough in their inspection of the vehicle
Before Huffines taking my car for service was dreaded, like going for a root canal at the dentist. Now is a pleasant experience. Through the years with all the changes in service personnel the quality of the service has never suffered
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am so pleased to hear that our staff takes great care of you while in for service. It sure beat going to the dentist.   Please let us know if you need anything else for your Genesis.

James P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
A+ service team
I've owned a number of cars and trucks. Your service team is the best I've come across.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the kind words about our team and thank you for your continued business.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

SF
Stanley F.
Friendly
At home
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Sonata.

Jeanette R.
Garland, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Huffines Hyundai
Professional service...a bit far but that's minor
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star reivew.  I want to also thank you for being a loyal customer as we know you have options to service your vehicle but it seems like you are driving more to get to us and we appreciate that.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Sonata.