Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Overall Rating 4.3333347/5Overall Rating 4.3333347/5Overall Rating 4.3333347/5Overall Rating 4.3333347/5rating 4.3333347
Overall Rating 2.47368/5Overall Rating 2.47368/5rating 2.47368rating 2.47368rating 2.47368

AD
Anne D.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
05/25/2018 Category: Service
I had great experience at Huffines Hyundai Plano a few weeks ago and wanted to share. We purchased a 2009 Genesis from Huffines and have had virtually no issues with it until now.
I had a trip planned to Oklahoma to take my elderly mother and aunt (along with my cousin) to see their sister (who can no longer travel) in Oklahoma CIty. The trip had been planned for months and they were really looking forward to it. The night before the trip my vehicle started misfiring and I left car/keys at dealership overnight. I was very concerned since we were planning on leaving the next morning at 10:00 and started looking at rental cars large enough to carry 4 passengers and full size wheel chair.

Early the next morning Mark texted me they had the car and were looking at it. They initially thought it was the ignition coil and replaced that by 8:45 that morning. Mark indicated it might be a computer problem (ECM) and that it could take some time to properly diagnose/correct and replace if necessary. I told Mark my dilemma and he came through with a 2018 Santa Fe Sport. I was able to load not only the wheelchair and luggage , but also my mom's walker for the trip. The loaner worked out perfectly and we had a great memorable trip (even the weather was pretty good).

The issue ended up being the ECM which had to be replaced. When purchasing the vehicle at Huffines we had purchased the platinum 10 year extended service warranty so the ECM replacement only cost $100.

I wanted to thank Mark for his friendly service and helping make the trip with my mom/relatives a success.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/25/2018

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Huffines Hyundai/Genesis Plano.  We are proud to welcome satisfied customers and look forward to many years of working together. I appreciate the comments about Mark and how he was able to help you in a tough situation.  I am very happy to hear that your trip was not ruined and you and your family were able to enjoy the time together as we know family is so important.  If you have any questions about your Genesis or service, we invite you to contact us at 972-202-2200 and we will be happy to assist you.

Once again, thank you for your business!

Frisco, TX
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Very helpful
I had an issue with Jack Winn the service advisor and I called Alex (don’t know her last name) and told her about it before my follow up appt. She was so nice and just great and met up with me the following day when I brought my car in , and introduced me to Chris Selbach, the service director. I can’t say enough good things about what a nice , kind and helpful person Chris is - and how well I was treated by him and Alex. Both of them totally restored my faith in your dealership. They a are a big asset to your dealership. I really appreciate them.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/25/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano.  Also, thank you for the kind words about Alex Kozney and myself.  It was a pleasure to work with you and also get to know you while you were here for your visit.  You have my information and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any additional help.

Regards,

Dallas, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Nathan went above and beyond to be sure we were taken care of.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Also, thank you for the nice comments about Nathan and please don't hesistate to ask for him next visit.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

KH
Kelly H.
Richardson, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 Star Service again
Mark & all the gang @ Huffines do a great job every time I get my 2011Santa Fe serviced. I was first in and I think first out for my oil change. Keep up the good work!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am pleased to hear that Mark was able to get you in and out quickly with no issues.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

PP
Patrick P.
Rowlett, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance
Helped with battery replacement
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am pleased to hear Camon was able to help you and the battery issue you were having.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

SL
Stephen L.
Allen, TX
Reason for Patronizing Huffines
The friendliness, professioanlism, and overall caring and listening to our needs.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am happy to hear that Camon was friendly during your service visit and was able to get you taken care of quickly.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Sonata.

Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

Good experience
Great job as always. Our third Hyundai and always purchased from Huffines.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Also, thank you for being a loyal Huffines customer and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

Excellent customer service
Took my car in for its 30,000 mile maintenance. Huffines service checked everything, only charged me what maintenance was needed. Also, they washed my car.
B86130a4d0df720143aaa0d68ee77cad?s=28
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey.  We look forward in serving you on your next visit.  If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

Carrollton, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/24/2018 Category: Service
The service department was very knowledgeable and provided great professional customer service.

CT
Carl T.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt Service
I had a 22.5K maintenance along with a Texas state inspection done in less than hour with no appointment!!!

Aiderous S.
Flower Mound, TX
Swevice
Superior service.

Bonnie B.
Dallas, TX
2014 Hyundai Genesis
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Dan Turk a real gentleman. Lannie in service department who did the actual work on my car was terrific! Next time I bring it in I will request that he do the service work. Educated me, listened to me and was very polite and courteous.
B86130a4d0df720143aaa0d68ee77cad?s=28
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/23/2018

NH
Nancy H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Outstanding
JK and Camon were outstanding . They were very thorough and professional. I will ask for them every time I am there.

Jean H.
Richardson, TX
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
I have purchased 7 vehicles over a period of 12-14 years and would not go to another dealership. They are honest, friendly, trustworthy, and fair in their pricing.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Also, thank you for being a loyal Huffines customer over the past 12-14 years.  We really and truly appreciate your business and support.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Veracruz.

RF
Roberta F.
Allen, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/20/2018 Category: Service
35K Seevice Handled
My 35K mileage service was handled quickly, letting me get on my way with no worries! Thanks!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am pleased to hear that Eric was able to get you in and out quickly for your service. Please let us know if you need anything else for your Sonata Hybrid.

05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I will always come here for my car service!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review and thank you for being a loyal Huffines customer.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

Juan R.
Garland, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Its good
Great service but greeting is a bit poor and direction on were to pay
B86130a4d0df720143aaa0d68ee77cad?s=28
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We strive for 5-star service every time. Fast efficient and courteous. Hopefully we can exhibit this type of service so you feel comfortable scoring us as a 5-star dealer. Thank you and I hope you have a great day.

Not great.
Getting the oil changed is fine, it's nothing spectacular. I only come to Hyundai's dealership because my car is under warranty. I wish the car wash machine worked anytime I got my oil changed, but somehow it is broken every time I go.
B86130a4d0df720143aaa0d68ee77cad?s=28

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with Huffines Hyundai Plano.  I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking time to share your concerns.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.  Based on the events you describe, we did not meet this goal.  Your comments will be used for coaching and training our employees.

I ask that you allow us another opportunity to serve you, as we consider it our privilege to have you as our client.

Sincerely,

Brad G.
Rowlett, TX
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Veracruz Service
I appreciate Eric's and his team's attention to detail and their communication with me.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am pleased to hear that Eric took great care of you while in for service and please don't hesitate to contact us if you need anything for your Veracruz.