Huffines Hyundai Plano

Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5Overall Rating 4.3/5rating 4.3

Overall Rating 4.4318161/5Overall Rating 4.4318161/5Overall Rating 4.4318161/5Overall Rating 4.4318161/5rating 4.4318161
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Stacey F. on 10/22/2017
"Friendly Service"
My car was serviced in a timely manner. Mark, my service advisor, was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 05:28 AM
Verified Customer on 10/21/2017
"Everything good, but should improve on Customer service"
As the title says...
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 03:13 PM
Catherine B. on 10/21/2017
"First Time Servicing My Car Solo"
Eric Alejandrez, the young man who helped me was really nice and non-juedgemental. Provided solid feedback, advice, and guidance. Car was ready in less than an one hour. Did not do more work than needed but service my car appropriately.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/21/2017 02:04 PM
Primitivo M. on 10/21/2017
"friendly "
friently employees
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/21/2017 01:46 PM
Leanne G. on 10/21/2017
"Great service. A bit high on new car prices with not a lot of wiggle run. "
We've purchased 3 cars there-two Santa Fe's and an Elantra Limited. People who work there seem to be as happy as anyone can be at work, they get along and enjoy being with one another. I call that good CULTURE that is a rare thing in companies today-keep it up and keep your people happy Mr .Huffines.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/21/2017 10:51 AM
CAROLE B. on 10/20/2017
"2013 Sonata"
Your service adviser, Mark Daily has been wonderful. He has gotten me a rent car and now the second of 2 loaner cars to use. He continues to update me on the progress. Mechanics cannot seem to figure out the problem, each time they say it is something else. I only have 41,000 miles and the car has never been in the shop until last month except for routine oil change and maintenance at Huffines of Plano.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/20/2017 05:51 PM
Daniel C. at Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 10/21/2017

Carole,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. Mark Dailey wil continue to take great care of you as we work through diagnosising your vehicle.  I apologze that it has taken a couple visits to figure out your issues.  We will do our best to get the vehicle diagnosed and back to you in a timely manner.  Thank you and have a great weekend.

CHRISTYN W. on 10/20/2017
"Quick Excellent Service"
Completed a recall and some basic maintenance on my lease. It was quick and done. They washed my car too.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/20/2017 11:45 AM
Daniel C. at Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 10/21/2017

Christyn,

Thank you for the 5-star survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to taking care of your vehicle needs in the future.  Thank you and have a great weekend.

JOHN T. on 10/19/2017
"Recall service visit"
Everything done as it should have been.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/19/2017 07:08 PM

John,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and provide feedback.  We strive for 5-star service every time.  Fast efficient and courteous.  We will do better.  Thank you I hope you have a great weekend.

Jack H. on 10/19/2017
"My Sonata"
The people that work there.
Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:42 PM

Jack,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you I hope you have a great weekend.

Canh C. on 10/19/2017
"service advisor was very good amd courteous. "
Very pleased.
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis
Service Date: 10/13/2017
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:33 PM

Cahn,

Thank you for the 5-star survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.  Thank you I hope you have a great weekend.

Regina C. on 10/19/2017
"They have a few nice people working there who remember me and take care of me"
They are great, however my car engine still seems to run sluggish or needs more get up and go. and it still seems to ride a little rough.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:24 PM

Regina,

Thank you for the 5-star survey and scoring the dealership based on our people and not some of the issues you are experiencing with the vehicle.  we do appreciate you and your loyalty.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Eleanore G. on 10/19/2017
"Brett is AWESOME"
Brett went beyond the call of duty. He listened to my trouble and made sure it was all taken care, also he let me borrow a loaner.
He is a bright star at Hyundai!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/19/2017 02:00 PM

Eleanore,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. And thank you for recognizing Brett.  He is an asset to our dealership.  Thanks for giving us an opportunity to take care of your vehicle. Again thank you and have a good weekend.

Karen W. on 10/19/2017
"Perfection "
Perfection
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/19/2017 11:24 AM

Karen,

Thank you for the 5-star survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Thank you and have a good weekend.

Clay Y. on 10/18/2017
"Excellent Service - Completed On Timeas Promised! . "
My service advisor, Ken Rosales, did an EXCELLENT job! We car was completed on time, actually a little sonner than promised, and all my service issues and questions were answered very professionally.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 10/10/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 07:15 AM

Clay,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. And thank you for recognizing Ken Rosales.  He is a tremendous asset to our team.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

James S. on 10/18/2017
"It is the people that make the difference"
Clearly someone has been speaking to the entire staff about customer service because you can truly see you and everybody that works at the dealership this is great
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/18/2017 06:04 AM

James,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. And thank you for validating what we have been striving for.  5 star service every time.  fast efficient and courteous.  Like you said it is the people that make the difference.  Again thank you and have a great day.

Rita B. on 10/17/2017
"Best Customer Care"
I had great customer service! I was given very detailed list of what my car needed and very honeat answers to my questions and concerns. I appreciated the timely service of alignment, tire replacement, inpection, and oil
change.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Accent
Service Date: 10/05/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 10:46 PM

Rita,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. We strive for 5-star service every time.  Fast efficient and courteous.  Thank you for the nice remarks too.  I hope you have a great day.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Friendly service, proper waiting area, Wi-Fi helps using time appropriately"
Great Experience
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 09:59 PM
Daniel C. at Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for the 5-star survey. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you and have a great day.

Verified Customer on 10/17/2017
"Always a good experience"
I'm on my second car from Huffines Htundai & using The service team for going on 8 years. The team is very professional & helpful. I know they don't take advantage of me, but tell me exactly what my car needs.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review Created: 10/17/2017 08:35 PM
Daniel C. at Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 10/18/2017

Thank you for the 5-star survey.  And thank you for being a loyal customer.  We look forward to helping you in the future.  Thank you and have a great day.

Dana G. on 10/17/2017
"Your service staff made me feel that they enjoyed their jobs and that my satisfaction was important to them."
Very much so.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 09/27/2017
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:53 PM
Daniel C. at Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 10/17/2017

Dana,

Thank you for the 5-star survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.  We want to have a great relationship with you.  And want you to have a great relationship with your advisor Mark.  Thank you and have a great day.

"great place"
great place
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 10/17/2017 05:00 PM
Daniel C. at Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 10/17/2017

Thank you for the 5-star survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you and have a great day.