Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.344824/5Overall Rating 4.344824/5Overall Rating 4.344824/5Overall Rating 4.344824/5rating 4.344824
Overall Rating 2.47368/5Overall Rating 2.47368/5rating 2.47368rating 2.47368rating 2.47368

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Great time and friendly workers
Camon is very kind and helpful, great follow up and advise! My car was in and out quickly. I’ll be back! I love when I get a discount code too!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about our department and Camon.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Tucson .

MF
Martin F.
Frisco, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Convenience and quality
Huffines Hyundai is conveniently located and provides fast, quality service every time. The people are friendly, knowledgeable and I’ve never felt like I was being pushed to have any unnecessary work done. Vehicle maintenance isn’t my realm, so I’m glad to find a service department I feel is trustworthy!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about our department and staff.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

Greenwood, IN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Oil Change and Service
The visit went very smoothly. Staff were friendly and informative. No complaints
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey.  We look forward in serving you and your on your next visit.  If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

RT
Robert T.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/13/2018 Category: Service
One, Competent. Two, caring. Three Happy and Four competitive rices.
Just great, friendly service.

Sylvia C.
Carrollton, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle service available for drop off and pick up within specified area.

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey. We look forward in serving you and your on your next visit. If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Regular maintance
Done on time and complete
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

ME
Margaret E.
Garland, TX
Dependable, good service
Always good, but this time a little disorganized, but they were extremely busy.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the review.  Please let us know if you we can be of any additional help for your Elantra.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
Huffines provides quality service and excellent customer satisfaction. It deserves five stars.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about our department and Dale.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

Little Elm, TX
Informative and Helpful
I've been coming here for 1 year and I haven't had an issue at this dealership. Service is great, easy to schedule an appointment.
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/10/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly service!
Other than having to make an appointment, my recall service was very smooth.

LC
Logan C.
The Colony, TX
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Great dealership, excellent service
I've only ever had one so-so experience and it was years ago. Other than that every agent I've ever met with has been awesome. I heavily am considering trading in for another Hyundai at this same location. Nate at the service center was especially excellent in my most recent visit. He went out of his way to make sure I was taken care of.

Richardson, TX
Competitor Coupons???
Don't say you accept competitor coupons and then don't honor them when you show up...

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We strive for 5-star service every time. Fast efficient and courteous. Hopefully we can exhibit this type of service so you feel comfortable scoring us as a 5-star dealer. Thank you and I hope you have a great day.

Clement S.
Rowlett, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation
Great and prompt service, with people that care
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about our department and Vito.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Genesis.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
Been going to your service department every 3 months since I purchase my first Hyundai in November 2000. I have always received great service.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Also, thank you so much for the continued support and business, we really appreciate it.

07/07/2018 Category: Service
Recent battery change
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.  We appreciate your business.

ST
Stephen T.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Recent Service Visit
I was pleasantly surprised at the good old fashioned friendliness, competence and thoroughness of the visit and the professionalism of my service advisor.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/07/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.   I appreciate the nice comments about Dale and his treatment towards you and look foward to helping you in the future.

AP
Allison P.
Frisco, TX
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Speed of service
I had several issues with my car the day before July 4th. I was able to drive in without an appt & have my car serviced while I waited. I would like to my service guy Dale who is always friendly. He also keeps me informed on the process of my vehicle so I'm not just sitting there winderingwhats going on. I would also like to thank Jack for checking back with me after speaking to me earlier in the day about my vehicle. I did not remember his name when I arrived to dealership.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the nice comments about Dale and Jack.  I am pleased to hear that both of them did a great job in taking care of your Sonata.

PB
Penelope B.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is helpful and keeps you informed.
Excellent. Nathan, my service advisor, kept me informed every step of the way from when I dropped the car off until I picked it up. The repair price was competitive and the work was done right. I appreciated the use of the loaner car.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about Nathan and the service he provided.  He is a true asset to our team.

RD
Rob D.
Allen, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
The customer service was first rate, from the person I spoke with first on the phone, to my service rep, Jack Winn. Everyone was professional, competent and motivated.
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 07/05/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra