Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 4.366663/5Overall Rating 4.366663/5Overall Rating 4.366663/5Overall Rating 4.366663/5rating 4.366663
Overall Rating 2.49153/5Overall Rating 2.49153/5rating 2.49153rating 2.49153rating 2.49153

2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service

David S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, honest People.
Brett Larsen the best service manager I've ever had and I'm almost 80.
JJ R J., Service Drive Manager from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and thank you for taking time out of your day to fill out the survey.  We look forward in serving you and your on your next visit.  If you need anything in the meantime please let us know.

Lokesha B.
First Service
It was good.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Sonata.

AC
Amy C.
Little Elm, TX
Love the service!
I always work with Camon and I’ve been coming back for years. They always take good care of me and my car!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  We appreciate the repeat business and please let Camon know if you need anything else for your Sonata.

Molly L.
Allen, TX
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Easy access. Friendly, helpful staff.

TO
Talina O.
Wylie, TX
Great experience
Great visit service advisor was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Deborah B.
Garland, TX
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Great People!!
Friendly, efficient, professional

Briana H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great Customer Service
Everyone I encounter is always very nice and informative!

SA
Shirley A.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great work and attitudes.
The friendlessiness of the employees and they always greet you with a smile and eager to help you.

Ranjeet M.
Dan provided excellent service
Dan provided excellent service. Right from scheduling an appointment to car servicing.

Ahsan M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Came here to get a recall done and get the air bag ligjt fixed which was on extended warranty. Everything was done on time and I also ended up getting oil change. Very good customer service experience.

Carrollton, TX
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Great job
Great service and job done right the first time

PH
Peter H.
Frisco, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient service...great customer service
Service advisor Camon Adams is excellent... explained everything and answered questions perfectly
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about Camon and the service he provided.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Santa Fe.

Review
On my last visit my service did not even come to me, which made me wait a while. This time was better.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We strive for 5-star service every time. Fast efficient and courteous. Hopefully we can exhibit this type of service so you feel comfortable scoring us as a 5-star dealer. Thank you and I hope you have a great day.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for always providing great service
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the nice comments about Camon and the service he provided.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great service department
I just wish your body shop was more reasonably priced.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I apologize that the body shop pricing was not to your liking and will forward this information to them.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra for service.

James W.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
People
I have been part of the purchase 7 Hyundai, 5 from your location. Your staff make the difference. I feel like I am family when I am there.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I really appreciate the comments about our staff in the showroom and here in service.  Please let us know if you need anything for your Elantra.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Always satisfied.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Accent.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
My car was towed for free and they fixed it very fast. All covered under the warranty and they explained everything to me. Excellent service and I also not required to be there until they called so I could go about my day and wait until they determined the problem.
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I am pleased to hear that Brett was able to take care of everything for you while you were able to go on about your day.  Please let us know if you need anything else for your Elantra.

GM
Gabriel M.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/17/2018 Category: Service
I came to Huffines Hyundai after poor service from Van Hyundai. Service personnel were communicative and willing to work with me regarding a part issue . They went beyond service to work with me and were highly professional. Vito and Mr Adams were great with me, period!
Chris S. from Huffines Hyundai Plano responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for visiting Huffines Hyundai Plano and the 5 star review.  I appreciate the comments about Vito and Camon and please know that we are always here for you and your Veloster.