Latest Review about 1 month ago

C R.
Charleston, SC
06/22/2021
Best auto repair shop in SC
This is the best car repair service I have ever used. I have been going here for years. The service is excellent and the owner is extremely professional and explains the repair and service so that you clearly understand the problem and what needs to be done. Lowest prices you will find anywhere. Highly recommend to anyone.

CR

CP
Cody P.
Mullins, SC
12/07/2019
The best mechanic in the county
I have known Wendell Huggins since I was a small amount child and I am confident that anything you want fixed on a set of rubber wheels this family can fix it