TT
TONI T.
08/16/2018
Always satisfied!
Doug's Tire is the best. Friendly service.

AC
AMANDA C.
08/12/2018
Finding Solutions
I have gone to several different places for tire replacement and alignment. I own a 2006 Chevrolet Malibu and I love my car. It’s a great car, but I have found myself replacing the tires more often than with any other vehicle. I have mentioned this to every auto repair place I’ve visited when buying new tires and alignment but no one could ever tell me why my car was going through tires so often. Doug’s tire took the time to investigate why this was happening and found out that my tire rods needed to be replaced. After having to replace my tires on 4 different occasions Someone was finally able to tell me why this was happening. I am very grateful that the mechanic at Doug’s Tire took the time to find out why. In addition they made some other suggestions on the maintenance of my car that I wouldn’t have known to ask for. I appreciate their thoroughness in their work which will help to keep my car in the best condition possible. Thank you Doug’s Tire. From a very satisfied customer.
Doug B. from Doug's Tire Shop responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Amanda for this great report and thank you for allowing us to service your car.

DEBORA L.
Kia Soul
08/10/2018
Just In time!
I went in to Doug's for an oil change that I had been needing for quite awhile. Doug's is usually the busiest place in town but only because they are fast, courteous, and friendly. There was no one there a little after 4pm when I got there. It only took about 15 mins and I was done. Had a great conversation with the Braves fan there about my trip and some of his trips. It was great! I left shortly after for my trip to Phillie....I have always had good service from Doug's. It's just a matter of getting there when they aren't that busy.
Doug B. from Doug's Tire Shop responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Debora for this great report and allowing us to service your car.

ST
SANDRA T.
08/09/2018
The greatest customer service
Anytime I have an issue I can call or just drop by and they help me with everything . They know what they’re doing though even ask if I’m happy with my service they go out of their way and customer service . They’re reliable and know what they’re doing .
Doug B. from Doug's Tire Shop responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you Sandra for this report and allowing us to service your car.

FM
Freddy M.
Mc Coll, SC
Kia Sportage
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Freddy said the employees were hospitable. They were awesome. They provided good service.

Lena M.
Wagram, NC
Chevrolet Aveo
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Lena said she has been to the business before and she is satisfied with the work.

ZL
Zack L.
Wagram, NC
Ram 1500
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Zack said the service was good.

QR
Quayshaun R.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mariah. She said everything went smoothly.

Tasha S.
Dodge Journey
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Tasha said the service was fast and he had no problems.

CL
Caleb L.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Vera. She said they give good service.

RD
Robin D.
Gibson, NC
Honda Civic Coupe
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Robin said that the facility is great, every one of the staff are nice and they get him right in and right out.

PD
PAUL D.
08/01/2018
everyone is on the same page to give good service
They look after your auto like it was theirs.

Roosevelt M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Roosevelt said they do real good.

Chevrolet S-10
07/28/2018
A+
Had a set of 4 tires installed, on a Saturday Morning. Shop was pretty busy, with oil changes, and what looked like a brake job. They were able to jump right on my 4 tires, and had me out within the hour. Even scrubbed the blue coating off of the white letters on the tires before they were finished. Staff was friendly, advised me about their additional tire hazard warranty, which I opted for. Upon checking out, I was given a voucher for free roadside assistance with jumpstarts, fuel, flat tire services, and so on, just for being a customer of theirs! Couldn't ask for more!

BILLY B.
Honda Civic Coupe
07/27/2018
Inspection.
Great service. Experienced, friendly and courteous. Sitting area to wait in while service is provided.

BO
BETTY O.
Chevrolet Venture
07/26/2018
Staff are all very friendly and helpful
I always enjoy taking my vehicles here because they will do their best to make sure everything is handled properly. Thanks Doug’s tire for all you do to make my vehicles stay in shape

SP
Shamekia P.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Shamekia said the business provided good service.

RODDY W.
Laurel Hill, NC
07/16/2018

RQ
Ralph Q.
Laurel Hill, NC
Chevrolet Classic
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said the staff provided good service.

FT
Frankie T.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Frankie said the business provides him with good vehicle service. The staff at the facility are likeable.