LG
Lisa G.
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she would recommend this business for service.

DO
Devlin O.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Devlin said this facility has excellent service. The staff took him in, they fix the vehicle and there were no problems.

John S.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
John said the business has good service.

LR

Laurel Hill, NC
Hyundai Accent
01/04/2020
Customer service
Excellent customer service, reasonable prices. Patient and complete explanation of service.

01/03/2020
Scheduled Service
Upon arrival, I informed the technician that my cars needed oil changes and tire rotations. While waiting, I witnessed the service technician give a filter that needed to be replaced to the technician who checked us in. We speculated that it was for one of our cars so we jokingly started timing to see how long he would leave it there. The filter was there for over 20 minutes before he asked if I wanted it replaced. When checking out, I was informed of the costs of the oil changes only. The technician ignored the initial request for oil changes and tire rotations. They really could improve their customer service skills as the business wasn’t quite busy during the visit.
Doug B. from Doug's Tire Shop responded on 01/03/2020

I reviewed the video during your visit, unfortunately, there was, infact - a delay in the message being relayed to you, in regards of your vehicle's air filter - however, it sat in place for 13 minutes, as opposed to "over 20." There are normally 2 service writers on the counter, and 1 happened to be off that day, I was on the counter trying to help when I could. I apologize for the miscommunication in regards to the tire rotations, I'd like to offer 2 free rotations for Both of your Toyotas, in order to make up for our shortcomings. We hope you'll accept, and allow us another chance. Thank you

Doug Brown

Owner

Lee M.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Lee said they are great.

DK
DAVID K.
Buick Enclave
12/23/2019
New Tires
Personal Service, knowledgeable staff, reasonable prices

WJ
Wanda J.
Dodge Journey
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Wanda said the business provides fast service that is done well.

LR
LATIFU R.
Kia Forte
12/12/2019
Excellent service and in good time

TH
Twamane H.
Kia Optima
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Twamane said this business has good prices. The staff told him what needed to be done and made sure the service was good.

EM
EDWARD M.
Laurel Hill, NC
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
11/15/2019
Customer
Very professional and owner Doug is real nice man always have a friendly smile I bring all 5 of my vehicles to them and not one time I’ve had to wait no longer than 30 min the staff and mechanics are very nice I would very happy ppl and a nice place to work.

MATTISON G.
Fine Service
Fast professional service, usually on the same day is one reason I continue to frequent Doug’s.

SHANNON B.
Gibson, NC
Friendly timely service
A plus +

JOHN D D.
Gibson, NC
11/14/2019
Inspected my vehicle quickly and easily
Excellent customer service and great guys in the shop!! Made my visit to get my vehicle a breeze!! I would recommend the shop to anyone the guys take pride in what they do!!