Overall Rating 2.175/5Overall Rating 2.175/5rating 2.175rating 2.175rating 2.175

Sean M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Good times at humble Hyundai
I’m always taken care of at humble Hyundai

JE
John E.
Atascocita, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Fai and efficient service
The service advisor gave me great advice on what repairs need to be done immediately. She also said they would honor my coupons when I choose to have them done.

Tx, TX
Highly recommended!
Great customer service, fast & friendly.

RA
Rachell A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Brake Service!
I had an awesome experience per usual! My brake service was exceptional. My car was well taken car and sparkling upon my retrieval if it. The staff is always so nice and attentive. They are very honest when it comes to my car and its dire needs.

Sandra B.
Porter, TX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Ms Stamper was amazing. She took her time to explain the service. Thank you!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
OIL CHANGE
EXCELLENT SERVICE

WM
William M.
Always great service
My first Hyundai, ever, and I have been quite satisfied with it since day one. Humble Hyundai has treated me fairly with an openness and honestly rarely seen in business today since my purchase in Aug 2017 and each scheduled service visit goes off without a hitch. A great brand, dealership and staff.

Julie W.
Very happy
We take our hyundai's back to the dealership every time. I am very happy with Humble Hyundai .

James W.

832-446-4021

Micka H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Any time I come to get my vehicle service I am i way treated with care and never pressured to have other things fixed on my vehicle at the very moment. I never have long wait either. Overall this is the only place that I would away to work on my vehicle!

Splendora, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient schedule & reminder emails.
The email notifications and car reports are very helpful. Appreciate your service.

Doris C.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service guy very polite and it didn't take very long to inspect my car. Good job.
Car inspection

LR
Lisa R.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Paint protection
Great experience with the Paint Protection Plan.

Joseph G.
Good communication
We received timely and accurate information

Marinn G.
Crosby, TX
Customer Service
Going to tell my mom about this place!!! Great customer service!!

LC

Open
Open

Bilal S.
Best Dealer oil change I've experienced
I booked an appointment for a two o'clock oil change and tire rotation online for a same day appointment. I Got there at 2 o'clock and was out 45 minutes later. I've been to three other dealers in town and its always at least a 2 hour plus wait for an change, and that's with an appointment. Maybe I just picked a good day...but boy was I impressed! I got to do that on my lunch break! Plus, there was an online coupon..... I'll definitely be back.

Joel D.
Crosby, TX
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Everything on my car was done professionally.

IC
Isaias C.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Fast Service.
This dealer has a good reviews and I myself give them the credits because I been here twice and they had service my car very fast and very efficient.thanks to all that took care to fix my car.