1922 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.82692/5Overall Rating 4.82692/5Overall Rating 4.82692/5Overall Rating 4.82692/5rating 4.82692
Overall Rating 2.15385/5Overall Rating 2.15385/5rating 2.15385rating 2.15385rating 2.15385

SE
Sally E.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Convenient location
I have been having my Azeri serviced since 2017. They treat me with respect and take quality care of my car.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Place was fast and employees friendly

Martha H.
Coldspring, TX
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, quick to get your car in so you can get to work.
While I have with others, I've never had a problem with this dealership. Been coming to them for five years and have been please with their customer service. Any questions and concerns before and after service of my vehicle have been addressed to my satisfaction, and I am hard to please.

Ronald W.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is very efficient and so friendly
Everyone there is so willing to help and very efficient we really love the experience we have when we bring our cars to Hyundai

Sharon B.
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Personal attention
Meya remembers my name and she’s quick to input my car concerns.

KP
Karen P.
Cleveland, TX
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Being told my vehicle repairs were completed and ready to drive when it wasn't.
I wish to withhold any review until after my vehicle is fixed. At this time I cannot determine a recommendation to friends due to the issues. and how it will be handled.

FG
Frances G.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Thorough evaluation and quality work
I took my wife's Elantra to our local dealership for an oil change. The staff there were pleasant and the waiting area was clean. The work performed was timely and complete which included a mutli point evaluation informing me of other items needing attention.

EV

832-446-4021

VW
Van W.
Vzw
They do good work into your car

Vzw

Carlisle H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
People actually know me there!

EL
Elizabeth L.
Hankamer, TX
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great, Fast, Reliable Service
Never had any problems with Hyundai Humble. Always professional and friendly.

Rolanda W.
2015 Hyundai Accent
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Always 5 star
Meya R.and those that work on my car are excellent. They always look after my car.

Atascocita, TX
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service and Communication! A+ combination
Whenever I take my car in for service, the job is done on time and without issues. They communicate with you before during and after, which I find is so helpful in planning your day.

Joseph C.
Fast oil change
Great place to get an oil change.

CK
Charles K.
Tx, TX
professional service
Staff is professional..service is prompt and good

PM
Paul M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Fine service, good value!
Humble Hyundai, their mechanics, and service advisors consistently and routinely keep my Sonata Sport running well and feeling good. They are friendly, professional, and I oft times leave having spent less for the service than I expected. Well done, guys!’

FS
Frederick S.
Coldspring, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Excellent service staff
Everyone on the service staff were timely, courteous, and through.

BC
Barbara C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always nice people
Being treated with respect and getting the job done right really is where it’s at. Got both every time I’ve gone in for service.

SR
Sherry R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Humble Hyundai - Feels like home town
I don't mind the wait when it feels like home...I am greeted with a warm smile from Meya. And yes she really knows my name. We have catch-up convo, laugh a little and I asked if they had work space available? Meya says of course...So I was able to setup my on-the-go office in their conference room. By the time I was done so was my car : ) Bonus!!

Tricia S.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Tires rotated and filter replaced - took in before my appointment and they finished in no time!