Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.9166689/5Overall Rating 4.9166689/5Overall Rating 4.9166689/5Overall Rating 4.9166689/5rating 4.9166689
Overall Rating 2.08333/5Overall Rating 2.08333/5rating 2.08333rating 2.08333rating 2.08333

2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
My recent visit to Humble Hyundai
I love this location. Every time we visit everyone is always pleasant and helpful. The service guys work efficiently because I never wait very long to get my vehicle services. Great job! I look forward to seeing you next time.

Splendora, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Not the best.
Decent car service.. But Terrible customer service.
TIM S., Fixed Ops Director from Humble Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Tim Shipe
Fixed Ops Director
832-446-4021

TO
Tracy O.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was quick - Staff was friendly
I received my free oil change as part of purchasing a new Hyundai Sonata a few months back. The oil change was quick and the staff was very friendly. I appreciate their concern regarding my time when the service being requested is simple and straightforward.

Marianna R.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful
They helped me with everything even things I didn’t come there for.

Mark C.
Porter, TX
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/06/2018 Category: Service
routine maintenance
No wiper blades in stock??? Really?

Also your price to replace brakes was outrageous. I can get it done a lot cheaper elsewhere
Tim S., Fixed Operations Director from Humble Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Tim Shipe
Fixed Operations Director
tshipe@houstonhyundai.com

11/03/2018 Category: Service
Kyle Rowland is the best!!
Kyle Rowland. Best customer service I've ever had at any dealership. Goes above and beyond.

Michael B.
Porter, TX
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Went in for my first oil change. Service was excellent. Was able to drive right up and get things started. Was told it might be an hour to hour and half, which I didn't mind as I didn't have an appointment. Service only took 45 minutes.

The only thing I didn't like was afterwards, they washed my car. Not that I didn't mind really, but they didn't DRY my car afterwards. This leaves water spots everywhere. So, even though they washed my car, by the time I got home, I had to wash it again to remove the water spots. I prefer to wash my car personally anyways, so it wasn't a big deal.

Overall, I was happy with the oil change service. But if you're going to wash a customers car, dry it off too.

Andrew S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Humble Hyundai Makes you feel like you’re one of the family not just a number. their customer service is quick and friendly I was able to get in and get out in the time that was promised.

2014 Hyundai Accent
Car repair
This was my second trip to get this problem repaired. The problem was the front wheel bearing making noise, the technician showed me some scooping on the tire and said this was causing the noise. I drove the car for another month and the noise continued to get worse. I took the car to Firestone and they found the right front wheel bearing making noise. I took the car back and explained the problem again. This time it was fixed.

CO
Christopher O.
Cleveland, TX
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Service
Service was quick. Personnel was very friendly and professional.

TE
Tangee E.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service is great. All of my questions was answered and explained. I will drive all the way to Humble just to get the service.

MF

Philip F.
Spring, TX
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Always dependable, easy to work with
This dealership has been gret to work with. Easy to get appointments, and the work is always done on time and as promised. The service from Hyundai is the reason my last 4 new car purchases have been Hyundai, and the next will be as well. Greatly recommend for service or a new car if you're shopping.

MT
Muhummad Rustam T.
Conroe, TX
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Costumer service
Mr Zack and Mr Randy rocks .. very humble and caring people

Jeanelle W.
Customer service
Good customer service and they were able to get me in and out within a reasonable amount of time

KJ
Kourtney J.
Friendly, Fast, and Thorough Service
Had a great experience bringing my Tucson to Humble Hyundai for the 1st time since moving back to Houston from Austin. The only thing that I didn't like or would suggest is that if someone is going to wet the car down with water, give it a full car wash with soap and water or don't do it at all. Someone "watered" my car, but didn't wipe it down, so left the dealership with a wet car, and then as it dried, the water turned into spots all over the car and then had to take her in for a real car wash. Appreciate the thought and effort, but it turned into more work and more money spent.

Amanda B.
Huffman, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and personal
Thanks to the staff for all around friendly and prompt service.

KR
Kameshia R.
Superb
I love this location! They’re quick, efficient, and friendly!

Maria S.
Staff
The Staff is very friendly and helpful. Also very courteous and accommodating while you wait. Excellent overall service.

CD
Cassandra D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/26/2018 Category: Service
The people here are so very caring,and helpful, it is sometimes unbelievable.