Overall Rating 4.9142857/5Overall Rating 4.9142857/5Overall Rating 4.9142857/5Overall Rating 4.9142857/5rating 4.9142857
Overall Rating 2.08571/5Overall Rating 2.08571/5rating 2.08571rating 2.08571rating 2.08571

SE
Sally E.
2017 Hyundai Azera
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Humble Hyundai
I find this dealership extremely professional. The service department keeps you informed while you are waiting. I don’t mind going there for my oil changes. I also like that I often have coupons for services. I will always own a Hyundai. My first Azerawas flooded in Harvey. They found one for me which made me very pleased.

Jorge C.
09/23/2018 Category: Service

Thomas S.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Turnover
I have been a longtime customer. I have noticed a tendency to lose excellent people in the service department on a regular or should I say all to frequent basis. As a customer our relationship with the service manager plays an important part in how we view a dealership. Thus my view is deteriorating as too often good managers leave.
Tim S., Fixed Operations Director from Humble Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

09/20/2018 Category: Service
customer service
good customer service

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick work. Service completed faster than estimated.
Personnel were friendly. Great environment.

Johnny W.

RP
Richard P.
Spring, TX
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service from your service department.
Ms. Mia has a way of making everyone feel comfortable with high cost. I appreciate her and her team’s customer service and understanding. Thank you.

PV
Patrick V.
New Caney, TX
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly staff service
Staff is friendly and professional. Will take the time to listen and try to help resolve any issues that may arise.

Ruth M.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
La personas que lo atiende
Muy buen servicio,rápido y puntuales

QO
Quaviz O.
Fast and quick service

CD
Cassandra D.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2018 Category: Service
I am completely amazed every time I come in to get something done on my car at how they go out of their way to help you with anything.

Dayton, TX
Oil change, 2 open recalls
Attentive staff, all questions answered,comfortable surroundings,

LO
Loren O.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Good waiting area
Y’all didn’t change the mileage sticker

MJ
Minerva J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Everybody was very friendly and helpful
Very good .

Crosby, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster

VF
Victoria F.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Car Maintenance
Really quick service. They made sure to update me with other services that my car would need in the future as well.

Joe G.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor M. Stamper is an excellent employee.
I have been taking this 2012 Hyundia Sonota for service for shaking, vibrating front end serveral times for about year. Service Dept. would tell me that they couldn't duplicate the problem and that I needed to replace tires, spin balance, and a wheel alignment done. I did have all that done and I still was having the same problem and continued to get worse. I took it back to Humble Hyundias Service Dept. This time there was a new Service Advisor name Meya Stamper. I explained to her the problem and I didn't feel safe driving this car. Service Advisor Stamper took it upon herself to find out exactly what was wrong with the car. Advisor Stamper and the Technician finally diagnosed the problem and repairs were done. To diagnosed the problem took awhile but i was glad it was done thanks to Advisor Stamper.😊

TH
Tommie H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Service is always good and everyone is helpful and friendly.

TC

Gloria E.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent warranty
The warrantee Hyundai provides is far better than any other auto warranty ever. Service was friendly, not as fast as I would like, but the job is well done