EC
Erik C.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Toyota Avalon
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Erik said he has been dealing with this business for 20 to 30 years. They are extremely friendly and honest.

BARB S.
Pontiac Vibe
07/28/2020
Mystery Solved!
For several weeks, my car would emit a fowl odor, when I turned on the air conditioner. It turns out that a mouse had made a nest in my engine. The nest turned out to be its coffin, and that was the smell! The fine people at Hynes solved my problem by removing the mouse, replacing the cab filter, and adding some "freshener."

AA
Alec A.
Illinois
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Alec said this is a great business and they do excellent work.

JOHN K.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/20/2020
Always the Best!
I had a tire sensor issue and Bill took care of it before his mechanics were scheduled to start so I could get to work on time for a meeting. Bill and his team are always so helpful and the quality of work and timeliness is the best!

Thank you Bill!

CORSON S.
07/19/2020
Knowledgable technicians, who stand behind their work.
My car needed new brakes. I always trust Hynes for all my car needs.

TOM S.
07/12/2020
honest and reliable
Thanks for your great service, Billy. I never have to worry when I bring my car in.

MA
MARILYN A.
Honda Civic Si
07/06/2020
All good
I wouldn't go anyplace else.

RICHARD S.
06/29/2020
Great honest service
HYNES AUTO always takes care of my car. They don’t sell me anything I don’t need and let me know what I do need. I appreciate that.
Sincere,
RICHARD T. SCHWINN, RPT, M. MUS.

ROBERT S.
06/06/2020
Attenton to the customer.
Appointments are on time. Work is the best.

VD
VICKI D.
Acura ILX
06/06/2020
Vicki and Bruce Acura
Guy was very friendly and helpful. I was also very impressed by the cleanliness and orderliness of your facility.
As of this moment we have not noticed any issues with your work and hopefully won’t in the future

MA
MARILYN A.
Honda Civic Si
06/05/2020
Best in the area
I always trust that I'll get the best advice and excellent service. Since I discovered Hynes, I wouldn't go anywhere else.

JOANN R.
Wheeling, IL
Saturn Ion
06/03/2020
Excellent customer service
Once again, great customer service from the staff at Hynes Auto Service. So glad I found them!

ANNA MARIA B.
Glenview, IL
Pontiac Vibe
06/02/2020
The handsome men that work there!
I come there just to see Guy.

Glenview, IL
Pontiac Solstice
05/23/2020
Excellent, timely service
They were very nice, easy to work with and got me in right away

TE
TRUDY E.
05/16/2020
Did the job
Actually, the job was to replace a battery in a car key, simple, I guess, but the job was done, which can be appreciated, especially in these present times!