Joan T.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
04/04/2020 Category: Service
Joan said they are long time customers of this business, they did a very nice job and she is very happy. They did a fine job and they will be over this week to get their oil changed.

Chevrolet El Camino
03/31/2020
small town feeling
I have been going to hynes for over 40 years. Best place ever.

03/25/2020
I walked in off the street and got my oil changed while I waited! I’ve done business with the Hynes family for decades. I’m not changing a good thing!

Brian B.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Brian said he was in hurry and they simply accommodated him quickly and he appreciates this.

Tom M.
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Tom said that they dropped him off at work, fixed the issue quickly, and recommended things that could be fixed now and things that could wait and he appreciates this.

John R.
Deerfield, IL
03/18/2020 Category: Service
John said they are very, very good, have the best service and go beyond the norm.

JOANN R.
Wheeling, IL
03/14/2020
Well done
I've been bringing my Saturn to Hynes for several years and I've always been pleased with the service. This time I brought my partner's vehicle (Ford Escape) in for service: another job well done! They determined the problem, provided me with an estimate of the repair cost and then performed the repair. Thank you!

JILL D.
Kenilworth, IL
Honda Ridgeline
03/05/2020
Professional service with personal touch.
It's been a long time since I received such good service. I listed my concerns and
everything and more was discussed with me not at me.

BC
BONNIE C.
SKOKIE, IL
Cadillac SRX
03/03/2020
Always accommodating and professional.
I’ve gotten to know some of the guys and they’re truthful and explain what needs to be done. Guy works hard to keep the business running smoothly and gives me rides home when I need to leave
The car for service. Just a bunch of great service people all around . I never question their expertise. Bonnie
Cheney

BILLIE B.
Chicago, IL
02/29/2020
Very comfortable while waiting!!! Trusting!
Feel like I’m in Grt hands!

Anthony S.
Illinois
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said they are great. He appreciates that the guy at the front counter was up front with information and called him back at the expected time.

EC
EVON C.
02/18/2020
Great to do business with!
Always able to help or fit me in with my vehicle when service is needed. Never do they come back with concerns I didn’t come in to address. I trust them and value their expertise and professionalism.

JIM C.
Mazda 3
02/18/2020
Service and honesty
Service and honesty

Joan A.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Joan said that her vehicle is running good and the staff was nice.

JON B.
Pontiac G6
02/13/2020
Job Well Don
I've always been pleased with your service and your prices.