SUSI S.
12/03/2019
GREAT SERVICE
As always, Hynes service was great. When we had a fluid lead, they fit us in to the schedule quickly and solved the problem. And Pat spent extra time helping me set the clock on our other OUTBACK. GREAT JOB!

GM
GRANT M.
11/26/2019
They had my car back to me in less than thirty minutes, charged reasonable rates, and kept me updated as to my car’s progress. Glad I came, and will be back!

Jenny C.
Mount Prospect, IL
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Jenny said the service was very good.

TOM S.
11/03/2019
noisy undercarriage
Billy diagnosed the problem and repaired it quickly. Even though I prefer to never have problems, I know I can trust Hynes to do the job. Thanks guys. A satisfied customer.

BOB B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
11/02/2019
Professional
This team was able to tackle my problem. I had my Rear Differential rebuilt on a Chevy Express Van, most shops would not do this type of work.
Good communicators, completed the work in the time specified. They offered the best warranty in the industry.
I will be recommending them to all my friends.

KL
KELLY L.
Nissan Quest
11/01/2019
Always Happy to Share their Knowledge
Bill and the whole Hynes auto team are always so happy to help.
I appreciate how knowledgeable they all are as well as their patience with all my questions.

JOANN R.
Wheeling, IL
Saturn Ion
10/21/2019
Continued great customer service
Courteous, professional. What more could you ask for?

GR
Gail R.
Cadillac DTS
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Gail said she was happy with everything.

NF
Norbert F.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Norbert said he had a battery replaced and was very happy with the service.

VS
Valerie S.
Evanston, IL
INFINITI QX56
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Valerie said this business did a nice job, but there could have been a bit more communication. Overall it was good

NG
You made my car worse

Ford Expedition EL
09/28/2019
Trusted Auto Service Center
Hynes has been servicing our vehicles for years. Honest, fair with no surprises. They suggest and do work as they see necessary with no up sell pressure for additional work that we had routinely encountered with prior Dealerships, Service Centers. Hynes sees the value of long term customer relationship/business as opposed to short term profit maximization.

PD
PATTY D.
09/19/2019
Auto service 👍👍
Always friendly. Always knowledgeable service. Always fair pricing. I will always take my cars there. Have always & will continue to recommend Hynes to my friends.

BARBRA H.
09/12/2019
Trustworthy
The mechanics are efficient and trustworthy. We have used their services for 8 years and never disappointed.

John W.
Glencoe, IL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees were really nice, informative, and trustworthy.

Jing W.
Northbrook, IL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Jing said everything is perfect. He is satisfied.

LOIS S.
09/04/2019
Integrity and great service!
They totally fixed my problem! They also told me several things that needed to be done sometime in the future. Gave me a printout of parts and labor costs. I didn’t have a ride to drop off my car or pick it up. The owner gave me a ride home and picked me up when my car was ready. They are all very pleasant and I highly recommend them!!

JOHN R.
Lexus SC 300
08/24/2019
I trust them!
Numerous times they have saved me money..........by being honest.

DA
DONALD A.
08/21/2019
super service with a friendly attitude
super service with a friendly attitude.

JIM P.
Lexus LS 430
08/11/2019
Accurate assessment of needed work and quick turnaround!
Accurate assessment of needed work and quick turnaround!