CORSON S.
07/07/2019
Today I had my oil changed and I was able to borrow the car from Hynes Auto and get my errands done as well. It was a win win.

Northbrook, IL
Mercury Mystique
07/05/2019
SERVICE 1998 MERCURY
KNOWLEDGEABLE FRIENDLY TECHNICANS! PROMPT FRIENDLY SERVICE. I WAS ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED THAT THE TECH EXPLAINED TO ME WHAT WAS DONE AND WHAT STILL NEEDED TO BE DONE. REASONABLE COST. BEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD IN OWNING CARS FOR OVER 50 YEARS!!

07/02/2019
Oldie but a goodie
Billy, thanks for keeping my 03 Honda running like a top. Seventeen years old and still going strong.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

A goodie and a goodie to hear that you have loved the service on your vehicle! Thank you for the great review and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

BILLIE B.
Chicago, IL
07/02/2019
Easy to get in!
Very thoughtful and always helpful!
I have a Grt feeling when I drive my car out!
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

We love hearing that you have that great feeling leaving our business! Thank you so much for the wonderful review and we look forward to providing that feeling of quality service again for you in the future!

BILL B.
07/01/2019
Great Service & Staff
I dropped my car off on a Thursday night for basic maintenance and got a call from the staff around 10am Friday letting me know the work I requested was completed along with suggested service recommendations along with price. All stuff suggested was stuff I knew needed to be done so it is not like they were trying to pull a fast one on me. This is the most honest, professional & reliable shop in all the Chicago Area.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for such a great review! We are thankful that you feel well taken care of, that our communication on what your vehilce needed was genuine and honest, and that we got the work done in a timely manner. We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

JOANN R.
Wheeling, IL
Saturn Ion
07/01/2019
Consistently great service
It's never a good thing when the check engine light comes on in your car. When this happened to me last week, I immediately drove to Hynes, explained what happened, and dropped off my car for service. Trust. I trusted them to do the necessary work and keep me informed. That's exactly what happened. Hynes Auto Service to the rescue once again.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your confidence in us again to take care of your car! We love and appreciate hearing that you have trust in us to service your vehicle properly and keep the line of communication open. We look forward to helping you out again in the future!

LP
Lon P.
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Lon said this business was very good. They were accommodating.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for such a positive review! We are so thankful that we can provide a business that makes our customers feel well taken care of when they bring their vehicles with us. We look forward to providing that service again in the future!

Jenny G.
Illinois
INFINITI QX56
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Jenny said she thinks they are very customer-friendly and helpful, and as far as she can see, they have done a good job with her vehicle. She stated they are knowledgeable at this business.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for bringing in your business with us! We love to have an open communication with our customers and educate them on their proper car maintenance so that they are well informed about what we recommend with their vehicles. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Glencoe, IL
06/17/2019
Friendly and Fair
I don't like having to take a car to the shop, but Hynes makes it as easy as possible.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Taking your vehicle in somewhere can be intimidating, so we are thankful that our staff and service has made that experience easy and reliable for you. We love building that sort of relationship with our customers! Thank you again and we look forward to helping you again in the future!

GR
Gail R.
Cadillac DTS
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Gail said she was happy with them.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

We are happy to hear that you are happy with your service! Thank you for bringing in your vehicle with us and we look forward to helping service your vehicle again in the future!

AMY M.
Wilmette, IL
Chevrolet Suburban
06/16/2019
Great work and fast
Always reliable and trustworthy - plus their work is outstanding!
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

We appreciate the wonderful review! Thank you so much for bringing in your car with us and feeling well taken care of with our quality of work. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

05/29/2019
dealer recall
My Honda Odyssey started to run rough and shake. The check engine light and another light came on. I took it into Hynes and they diagnoised the problem as valve and cylinder trouble. Somehow they researched on the internet a class action law suit against Honda about other Odysseys that had the same problem. They called a Honda Dealer and confirmed that my 2013 Odyssey was covered and I took it to that dealer to get fixed. If I had to pay for that repair it would have been thousands of dollars. I don't know if other repair shops would have uncovered this, but Hynes did. Thanks, Billy. A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thanks so much for bringing in your vehicle with us! Building honesty and trust with our customers is something very important to us, so being able to provide the proper information regarding the safety of your vehicles is always our goal. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

EG
EDWARD G.
05/25/2019
Would recommend to anyone
The best
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for bringing in your vehicle with us! We appreciate such a confident review by simply stating how you feel about us and we are thankful to have provided that service for you. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

AMY M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/25/2019
Excellent Customer Experience
As usual, an excellent experience was had. Trustworthy service coupled with friendly service.....none better in the business!
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you for your continued loyalty with us! We love hearing that our customers repeatedly have an excellent experience with us and feel that they are being well taken care of. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

CA
Clinton A.
Toyota Avalon
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said the employees completed the service as promised. They called with service updates.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

We are so thankful for the kind review. Honesty and finishing our customers cars in a timely manner is something we work very hard in providing the very best service/experience. Thank you again and we look forward to future business with us!

Melissa M.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Melissa said the business was thorough and kept her updated throughout the service.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for your business with us! Keeping open communication with our customers builds a relationship of trust that we are doing everything we can to service your vehicles properly and efficeintly. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

Jill F.
Wheeling, IL
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Jill said they always take care of her. They are very professional and pleasant. Their staff makes the service there very nice. She would take her vehicle nowhere else.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you so much for bringing in your cars with us! We appreciate the loyalty and kind words about our hard working staff. We look forward to helping you again in the future!

John R.
Deerfield, IL
05/10/2019 Category: Service
John said this business was superb and the mechanic there was very good.
Bill S. from Hynes Auto Service responded on 07/05/2019

We have an incredbly hard working staff that strives to always provide the best service for our customers. We are thankful for your business and look forward to helping you again in the future!

05/02/2019
Thanks
Billy and his band of merry mechanics fixed my car problem zip zip. These guys are knowledgeable, courteous, and attentive. If you’ve got a problem with your vehicle, take it to Hynes. A satisfied customer

05/01/2019
Always a good experience when taking my car there.