EC
Eric C.
Volkswagen Atlas
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the business was fine. However, he said the prices were a little high.

VN
VICKI N.
Wilmette, IL
Lexus ES 350
02/16/2021
The BEST of the BEST...
Hynes Auto Service is efficient, honest, genuinely caring, friendly and always know that I can trust the work that is done.

LK
LISA K.
02/15/2021
kind and honest
The people here are helpful, kind, and honest.

CO
CHARLIE O.
02/12/2021
Head light bulb replacement
Bill, thank you very much for your quick response to my need to have my head light bulb replaced. I stopped by without an appointment. You dropped what your were doing and took care of it. With the inclement weather it was important to get this done. Great job.
Thanks again
Charlie Orth

LH
Lyle H.
Cadillac ATS Sedan
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Lyle said he called the business and Guy got him in right away with no appointment. Lyle said he needed a battery as soon as possible and when he brought his vehicle in an employee gave him a ride home. The employees had his vehicle ready in two hours. Lyle said this was his first time buying a battery for this new vehicle and it was a little more expensive than he anticipated but he does not think that's the business's fault. Lyle said Guy was awesome, polite and helpful, and added he has already recommended the business.

MARGARETTE L.
02/04/2021
honest thorough evaluation and communication.
Appreciate the honest review and suggestions on maintenance and repair. Never any up selling.
Clean and welcoming.
Very trustworthy.

BC
BONNIE C.
SKOKIE, IL
Cadillac SRX
02/03/2021
Auto service at its best!
Everyone was wonderful as usual. They keep my car in tip-top shape. I’m kept informed on what needs to be done and the cost. Thanks so much. Guy is always personable and professional.

AH
ALLEN H.
Morton Grove, IL
01/23/2021
Twenty year old truck
Brought the car in for my usual service plus I was have a problem with the shift lever it was hard get the shift lever into reverse.Problem solved with a few adjustments, nice job. We’ll be bring the beast back for some suspension problems on Monday

CORSON S.
01/18/2021
Knowledgeable employees
We are always confident when taking our car to Hynes, that I will be treated respectfully and educated on what’s wrong. There are many excellent mechanics there to fix what’s broken.

DAVID B.
Northbrook, IL
Ford Excursion
01/15/2021
Honest and quality work
This was the 9th time using Hynes in 6 years going there. I met the owner Bill at my workplace just by chance. Long story short I thought I'd check them out. I was impressed right away. My SUV was running rough and found out it was one of my coil packs went bad.
Once they told me the price of the repair I called a couple of places to see what they would charge for the same repair. Hynes offered a very competitive price. I very happy I use them.

GR
Gail R.
Cadillac DTS
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Gail said she got a tire from the business. She stated that the tire was slashed so she brought it back to the business, the staff put air in the tire and it was usable for 3 weeks and it went flat on the road and her vehicle was towed to the business. She said the staff replaced her tire with a new one, no charge because they said there was something wrong with it.

NE
Nancy E.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Nancy said she had a light bulb put in and the person was good and very fast. She's gone to other places where it takes them an hour to do this.

EA
ELAINE A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
01/07/2021
Great service in a timely manner.
Service was great! I didn't have to wait long, Waiting room was clean. All employees are friendly, and knowledgeable. I have never been "scammed" or pressured into buying anything unnecessary. I would never go anywhere else but Hynes Auto for my vehicles.

BF
BILL F.
01/06/2021
Identified all needed work
I trust them and my car ran much better when I picked it up.

JJ
JANET J.
12/30/2020
I completely trust this business
Your reputation is that you are honest. I've been dropping in for little things. My side view mirror was hanging and you came right out and fixed it. There was a noise under my car and someone came right out and laid on the ground and said it was nothing just a loose screw. I then knew you were the place I would go if anything major happened to my car. It did and you fixed it. Dropped. me off at home and was willing to drive me back to get my car. Very efficient, personable and what's more I trust in your workmanship