JOSEPH G.
Streamwood, IL
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
05/04/2021
They go the extra mile to make sure that your work is done right
They made sure that the work I think I had done was the right work I went to I've been to our places that have not done that they wanted like way above and beyond

MT
MARCUS T.
Geo Prizm
04/30/2021
Excellent work, logical prices
Loyola Auto Service impressed me from the first time. For a few years now we bring our cars for maintenance and reliable service. Friendliness, honesty, excellent work ethic accompanied by the best price is what Loyola Auto Service is all about. I had previously relied on some other auto service establishments and left them disappointed. Loyola Auto Service is very thorough and I will be coming to them again when I need any auto work.

Tye M.
Lombard, IL
GMC Yukon XL
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Tye said he liked the service and the way he was treated . He is very happy and they have reasonable rates for the service they did. He wants to thank them for the great service, especially when he was broken down and he appreciates them.

EM
Edward M.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
Kia Sorento
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ed. He said they gave him an estimate and they are very honest. They do a really good job and are thorough. Very pleased with service for maintenance or major work.

Kyle S.
Palatine, IL
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Kyle said everything was great. The service was great. The work was great. Very happy.

Mitchell G.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Mitchell said quick, and kept in touch throughout the service regarding the progress.

BC
BETTY C.
Volvo XC70
03/20/2021
First Visit
This was our first visit and we were totally satisfied!

JOE C.

PR
PENNY R.
03/14/2021
Immediate service
Alight went on on the dash and they got me in immediately. I was given a loaner while my car was serviced and it was done the same day. They are always pleasant to work with and provide good service.

DV
DEBRA V.
Lake Forest, IL
Jaguar XK
02/25/2021
Outstanding job
Competence and professionalism comes to mind . My Jaguar never looked so beautiful . I am 100% satisfied and would recommend this company to all . They helped me from start to finish snd delivered all they said they would ! 5 star *****

CAROL B.

Jonathan D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Volkswagen R32
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan said the staff is quick and they fixed all that needed to be fixed.

JOHN L.
02/21/2021
Loyola Auto Service
Excellent service and always kept me informed about what was and what was not necessary to have done with my vechicle. Everything was done on time and I would reccomend this company to everyone.

LEON B.
Highland Park, IL
02/19/2021
Excellent service quality and communication, as always. Loyola is dependable and great!

Richard S.
Illinois
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Richard said this business went above and beyond to find and fix the problem with his vehicle.