SK
SANDI K.
02/16/2019
Always a great experience
These guys are the best! Great service at a reasonable price, I know my Herp is in good hands. I’ve been a client for over 15 years and won’t go anywhere else.

ST
SUSAN T.
Glencoe, IL
02/02/2019
Fantastic service
My recent experience with Loyola Auto Service was great. Even with the horribly cold weather, they were able to help me in a very timely fashion. They picked up my car from my home and replaced the battery in a very short time. As busy as they were because of the weather they were extremely polite and helpful. They are my go-to auto care place. I would highly recommend them to anyone who values prompt, courteous, and reasonable priced auto service.

BL
BECKY L.
Cadillac CTS
02/02/2019
Great Customer Service
I've been taking my vehicles to Loyola for 5 years and feel so lucky to have found them. I have always been satisfied with the work they do and the employees are friendly and knowledgeable. AND they stand behind their work. I can't say enough nice things about Alex their service manager. Thank you all for the good work you do!

LG
LINDSAY G.
Jeep Compass
01/24/2019
Customer service, quality of work, timeliness
Loyola Auto did a fantastic job on my car. It is running like a brand new car and it was done in a very timely manner. Everyone was beyond helpful in not just telling me what I needed done but also explaining why. The commutation was clear and I will definitely go back for more service.

ROBERT B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/16/2019
They provide trustworthy evaluation, give solutions to fix any issues, and cost is always very competitive.

HB
HUNTER B.
Hingham, MA
01/11/2019
Thorough service with detailed explanations for customers of all levels car knowledge
First time customer. Got and oil change and a new battery. Great service and price. Would recommend

WK
Wendy K.
Mercury Monterey
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Wendy said that the best part of her service was that the staff went really out of the way to find out what was wrong with her vehicle, and this was the first business she visited to correctly diagnose and fix her issue. She mentioned that it took a long time but other than that, It was a really good experience.

MARKO S.
Valparaiso, IN
12/31/2018
Timely, professional, extremely helpful. I’m never going anywhere else.

TH
TOM H.
Cadillac Seville
12/20/2018
appointment for next day at a time convenient for me. Did replacement as soon as I arrived and work completed in about 15 minutes. Thank You!!!
Phoned late in day because front headlight was burned out. Able to make appointment for next day at a time convenient for me.

BRYAN B.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Pontiac Grand Am
12/14/2018
Quick and Trustworthy
If you're tired of being ripped off by the dealerships, Loyola is the place for you. The thing I really appreciate is that sometimes when having multiple parts replaced there will be overlapping labor tasks involved. If a piece (belt, hose, bracket, etc.) already had to come off to do one of the jobs, they won't charge you for that labor to replace the other part because it's already been done. Try getting that fairness from your dealership.

AR
ANN R.
Nissan Rogue Select
12/12/2018
What a breeze!
Thanks for the prompt and complete car service EVERY time.

NA
NANCY A.
Lexus SC 430
12/09/2018
Always great!
This is a place where you can always get more than you pay for. They continue to provide excellent service and exceptional quality work. You can trust them to do only what the car needs and to not try to upsell anything. Highly recommend Loyola Auto Service.

Nissan Versa Note
12/07/2018
Great Timely Service
They picked up my car for me and finished the repairs before the end of the work day. I got the serpentine belt replaced and a tire rotation. The repairs were fairly priced, maybe a little on the high end but considering the great service and car pick up option, I think it is well worth it. Super kind and extremely helpful.

AK
Allen K.
Niles, IL
Buick Park Avenue
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the customer service was good, however when they try and reach anyone on the phone it is rerouted to a weird phone number that doesn't belong to this business.

Sherry C.
Chevrolet Traverse
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said the business's staff was thorough, considerate and respectful. She also said to say thanks to the employees for their work.
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Ms. Chapman for the positive review. We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

The Staff at Loyola Auto Service
847-729-8740

Nissan Rogue Select
10/31/2018
Definitely going to be using this place. Great service and friendly people

SK
SANDI K.
10/20/2018
The best customer service
Have been a customer for years and always have a good experience. Needed an oil change and with my work schedule would have need to wait 2 weeks but Alex squeezed me in when I had a free hour. They are the best!

SO
SUZANNE O.
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2018
Loyola provides efficient, friendly, knowledgeable service. They were able to take me in and repair my Jeep with no advance appointment. And they provided a free loaner for the day so I could get to work. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again when I need to.

AL
AUGUST L.
Dodge
09/28/2018
Great Service, Attention to Detail, and Value
Took a truck in to have it looked at and they did a really nice job of going over it, giving me a list of the various problems, and my options to address them. Once we decided on what to fix, they finished the work On time and Under estimate, and for that I am very grateful. I have trucks worked on around the country, and they are one of the best shops I have worked with. Thanks Alex and Reiny for taking care of us; I will be back!

RA
RON A.
Lake Forest, IL
09/23/2018
People you can trust.
Trustworthy, honest, reliable service.