GS
Gregory S.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said that he likes the place.

LAURIE M.
Winnetka, IL
04/13/2019
Frustrating
Our car needed multiple visits and the communication was slow and incomplete
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Loyola Service. As a family owned and operated business we strive to provide superior customer service to all of our clients, especially one that has been with us for many years, such as yourself. I truly apologize if we fell short this time around and would like to rectify the matter.

Your vehicle was towed to our shop by a 3rd party towing company after our normal business hours on Tuesday and due to the lack of information provided on their ticket we were not sure whose vehicle it was. After taking care of the previously scheduled appointments on Wednesday our mechanics did diagnostic work on vehicle & our Service Manager was able to do research in our database to find out who it belonged to. At this time, he reached out to the primary phone number we have on file to let her know what was going on with vehicle and find out which repairs should be completed. Unfortunately, we did not hear from anyone until that Friday at which time we were told that the only repairs that would be completed was the warranty work but he would call us back to confirm so we did not move forward with repairs until a final decision was made so that we would keep labor costs down by not doing duplicate work. We did not hear anything again until the following week. When we did and the decision was made to complete additional repairs we provided an estimated completion time of Wednesday evening. Unfortunately, the repairs took a little longer due to the original reason the vehicle was brought in. We had to make sure there was no additional issues caused by the defective serpentine belt tensioner so the estimated completion date was moved to Thursday afternoon and ended up being ready for pick up Thursday evening. Our clients safety is our #1 priority.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication on our end and for the additional day it took to repair. The last thing we want to do is repeatedly contact our clients regarding repairs while they are trying to make a decision on what to move forward with but in the future we will improve on keeping a more open line of communication with you, in part by providing more frequent follow-up phone calls. We will be in touch with you in the coming days to see if there is anything further we can do to resolve this matter.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and being a long time customer.

Rebecca
Administrative Assistant
847-729-8740

HR
Harold R.
Illinois
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Harold said that it was his first time dealing with the place and everything was perfect.

Doug C.
Skokie, IL
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that the place was very good, they kept him informed throughout the service, provided him with a loaner and there were no surprises.

JOEY H.
04/06/2019
Tremendous
You guys are the best. Incredible service. Will recommend to all my friends.

Joey

LA
LINDA A.
Buffalo Grove, IL
03/30/2019
I brought my car to Loyola for an oil change and engine filter. Upon a thorough inspection the mechanics discovered several problems that needed attention and repair. My car is 17 years old and I have to say since the repairs were made my car is running better than ever. The repairs were very necessary and I felt the costs were fair and actually less than I had expected. Kyle and Alex are very nice and professional. If someone is looking for a good place to take their car for service then Loyola is the place to go! You can trust them to do a great job!
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 04/01/2019

Thank you Ms. Aurand for the positive review. We are so pleased to hear that your vehicle is running better than ever! Our clients safety is our #1 priority. We appreciate your business.

The Staff at Loyola Auto Service
847-729-8740

HW
Hollie W.
Chrysler 300
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Hollie said the service was excellent and the business was accommodating and informative.

FL
Florence L.
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Florence said the business is well recommended and she thought they were very kind and helpful.

AF
Anthony F.
03/21/2019
Loyola Service
I run a fleet for a huge company out of Northbrook, and these guys are great. They pick up our vehicles and drop them off. But the most important thing is they fix them right the first time, and completely inspect your vehicle for a great price. Not only is the owner like family to me, his go 2 guy Alex helps run the company as it should be. Honesty, Perfection, and well organized.

DOLPH W.
Toyota Avalon
03/16/2019
good first-time service
I brought my car in and left it for it's first service by Loyola Auto Service. I was called to ask if I wanted an additional service item and then I was called when the car was ready. The service was reasonable and prompt. I will use Loyola again.

Dolores S.
Mercury Sable
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Dolores said the service was excellent but unusual. She stated the business changed locations while her vehicle was with them, and she wishes they would have let her know.

MK
MIKE K.
Toyota Venza
03/09/2019
5 star service
Easy and convenient service. Service performed in a professional manner. Friendly and truthful at all times.

NA
NANCY A.
Lexus SC 430
03/01/2019
Loyola’s team went way beyond anything I could have expected in the recent servicing of my vehicle. Alex was, as always, exceptional.

I always feel I get more than I pay for here.

TV
Tom V.
Ford Expedition
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Tom said they were fine and very polite.

RL
Rebecca L.
Toyota Yaris
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said every body was great at this business and it turned out to be a lot less painful than she thought.

SK
SANDI K.
02/16/2019
Always a great experience
These guys are the best! Great service at a reasonable price, I know my Herp is in good hands. I’ve been a client for over 15 years and won’t go anywhere else.

ST
SUSAN T.
Glencoe, IL
02/02/2019
Fantastic service
My recent experience with Loyola Auto Service was great. Even with the horribly cold weather, they were able to help me in a very timely fashion. They picked up my car from my home and replaced the battery in a very short time. As busy as they were because of the weather they were extremely polite and helpful. They are my go-to auto care place. I would highly recommend them to anyone who values prompt, courteous, and reasonable priced auto service.

BL
BECKY L.
Cadillac CTS
02/02/2019
Great Customer Service
I've been taking my vehicles to Loyola for 5 years and feel so lucky to have found them. I have always been satisfied with the work they do and the employees are friendly and knowledgeable. AND they stand behind their work. I can't say enough nice things about Alex their service manager. Thank you all for the good work you do!

LG
LINDSAY G.
Jeep Compass
01/24/2019
Customer service, quality of work, timeliness
Loyola Auto did a fantastic job on my car. It is running like a brand new car and it was done in a very timely manner. Everyone was beyond helpful in not just telling me what I needed done but also explaining why. The commutation was clear and I will definitely go back for more service.

ROBERT B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/16/2019
They provide trustworthy evaluation, give solutions to fix any issues, and cost is always very competitive.