RJ
Ray J.
06/25/2019
Service & Repair
Scheduled service with estimated cost. Repairs preformed on schedule cost within $5.00 of estimate. Service and repairs excellent !!

RJ
RAY J.
Hyundai Tiburon
06/24/2019
Knowledge and Service
Discussed needs for auto with estimate. Scheduled appointment time. Service on time as scheduled and final cost was within $5.00 of estimate. Work is excellent !!

Mitch M.
Lincoln Continental
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Mitch said everything was good but he did not like having to wait for about 20-30 minutes and with his mother with him too.

NA
NANCY A.
Lexus SC 430
06/21/2019
Outstanding Service
Loyola always provides exceptional service and great work. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Would highly recommend

Joe C.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business did everything right.

PS
PHIL S.
06/20/2019
Accurate Diagnosis and Repair, Good Prices, Great Service
In my experience, this is the best auto repair place in the area. I had a pretty serious problem with my old Audi A3 and they managed to diagnose it and repair it accurately and quickly. They gave me a free loaner car while the parts were on the way. They kept me informed of the situation and progress along the way, and they made useful recommendations for other possible repairs. I entrust all my car repair needs to these guys - they are very, very good, fair, and transparent.
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you so much for your postive review, Phil. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

The Staff at Loyola Auto Service

BO
BOB O.
Lexus CT 200h
06/13/2019
Reiny, Alex & Kyle are honest & explain in detail all work to be done
These guys are the BEST! I will never go any place else to have work done on my cars!
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 06/19/2019

Bob,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We truly appericate your loyalty all these years!

The Staff at Loyola Auto Service

YM
Yuan M.
Columbus, OH
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Yuan said the business provided good service.

RK
Robert K.
Winnetka, IL
Geo Prizm
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jean. She said they are really good. They are honest. They've used this business for years.

AN
Angelina N.
Dundee, IL
Ford Police Interceptor
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Angelina said business had a few issues with trying to get the part she needed. The staff handled the situation really well, and she appreciates them for it.

KJ
Kendall J.
Saturn Ion
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Nataylia. She said the staff member who came to tow her vehicle remembered her from another vehicle she had towed, which she thought was very nice. He asked what happened to the other vehicle, and she let him know it was still broken down. He asked who was fixing it, and she said nobody because she has not found a mechanic she likes. He talked her into letting them take a look at it, and she ended up bringing both the vehicles in, so she could see which one was going to be cheaper to fix. They were very patient through all of the decision making, and Nataylia was impressed with how they broke down the explanation for her. She stated the prices were fair and reasonable, and she also mentioned the staff was courteous, and she really appreciates their service and thinks she has finally found an automotive business she can trust.

RICHARD W.
05/10/2019
The staff is very friendly and upfront.
Excellent service and nice people to deal with.

Sherry C.
Chevrolet Traverse
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Sherry said they took care of everything she needed in a timely way. She added she has recommended the business, and would like to thank them.

AE
ART E.
Lexus LS 400
05/04/2019
Good Place to know and I will use it from now on,
I found Loyola when my care stalled and I was towed there because it was close to my home.
Lyle, was very helpful and polite.
Seemed to be repaired very well.
Brought it back for oil change and diagnosis, which was very thorough and concise.
There prices are good and they had a loaner for me, which is unusual for a neighborhood mechanic.
i will use them again.

SUSAN W.
Honda Civic Cpe
05/03/2019
Consistent excellent service
Loyola does not disappoint.

KELLY S.
Round Lake, IL
04/28/2019
excellent service
When I have needed to get my car serviced I've always been able to get in in a very prompt manner and their service has been excellent.

DO
DEAN O.
Chicago, IL
Honda Insight
04/28/2019
Oil change,tire rotation fast & efficient!
I turned in my car at 8:00am on Friday for oil change & tire rotation, and had it back in less than
45 minutes. With also my car lights fixed as well, very happy! Made time, and under budget, great!

AA
ANNA A.
04/26/2019
Couldn’t be more pleased.
My car was being towed, and Loyola was recommended as an option to my dealership. Couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Great service, great people.

GS
Gregory S.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Gregory said that he likes the place.

LAURIE M.
Winnetka, IL
04/13/2019
Frustrating
Our car needed multiple visits and the communication was slow and incomplete
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience at Loyola Service. As a family owned and operated business we strive to provide superior customer service to all of our clients, especially one that has been with us for many years, such as yourself. I truly apologize if we fell short this time around and would like to rectify the matter.

Your vehicle was towed to our shop by a 3rd party towing company after our normal business hours on Tuesday and due to the lack of information provided on their ticket we were not sure whose vehicle it was. After taking care of the previously scheduled appointments on Wednesday our mechanics did diagnostic work on vehicle & our Service Manager was able to do research in our database to find out who it belonged to. At this time, he reached out to the primary phone number we have on file to let her know what was going on with vehicle and find out which repairs should be completed. Unfortunately, we did not hear from anyone until that Friday at which time we were told that the only repairs that would be completed was the warranty work but he would call us back to confirm so we did not move forward with repairs until a final decision was made so that we would keep labor costs down by not doing duplicate work. We did not hear anything again until the following week. When we did and the decision was made to complete additional repairs we provided an estimated completion time of Wednesday evening. Unfortunately, the repairs took a little longer due to the original reason the vehicle was brought in. We had to make sure there was no additional issues caused by the defective serpentine belt tensioner so the estimated completion date was moved to Thursday afternoon and ended up being ready for pick up Thursday evening. Our clients safety is our #1 priority.

Again, I sincerely apologize for any miscommunication on our end and for the additional day it took to repair. The last thing we want to do is repeatedly contact our clients regarding repairs while they are trying to make a decision on what to move forward with but in the future we will improve on keeping a more open line of communication with you, in part by providing more frequent follow-up phone calls. We will be in touch with you in the coming days to see if there is anything further we can do to resolve this matter.

Thank you again for bringing this matter to our attention and being a long time customer.

Rebecca