Susan W.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she would recommend the business for service.

Ron S.
06/06/2018
The service is always out standing!!!!
I have done business with Loyola for the last five years and each time the service is outstanding. I drive the company truck and it needs service. I just go online and look up the last time is was serviced and what was done all the way back to my first visit. Most important thing they do are the little things you may forget to have serviced. If you drive the company vehicle and it needs to be serviced, bring it to Loyola Service. The service is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Sara S.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Sara said she had a wonderful experience with the business. The staff member she worked with was realistic, honest, and he didn't make her feel like she was being up-sold. She looks forward to coming back in the very near future.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
05/23/2018
A real pleasure
I've taken my car here 3 times now, both for repair and maintenance and have been impressed each time. My latest job was done on my moving day! What a pleasant surprise to find my bill less than expected.

Marty L.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the facility did everything they were supposed to do, and the price was reasonable.

RL
Ronjerria L.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ronjerria said the business provided excellent service and she had no complaints.

KL
Kristen L.
Des Plaines, IL
Pontiac Trans Sport
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said she was referred by a customer and knows Alex personally. He was wonderful, provided excellent service, and was literal with everything.

CK
CAROL K.
04/15/2018
Attention to detail and customer service
I felt the pricing and service were fantastic.

Kristen M.
Park Ridge, IL
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said she liked the digital diagnosis and the staff was professional. It was overall a good experience.

TC
TRACY C.
04/03/2018
Alex was great. Signed up the night before for an oil change and dropped off in the morning. Got a ride to a location s d a pick up once the service was completed. Was told of suggested upcoming Service in order to avoid larger repairs in the future.

Moika L.
Evanston, IL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Moika said the staff was helpful.

GC
GARY C.
Mercury Mountaineer
03/22/2018
Service Loaner Vehicles available upon request!
Problems diagnosed and fixed right. They work well with extended warranty/insurance companies for older vehicles, such as mine. Very much appreciated by this customer.

DAISHA S.
Chicago, IL
03/16/2018
Awesome customer service
Alex is the best. He’s always super informative and also delivers prompt and courteous service. Will always be a loyal customer.

SHELLEY B.
Morton Grove, IL
Pontiac Bonneville
03/14/2018
Always great service
I love coming here. The service is great. You let me know what needs to be done. So glad I found you when I moved here years ago!

LG
LINDSAY G.
Chicago, IL
Jeep Compass
03/11/2018
Amazing Service!
Amazing customer service. Great work down! Reports are very thorough!

RIMA G.
Volkswagen New Beetle
03/11/2018
Fantastic place.
My son’s car was repaired. Great customer service. Great price for the repair.. Highly recommend.

NS
NEIL S.
02/14/2018
Wasn't happy with experience.
When I picked up my car, the VSA was no longer working. They claimed it was like that when I brought it in, but that wasn't the case, and their supposedly thorough inspection didn't mention it. They seemed indifferent to my unease and disappointment, and lost interest in me and my car. Now I have to take it to another shop and get it fixed.
Reiny S., OWNER from Loyola Auto Service responded on 02/15/2018

Neil
I am completely confused with your review. We did a digital inspection on your car and sent it to you with a picture showing that the light was on when the car got here. When you brought it back we immediately inspected the car again and told you where we thought the problem was and you agreed that the switch didnt seem to be functioning properly. I offered to diagnose and you refused. I also offered to show you the picture again and you said that you had received the inspection. So please tell me what I am missing and how we can resolve this matter. Thank You

JAVIER C.
Des Plaines, IL
02/02/2018
Great quick oil change!
Made an appointment for first thing in the morning and Reiny and Alex took care of me. Great no nonsense service!

Jim C.
01/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said his experience went really well and smoothly. He had no problems at all.

JIM W.
Kenilworth, IL
01/24/2018
Efficient and professional service
We have used Loyola over the past 5 years to keep our Old Tahoe on the road. They are real problem solvers at competitive prices. Their diagnosis of the problem and thorough explanation of what needs to be done gives me confidence the car will be safe on the road. Renie and Alex are the best!