SK
SANDI K.
10/20/2018
The best customer service
Have been a customer for years and always have a good experience. Needed an oil change and with my work schedule would have need to wait 2 weeks but Alex squeezed me in when I had a free hour. They are the best!

SO
SUZANNE O.
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2018
Loyola provides efficient, friendly, knowledgeable service. They were able to take me in and repair my Jeep with no advance appointment. And they provided a free loaner for the day so I could get to work. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again when I need to.

AL
AUGUST L.
Northbrook, IL
Dodge
09/28/2018
Great Service, Attention to Detail, and Value
Took a truck in to have it looked at and they did a really nice job of going over it, giving me a list of the various problems, and my options to address them. Once we decided on what to fix, they finished the work On time and Under estimate, and for that I am very grateful. I have trucks worked on around the country, and they are one of the best shops I have worked with. Thanks Alex and Reiny for taking care of us; I will be back!

RA
RON A.
Lake Forest, IL
09/23/2018
People you can trust.
Trustworthy, honest, reliable service.

JESSICA H.
Evanston, IL
09/22/2018
AMAZING!!!
I had a quote from a couple of different places and not only were they able to help me out with a lower of a price but I was able to get a rental care with them and they were completly flexiable with my work schedule in regards to picking up my car. LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

Palatine, IL
Ford Crown Victoria
09/06/2018
Oil Change
Great work. Cheap. 10/10 would reccommend.

Chicago, IL

JOEL H.
Evanston, IL
smart fortwo
08/30/2018
Excellent service that was unexpected
I received excellent service from a most unexpected place - Loyola Service. Up to this point, I had always taken my Smart car to the Mercedes dealer that sold it to us, thinking that they were the only shop in town that serviced these cars. When the car refused to start on a Sunday, and the tow driver from Loyola confirmed that it was not the battery, I had no option but to let him tow it to, I thought, the dealer, even though the dealer was closed. However, not two minutes into the drive he offered that they (Loyola) could work on the car and that they had a free loaner they could give me. I was sold.

The next day, Loyola kept in touch with me through the day and assured me that they would have the car ready in the afternoon. They were smart enough to order a starter motor even before looking at the car since they had a very good idea that is where the problem was.

In the end, it was the starter, and Loyola's repair prices was a lot cheaper than Mercedes would have charged for the same work. Loyola guarantees the work for 2 years or 24,000 miles, which is a lot more than the dealer guarantees their work.

I would highly recommend this repair shop. They are nice, treat you with respect and do great work for a fair price.

GR
GARY R.
GMC Terrain
08/27/2018
Regular Customer
These guys are the best.

I have a 2017 which they provide oil changes and I will be having them take care of. I also have a very old Chevrolet Trailblazer which I use for towing boat. It has over 200K miles and they keep it running very inexpensively. The fact that it has been continually serviced by them and runs like a top after 200K miles is a testament to their work.

Can not recommend highly enough.

MF
Marie F.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Marie said that she would recommend this business for service.

DIEGO B.
Ford Edge
08/20/2018
I ‘m very satisfied with the service and the way Loyola takes care of my vehicles

CAROL B.
Buick Verano
08/15/2018
I have confidence that I will be treated honestly
As a Senior Woman, I believe that I will be treated fairly and honestly. I trust the service and the price as being honest. I have always been treated with courtesy. I highly recommend Loyola Auto Service. It was recommended to me and I will recommend it to others.

Susan W.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she would recommend the business for service.

Ron S.
06/06/2018
The service is always out standing!!!!
I have done business with Loyola for the last five years and each time the service is outstanding. I drive the company truck and it needs service. I just go online and look up the last time is was serviced and what was done all the way back to my first visit. Most important thing they do are the little things you may forget to have serviced. If you drive the company vehicle and it needs to be serviced, bring it to Loyola Service. The service is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Sara S.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Sara said she had a wonderful experience with the business. The staff member she worked with was realistic, honest, and he didn't make her feel like she was being up-sold. She looks forward to coming back in the very near future.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
05/23/2018
A real pleasure
I've taken my car here 3 times now, both for repair and maintenance and have been impressed each time. My latest job was done on my moving day! What a pleasant surprise to find my bill less than expected.

Marty L.
Northbrook, IL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the facility did everything they were supposed to do, and the price was reasonable.

RL
Ronjerria L.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ronjerria said the business provided excellent service and she had no complaints.

KL
Kristen L.
Des Plaines, IL
Pontiac Trans Sport
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said she was referred by a customer and knows Alex personally. He was wonderful, provided excellent service, and was literal with everything.

CK
CAROL K.
04/15/2018
Attention to detail and customer service
I felt the pricing and service were fantastic.