BRYAN B.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Pontiac Grand Am
12/14/2018
Quick and Trustworthy
If you're tired of being ripped off by the dealerships, Loyola is the place for you. The thing I really appreciate is that sometimes when having multiple parts replaced there will be overlapping labor tasks involved. If a piece (belt, hose, bracket, etc.) already had to come off to do one of the jobs, they won't charge you for that labor to replace the other part because it's already been done. Try getting that fairness from your dealership.

AR
ANN R.
Nissan Rogue Select
12/12/2018
What a breeze!
Thanks for the prompt and complete car service EVERY time.

NA
NANCY A.
Lexus SC 430
12/09/2018
Always great!
This is a place where you can always get more than you pay for. They continue to provide excellent service and exceptional quality work. You can trust them to do only what the car needs and to not try to upsell anything. Highly recommend Loyola Auto Service.

Nissan Versa Note
12/07/2018
Great Timely Service
They picked up my car for me and finished the repairs before the end of the work day. I got the serpentine belt replaced and a tire rotation. The repairs were fairly priced, maybe a little on the high end but considering the great service and car pick up option, I think it is well worth it. Super kind and extremely helpful.

AK
Allen K.
Niles, IL
Buick Park Avenue
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Allen said the customer service was good, however when they try and reach anyone on the phone it is rerouted to a weird phone number that doesn't belong to this business.

Sherry C.
Northbrook, IL
Chevrolet Traverse
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Sherry said the business's staff was thorough, considerate and respectful. She also said to say thanks to the employees for their work.
Rebecca S., Administrative Assistant from Loyola Auto Service responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you Ms. Chapman for the positive review. We appreciate your business. Happy Holidays.

The Staff at Loyola Auto Service
847-729-8740

Nissan Rogue Select
10/31/2018
Definitely going to be using this place. Great service and friendly people

SK
SANDI K.
10/20/2018
The best customer service
Have been a customer for years and always have a good experience. Needed an oil change and with my work schedule would have need to wait 2 weeks but Alex squeezed me in when I had a free hour. They are the best!

SO
SUZANNE O.
Jeep Patriot
10/09/2018
Loyola provides efficient, friendly, knowledgeable service. They were able to take me in and repair my Jeep with no advance appointment. And they provided a free loaner for the day so I could get to work. I would definitely recommend them and will use them again when I need to.

AL
AUGUST L.
Northbrook, IL
Dodge
09/28/2018
Great Service, Attention to Detail, and Value
Took a truck in to have it looked at and they did a really nice job of going over it, giving me a list of the various problems, and my options to address them. Once we decided on what to fix, they finished the work On time and Under estimate, and for that I am very grateful. I have trucks worked on around the country, and they are one of the best shops I have worked with. Thanks Alex and Reiny for taking care of us; I will be back!

RA
RON A.
Lake Forest, IL
09/23/2018
People you can trust.
Trustworthy, honest, reliable service.

JESSICA H.
Evanston, IL
09/22/2018
AMAZING!!!
I had a quote from a couple of different places and not only were they able to help me out with a lower of a price but I was able to get a rental care with them and they were completly flexiable with my work schedule in regards to picking up my car. LOVE THESE GUYS!!!

Palatine, IL
Ford Crown Victoria
09/06/2018
Oil Change
Great work. Cheap. 10/10 would reccommend.

Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/01/2018
Best service in the business
Best service in the business

JOEL H.
Evanston, IL
smart fortwo
08/30/2018
Excellent service that was unexpected
I received excellent service from a most unexpected place - Loyola Service. Up to this point, I had always taken my Smart car to the Mercedes dealer that sold it to us, thinking that they were the only shop in town that serviced these cars. When the car refused to start on a Sunday, and the tow driver from Loyola confirmed that it was not the battery, I had no option but to let him tow it to, I thought, the dealer, even though the dealer was closed. However, not two minutes into the drive he offered that they (Loyola) could work on the car and that they had a free loaner they could give me. I was sold.

The next day, Loyola kept in touch with me through the day and assured me that they would have the car ready in the afternoon. They were smart enough to order a starter motor even before looking at the car since they had a very good idea that is where the problem was.

In the end, it was the starter, and Loyola's repair prices was a lot cheaper than Mercedes would have charged for the same work. Loyola guarantees the work for 2 years or 24,000 miles, which is a lot more than the dealer guarantees their work.

I would highly recommend this repair shop. They are nice, treat you with respect and do great work for a fair price.

GR
GARY R.
GMC Terrain
08/27/2018
Regular Customer
These guys are the best.

I have a 2017 which they provide oil changes and I will be having them take care of. I also have a very old Chevrolet Trailblazer which I use for towing boat. It has over 200K miles and they keep it running very inexpensively. The fact that it has been continually serviced by them and runs like a top after 200K miles is a testament to their work.

Can not recommend highly enough.

MF
Marie F.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Marie said that she would recommend this business for service.

DIEGO B.
Ford Edge
08/20/2018
I ‘m very satisfied with the service and the way Loyola takes care of my vehicles

CAROL B.
Buick Verano
08/15/2018
I have confidence that I will be treated honestly
As a Senior Woman, I believe that I will be treated fairly and honestly. I trust the service and the price as being honest. I have always been treated with courtesy. I highly recommend Loyola Auto Service. It was recommended to me and I will recommend it to others.

Susan W.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she would recommend the business for service.