Palatine, IL
Ford Crown Victoria
09/06/2018
Oil Change
Great work. Cheap. 10/10 would reccommend.

Chicago, IL

JOEL H.
Evanston, IL
smart fortwo
08/30/2018
Excellent service that was unexpected
I received excellent service from a most unexpected place - Loyola Service. Up to this point, I had always taken my Smart car to the Mercedes dealer that sold it to us, thinking that they were the only shop in town that serviced these cars. When the car refused to start on a Sunday, and the tow driver from Loyola confirmed that it was not the battery, I had no option but to let him tow it to, I thought, the dealer, even though the dealer was closed. However, not two minutes into the drive he offered that they (Loyola) could work on the car and that they had a free loaner they could give me. I was sold.

The next day, Loyola kept in touch with me through the day and assured me that they would have the car ready in the afternoon. They were smart enough to order a starter motor even before looking at the car since they had a very good idea that is where the problem was.

In the end, it was the starter, and Loyola's repair prices was a lot cheaper than Mercedes would have charged for the same work. Loyola guarantees the work for 2 years or 24,000 miles, which is a lot more than the dealer guarantees their work.

I would highly recommend this repair shop. They are nice, treat you with respect and do great work for a fair price.

GR
GARY R.
GMC Terrain
08/27/2018
Regular Customer
These guys are the best.

I have a 2017 which they provide oil changes and I will be having them take care of. I also have a very old Chevrolet Trailblazer which I use for towing boat. It has over 200K miles and they keep it running very inexpensively. The fact that it has been continually serviced by them and runs like a top after 200K miles is a testament to their work.

Can not recommend highly enough.

MF
Marie F.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Marie said that she would recommend this business for service.

DIEGO B.
Ford Edge
08/20/2018
I ‘m very satisfied with the service and the way Loyola takes care of my vehicles

CAROL B.
Buick Verano
08/15/2018
I have confidence that I will be treated honestly
As a Senior Woman, I believe that I will be treated fairly and honestly. I trust the service and the price as being honest. I have always been treated with courtesy. I highly recommend Loyola Auto Service. It was recommended to me and I will recommend it to others.

Susan W.
Mercedes-Benz C320
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Susan said she would recommend the business for service.

Ron S.
06/06/2018
The service is always out standing!!!!
I have done business with Loyola for the last five years and each time the service is outstanding. I drive the company truck and it needs service. I just go online and look up the last time is was serviced and what was done all the way back to my first visit. Most important thing they do are the little things you may forget to have serviced. If you drive the company vehicle and it needs to be serviced, bring it to Loyola Service. The service is OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Sara S.
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Sara said she had a wonderful experience with the business. The staff member she worked with was realistic, honest, and he didn't make her feel like she was being up-sold. She looks forward to coming back in the very near future.

KA
KATHLEEN A.
05/23/2018
A real pleasure
I've taken my car here 3 times now, both for repair and maintenance and have been impressed each time. My latest job was done on my moving day! What a pleasant surprise to find my bill less than expected.

Marty L.
Northbrook, IL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Marty said the facility did everything they were supposed to do, and the price was reasonable.

RL
Ronjerria L.
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Ronjerria said the business provided excellent service and she had no complaints.

KL
Kristen L.
Des Plaines, IL
Pontiac Trans Sport
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said she was referred by a customer and knows Alex personally. He was wonderful, provided excellent service, and was literal with everything.

CK
CAROL K.
04/15/2018
Attention to detail and customer service
I felt the pricing and service were fantastic.

Kristen M.
Park Ridge, IL
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Kristen said she liked the digital diagnosis and the staff was professional. It was overall a good experience.

TC
TRACY C.
04/03/2018
Alex was great. Signed up the night before for an oil change and dropped off in the morning. Got a ride to a location s d a pick up once the service was completed. Was told of suggested upcoming Service in order to avoid larger repairs in the future.

Moika L.
Evanston, IL
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/31/2018 Category: Service
Moika said the staff was helpful.

GC
GARY C.
Northbrook, IL
Mercury Mountaineer
03/22/2018
Service Loaner Vehicles available upon request!
Problems diagnosed and fixed right. They work well with extended warranty/insurance companies for older vehicles, such as mine. Very much appreciated by this customer.

DAISHA S.
Chicago, IL
03/16/2018
Awesome customer service
Alex is the best. He’s always super informative and also delivers prompt and courteous service. Will always be a loyal customer.