INFINITI QX60
06/15/2021
Great work, reasonably priced, pleasant to work with.
Loyola made it easy for me, picked up my car and fixed it in a timely manner. Friendly and reasonable.

MN
Mary N.
Northbrook, IL
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Mary said the staff was very professional and had a sense of humor. She also said they provided quick service, very informative and they kept her updated.

SHELLEY B.
Morton Grove, IL
Pontiac Bonneville
06/03/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable and reasonably priced
I have been going to Loyola since I moved here from Virginia. They have helped me extend the life of my almost 20 year old Pontiac Bonneville. I know my car is safe and I know if there is anything major they will not let me drive my car.

Honda Civic Coupe
06/01/2021
Solid service
Service was efficient. They they were willing to drop me off at home.

Steve B.
Illinois
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Steve said Riney, Peter, and Kyle at the business are fantastic, they all treat him great and he trusts them. The work is good, fair and quick. He will absolutely recommend them 100 percent because of the excellent job.

Maeve M.
05/18/2021 Category: Service
Maeve said the staff was so nice to her, she has dealt with this facility before and is very satisfied with everything.

JOSEPH G.
Streamwood, IL
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
05/04/2021
They go the extra mile to make sure that your work is done right
They made sure that the work I think I had done was the right work I went to I've been to our places that have not done that they wanted like way above and beyond

MT
MARCUS T.
Geo Prizm
04/30/2021
Excellent work, logical prices
Loyola Auto Service impressed me from the first time. For a few years now we bring our cars for maintenance and reliable service. Friendliness, honesty, excellent work ethic accompanied by the best price is what Loyola Auto Service is all about. I had previously relied on some other auto service establishments and left them disappointed. Loyola Auto Service is very thorough and I will be coming to them again when I need any auto work.

Tye M.
Lombard, IL
GMC Yukon XL
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Tye said he liked the service and the way he was treated . He is very happy and they have reasonable rates for the service they did. He wants to thank them for the great service, especially when he was broken down and he appreciates them.

Richard S.
Mchenry, IL
Pontiac G6
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Richard said he called the facility at 1pm the day before he picked up his vehicle to get details on his vehicle and was put on hold for a long time until a young lady picked up the line and placed him on hold again. No one came back to him on line and his call was dropped. He picked up his vehicle the next morning.

EM
Edward M.
ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL
Kia Sorento
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Ed. He said they gave him an estimate and they are very honest. They do a really good job and are thorough. Very pleased with service for maintenance or major work.

Kyle S.
Palatine, IL
Cadillac CTS Coupe
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Kyle said everything was great. The service was great. The work was great. Very happy.

Mitchell G.
Northbrook, IL
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Mitchell said quick, and kept in touch throughout the service regarding the progress.

BC
BETTY C.
Volvo XC70
03/20/2021
First Visit
This was our first visit and we were totally satisfied!

JOE C.